So far 300 Drug dealers dead

At this point. I wouldn't be surprise if phillipines becomes the New Japanese Empire.
dailystormer.com/drug-ocaust-in-the-philippines-300-dealers-dead/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gangs_in_the_Philippines
archive.is/5g3DV
archive.is/sdBTb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rear wheel drive?

RWDS Nation!

I hope it inspires other nations to follow suite.

It stands for
=RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS=

Liberals can finally live in hipster-esque neighborhoods, thats what the slums become once the rats have been removed.

Can't Divert The Duterte

Philippines is going places not sure what those places are yet though

Stay safe Duterte and pay your bodyguards well, druggies and mafia will want you dead.

Beautiful.

People are going to think drugs are the problem and not the irresponsible use of drugs.

What's his plan for after the dealers are shot? Does he think the country is magically not going to be a shithole? It's full of filipinos.

Who will the Philippino empire purge next?

Now if only they would ditch their belief that you're not a man until you're circumcised, I could appreciate them as a country.

They will find out some of the drug trade connects to Israel and purge them as well.

Didn't the city The Punisher have control over for a while only have 1200~ people killed, and that somehow turned it into one of the safest cities in the world?
It's fucking scary that so few people can fuck shit up so much.

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT PUNISHER

He wants the users dead as well.

No wonder the flips i know are jaded

The people killed are small time punks, expendable.

He'll be working his way down the list.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gangs_in_the_Philippines

looks like it will.

Thanks Phillipines
You are a great example to the rest of the world, and seeing this is a breath of fresh air after the DNC.

If the leads which anons have been digging since dutchbro Snowden 2.0 posted are anything to go by this sadly will not last and is likely tied up with (((their))) interests.

Indon here, I'm fucking salty.
Time to purge off the chinks and (((libcucks)))
God bless u based Duerte.

What is the deal with the pic?
Took me a while to see that it was a kid having fun. I`m not used to seeing kids have fun on this board. Usually they are maimed and killed by non-hWhites. And then that librechan shit. Weird emotions, happy then sad by the realization that this is something I`m not used too.

Is he bleeding? Why is he covered in bread? Wtf??

Looks like jelly, have you never seen gore user?

looks like he is being rubbed down with pb&j sandwiches.

It's their absolute lack of testosterone.
That's why guys like Kojima can still grow coloured hair even in their 50's.

Just fuck my shit up.

Kids do stupid shit all the time.

Because enjoying seeing children enjoying themselves is paedophilia especially if you yourself do not have kids.
Enjoying reminiscing to your own youth and innocence is not a valid excuse.

The kids probably a child crisis actor getting made up for the next sandy hoax.

This is gonna backfire sooner or later, i'm not against going full Frank Castke on criminals, but killing the suplyers is not gonna make the demand go away and if the junkies start getting killed they will no doubt side with the criminals and probiders and start killing back, wether cops or civilians vigilantes will be killed on sight just as the junkies and dealers are being killed now

The Filipines are just cuting heads of a Hydra here, they will be really fucked if they don't try to strike the heart, wich is probably a wealthy well armed very resoursefull international organization

Anyone and any goverment can kill niggers, but this wont solve jackshit, nigger are crocroaches, for everyone you kill 10 more pop up to take their place, they need to start killing the (((Big Bosses))) if they really want to solve the problem

But didn't he say he wants to kill both dealers and users?

I thought they were going to get rehab

I believe they were given an ultimatum.

Turn yourself in, or die.

They do that. But if all the bosses their niggnoggs are getting killed and their resources taken it makes the country as a whole not very profitable and they move on to some African shithole to fuck up.

Besides that no way people in druggs are going to risk a war with a governing body they want profit not get themselves killed.

Damn Satan.

