Open vs. closed, not left vs. right - globalists need to rally behind Clinton

archive.is/MEXWQ

(((Who))) wrote this? I can't find an author, but it's (((The Economist))).

This is it, Holla Forums. The founding fathers had their Federalists, and their anti-Federalists. Each side wrote essays and arguments to shill for their side, and this is the case of the globalists.

What do we have to say to them in return?

Other urls found in this thread:

gapsdiet.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, at least everyone's on the same page now.

Holy shit look at the comment section. It's like 95% against the (((Economist))) globalist agenda.

Wait, are they JUST NOW realizing this? We've been saying it for fucking months.

I remember seeing this get posted when Trump was still fight 3 or 4 other candidates in the primary! How is MSM so bad at this?

They just couldn't hide it anymore.

The only way Globalism could ever work is if we first purged the third-worlders, Muslims, Africans, South Americans, etc. Sadly first-worlders don't have the spine for that so it wont happen. Globalism in the current world would do nothing but drag society back into the shithole of the past, so we have no choice but to become Nationalistic if we want to maintain a certain quality of living.

I would love to live in a fantasy world where Globalism could improve quality of living for everyone and everything on the planet, but sadly we live in reality and things don't work like that.

He's Jewish, I'm a gentile.

Should I take it?

Start working out and get /fit/

Read more and spend less time with media (vidya, silverstein screen, and tulmudvision)

Natural cure to depression

It's by far better for us if they drag their NWO plans out into the open. The arrogant idiots have been sucked into their own bullshit so far they legitimately think the populace as a whole wants their globalist crap.

Now the battle lines are being clearly drawn, and nobody will be able to deny the nature of the choice we are being faced with any longer. The fools are setting the stage and calibrating conditions perfectly for a cascading and runaway white mass-awakening event.

Think Fire Monkey was incredible? You have yet to gaze upon the thunderous Fire Cock.

Oh really? I would think the danger would be the attacks themselves and the people committing them.

Look at these concern trolls and shills.

This might seem tame, but it discloses an important meme of the Enemy.

Whenever our side is discussed they are always presented as 'closed', 'backward', 'inward-looking', 'ignorant' and the like - we need to spin that on them somehow. Make it look like they are the ones who are backwards, bigoted and ignorant - portray their globalism as a phoney one in which a boring monochrome corporate culture is foisted on that of the native folk and their transnational alliances as bureaucratic and outdated.

Why are these people so fucking stupid? The shoot themselves in the feet everytime they bring up either one of those talking points. Sad.

That picture literally has a hex (haxagram) drawn on it.

Do not ingest it is dark magic poison.

also avoid any buildings with snake symbols

Globalism is good, as long as you export the resources (& surplus people)

They've done that always. It's always the "white males, uneducated, southerners etc", with the negative spin, who want closed borders.

News flash to the Juden - the entire country isn't blacks and latinos and faggots. So their arguments have been mocked as of late.

2015 was the year they could shame people into silence. This year, their crying gets memed over and over the internet.

?

(((Bristol)))

Yeah, avoid that poison. I've seen people take it. Turns them into anhedonic zombies.

We should still try to spin it on them, most people are not rational and do not vote on racial self-interest. And the characterisation of nationalists as stupid, ignorant luddites is effective in swaying the weak minded. Turning it on them would puncture a hole in their rhetoric.

Could you elaborate? My doctor is saying that I have to take it and it's the only option I have.

Yeah, it's going to fuck you up. Do what said.

Why do doctors want to give people drugs that will fuck them up?

Ah, right thanks for clearing that up, you nakedly hostile kike.
There I was thinking that perhaps the globalist agendas creating conditions wherein regular terrorist attacks are to be expected was 'the danger': but no, that was myopic of me - clearly the greatest danger is the threat posed to these agendas by the popular nationalism that has arisen to counter them.

why you have to take it?

Because I'm a depressed NEET and if I don't take it they can lock me up.

Get /fit/ also change your diet.
Try this one: gapsdiet.com/

If niggers could read this would be a great time to emphasise that Clinton stands for MORE white people 'profiting' off of blacks.

Nationalism for blacks means separation from the evil whitey and thus finally freedom and prosperity for them. Same could be done with Hispanics.

