Brit/pol/ #1107 - A Great Global Winnowing Edition

We must work to restore our green and pleasant land.

We must snatch it back from the hands of avarice and the uncaring majority.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/allahu-akhbar-tried-behead-surgeon/
standard.co.uk/news/uk/zika-in-the-uk-first-cases-of-virus-found-in-british-hospitals-a3307836.html
twitter.com/PeterGOliver_RT/status/759020915120222208
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-find-nazi-man-cave-8109063
news.met.police.uk/news/man-extradited-from-us-guilty-of-eight-counts-of-rape-176779
reuters.com/article/us-ireland-banking-court-idUSKCN10912E
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36924717
presstv.com/Detail/2016/07/28/477306/SaudiIsrael-alliance-Clinton-email-scandal-Western-nuclear-ambitions
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533861/Ray-Mears-fury-Green-Belt-betrayal-government-plans-built-homes-pristine-countryside.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3712312/Schoolgirl-seven-dies-shocking-freak-accident-elephant-hurls-ROCK-head-having-picture-taken-enclosure.html?ito=video_player_click
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36924472
poal.me/iko1t5
vocaroo.com/i/s1SD5g7YiiVl
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3150089/Man-parading-ISIS-flag-outside-Big-Ben.html
twitter.com/BobbyFaghihi/status/758597388776898560/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=Xef1GjjiVpM
web.archive.org/web/20061210023346/http://www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs002c.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711838/Britain-s-biggest-family-celebrate-arrival-baby-number-19-won-t-rule-one-make-20.html
archive.is/8L0Dx
twitter.com/robwhisman/status/712433466793660416
westcoastrxers.com/2016/07/28/extremists-in-london/
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/759062834886152192
archive.is/EwsUi
amazon.co.uk/Racist-Murder-Pressure-Politics-Society/dp/1903386055
civitas.org.uk/content/files/cs05.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfron_Tower
twitter.com/MissEllieMae/status/759084680331264001
dw.com/en/joint-police-and-military-anti-terror-exercises-planned-in-germany/a-19437553
youtube.com/watch?v=KZINVGtvd_I
twitter.com/MoonCat666
opendemocracy.net/about/supporters
twitter.com/OwenSmith_MP/status/759090108519907328
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/29/stephen-hawking-brexit-wealth-resources
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714987/Leaked-emails-Obama-didn-t-want-engage-Europe-Russia-seen-threat.html
poal.me/99hs5u
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
archive.is/Dzvko
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/29/uk-goods-exporters-outstrip-global-rivals-for-first-time-since-2/
j-dar.ca/#376659
archive.is/EgRvm
web.archive.org/web/20120822091303/http://iamthewitness.com/books/Douglas.Reed/The.Controversy.of.Zion/21.The.Warnings.of.Disraeli.htm
express.co.uk/news/uk/409374/The-Remarkable-Raj-Why-Britain-should-be-proud-of-its-rule-in-India
vocaroo.com/i/s1blgHzb3DHM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/labour-rebels-plan-to-elect-own-leader-and-create-alternative-gr/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-36922820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BOMBER HARRIS

1st for ARE GREEN AND PLEASNANT LAND

WHY NO LINKS?

KILL YOURSELF

We're cutting back on links to preserve the environment lad.

Can't believe I used to like this man. smh

BOMB B0MB B0OM

POLLLS CONFIRM WE ARE A CIVIC NATION

Has this been posted yet?

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/allahu-akhbar-tried-behead-surgeon/

Oh it's fine, let's just post the links for the next thread

What's the best biography of Oswald Mosley? Is his autobiography worth a read?

He lost a couple in the plane crash lad

Green and Pleasant land edition

reeeeee
Why all these micro happenings? We need something big for the blood God.

(((Skidelsy's))) is actually pretty good

Workplace violence strikes again

I'll have a look, ta lad

Jesus, lad. I'm sorry.

It's a nice place but fucking hell the ethnics ruin it

not a reality as long as (((they))) are around. (((they))) want to destroy the environment.

I'm only 5'4" lad

Post your local green pastures lads

AHHHHHHH LADS I'M SO SORRY

It's not too bad lad

Why build such a tiny castle on such a tiny Island? Smh

He used to be six foot before the bane crash tbh.

It's OK fam. I'm taller than Alexander the Great tbh

smh

Was probably a bigger island and its been eroded to that little strip of land over time.

That's my real height when I'm not meming tbh

Went up North for the weekend with my girlfriend. We have a beautiful country.

I've only ever read "My Life" which is his Autobiography

It's certainly worth a read if you post here.

Even if it were the case

A society gets the Jews it deserves.

It still doesn't change the fact that there are too many people on this planet.

Wall of Europe.

Withdraw the bridge of aid to the rest of the world.

Banish cucks beyond the wall.

Wait 100 years.

GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Why would the ships try to get in next to a castle? Just get out of range of the cannons tbh. smh

I have a gf too lad tbh, it's not that strange.

Not a nog in sight and a policeforce that actually policed. I want to go back lads…

Hope you're not suggesting "we" own this country. This country belongs to everyone you filthy bigot

YES!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!
unfortunately for those infected who can do it as much as they want but will now end up with babies with heads like smashed eggs. Poor fuckers will have to adopt an inbred Paki kid now. We need to gas the politicians tbh
Three British people diagnosed with Zika virus in UK hospitals
standard.co.uk/news/uk/zika-in-the-uk-first-cases-of-virus-found-in-british-hospitals-a3307836.html

Atop the goldfish-bowl castle is an RNLI flag, originally it was built for sailors of sunken ships to swim to as refuge - giving it's name, the Tower of Refuge.

tbh I don't see much point, because the bay is only a short extra swim away anyway.

Why can't we just euthanize people for bringing deadly diseases back home? That would stop them spreading at least.

It may be a bottleneck lad.

Doesn't the Zika virus leave your system after a while?

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

GET A LIFE BIN THAT WIFE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why don’t we issue travel bans to plague nations anymore?

I really hate Globalization, lads.

We're an island, lad. They could go ashore literally anywhere tbh.

yeah that's kind of weird tbh

Nice fam, you North?

ZIKA CHAN

CIVIC NUTTALL

Found the cutest frog up there too. The country definitely belongs to him too.

Globalists will be getting ovened. They won't like this but it will happen

Just joined National Action. In contact with a man called Barry Wilkins.

Am I gonna make it lads? He said we're meeting in the woods at some sort of ceremony.

Pepper your angus

Ah yes, every single party has to be the same. Based civics.

DEBIL TRIPS FOR NA

They're going to arse rape you lad, its the white nationalist initiation.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's a cute pepe you found there lad.

twitter.com/PeterGOliver_RT/status/759020915120222208

They're going to use as their fuccboi and piss on you afterwards, like they did to the fag from Fash Britannia

A gf AND the blessing of KEK.

Some guys just have it all.

Th-they won't do that If I'm allergic to marmite will they l-lads

For fuck's sake.

Feels good not to be a manlet.

sorry fam 5'11.000000001'' is the cut off, end it now

maybe if mummy and daddy gave me some physical affection growing up I wouldn't flinch when people touch me

All these manlets.

Feels good to know I am going to tower over all of you when we get sent to the gulag.

>tfw taller than Nige by 3 inches

Lad… Are Nige has an exuse, he lost height in the crash.

Heh, have fun with that Osteoperosis, kid.

Maybe if they'd beaten you you wouldn't be a fat NEET

You can fight the mussies for us

Sure. I am spoiled as well. smh. They raised me to be the most hopeless person. ahhh mummyyy just kill meeeeeeee reee

Thank fuck that term pissed right off tbh

Las they wont put mussies in camps, that would be racist. smh.

lad*

It's just passed one in the morning here in Mongolia lads. I'm off to bed.