Prohivition worked sooooooooo well for Murrica during the 30s, and the country wasn't even so cucked back then yet they still only managed to bag Cappone cus he avoided taxes

Killing the middle men will only strengthen the big fish as they eliminate the competition and drive up prices, and junkies are not just gonna idly sit by and let themselves be killed, they'll probably be taken in by the big fish and turned into storm trooper, disposable replesable storm troppers, but they will still be there to murder polisemen, vigilantes, plant bombs poison water sources, cause riots.

The goverment has found a way to get rid of Hydra heads but now they need to strike the (((heart))) before the heads grow back or they will be facing more sharp ivories that they can deal with

Over 60,000 drug addicts have turned themselves in since Duterte has taken office. He's now going to crush the Communist resistance in the Philippines, and has named the suppliers and large gangs he says he will kill. This guy's a badass.

Back then they did`t just kill them all.

How will they make money when all the addicts are either dead or in prison?

There's no way it can be that high, do you have a source?

There will always be some form of vice, if they remove druggs something else will take their place, and if the drug war escalates, weapon dealing will also become very profitable

This is why i say theis wont solve jack shit, Anyone can go outside and kill a random drug pusshing nigger on the street, but i don't see the Filipino authorities raiding the mansions of the big fish kicking the door down and gunning everyone inside

This shit will end just like vid related, a bunch of goons dead and the big fish free to keep conducting their bussines

1000 dead niggers are noth worth event 1/100 of one dead Soros

Wow, it's almost as if actually stopping criminals stops crime. But it can't be that simple. We must devise complex and indirect ways of addressing crime, like school programs and twitter campaigns.

Every single liberal needs to die.

Phillipinos are inferior monkeys of terrible genetic stock. They're barely even better than niggers tbh fam.

Drug dealer detected.

Fuck off.

FTFY

Its working because he actually is killing drug lords instead of just mooks. They took out Jeffrey Diaz last month. Its why you've had a ton of criminals surrender. All the people spouting off in this thread who obviously don't know anything about what's going on there is amusing.

I doubt it, some junkies that are hopelessly addicted and have lost what little morality they had might go for that but the rest?

You do know that if you die you are dead and even most junkies that arent yet in the deep end with absolutely no coming back dont want to die?
Besides it cant be THAT difficult for junkies to escape the Pinoy country if their brains arent yet total mush.

Even in that scenario that there'd be tons of junkie "storm-troopers" all the government has to do is up the security and continue to kill those junkies and eventually they run out of "storm troopers" to throw out.

It actually did work quite well yes, Alcohol related deaths were down by large amounts and the main cause of problems was the police not enforcing the law with force.

you dumbass there weren:t death squads for people caught drinking beer in the 30s

also beer isn't the same as heroin

What an uncreative gang name. Hopefully they go first for being dumb faggots.

It is exactly their brains being turned to mush why i think they will become eccelent shit stirrers, Cartels just have to give them a gun and feed their power fantasies, and the voiolence will soon escalate, Look at Brazil, The have the Bope and raid the Favela constantly but there are just way to many niggers for them to deal with, and the big fish i talk about are not the international bankers, but the Filipino politicans and policemen who actually run the bussines, there is o way of cleansing those asshole without stirring some serious shit and fuckload of infigthing withing the govermetn and authorities that may sink the country in total anarchy, the only thing they do is kill small fry, drive prices up, and eliminate the competition for that one motherfucker who vigilantes and bounty hunters just can't get to

Libertarians believe that when someone doesn't succeed, success was impossible. They don't understand that method and determination are factors, if a half-assed attempt to ban something fails then it can never be banned ever.

You could just kill them or jail them. You know, like he's doing.
Why do you for some reason think that isn't an option? As stated by the OP, it's already fucking working.

Nope.
What he should be doing is make society so that people don't want to do drugs.
No one does drugs if they have a healthy, happy, normal life.

You know who does drugs?
Obviously, easier to shitpost RWDS NOW instead of getting to the heart of the issue.

