Hispanic Troops for Trump. Idea

Hi!

I'm thinking in start a meme war in latinamerica, to support Trump.

I'm just bored of the media lying and i want redpill people while support to Trump.
Also, I want to exposed how corrupt is Hillary.
….
I've see many page with a lot of hispanic friends like God Emperor Trump.
I think a God Emperor Trump en Español will help a lot to expose and support, also i know many independent, right wing and some independent left wing pages who should help me in this mision.

The common hispanic memes are like "Share this lucky Clinton and you will never be in jail" which in spanish say "Comparte esta Clinton de la suerte y nunca conoceras la carcel" (Sorry if it's poorly translated to english).

I need help from all hispanic /pol friends to make this mision work.

Also, pic is a anti hillary meme in spanish.

I've tried to make it work in /pol but i'm not sure no one paid attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TPcDxHFIRA
youtube.com/watch?v=lHvuBNUHLfI
archive.is/Rehqj
archive.is/2ZQdR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why don't you direct your energy towards making latin america not a shithole instead

interesting concept, however:
You have to go back Pedro

It won't work m8
t. hispanic

How about we request wisdom and guidance from Kek so we can meme a White Brazilian uprising which results in a White Brazil and millions of dead non-Whites?

Brazilian here, and I am 100% hoping for a Trump presidency. Two motives:
1)The (((media))) here can't stop talking about how he is literally the antichrist
2)A strong America always meant a strong Latin America

It won't work on Holla Forums, or even on cuckchan for that matter. Try on places like r/the_donald

You can shate the idea on 8/3p/ some ewil catch on, also It has potential

just kill the cartels in mexico and you'll be good, joão

The meme war a/k/a propaganda dissemination is the first step jack

As a "Mexican" i have to say, please kill/purge all mexicans
Mexicans as in real Mexicans, the cultural region that encompasses Aztec and Mexica civilization
The Amerindian Jew

thanks i'm going to try.

nop, doesn't work.
This need to start from another place donald is getting soo much posting and my post becomes invisible.

Sigh. Always this shit with nonwhites.

Keep trying. Again. Try at other hours of the day. Wait until some kind of happening involving illegals occurs in America and make memes about that directed at Latinos.
Cultural shifts never happen quickly.

Maybe >>>/3p/ will help.

But most there think Trump is far too soft on the Jews.

Argentinian here and yes, my grandparents were european so I'm white, fuck you if you don't like it I support Trump but I don't think you'll have much success on your endeavours. There is enough political shit going on here for the common people to spare attention and energy in which US candidate would be better (for us that is, nobody cares what would be better for you). I bet most people don't even know who Trump is and those who do assume the narrative of him being a racist cunt to be true, because of course he is, americans are the bad guys after all.

But by any means, do try.

Chilean here, I have asked a lot from all over the country and there is 3 camps in the Trump matter:

Meanwhile the Cunton issue is evenly split between people who know nothing about her beyond "the wife of that old president that got a bj from someone", and people who think she's shit (largely because our own dear female president has made a ton of people reluctant to putting women in power for anything again), there is no noticeable "pro-Hilldog" camp that I have seen here

Im a spic and i prefer trump over hillary. CNN in espanol is absolutely trash, well the whole media here is, specially telemundo.

They are fucking low, blatantly lying and insulting trump and his supporters.

I've never seen pic related mentioned on Holla Forums before, but it happens to be one of the most bestselling books in Mexican history and has been in print for 40-some years. It has some very bad goy ideas.

From wiki:

Those books sound really interesting. Are there English versions?

I can read spanish, I just don't feel like looking up vocab words every 3 sentences because I'm rusty.

Brazil is not hispanic, OP.

But I'm all for a Trump presidency. Anything that shatters the leftists' narrative is good.

ALL SPICS ARE NOTHING BUT RESOURCES FOR US

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

(check)

Don't fret, it's only a meme. Anybody who has travelled the US as well as LatAm knows that Argentina is, without the slightest doubt, on average whiter than California, Arizona, Texas and Miami.