Dubs decide what I dream of!

tall people need more food, lad. You'll die first tbh.

I really don't understand people like Nuttall and Evans, they have three other parties which religiously kow-tow to the "ethnically diverse, working class voices trendily left but strong on the economy" mantra, yet they must insist UKIP will never amount to anything unless it becomes a carbon copy of them.

I remember lad. Are Nige is a durable Nige tbh

Don't forget they have weaker bones lmao

Also, willies aren't proportional so their cocks look short af lmao

Reminder to ID+ filter c34

NEVER FORGET….
…posting on Holla Forums means you are on some kind of leftist liberal governments watch lists.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-find-nazi-man-cave-8109063

Looks like I triggered a gangly green alium lmao

I got a tiny dick too, lad

Mine is 164 mm tbh

I use a proxy now, but when I started I didn't. Hope this won't come up if I apply for some sort of civil service job

Fucking spic

Mummy has abandoned me so I'm going to order some din dins with her money lmao

Man extradited from US guilty of eight counts of rape following Croydon attacks
news.met.police.uk/news/man-extradited-from-us-guilty-of-eight-counts-of-rape-176779

Dresden was spic and span after we blotted out the German menace. They won't invade Czecoslovakia again lmao

that's a good size

Should use your own money tbqh lad.

My own money? Do these trips look like I have money?

I meant these

You're a subhuman spic. Lmao

Just wear a thumb ring and a gay pride t shirt to the interview

Manlets need less food, I will just take a little from each of you halflings. It's not as if you can stop me.

DER BENKERS DER BONISSES
reuters.com/article/us-ireland-banking-court-idUSKCN10912E

You got there in the end lad.

Fucking degenerate cunts(literally)

Bird in castle.

I don't think that is acceptable.

wew lad

gud

Spic. Spic. Spic. Spic. Spic. Spic. Spic.

Your testicles are in our reach, lad. And your centre of mass is higher up. I have never lost a fight in my life, lad.

Cunt piercings are dump-worthy tbh. If another man has been fiddling around with her vag for any non-medical reason then it's basically being unfaithful.

It's a called a Cuntocalypse

beeeeeeeep zeep zeep wibble frim vuzaannnnnnnnnnnnnng

Seriously though, lads, we need to holocaust women.

But why. He didn't break any laws, how did they justify that punishment? The Mirror is to shit-tier to even look up court records it seems.

This.

Put that in with thigh tattoos, especially inner.

All tattoos and piercings are warning signs really.

Fuck off ttpw

Who is the man from Bath?
I've always wanted to ask but was too timid

Don't worry lads, I'm not a bully really.

We will all look out for eachother in the camps.

You better not betray us, lad.

you need to holohoax yourself

Watch me trigger he lads

There were no death camps but thousands of jews were genocided in the Baltic tbh

Lad, I would never tbh.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36924717

Good to see that strong independent Swedish women are standing up to the tyranny of white male thieves tbh. #GurlPower

Kek'd tbh lad.

Fucking stop captcha cucking me and then telling me this exit node is banned kikewheels reeeeeeeee
Okay so it looks like some faggot mod temporarily banned all tor posting for half an hour because of one shitpost by another user. Fuck you. Hence late post.

Good lad tbh.

I need to be free lads, where's the best place? Murrica?

Amazon

SCOOOOOOOOOOOTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Is it weird that girl attacking me even though i could mash them up but don't makes me horny lads?

That better not be a real tweet.

Perfectly normal and healthy.

it's already happening. Israel is going to join forces with Saudis in ruining the Middle East and then invading and capturing clay.
presstv.com/Detail/2016/07/28/477306/SaudiIsrael-alliance-Clinton-email-scandal-Western-nuclear-ambitions

HE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533861/Ray-Mears-fury-Green-Belt-betrayal-government-plans-built-homes-pristine-countryside.html

RAY REMOVES THE DARKIES WHEN?

I'm out.

JUST LEEEEEAVE UUUUUUS ALOOOOOOOOOOONE

LEGEND

HE'S PROBABLY IN NA ASWELL

Are you the babby in the painting lad?

Eco terrorism when?

BASED RAY

JUST LEE ME ALON REEEEE

Have numerals been abandoned in America?

Just filter. They woke up at about 4pm

WEW

How doth one grow taller at 23 lads? No joke

If this were true, companies would hire exclusively shitskin females to save cash.

Nah fam I just got home from work.

HOLY SHIT

….

NOW

There's that stretching guide, but it might just be mumbo jumbo.

HA HA HA HA HA

THIS IS HOW STUPID LEFTISTS ARE

And these cunts have the nerve to call anyone else racist.

I fully support eco terrorism and that song.

Lads, what are your opinions on Nuclear energy?

I'm wholly pro-nuclear in regards to questions about safety. Problem is the cost of constructing them, managing them and the careful deconstruction of them (with a short lifespan). If we can afford to go Nuclear I reckon we ought to, but at the present time that's not the case.

Our newest Natural gas plants are really fucking efficient, cheap and surprisingly clean environmentally. ~30% of our National grid is supplied by dirty old coal-fired plants, we could do we phasing those out with a N.Gas replacement. When the times comes we might go Nuclear.

What we shouldn't be doing is replacing coal plants with Wind farms. Like Nuclear they are so incredibly expensive to construct and maintain, but unlike Nuclear they can't be built close to where power is consumed nor have an "on/off switch" for when more/less power is required. Wind farms scar Green pastures.

It seems whenever we shut down a fossil-fueled plant for whatever alternative, 10 more dirtier coal plants open in China.

That's a Cormorant, they're great fun to watch catching fish. They dive underwater and pop out again about a minute or two later, silly amount of breath they can hold.

THE FUCKING JEWS HAVE STOLEN MY DINNER OR SOMETHING

HURRY UP YOU NIGGERS

WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO TRIBES WHERE EVERYONE HAD A SELF INTEREST IN TAKING CARE OF THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE TRIBE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kebab removing elephant
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3712312/Schoolgirl-seven-dies-shocking-freak-accident-elephant-hurls-ROCK-head-having-picture-taken-enclosure.html?ito=video_player_click

What you ordered lad?

This tbh

Spending time with family is especially important smdh

I don't think he actually said that lad…

My niggah

I work at a Nuclear plant

Chicken and chips fam

CAN THESE DUBS EVEN BE REAL?

RACIST RAY

RAY MEARS CONFIRMED RAY CIS SKELLINGTON

That's not in the article. I hate you, lad.

What, lad?

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36924472

Postman Pat's dead lads

he lives on in us

Was this revenge for stepping on the koran?

Postman Paris

FFS Do a decent job
Don't steal
Get paid the same as any other McDs employee.
Here's how much nigger culture literally costs non niggers.

That was Fireman Sam, lad.

We should all just kill ourselves, that'd solve energy problems, you first.

I came for shitpostin, not dank beats and enlightenment.

junior spesh?

that was fireman sam

Nah nigger special lad

this is absolutely disgusting

Was it always this embarrassing?

poal.me/iko1t5
poal.me/iko1t5
poal.me/iko1t5
poal.me/iko1t5
poal.me/iko1t5

Thank fuck for that. I've wanted him to remain apolitical, terrified that if he were to speak about politics, he'd be a massive lefty and the wonderful view of Ray Mears would be tarnished. God bless are Ray

vocaroo.com/i/s1SD5g7YiiVl

Anything in particular lad?

Haha, not heard that in years.

Engaging in monogamous loving sex does not deplete your spiritual power.

Dragons Den fam, even Robot Wars. The intros are cheesy as fuck and everyone on their is all serious and that. Don't get me started on MiddleEastenders fam reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What about people who were disabled while doing noble things like veterans who were crippled by war lad?

They're alright fam I'm just talking those fucking cunts who were born that way and think they can do whatever they like and act normal fucking wankers tbh

He is better than born shiteater cuck grylls, gotta give you that.

