Oldfag Memes

Memes only oldfags will remember.

Not that old, here since gamergate but I have some spicy history saved.

Post your oldfag shit here.

this mans whole life is a meme

Pretty sure Benji has been gone for about a year now.

What happened to him?

he began to bitterly hate Holla Forums since cripplecuck himself banned him for spamming a few boards. now he just makes jewtube videos and keeps to himself, trying to distance himself from his past.

take my sword
(only epic oldfags will understand)

im an oldfag i've been here all summer

t. ebic oldfag

You know what I hate about you newfags? The fact that I rarely use the term newfag, but you faggots parrot it because you know you're new as fuck. Every time I used one of these, I'm told gb2Reddit. Because Reddit totally invented this. They didn't steal it or anything.

Fuck you.
Wait, that's not enough parroting.
Kys le pepe frog shotgun le memay

Most of the really old stuff is on my old harddrive. Someone remember the old wincest-threads, and the faggot that tried to force his shitty meme of random people and things with wincest-captions on them? That was me. Some of them, at least. Just curious if someone remembers.

i rarely use the term newfag as well but people who RP as epic oldfags are fucking gay

I'm old enough to remember when halfchan sent christmas cards to Anders Breivik. I don't consider myself an oldfag, the oldfags were present when Boxxy became a thing.

trash

sory im not an ebic oldfag

take my sword (only epic oldfags will remember)

You are like little children.

delete this thread

some early Holla Forums stuff

Hit me up on MySpace

;_;

Does anyone have Dong Destroy? I enjoyed that old meme.

I wish Holla Forums wasn't so terrible now ;_;

Also this in case you didn't know

Did I hear someone say hipster??

The guy on the far left in the first photo looks exactly like a teacher from hs. He quit because they found out he liked men and harassed him. He had a wife and shit, but I miss Karl.

that shit smear guy was pretty funny. no real point in an oldfag thread tho m8. just call it memory thread or "i crave tasty epeen"

will greenhouse ever comeback and create more masterpieces?

Thanks, doc