Computer Advice

How do I speed my computer up?

Is it black? If it is then mention the police and it'll start to run faster.

R*cists aren't welcome here.

install gentoo

Why the asterisk?

So people aren't exposed to the full word by accident and get triggered.

tweakXP

Delete system32

Fuck off to reddit.

I doubt anyone on reddit is still running XP faggot

enough of this emoticon cancer

did you try waxing your hard drive?

who taught niggers to read?

install gentoo

rasteriskcists

Download moar RAM

Get finally fast

give more info.
try to awnser as many as you can and i will give you your results

Delete System32
C:\Windows\System32

win+run
cmd
format c

http:[email protected]/* *//index1.html?theme=select_finallyfast_download&plan1id=&orderpackage1id=FFST1YR29&plan1c=&upsell_code=ff2&popuppage=&display=&[email protected]/* */&c1=finallyfast_us&loadlink=&product=speedscan-n&upsell=activespeed-n&op2red=Yes&vc=EC2&c1=finallyfast_us&canonical_url=&gcountry=PL

clean your links nigger god damn

u can thank me later op, I upgraded from a celeron to an I7 on this site

Delete System 32

true story:
after a few months when SSDs came out, I dumped a bunch of money to build a 3-drive system. the windows 7 install was on two SSDs hooked up as raid-0, and a third SSD drive was for more storage since the first drives weren't real big. I forget how much it cost, it wasn't cheap. the drives were 80 gigs, i think. I just used the raid-0 on the mobo, I didn't use a real server board or a real raid card.

result: most stuff took just as long as before… the boot-up for instance was exactly as long as with normal drives. :|

it did respond faster when you were working with programs that were already open, which was nice–but for the most part, having an all-SSD-drive setup didn't make Win7 speed up for shit.

Increase your RAM speed by going into the bios, changing it from SPD to XMP or manually adjusting the speed to 11-11-11-30 then saving and rebooting. If you have problems increase the voltage to 1.6v. Also get rid of C1 wait states, disable speedstep and enable turbo. Adjust turbo frequency up to 0.4 Ghz over standard.
Install an SSD and disable auto-fragmentation of that drive.

An actual response for you, user

that can't be right, something else must have been wrong

windows won't actually allow that to happen, will it? inb4 try it faggot

Someone had to post it.

He was talking about the first ssds against (maybe) a 4 raptor raid.

If my hard drive runs out of space can I download more?

More space?

Follow the directions in this video

Yeah, like can I just download more space?

Fuck off troll

That is how you get more space.

Windows 10 doesn't come with lame ass notepad anyway

did you tweak its nipples with thermal paste while you click its mouse and insert your massive GPU into its PCI slot?

yes it does

No it doesn't. It just came with the app to buy office.

lies, why would you need office when there is libre office?

Because Microsoft is better.

well, even rms has to admit that

Being serious, all microsoft OS comes with spy programs that collect all your data inside your hard disk, the joke about "delete system32" is real, if you dont believe me then check google, even wikileaks talk about this. The problem is that a bunch of edgy teens are telling people to just delete system32, that activates a "dead man switch" that block your pc because it cant be used anymore for collecting your personal data anymore, the switch cant be stopped with software in intel processors (they are built in israel) so you have to disconect your hard drives BEFORE turning off your pc, this work only with sata hard disks because they are hot swap, again, check google.

because your mong brain did it all wrong.
the raid-0 on ssd for os drive already shown your lack of understanding of the functiom and capabilty of raid.

Install archlinux. Become a nerd.

Or try haiku os. im too lazy now to try it again.

put it in your car and head for the freeway

Spray your CPU with WD-40.
Friction is the enemy, and the WD-40 will help dissipate heat.

Are you going to tell him to plug his computer in in as well?
And push the power button?
Sheesh, you must think OP has never had a computer before that he wouldn't know to do that.
Why not suggest something that he might not know, like deleting hidden bloatware or changing the size of his VM cache?

Really?

Remove system32.

the problem with me and linux.

what do?

debian master race

OS comes with a free waifu.

or this shit for 3DPD fags

Anyone else notice the guy in the green and blue striped sweater's hair changed at the end

THIS
Paint it black, it will run faster but it will stop working just like London.

Don't understand your statement. Are you some kind of technophobe?

The liquid has a boiling point lower than room temperature. Unless you're running your shit while you're cleaning it (which you shouldn't, don't even have it plugged in), you won't damage anything.