Disabled parking bays take the piss tbh.

Eastenders was always the most embarrassing shit on tv. I see Dot uptown once.

The same thing happened in London outside Parliament
Guy wasn't arrested…or bashed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3150089/Man-parading-ISIS-flag-outside-Big-Ben.html

Intredasting post

twitter.com/BobbyFaghihi/status/758597388776898560/video/1

Er… what?

rule britannia

You see a muzzie wearing an ISIS flag who tells you this is a shariah zone?

What do you do?

Ah yes, The Public Order Act 1936 only applies to evil right-wingers

fucking haram reeeee

Praise Allah that there are no SJWs around and enquire about marrying his daughter in exchange for some dank memes.

Looks like there'll happenings transpiring next Friday

Nah their big moment in America didn't happen, doubt they'll do it here either.

But we're definitely the Nazis here!

They even use American spelling.

smdh tbh fam I just literally can't

You are a Nazi if you disagree with politicians importing foreign "voters" YOU and your children will have to fight and make no mistake….you WILL have to

Nah it confirms the middle class and university graduates are sell outs. The working class and entreprenuerial business class on the other hand are what makes the world go around.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xef1GjjiVpM
web.archive.org/web/20061210023346/http://www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs002c.html

Uni students aren't smart enough to stop themselves going into debt or smart enough to get on the property ladder so fuck them.

Here's some fantastic news
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711838/Britain-s-biggest-family-celebrate-arrival-baby-number-19-won-t-rule-one-make-20.html
More to the point they're not bennie scroungers. They're every liberal and paki's worst nightmare. A white family who knows how to do it. Wish them and their children all the best in life.

University "debt" is nothing at all like a real debt

We basically have a free education system in this country. Don't listen to leftists lad.

This.

How much do you make? It'd be no secret in Scandinavia
Every year, Sweden publishes everyone's income tax returns. So do Finland and Norway. And nobody really cares.
"If it's what you want to do, you can see what your brother-in-law made, your neighbor made," Graner says. "Not everybody does it, although we joke about it and say, 'Have you checked on your future in-laws?' No one in my family has done it — I don't think."
Two weeks ago, Sweden published the tax returns of ordinary wage-earners. In November or December, Swedes can see how much high-rollers made — with their income from dividends and other investments — plus how much they paid in taxes for 2007.
Sweden's policy of making tax returns public — as in Finland and Norway — stems from a tradition of open records and transparency in government, except in cases of national security and some aspects of criminal investigations.
"The right of public access to documents is laid down in the constitution," Graner says of Sweden's practice since the 18th century.
Making the data public demonstrates the Scandinavian tradition of jantelag, which translates roughly as nobody is better than anyone else, says Veera Heinonen, spokeswoman for the Finish Embassy in London.
archive.is/8L0Dx

also

Jantelova is dystopia in its purest form.

Reminder to ID+ filter c34 who is occupying 20% of the thread with his inane comments

Public Order Act is about uniform though isn't it?

I could walk with a BUF flag or a Swastika if a wanted.

Although I'm more likely to get attacked that way than a sandnigger with an ISIS flag.

Disgusting tbh

Can't wait to actually be in a real battle and kill the enemy in front of my children and wife and have them also follow my example.

I know, which is what makes it even funnier. For such a supposedly "tech savvy" generation, they're thick as pigshit and useless at finding out information. Many of them are so wasteful it makes me laugh when I hear them try to go all "environmentalist" on me and tell me how much they hate oil companies (their reasons aren't even legit, they don't really care about Iraq and the oil lobbies didn't want the wars), yet they are the biggest resource hogs you can meet, many of them live like pigs.

Yes, free for the person taking the course. Hence the word "basically" because the question doesn't concern the ramifications but the individual choosing.

It's no bad thing either. Our education system is no where near as pozzed as the American or any other. Only places that are trully becoming bad in that respect are, ironically, the top flight ones.

sorry lads. It was merely a childish ruse

God bless are Ray

You're also more likely to get stopped for wearing balaclava or motorcycle helmet in public as opposed to someone in a burqha.

We know they choose to wear it to mark areas they're colonising, they must think we're fucking stupid.

Aren't we a p-part of that generation l-lad?

Can't wait to have some daughters and sons tbh

Nonce.

Too late lad the quads have spoken:

FREE

cheeky monkey

Filtered.

Are you going to augment your future children, lads?

Looks like all wood with the tip painted black.

Absolutely.

I'm sure someone is holding it, lad. Or has a rubber tip or something tbh

That's just sick tbh.

4 or 5 at the very most.

So what's it like being a spic, pal? Have you sucked any Spanish cock today? When did you first realize that you're an uncouth boor who will never be accepted by any civilized society?

Filtered, cuck.

I don't consider myself a normie or like a lot of my peers. I was using usenet when I was 9 years old and joining in quake games with my dad. I made a huge amount of cash when I was a teenager selling pirated games, music and films because nobody had ever heard of torrents or warez-bb/rapidshare at the time. Keylogging people had never been easier, same with phishing and if it weren't for web developers wiping peoples arses, they'd STILL be falling for the same old tricks today, guaranteed.

Not an argument.

Who /civicfascism/ here?

lmao

I want 5 at least tbh. 1-3 is normie tier tbh

How can they raise 20 kids and run a bakery?

They'll be neglecting them.

Big Stefan would have my back on this tbf.

3 is the magic number tbh

tbh you need at least 2 sons and 3 daughters tbh

Fascist Italy had anti-miscegenation laws

People with one kid still manage to neglect them, others have obviously mastered that shit, plus the older kids help.

Don't ruin this for me, lad…

Typical spic. Ressentiment fueled mongrel.

Fair enough lad I'll concede that.

Probably not for everyone though.

lol, typical spoopy green alium

Sad tbh

When are they bringing out a "Destroy All Humans! 4" lad?

cute little daughters tbh. What do daddies do with their daughters?

I assume the rest of the family will be helping out, which is a decent family's purpose and since it's their own they can take time off whenever they want, that's what you have employees for when you're your own boss. When there's a will there's a way.

Those children don't look neglected to me and do you know how I know they're not? 1. Financially stable family, 2. loving parents who've been together since they were teenagers 3. They're white.

Contrast with this.

Pictures really do tell 6,000,000 words.

They buy them sweeties and take them on daddy "dates" to establish how men should treat them when they get a new daddy lad

I suppose it's like us with mummies tbh

I see. Thanks, lad. Are you supposed to wrestle with your daughters?

do they also publish how much each gimmigrant gets?

Take em to fun fairs, shooting ranges, horse riding and of course the sweetie shop. Good mothers do their fair share of mucking in with the daughters. Lads are easier to spend time with and look after tbh; there's satisfaction in raising a good daughter who's respectful and not going to go out hunting for dick to brag to her friends.

You can do but you must be gentle tbh

You're not one of those puddings files are you lad?

Adam is evolving into Bowden tbh

What are those, lad?

That sounds nice tbh.

I put my nieces in arm bars, steiner recliners and walls of jericho pretty regularly tbh, ngl.

Wonder what their reaction is when we post the pictures through the mail.

DEATH TO THE JEWISH/CHILEAN MENACE
BOMBER HARRIS WAS A CUCK

What a manlet

He has not charisma tbh

I agree with what he says but I just dislike him tbh fam

no offence tbf

They put their noo noos in little >girls fam

What lad?

even in the 90s they were nostalgic for previous decades. Today I feel that same way for the 90s. How bad will it be when people feel nostalgic for 2016?

Did Robert Fripp introduce that guy?

Can you dunk lad?

wew lad, don't make me get the Lancaster bomber out of the garage lad

That made me vomit, lad.

yes.

wew wew wew

Good, that means you're normal fam

Bernie Sanders was alright tbh lads

Lad… At least Corbyn wouldn't betray his principles and voters, r-right?