(check)

Surprisingly, many Latinos admire Hitler and the NatSocs; they were never clobbered with the holohoax myth like the gringos.

Back to where? Most Latinos are perfectly happy where they are, especially in South America. Yanqui culture is much too hectic, materialistic and devoid of family life.

Many latin american people lurk Holla Forums , and frankly the whole world is watching this election in particular.

While of course is not of our business, it will affect my country (Argentina) and the rest of the world, deeply. Especially if Trump wins (which i really hope for)

Here, in Argentina, only (((MSM))) info is dumped to our networks. So expect a lot of normie-tier Drumpf racist shit from us.

I need this. This is a hilarious meme.

Want some meme potential?

Ask if you'd rather have your own country, or rename it after whichever cartel is most powerful at the moment.

It's the other way around. Before latinamerica can do anything, Trump has to win. It's no joke that Trump's presidency can change the world, because the US has a ton of influence outside, and even more so in south america.

It's a global Overton Window since once the US starts going right, due to its influence everyone else will also start going right.

Really, now. Picture it this way. Trump wins, alright? Now imagine that nationalist and right-wing efforts here will not only not be obstructed by the likes of Hillary Clinton or whoever else, but maybe also encouraged. Things will blow up in the best of ways.

t. Argentinian

Of course, I'm not advocating for not doing anything about the matter. It's a very fun exercise seeing how much I can convince people here. One time I got a bleeding heart leftard agree that Hitler, and I quote, 'though morally dubious, was extremely efficient', and not efficient in the 'gassed sixty quadrillion in such a short time span' efficient, but efficient as a leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TPcDxHFIRA

youtube.com/watch?v=lHvuBNUHLfI

South American spear chuckers confirmed for being honorary aryans.

The speaker literally names the jew in the 2nd video.

Any Latin country or people that suffered with the dangers of lefty influence and isnt blupilled will support Trump.
Last i know, there was a brazillian guy running for presidency that got equalized with Trump by the lefty media, since he was against leftist/marxist shit in general and wanted to make owning guns a legal thing again while crushing the dindu nuffin rhetoric.

how about you start a real war there so they all kill each other?

Found the mapuche

Actually, Mexico and Central America are the only LatAm regions with sizeable cartel influence. Damn Yanqui hipocrisy - either stop consuming cocaine, or legalize it.

I agree, a Trump victory would be yuge for Europe as well as for Latin America.

I like how that first video is designed to make them look like a fringe bunch of clowns, but in the second, unedited, video they have a huge turnout. Very high-energy. Why are people in the crowd waving rainbow flags, though? Does it have a different meaning there?

Jair Bolsonaro. He's a world-class shitlord.

archive.is/Rehqj

just send them back

How hwhite is this guy?

Here's a picture I found of his family members. They look white as the driven snow.

He's popular enough that (((the media))) is getting nervous about him.

archive.is/2ZQdR

Go for it bruh

what are his chances or has the Brazilian election already happened?

¿Exactamente qué propones? Ya hay bastantes memes pro-Trump en español.

The election is in 2018, he's polling fourth currently, but there's a growing conservative movement in Brazil, so there's a chance he could pull it off

I live in the US myself and this is just based on articles I've read, if any Brazilian anons can provide more insight, please do

A battalion of Latin-American attack soldiers?
Sounds like a good idea for Guactroops to me.

is 4th good?

White man of the south here: You have no fucking idea how important Trump's victory is for the entire civilized world. I don't know why it keeps happening, but whatever your stupid ass first world country does, my stupid ass third world country tries. That includes feminism, taking in refugees and all that bullshit.
A surge of nationalism, an anti-immigration message and strengthening the concept of nuclear family in your country will ripple around the world and affect every nook and cranny out there. Hell, who knows, we might actually be alive to see race realism finally become widespread.