The kike fails to realise that most blacks and spics are more nationalist than whites. No one who knows what it is actually wants globalism, the problem is everyone has only ever heard of it spoken about when accompanied by a billion buzzwords to make it out to be something 'nice'.

I am surprised they have admitted that it is nationalism vs globalism though. Globalism is a dirty world amongst a lot of people, still with lasting ties to colonialism, which for some reason is associated with slavery. Kikes getting so desperate that they are going to destroy them selves (but then I guess that's what they always do).

Well don't take it and then lie and say you did you pathetic cuck. Also start eating right: grain free, more animal fats and work out.

what you mean by depressed?

They've even put a rainbow on the side of globalism, in spite of admitting that it is directly responsible for regular mass killings. This article seems like it could only have been made by a psycho or a schizoid.

I don't take part in society and I just read books all day. (I also browse Holla Forums but nobody knows about that)

Easy ways to stop being a depressed NEET

I recommend the first one.

and you think any pill will help you how?

Because they're Jews. It is in their nature to sting.

I don't think the pill will help me. I don't plan on taking it, I just wanted to see what Holla Forums had to say on the matter, and if anyone knew anything secret about the drug.

probably a real threat then, considering who owns the Economist

Almost like this kike is trying to sell me on anti-globalism.

Investigate research chemicals, it'll either free you from your mental chains, or male you into a demon, or get cucked by an Australian girl.

(((Zimmer)))

We need no drugs. Eat healthily, find a purpose in life and pursue it (it doesn't have to be a 'real job', but a man must do something productive in his life or else he'll feel worthless and increasingly less capable over time as his will diminishes) and have faith! In Christ you will find victory, and you will no longer need the filth of this world to sustain you.

If you're in a particularly bad mood reading some Stoic writing is great as well. Gives you a whole new perspective on the crap you're going through.

You don't feel (((depressed))), but you don't feel anything really.

Vidya isn't fun, reading isn't interesting, friends aren't worth seeing, and even sex isn't appealing.

It's good enough to get you out of bed and go to your wage factory.

I love reading stoic philosophy. Epictetus and Aurelius are my favorites of the stoics.

Elaborate?

Stoicism is the cuck philosophy, do you fancy yourself Meursault?

Ed Zimmer thinks people won't interact within the world.

They will, but they will have national identities and secured borders. Nobody visits Japan to eat at Red Lobster, dickbag.

Keep it separate and unique. The only one anti-globalism hurts is the kikes. The ones that own the global chains and sell the shit cheaply made by the Vietnamese and Philippines, exactly what the TPP would do.

Doctors get paid by Big Pharma to hock that shit. Check out a little drug called Seroquel.

Victory will be ours, but we must claim it. The time to be depressed is over. Let us go forth to glory.

Australian weeb woman have a big problem with pederasty, getting in a relationship with one, tandem with opioid drug abuse, can lead to getting cucked, I've seen it happen many times before, this poor chap I knew went crazy and travelled to Australia over it, now he's serving a life sentence for double homicide.

That's another bad one, tbh. You really feel nothing when you take that. The world triggers the amygdala so much that some people are given these things to feel nothing.

Never let a psychologist tell you that anger is wrong. It is normal to be angry when faced with evil and corruption. It's what leads men to raise armies, people to join causes, and armies to vanquish their enemies.

Mentally ill fag here, also a biochemfag so I have a decent rough idea of how this shit works and the biochem/pharma literature on depression/anxiety disorders.

I've been through every conventional antidepressant on the market, literally every SSRI and SSNRI. I haven't tried Wellbutrin because I have a history of seizures, but I doubt it would be any different. The truth is the efficacy of these drugs is extremely exaggerated, and in 20 years, assuming (God willing) we've thrown off the shackles of internationalist capitalism, corporatism, and globalism, these drugs will be off the market and seen for what they really are: a drug meant to cause a state of confusion in the average user.

Abilify is an SSNRI, the second-option for one SSRIs (surprise surprise!) don't do shit. They've got horrible withdrawal symptoms even when tapering off, and being on them is usually terrible also. This is more true for Effexor than for Abilify, especially the withdrawal symptoms, but neither are worth it.