Already did in the EU ref lmao

Also,

who /crawlsupthestairslikeamajesticanimal/ here?

I've been working on this tweet for about an hour now. Can someone explain what he meant by this?

twitter.com/robwhisman/status/712433466793660416

lol what da fuck?

Used to as a kid. Just recently started doing it again. Why does acting cute for mummy make me feel so good, lads? She also finds me farting cute, while it enrages my daddy.

He was based but it's really not worth the hassle that posting him always causes

Christ, Adam Wallace writes like a pretentious autist. Guess it's unsurprising from a 'neo-reactionary'

westcoastrxers.com/2016/07/28/extremists-in-london/

They pick the movie, they sit through a bit of it but then they leave and you need to watch the rest by yourself.

Basically he's saying that you shouldn't be allowed to vote on issues that will go beyond your lifetime.

It's retarded leftist nonsense.

It's because mummy loves you for who you are lad tbh

Wonder if he did actually report guitarfag to the police

I am offended in Bowden's memory at that suggestion.

It's what he's always dreamed of. Plz attend one and get killed Owen, plz. It'll be A. Wyatt Mann prophesy fulfilled again.

Probably it tbh. I can get away with anything.

Ah yes, xenos are incarcerated at a disproportionate rate because racism
FUCKING HELL LADS

He just seems like a younger Woes tbh

I reckon he started to shit himself, he probably still posts here, too scared to make a new one though.

Oddly Wew’s appears to look up to Adam. Asam concernfag’d at him over the state of the “alt-right” and it caused Wew’s to have some sort of breakdown and run off for a few weeks with his GILF gf and not make any videos.

twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/759062834886152192

fucking hell

I don't get it lads. Hitler was extremely pleasant toward the Jews.

I know right? He even opened up leisure camps exclusively for them all around Germany free of charge

And went way out of his way to protect them from Typhus. He also allowed many of them full rights as "German blooded" under the Nuremburg laws.

What, the actual fuck.
Don't these cunts know there was never any slavery within the borders of the U.K. of niggers? Not once throughout our history, not, fucking once.
Commonwealth is another matter, but let's not forget the Niggers are still slaves within their own continent.
But you know, we're the first people throughout history to actively seek to destroy slavery throughout the entire world, but
WE'RE THE BAD GOYS
talk about pushing a narrative.

Obviously. socioeconomic circumstances too!
archive.is/EwsUi

Was that the one where he kvetched about it being too 'populist'?

That one reminded me of why I don't like reactionaries. Did Wallace used to be a bender also?

Don't post stuff like that about Jesus

lol

Try and stop me, I'll slap you with my elite karate red moves.

Complete mindfuck tbh.

This has happened about 3 times to me.

Don't worry about it fam. There is no mortal "defamation" than can offend the mighty Godhead tbh

Fuck sake

It's kind of funny. Let's assume there is racism, they still will not go to prison unless they commit crimes. How exactly does racism and other things make them commit crimes?

Yeah that was the one, he first released a teaser video on his crisis.

It was very dramatic leading people to suspect he may have been V& and threatened.

Turns out he was just spazzing out over a few comments Adam had made to him. Pretty pathetic. I don't hate the guy nor am I discouraging anyone from watching his content but…. it was really pathetic.

All these "alt-right"/ reactionary/ MGTOW whatever groups seem to be dominated by homosexuals.

That reaction

Is proof that it's not about facts for those people, it's about pushing a narrative, the narrative that niggers are these oppressed people that deserve free gibs because white man keeps him down.
God forbid you actually point out the fact of the truth that no one keeps oppressing blacks, other than other blacks.

What I mean by that last sentence, in the black community, if you just want to get an education, read, keep your head down and not get into gang violence, you're seen as an Uncle tom, fake nigger who will get beaten up, and probably knifed on the nigger estate. who by? Other blacks.

just fuck my skyline up fam

lol are these people completely lacking in self-awareness when they take these pictures?

Who /thinking/ here?

tbh they should keep one as a stark warning from history.

Why are the press calling it a “sex party”, it clearly wasn’t a sex part nor does any of the promotional material that advertised the event mention “sex”.

Also, that’s a really big property for a million pounds (not a mansion however), I can’t pick up a 5 bed for much under a million around here.

How on earth is this considered an acceptable thing to put on television for anyone, man, woman or child, to see?

What happened to the good old days of cartoon hedgehogs and Jon Pertwee reminding people to be careful on the roads?

I'd still throw a fit if a nigger drank out of the same fountain as me, for the reason people probably did back then, I don't want aids.

The pressure from ebul bigots just makes them snap! You wouldn't understand, honkey.

There was a book written a while back about the MacPhearson report when Prince Nigger Stephen Lawrence was killed (the court case was a sham but I won't delve too much why in this thread).
amazon.co.uk/Racist-Murder-Pressure-Politics-Society/dp/1903386055
civitas.org.uk/content/files/cs05.pdf
In short it finds the Macpherson report to be fallacious and the conclusions not supportive of the actual findings.

It isn't really listed is it?

Buildings like that boil my blood, they should did up the bones of the architects and hang them on public display.

What is it lad?

Does anyone else behave like this around blacks?

Why would you go there in the first place, lads? That's like asking to get bullied tbh.

A TFL road safety advert. Watching Peepshow on 4od.

They must be desperate

wew

How do you get through it lad, it's full of BMWF

It was at my gym. It also has a sauna/pool etc. Nice way to finish a work-out tbh.

It's just something I put on in the background while I cook dinner tbh it's the kind of thing that's funny at times but I can phase in/out of when necessary

They are only bad because of the type of people they put into them

I just get angry at them on the bus and they know it

Also,

They know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfron_Tower

No, they are hideous and an act of architectural warfare on the native people.

Who would have guessed.

To lighten the mood.

Frankly, I wanna chin the cunts.

Thanks lad, I needed that.

The shit they put up in their place is just as bad tbh, but won't last as long.

Lads how do you deal with rage problems?

Fuck lads, some journalist just retweeted me

i'm gonna get bullied by lefties now

I beat people up.

They carry no cultural capital with them and therefore have n long term pecuniary value which is where the value of London's best buildings come from

Releasing it on my poor old nan. RIP granny.

You're not wrong though lad

You're done for lad, you'll be in the same gulag as guitaranon.

Kek.
Just keep being banterous lad, they can't bully you if you don't act bullied.

If I'm in my own home, shouting when ever i get angry.

top bants, i'll send you some meme printouts when you're locked up.

This:

Take a page from Trumps book, double down and show no weakness.

A girl at work just asked me earlier today and I said yes lads

Fuck I'll wing it and change my would've been destined path to wizardhood

FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY!

Wish this virgin luck pls lads

c-can someone back me up?

twitter.com/MissEllieMae/status/759084680331264001

Nice one lad

I am just so sick of these traitors. Just leave us alone reee

dont worry fam. ill rev up my twitter and help you out. we can probably get a few keks by triggering her about the potato shoah. im the spider btw

You were just saving yourself for marriage, lad. No shame in that.

fucking northerners, godspeed mate.

how do i do it?

Good luck lad.

Get married and have lot's of babies.

Thanks lad, there's quite a few nu-males, should be fun.

I don;t see a problem here lad, or is it because I'm a northerner as well.

It is tbh but don't let that concern you, focus on the goal of obtaining a wife.

Those cunts are sheltered af tbh lad

I'm confused here now though, just asked me is the correct way of saying it, but if its not correct whats the right way?

All of the replies are just "VIRGIN NEVER EVEN SEEN A FANNY"

Coming straight from the communists in America
Debt isn't important, it's all about dem programmes.

Seriously, these people need shooting the sad thing is I hear the exact same shite spewed from Universities, the Labour party, even cuckservatives mirror what is said in this video.

