In the event of a draft

So lets say a draft happens. I have had a number of surgeries on my knees and back. I am 22 but with the metal in my back I do no think I would be drafted, nor would it be the best idea to serve any combat position. Assuming WW3 doesnt blow literally everything up, would could I do to contribute to the effort?Would I expect to see the government start creating manufacturing jobs like in WW2, or do all of our stockpiles cover us for a while? Would I still get drafted and just put in a noncombatant role?

if a draft happens, I'll tell them to go fuck themselves. I am not a slave of the government, and as such I will only work at the pleasure of myself.

i mean I dont blame anyone dodging a draft, war is hell so ive been told but assuming I survive and WW3 doesnt kill everyone, being a veteran carrys weight and has benefits if youre on the winning side.

join the 4f club you cripple

This.
Though I was told during the last Army recruitment visit at high school (ten years ago) that I would probably either sit in an office somewhere or put in a sniping position, since my right eye was removed. I'd have a severe disadvantage on the battlefield.

i have 20/10 vision. I wouldnt mind being a sniper but a metal rod in your back affects the ability to carry things. Especially when you tried to play another season of football after initially breaking your back.

CANNON FODDER
A
N
N
O
N

F
O
D
D
E
R

You could assassinate the president instead of playing his little game of sending hopeful boys in the prime of their life to die on the frontline in a war started over his ego. But that's just an idea.

This user gets it. If a draft ever happens the absolute dregs are used as cannon fodder.

they'll take you before they take me.

Theyll probably replace your wheel chair oxygen tanks with fuel, give you a flame thrower and send your retard ass to the front lines skippy

Stop shitposting and make more albums you lazy albino.

b-but muh social contract

One of my great grandfathers didn't have to fight because of bad knees, so his job just became transporting supplies across the country in trucks.

With the way militaries work today most positions would be non-combat. It could still be a really shitty job that would be at risk of getting blown up, and you might still have to carry a gun. But there wouldn't be such a large percentage of people involved territory-gaining operations like there were in the world wars.

bump anime threads. reply to anime posters.

I would never let myself get drafted. Conscientious objector all the way.

Anyone know what the prison sentence for burning your draft card is? I don't care if it's ten years, but i'd like to know. Like fucking hell i'd get drafted. The bankers can send their own fucking sons to die if they're so eager for war

Yeah, like PTSD, unemployment and suicide. Nobody's gonna give a fuck about the human wreck you will become after they will use you for war.

That's the spirit, user.