Have you had low energy, chronic sadness and hopelessness, low libido, feelings of emptiness, etc etc, for most of your life? Does working out and changing your diet not work? Skip the psychiatric visit and go to your physician. Ask for a blood test looking at D3, B12, and B9. B12 is routine, but you need to look at folate (B9) levels. For 3 or so days before the blood test take D3 supplements (3-5x the recommended dose on the bottle; generally speaking it's difficult to take harmful amounts), B12 (3x recommended dose) and B9 (2-3X recommended dose; you can actually get sick from too much, but that should be plenty) daily. Eat healthy foods too, lots of dark green vegetables and what not. Then get the blood test. If blood-serum levels of those vitamins are high or normal, commit to working out, eating well, and developing skills, because your depression will pass (it's a documented fact that it eventually passes). If after all that you've got sub-par or low blood-serum levels of these vitamins, you are on of millions that have a shitty metabolic disorder that can't convert those vitamins all that well.

The literature on this is new, but you can figure out how many supplements you need to be taking with further blood tests. For D3 you'll just need to take a shit ton. Shitty B12 metabolic pathways tend to just a bit more B12. Usually it's the B9 pathway that's causing the problem, and it can't be fixed by taking shit tons of folate because you'll get sick. Luckily we can convert folate into the partially-metabolized version fairly easily; just buy a bunch of methylfolate online (it has to be methylfolate). You will never get sick from too much methylfolate, so go crazy with that shit.

TL;DR: check your D3, B12, and especially B9 levels before you take any psychiatric meds.

Will do.

I'm going to have to prescribe 10mg of 4-HO-MET for you, use one daily.

Daily reminder that Egypt was the world's first nation-state.

DEBATABLE

But I forgot my research.

These fucks are so evil they were advertising seroquel on food carts in drug rehabs I was a dumb teenager

They outed Hillary as the globalist candidate. They are literally admitting it, even.

All I have to say is
WOW.

What fucked up place do you live in?

Hahahaha user, I didn't think of it from that angle.

Kike shills really like to put their foots in their mouths.

California

Seriously, man. GET OUT NOW

Communism's literal goal was globalism. Did they not even fucking read what the ideology was about?

Where do I go? I have no money or friends.

I call bullshit. What possible law are you violating by staying home and reading?

I recommend you get cucked by an Australian girl, especially from the Brisbane area.

Well I was forced to see the doctor when I started telling my parents about how Jews want to wipe us out. They responded to that by sending me to a Jewish psychiatrist. I think my parents may be a lost cause.

Buy me a ticket to Australia.

Sent

Are you under 18 or something? You need to simply refuse to see the doc, take any meds, and stop trying to redpill your retarded parents.

Wait for Trump to win.

There will be jobs. Make new friends when you move.

The world isn't a friendly place by default. That's why people are open to making friends.

Avoid liberal faggots and omni-acceptors. Join a church, if Christfaggotry is your thing.

It looks like they really did expect to be able to leverage the inevitable rapes and attacks into more aggressive shaming of the native populations in addition to even more refugees, and they certainly don't look like they'll be changing tact no matter how untenable it is.

A line like that is red meat targeting National Review center-left "conservatives" who love globalism but only if you use the correct order of terms.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Laddies

Someone doesn't know their audience anymore.

Jesus christ user. Get out, but also learn to become independent. Learn how to be able to do shit on your own, from cooking, canning, jarring, and other shit. Teach yourself how to survive as if suddenly grocery stores were raided for a number of practical hungry mans and tv dinners.

Also your parents are a lost cause.

The author assumes that his audience is Economist rears. People who (((play the market))) and not the types who actually do work.

Nay. Two snakes is a merchant facility. One snake is a place of healing.
Know your symbols

Well, jews are genetically prone to these things due to all their inbreeding.

That's why I asked that in my opening post. I could not find the name of the author on the page. I guarantee it's a kosher name, however.

The end really is near for them.

Your parents are definitely a lost cause. If you are 18+, go get a job and move out. If you are under 18, go to the doctor, tell them you were feeling edgy, take the pills, thank them for their help and having you see the light, take the pills (or don't, I am not going to commiefornia to make you) and survive until you are old enough to make it on your own. Get a job now though, unless you are too young for it. You think it will help you break out of your funk and give you a purpose.
Good luck user

WHY CANT I DOWNLOAD THIS WEBM? WHERE IS THE SOURCE VIDEO? SOMEBODY HALP!

Ey you can live with me in Nevada in my two room shack!

No air-conditioning.

wew lad spread it

anyone who talks like this should be put to the wall

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.