Not sure how the guy asking the questions didn't rip his hair out in disbelief.

Don't even worry yourself, lad.

Where are you going to take her for the date?

I gotchu fampai

Nah I'll be honest I'm still virgin because I was a pussy scared of rejection as a kid. and here's my chance to finally change that and be a man, and i don't mean that in the context of getting laid kek

I live in kent m8 but thanks man, when did 1 last ask you out m8?

Cheers lad, I have to try for a family while I'm young so here's to my late start

cheers lad.

Not me lad, different user

I'm above the line and I've never heard "asked me" meant that way

Well shit kek my bad

fuck i thought you lot were normal, maybe i'm wrong, i do live n london.
about 8 years ago, i think i'll become a virgin again soon.

Life below the line is pretty grand.

West Country is Best Country tbh

Always relevant, a joke to lighten the mood.

While walking down the street one day, an M.P. is tragically hit by a car and dies. His soul arrives in heaven and is met by St. Peter. “Welcome to heaven,” says St. Peter. “Before you settle in, it seems there is a problem. We seldom see a high ranking official around these parts you see, so we’re not sure what to do with you.”

—“No problem, just let me in,” said the MP.

—“Well, I’d like to but I have orders from higher up. What we’ll do is have you spend one day in hell and one in heaven. Then you can choose where to spend eternity,” gently replied the Gatekeeper.

—“Really, I’ve made up my mind and I want to be in heaven,” answered the MP.

—“I’m sorry, but we must abide by our rules,” firmly declared St. Peter.

And with that, St. Peter escorts him to the lift and he descends into hell. When the door finally opens, he finds himself in the middle of a green golf course. In the distance is a clubhouse and standing in front of it are all his friends and other politicians who had previously worked with him. Everyone is very happy and dressed in evening attire. They run to greet him, shake his hand and reminisce about the good times they had while becoming wealthy at the expense of the people. They played a friendly game of golf and dined on lobster, caviar and champagne. Also present is the devil who actually is a friendly guy who has a good time dancing and telling jokes. They are having such a good time, that before the MP realizes it, it’s time to go. Everyone gives him a hearty farewell and waves as the lift rises. As the lift ascends and the door opens, St. Peter is there waiting and says, “Now it’s time to visit heaven.”

So, 24 hours passed while the Senator enjoys himself by joining a group of contented souls moving from cloud to cloud, playing harps and singing. Again, before he realizes, his time is up and St. Peter returns and asks, “Well, after spending a day in hell and a day in heaven, where do you choose to spend eternity?” The MP reflects for a minute the answers, “Well, I would have never said it before—I mean heaven has been delightful—but I think I would be better off in hell.”

So, St. Peter escorts him to the lift where he descends into hell. As the lift opens, the MP notices that he’s in the middle of a barren land covered with waste and shit. He sees his friends, dressed in rags, placing rubbish into black bags as it falls from above. The devil arrives to greet him. “I don’t understand,” stammers the MP. “Yesterday I was here and there was a golf course with a clubhouse. We ate lobster and caviar, drank champagne and danced and had a great time. Now there’s just a wasteland full of rubbish and my friends look miserable. What happened?”

The devil looks at him and smilingly replies, “Yesterday we were campaigning. Today you voted.”

Not as "free" as it was 7 years ago if I recall correctly.
and debt is debt no matter how you look at it, your rationalization of it smacks of tory boy logic.

IT'S HAPPENING

Joint police and military anti-terror exercises planned in Germany

These have already been underway in the forests of Fulda for over a year

dw.com/en/joint-police-and-military-anti-terror-exercises-planned-in-germany/a-19437553

sorry, there's a different line for that

Well I live in paddock wood to be exact, not a shitskin for miles m8

Don't resign yourself to virginity m8 if girls have asked you out before then you have hope as well, if i can do it you definitely can

Not a sides destroyer, but i chuckled alittle.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARGUMENT DISCARDED

Got a smile out of me ngl.

God, Wallace is a useless faggot

The highlands are pretty decent tbh, lad.

They used the same colour for Wales as they did for cities and it looks like Wales is just one Giant city

Also he's a trap in his former life, complete arsehole tbh lad.

go rest a bit lad

TBH

Cheers lad, I've got oneitis at the moment anyway so I'll have to ruin that first.

forgot pic

Did he used to post on here? Must have been the few months when I was taking a break. Explains why he's so salty

Funny how many of these people used to be faggots

No lad.

MAKE ME

youtube.com/watch?v=KZINVGtvd_I

When is Virginia going to start doing ASMRs?

It's not his fault you don't understand the meaning of events and trends on a metaphysical level mate. He's the Evola of our time.

Posting the only map that matters.

Were you about last month when he switched it back on to promote some event he was speaking at.

He got BTFO instantly and started raging.

It was top, wish he would come back more often tbh.

Newcastle and sunderland are white?

Yes lad, very white.

fuck right off

I hate oneitis, it fucks me over because I'm really obvious because I'llavoid the hypothetical girl in question kek, i don't sweat or stutter or feel nervous even, but i go bright red faced so the only defence i had was stay away kek or everyone woulfd know.

Weird how as soon as i got over oneitis, a girl at work asks me out…

JEWS WERE MADE FOR THE BIG BRIT NEET DICK

ASMR's make me itch, lad.

Ginnie just needs to do a podcast, I am sure Jerusalembart would let her do one on their platform.

I know lad, I already said he was a useless cunt.

I enjoy reading Countercurrents, but these 'traditionalists' who care about bad philosophy more than actual politics and nationalism need to fuck off tbqh

I have oneitis too lad.

The irony is, the more I like a girl, the less likely i am to make stuff happen with her.

kek that was me and some other lad, that was a good nightshift tbh.

troll this leftie freak

twitter.com/MoonCat666

twitter.com/MoonCat666

comfort women, nothing more

kill me now

moonglove looks more civic than Virginina.

Adam if you are reading this I would like you to know I think you a pompous git with a critical lack of self awareness.

God sees all and hell is forever.

>tfw she seems to feel the same way

Good bants.

im on it spurdo

I know your pain man.

oneitis made me turn down girls that were asking me out back then.

I deserved the last 6 years of suffering loneliness, no doubt. Thankfully it looks like i've paid off my 'karmic debts'

Why this specific lefty?

She could do some ASMR after the podcast so we can have a nice cummy before going to bed.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME POST

no bully

FAM
A
M

DAS SPURDO REKT BY SOROS FOUNDATION PROJECT!

UP YOUR GAME GAS THE JEWS!!

opendemocracy.net/about/supporters

m8… that sucks man

Don't risk your bestfriendship over any woman. it isn't worth the fall out

Pic related, it's you, you fat useless pathetic piece of shit

I'm Virginia btw

Who here lifts regularly btw?

this is oppressing me

You miserable faggot

Tell him to fuck off

It's just 1 girl, it's not like i have a harem kek

I know you can do it as well m8

I've been lifting for about a year but it's only in the past month or so when I left uni that i've been properly motivated. I go near enough every day now. I've made more gains in the past month than the 11 months previous tbh. Feels fantastic.

She's Mossad. All of those Israeli mall kiosk girls are.

tfw no red head russian kebab remover gf

You throw bacon at him.

I know you're not Virginia, lad. And you wouldn't want to make me angry tbh. I've never lost a fight in my life.

Dubs of truth

They all smell funky as well

only because you such a wimp that you never fought back

I could take her in a fight tbh

I've been in 3 fights, lad.

God what an insufferable, pretentious faggot Wews is

cute

i could take her from behind

well you clearly didnt win your fight against obesety

You go gym i assume?

i got a home gym set up because it's cheaper and i can blast my own music

But doesn't it feel amazing a work out? I feel like I get this. renewed hope for both myself and the future, what about you?

I always feel like i could do anything.

What's your goal body image btw? i just want to. look good shirtless kek

I'm winning, lad. Slow and steady wins the race.

I support the monarchy, hierarchy and religion but the race question needs to go beyond that. We need it to be common consensus again that nations should be homogenous and that the white race is superior just as it was for the thousands of years before the late twentieth century. Adding embellishments such as "reactionary" ideals or national socialist ideals is simply cutting down our target market.

Pic related it's you.

Slow and steady mean you'll still be a fat fuck in 5 years time

kek

#shotsfired

What you listening to lads?

Weird. I remember him going super fucking white nationalist like a couple months ago…now he's downplaying race?

I love having sore muscles the day after. It's gotten to the point now where people are commenting on my muscle even though I wouldn't consider myself to be very big at all tbh

Lad, you've destroyed my sides with that.

This. If you're going to work out, put some fucking effort into it. Lift to failure, jog even when you feel like dying, etc.

You're not tall enuss

Nah, I will reach my goal in 2 years time.

Also, lads. Notice how I'm just ignoring the bully now. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he just keeps bullying me, so now I'll just pretend I can't see his posts, and eventually he will get bored and go away.

Start easy, lad. Starting too heavy will just discourage me. All I need to do is eat less than I used to, but I am also going to the gym and going on walks.

If you were Korean would you want to be from the North or South?

North Korea fascinates me tbh

Cuck is having his 21st wedding anniversary
twitter.com/OwenSmith_MP/status/759090108519907328

which is?

Being able to wipe his arse without fainting

His 2 year goal is to be able to snag himself a cutie like pic related.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/29/stephen-hawking-brexit-wealth-resources

More like Stephen Shitehawking

13 stone

Notice how I keep ignoring the bullies. They're not getting to me, so soon they're going to get frustrated.

LADS

It is Friday.

Where pray tell is the weekley mega happening?

he needs to contact some of the yanks on here and get himself a Freedom Wand shipped over

I know that feel, yes mate

I started trying 1 arm overhead press and man my obliques are thanking me for it.

I liked when… the girl that asked me out felt my arm the other day and i tense my arm up and she was like wow you're huge(lol yes i am kek, if you know what i mean… had to kek)

Alter Bridge m8

What a fucking bigot.

'Do not get me into a war': Leaked emails show Obama didn't want to engage with Europe over Russia because US could be seen as a 'threat'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714987/Leaked-emails-Obama-didn-t-want-engage-Europe-Russia-seen-threat.html

Heard someone shout "WEW LAD" at the top of their lungs in the flats next door.

Hawking can barely move the muscle in his cheek, which is the only thing left that he has partial motor control over, it requires not only his translation machine, but full use of phd students to figure out what he's trying to say, and even then, they're not sure.
I'm not disputing his mind, but his ability to write an article? Not a fucking chance, and even less so when it's about politics, something he is not privy to at all, 99% of his remaining time is spent contemplating how much of a fucked up spastic he is, the remaining 1% is dedicated to thinking about ayylmaos.

Probably just some cuckchan autist bgay but to double check shout:

And see if you get a responce.

Doing it now.

i didnt name it so i couldnt find it

Stephen NoWalking

Must have seen someone with a (1) post count tbh

What in Paisley's name is that and why do you have it saved, lad?

Thank God I am not that fat. I can still just barely wipe my own arse, which is one of the reasons I started eating less and moving more tbh.

I think hes mental or something, shouted it and he just made a "EUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH" noise, abit scared now lads.

He's a fat NEET who fantasizes about being scrubbed by his mummy.

how the fuck can anyone let themselves get like that?

I don't understand at all.

I like being in shape, it makes me feel amazing

That's not me, lad. Also
We need to gas the yanks, lads tbh

That'll be someone from MI5 or GCHQ taking the piss out of you. You should only ever post through a proxy. You're getting v& m8…
Best advice I can give you is delete System32 asap just to make sure you're safe

How can anyone eat that much, I have to remind myself to eat.

trolling yanks

Fantasises doesn't right lad, be honest.

tbh I never got that bad, but you just wear baggy clothes and try your hardest to not look in the mirror. And then suddenly without realising it you've gained 5 stones.

The superiority point is a waste of time. It does nothing but attract enemies. Homogenous Nations with full sovereignty are what matter, superiority complexes are part of the make-up of the Jew, and one of the main reasons they do everything they can to swindle, because it is justified and encouraged in the Talmud.

Woman like that would have to make a broomstick out of a Redwood trunk in order for it not to snap

its this guy

why would you have that saved to your desktop…

Don't worry, lad. I'm sure you're a civic Brit at heart tbh.

Friday night boredom lads tbh.

poal.me/99hs5u

DON'T OPEN THE PIC LADS IT'S VILE TH I WARNED YOU SO DON'T BULLY ME
I got an entire folder of them, lad. Fat shaming also helped me tbh.

What's he even doing lad?

noice

still not as bad as the pics of what is going on with chris-chan right now

What's happening to him, lad?

i usually just need breakfast and dinner and that's it tbh

Not looking in the mirror doesn't change anthing though, it's just running from the problem

NO Don't ask

i wont click dont worry bout that kek

That's sad tbh

How do you do it lad? Do you just constantly eat? Are you tall?

That's the point, lad. You're just ignoring the problem, until one day you struggle with getting out of bed.

Open pic related only if you have an iron stomach and the constitution of an ox

I constantly ate, not anymore. I ate when I was bored and sad tbh. Or when I felt like I deserved a reward.

We are entering the final Saga.

no matter how man times i see it, it still disgusts me

Barely looks human.

Wait has the wound from that piercing he got years ago opened up, fucking disgusting.

Learn to enjoy fruit lad, it's gorgeous and basically the sweeties from mummy natures own hand fam

Looks better than a regular vagina tbh, but it is just a hole isn't it? How does he keep it from getting infected? And he still has his balls and dick, no? Did someone do this for him or did he do it himself?

I almost opened it then, remembered i like my eyesight.

I could never live like that.

Action solves problems. Apathy is death of the human will.

stop being a pussy, strong stomachs helped build the empire

Don't visit Holla Forums if that makes you squeemish fam

I've been dead for 5 years tbh.

he didnt post the bad one

Modern Holla Forums is nothing

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

I've always fucking wondered, how the fuck do you get fat in the fucking forehead.

Then it's about time you took back your life that you've deprived yourself of.

Think these words to yourself when you're awake at night. Take back your life and learn to live. again.

8chans Holla Forums is much closer to the old Holla Forums than 4chans Holla Forums tbh

I remember going through a stage where I was simply fascinated by gore tbh

There are still a few videos of that crushing fetish going around now but they're harder to find. Makes one wonder why everything is so tame these days tbh

DO

IT

AGAIN

Any girls in the thread? looking for a hookup in the Sutton area

me in the pic btw

Back to the designated shitting street, Pajeet

lads you m8s are my lads, right m8?

People that step on animals to death deserve to be fucking skinned alive then scalped and burned slowly while watching all their loved ones killed off one at a time. right in front of them.

Perfect girl for you, she's called ttpw, ask people about her, you'll want to make sex with her.

Stop talking about it lads

You aren’t one of those people that refers to normal recreational activities as adventures are you.

Also why aren’t you on holiday with them, lad?

Colored people did the same when people drank from their designated fountain.
archive.is/Dzvko
As opposed to today.

Post nearest local park to you. I got just what you need.

Nah. I don't like ladyboys.

Anyone know the name of the comic where I believe you have Sonic using a gun? I think it was a parody of CWC's comic.

wtf I hate career women now..

then you are in luck because ttpw will never ever be a lady

They have gone to Bangkok?

IT'S OUT LADS

POZ BOY AND JEZZA

Well said. I'm sick of people latching onto this "traditionalism" as an excuse to act high-brow and the voice in any argument and affair when really they're just too much of a sperg to relay things to people outside of their own way of thinking and too much of a lazy faggot to talk to people about politics without going on some pompous philosophical babble.

Literally fedora tier.

Career women are always fucking walking cancer

Lad….

yet they're Marxists
"mummy? why don't the stupid people make sense?"

Oh they've gone to Vietnam and then Thailand for a blue moon party. WOW, HOW ORIGINAL AND ADVENTEROUS, YAWN.

POZ FOR THE POZ GOD

Sorry lad I'm a bit slow this evening

ttpw post nudes you whore

I need to fap

Not sure, the beach looks nice.

Don't be salty.

NO FAP. PUSH UPS INSTEAD

Stop blaming your parents you fat fuck, 60% of your development isn't even due to your parents you sack of shit.

Put some clean pants on and go for a run you cunt, you reprehensible low-life.

Lad you want a reverse osmosis water system. My dad uses it for his window cleaning so whenever I want to fill up a jug I just go around and get some. I fill it into glass bottles.

Trying to cut out as many xenoestrogens as possible. Bottled water is disgusting and bad if it gets too much heat to it.

People are different, lad. I am probably one of those who needed 99% of my development through my parents, but I didn't even get 10%. smh.

I have one of those 2 minutes from me, they are overrated.

He is right, lad. Your freinds sound like normies tbh.

Not salty, it just makes me cringe because you can tell people are doing it just for the sake of doing it and because their friends have done it.
Peru and Chile are more fun, lots of surfing to do there too

GOOD IDEA, THANKS!

It's just a simple fact that normies ruin everything.

I WANT TO FUCKING STRANGLE YOU

NO FUCKING HUMAN CAN BE THIS PATHETIC

they are, obviously, think i'd be mates with weirdos?

Good lad.

As soon as a buy my house (current rentfag) I will be getting myself one plumbed in.

They are the Real Deal when it comes to water purification.

Gordon is worse than me tbh. He has no shame.

That music at the start does not fit at all.

Why does the Vaginal Jew want us to mutilate our cocks at childbirth for their sexual deviance's and fetishes???

Why are women so fucking shit lads?

Are you a normalfag, lad?

PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR DRES-DEN

I'd stop renting and move back in with the parents lad, it's the only way I've managed to get on the property ladder at the age of 25.

I've let myself go a bit in terms of beer belly and can only do 5 pull ups now so once I've got a few necessary things bought and paid off (only been moved in 2 weeks) I'm gonna buy some weights, a bench and make my own squat rack.

Jews, lad.

Lad, that's a Hollywood movie, of course it is going to be filled with thinly veiled propaganda against the goyim.

Well lads it was nice knowing you, going to kill myself tonight to avoid the horrific recession that we've brought upon ourselves and all those innocent youngsters who we robbed of a future by voting for Brexit

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/29/uk-goods-exporters-outstrip-global-rivals-for-first-time-since-2/

Lad…

I'm circumcised but tbh I don't think most women here think too much about that.

Female """""humor""""" is just dishonest and cringe.

They don't want men to enjoy intercourse.

It's not Jews lad their are plenty of women I know Mostly yanks That find foreskins gross

kek

Anyone got the Space Oddity webm?

I'm siting in my room shitposting rather than being on holiday.

Do you wish you weren't lad?

Sorry Mr Rubenstein, I forgot whites weren't allowed fun.

It's Hollywood, lads. I say we gas them all just to be safe.

Still waiting for ww3 tbh

Who gave them that idea.

Here lad

tbh culture is still more important to us than race is. I could've happily lived in British Hong Kong tbh

No but I do think we should stop lopping off baby's foreskin skin.

The writers, producers and directors aren't Jewish according to Wikipedia lad

Well what a surprise. It's so bizarre to the British mind that it's like seeing something an alien would write.

Is this your first day on Holla Forums lad?

Most Holywood films post-John Wayne are trash. JW even mentioned in his palyboy interview that there were (((influences))) at play in the film industry which were leading it another direction.

JEWS AND MUSLIMS OUT OF BRIT/POL/

ONLY BASED NEGRESSES AND CHINKS ALLOWED IN OUR IMPERIUM

Yank women are gross tbqhwy

Wew lads, pretty good day ngl

I'm just saying blaming everything on jews won't get us anywhere, we need to take our part of the blame.
j-dar.ca/#376659

Disgusting lad, smh. You'd be fine if we were all replaced by Somalis tomorrow, so long as they were 'culturally British'?

WEW LADS I'VE MADE MY MONEY BACK WITH THE VALUE OF THE CARDS LMAO

They're the prettiest women tbf

A few problems here

archive.is/EgRvm

Yeah no

Nothing disgusts me more than people who are against the British empire. If you're a foreign cunt fair enough but if you're British you are an absolute fucking cuck.

I agree wholeheartedly but…

When it comes to the whole circumcision meme…. That is pretty firmly on the shoulders of the tribe.

Yeah, I know that feel at university it's awful

True

They are more attractive than our women tbh

You realise that English women are a mix of Saxon, Briton and Viking?

But m-m-muh Zionism, muh Disraeli, muh anglokike!

What about white nationalists who dislike the British empire or "imperialism" in general?

Join me in fapping to Virginia, lads. What position would you do her in?

fetal alcohol syndrome/ 10

Don't be crude.

funny you should mention him, for a kike he wasn't TOO bad.

web.archive.org/web/20120822091303/http://iamthewitness.com/books/Douglas.Reed/The.Controversy.of.Zion/21.The.Warnings.of.Disraeli.htm

REMINDER THAT DISRAELI WAS BASED AS FUCK

Maybe, but probably mostly it is because of her nigger genes.

You're making me feel bad, lad. I wouldn't hurt her.

At least if you have a wank you'll stop posting for a minute

from behind so I wouldn't have to see her odd face

who /thinking/ here?

Hybrid vigor

Why?

That's what made me write it lad. Was at a speech a few years back where I just stood up and walked out because the guy speaking said it was the Rothschild empire.

This because the Rothschilds were one of the major fundees for Cecil Rhodes' expedition into the heart of Africa. fucking pathetic tbh

Our Empire was the greatest in history in 'every respect

this is good

le civic nationalism is bacsically Hitlerism meme

strange. i thought my coincidence detector would have picked him up

When will those self-lothing pathetic pieces of crap over at 9rk fuck off.

/pondering/

Is this Lolli?

He was pretty bad tbh. If you read some of his comments it's clear that he had a Jewish arrogance and sense of superiority. He also cucked for the Ottomans because they were pro-Jewish and had no principles whatsoever.

That still doesn't make the British Empire bad though.

It's funny how quickly they start using leftist guilt tactics. They also go from the fact that there were Jewish funders to 'it was all always controlled by Jews'. They also never explain what was wrong with this or how it was actually bad for British people.

Why is the rest of Europe so fucking salty about our empire being God Tier?

Even to this day Krauts, Taigs and other scum won't admit that the British Empire was the greatest Empire on earth and the best thing to ever happen to mankind

Millenial Woes and Adam Wallace are thinking about BASED TRADITIONALISM because they're not stupid plebs like the nationalists on here

Was going to say that tbh, ONE of the major banks funding it, big fucking deal.

Douglas Reed is someone I think you'd enjoy reading. Anti-zionistby implication also anti-jew because you can never question the chosen and extremely pro-British.

I've always liked this about the British Raj tbh.
express.co.uk/news/uk/409374/The-Remarkable-Raj-Why-Britain-should-be-proud-of-its-rule-in-India

They're just jealous. The Irish have never done anything worthwhile. It's strange with the Germans because Hitler actually admired the British Empire, in India especially

Based traditionalism is going to last once we become majority non-British I'm sure.

It's because they wanted to be where we ended up but we btfo them every time except when they Jewed us in the American insurrection

It doesn’t feel like a Friday without a massive happening

I'm cross.

Just curious lad would you be okay with Britain being 49% ethnic Brits and 51% """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""EUROPEAN"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""???

Nice one fam, I adore the empire and get legitimately triggered to fuck by people who attack it. After kebab removal we need to rebuild it tbh

This time we leave no Quebecois standing either.

All of Hitler's anti-British sentiments were during wartime and for geo-political purposes from a perspective of how Germany could get one over. He didn't think highly of the poo-in-loos or nignogs in Africa himself.

He and Churchill had a bit in common. It's a shame the war had to happen, but we need to learn from mistakes (both sides) and focus on today and the future.

Hitler was a cuck tbh

She's so badcock

Me on the right.

Heard her parents were alcoholics tbh

Rather that than 51% non-European, however I don't want to be replaced by anyone.

Adam did pretty well tbh lads, i would've spagettied everywhere and he's 10 years younger than me.

That's exactly the sort of short-term thinking I would expect from a nationalist.

You're thinking about the next few decades, neo-reactionaries like Wallace are thinking in terms of thousands of year, just like Evola

I think you might find this video enlightening

No vidya tonight lads

TIME TO SHITPOST

Also Ginnie has massive nips tbh.

You can see the dark colouration towards the middle of her breast at the top of the bra.

I want to suckle on her teats, lads. Can women lactate without having given birth?

smh you're trolling me, lad.

American women have all got big knees and are as fat as phuck

I am lad Wews does literally say at one point in that video that neo-reactionaries are thinking in terms of thousands of years whilst nationalists are just talking about the next few decades though

I've just realised that they're wearing star trek uniforms

Can you explain to me how that makes sense, lad?

She looks filthy lad :^)

Cart before the horse comes to mind with people who "think" like that I say "think" because they do no such thing, all of their thinking has been done for them and they regurgitate what they've read. Pretentious fuckheads are what they are.

WEW

That's dogshit.

No successful hierarchy has planned for thousands of years from the offset. It's been an organic process arising from the right conditions.

self-hate

Going to imbibe in wicked poisons tomorrow on a camping trip, already dreading the hangover.

I'm imbibing wicked poisons right now lad.

If you start tonight and carry on slowly through the day you'll be a king tomorrow night tbh.

I just wanted a mundane life, lads. I didn't ask for the redpill.

If you're going to the woods and doing anything other than shrooms then I'm disappointed, lad. Make sure you've got someone sober with you and stay safe

I can't drink like that anymore, I'd crash and then spend 3 days in bed.

Would do tbh, nothing against psilocybin but I have none. Will probably drink Scrumpy and Ale tbh.

There's further to go lad.

Carry me, lad.

No can do. Lad.

OY SPURDO

Apparantly the armpit wench is on newsnight tonight. wanna watch and take the piss out of her on twitter?

How much do you weigh lad?

What, lad?

I'll just install Windows 10. What's the worst that can happen?

22 stones

I squat twice my weight so I can carry you for a little bit fam

I just hacked into your computer you fat fuck and found your vocaroo you made.

vocaroo.com/i/s1blgHzb3DHM

Thats bad, lad.

Christ almighty lad, I'm a decent sized lad and I'm about half your size

Is Louis ded?

Louis is ded now,let's pray for Louis and all fat 22tone NEETs who's fathers bully them.

You fucking scared me, lad. I was trying hard to remember what kind of vocaroo I had made

Thanks, based, lad. I'll carry you once I get fit.

Don't worry, lad. I am losing weight. I was just born this way.

How did he died?

By overwanking to overwatch hentai.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/labour-rebels-plan-to-elect-own-leader-and-create-alternative-gr/
Let's hope

I thought the mummyposting was just a meme

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How can I agree with someone on so much yet think they are such an expert cunt?

AW is the best, not gonna lie. We should all like and favourite all his videos and encourage our friends to subscribe to him for more content.

I want to believe…

that Ed will come back

You're at a club and this guy slaps your gf's ass

What do you do?

Keep in mind he's got a mandate.

Get the fuck out of here, Jezza.

Lad, he gave true representation and protection to the working classes, the real bastion of British values. His views on race and loyalty are well documented too. All in all, he was pretty based. To tar him with the same brush as most other Yids is pretty bad, he is more the exception that proves the rule.

NEW THREAD WITH GOAT OC AND FRESH LINKS SO DON'T BE A FAGGOT AND COME JOIN IN ON THE FUN LADS

Lad stop it, I don't mind a bit of based Harris but you're taking it too far.

Which they then used to vote in Labour MPs

"Yes, I am a Jew, and when the ancestors of the right honorable gentleman were brutal savages in an unknown island, mine were priests in the temple of Solomon"

You mean the superiority of the Jewish race?

meant for

You're point being? Also they were lib dems
What is House of Commons banter

Lad there's something wrong with you.

The lib dems didn't exist for another hundred years. And it paved the way for labour in a few decades, which was obviously terrible for Britain.

And as for your priests comment, it was clearly banter, something only an autistic Yank couldn't appreciate.

"No man will treat with indifference the principle of race. It is the key to history and why history is so often confused is that it has been written by men who were ignorant of this principle and all the knowledge it involves… Language and religion do not make a race—there is only one thing which makes a race, and that is blood" Benjamin Disraeli

"I protest against meeting atrocities by atrocities. I have heard things said and seen things written of late which would make me almost suppose that the religious opinions of the people of England had undergone some sudden change, and that, instead of bowing before the name of Jesus, we were preparing to revive the worship of Moloch. I cannot believe that it is our duty to indulge in such a spirit.”

It really, really wasn't

Considering he was Jewish, that only makes everything he's saying worse. He's just emphasising how Jewish and not British he is.

He was just a self-interest, Jewish charlatan

Lad check out the party that he was in, it joined with another to create the lib dems. Also not an argument

ofc I know what the liberal party is, doesn't stop calling it 'the lib dems' a hundred years before that party came into being from being retarded

This in itself should alert you to the fact he rejected the Jewish way.

“It was neither parliaments, nor populations, nor the course of nature, nor the course of events, that overthrew the throne of Louis Philippe … The throne was surprised by the secret societies, ever prepared to ravage Europe … Acting in unison with a great popular movement they may destroy society …” (1852). “There is in Italy a power which we seldom mention in this House … I mean the secret societies. It is useless to deny, because it is impossible to conceal, that a great part of Europe is covered with a network of these secret societies, just as the superficies of the earth is now being covered with railroads … They do not want constitutional government; they do not want ameliorated institutions … they want to change the tenure of land, to drive out the present owners of the soil, and to put an end to ecclesiastical establishments …”

"“it is the manoeuvres of these men who are striking at property and Christ, which the good people of this country, who are so accumulative and so religious, recognize and applaud as the progress of the Liberal cause.”

He warned us all lad, and all you can say is muh Yid. As I said, he is the exception that proves the rule.

Nationalism isn't necessarily pro-war or pro-Empire.

But calling them labour makes sense?

Labour wasn't anti-colonialist originally.

I'd fuck ttpw tbh

Come on, lad, you can't be this thick.

I said that expanding the franchise paved the way for Labour

It was. Half of them were pacifists who refused to fight in the first world war, and all of them supported Indian independence

No you didn't

Citation needed.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits"

Unless you can prove to me otherwise he had ill intentions to Christendom or indeed Britain, I think I will disregard your opinion :^)

Someone make a new decent thread

This

Any link suggestions for a new thread?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-36922820

NEW LEGIT THREAD

To be honest, I'm against the empire because of what it's done to *us* lad

why are all limeys homosexuals?

why are all limeys homosexual?

fukin hawt

So I'm assuming I'll see you all the reparations march today. Helping the nogs get all the gibs me dat.