Had there ever been such a death squad Cappone would have ran for president

Part of the reason they could neve jail him for violating prohivition was because they could not find witneses or a jury willing to jail the main provider of their vice

Yes do go on how exactly a nation of nonwhites need to follow the exact same solutions to their problems as white ones.

The honorarys can figure out their own solutions to their own problems Mr lolburg.

Except in Brazil, BOPE is not a RWDS. BOPE is more like SWAT, they are not allowed to simply kill every nigger they find, even if they want or the nigger deserves. What Duterte plans is to kill everyone, dealers and users. If that works, remains to be seen.

I could name a long ass list of corrupt politicians and authorities in my country and i could name a list ten times longer of all the usefull, ignorant, gulible, naive and missinformed idiots who would jump to their defence

One policeman or politicans acusing other fellow politicians or policeman of corruption and sending the RWDS after their head will be little more than a wich hunt as the corrupt ones can do the same with the non corrupt ones.

Even if there is overwhelming evidence against said suposedly corrupt politicians or policeman, there will always be stupid people who will be fooled into protecting these assholes.

In the end it'll come down to wich side has more money to buy loyalty, the Goverment, or the Mobsters

You're painfully naive. You don't seem to understand that good people can make poor decisions.

So you're just gonna continue to throw out hypotheticals despite this being an example of where the exact thing you are saying never works is demonstrably and inarguably working?
I could name a long ass list of corrupt politicians in my country too, but if we started forming RWDS to take them out it would get a lot shorter.

nice try flip scum, but you're still not human.

Sure, but that's still indicative of unresolved mental issues (no father during childhood causing a "mid"-life crisis) or in any case only occurs to about 0.5% of the population.
If 2000 people in a 10 million pop country use drugs, it's not a problem.

No, it's indicative of poor judgment. Are you telling me that all poor decisions ever made have been the result of mental health issues? I decided to grab a beef and cheese sandwich rather than the usual chicken and cheese today and thought it was a poor move, where has that poor decision come from? Are you truly convinced that good people always make the best possible choice?

So far the only thing working here is the reduction of nigger that serve as middle men between suply and demand

I'll be surprised when the RWDS hangs one of said suplyers who ususally stais far away from the line of fire

So far the only thing i see, is drug prices driveing up and the guerrilla busines becoming more and more of a profitable busines in the region.

besides, Policemen, Authorities and even some bountyhunters have one weaknes, they are all Identified as such while on the other hand, their enemies may be hiding among the population, it wouldn't surpriseme if one of said big fish gives an order 66 to their goons and star killing people in large enough numbers for the shitstorm to escalate into full cibil war

if you don't like fat pigs you do not punish the pig for eating but the farmer who feeds it

Butthurt aussie detected
Like you guys say: IT WAS JUST BANTER

That's not even what he said. He said "They should've taken me first" basically, as in they should've killed him and not her.

Actually, it worked fucking wonders for the chinks under Mao, who had the death sentence for both users and sellers. For all the problems their degenerate society has, opiate use isn't one of them.
Maybe backwater villages in the deep west mountain/jungle area use it (I don't know enough about modern rural China tbh fam), but narcotic use has virtually disappeared from urban life.
In the Filipino case, this means that RWDS can indeed be effective in solving the DRUG issue. You are quite right in the assertion that they will have plenty of problems left over once the last dealer, or last junkie, is in the ground.

So the fact that crime is declining rapidly and that many different varieties of criminals, including both distributors and users, are turning themselves in, as well as them taking down a notorious druglord just mean nothing to you? Yeah sure buddo.
You mean like when they got Jeffrey Diaz?
Well that's the free market for ya buddy, it's not always pretty.
The exact opposite is occurring. And you're operating purely on speculation from what YOU are capable of imagining. You can't imagine this working, so you claim it isn't working. Despite all stats indicating that it IS.
Nah, cause if that happens Duterte will just launch his robot armade from the moon back to Earth and they'll team up with the resurrected ghost of Hitler himself to cleanse the Phillipines!
I mean if we're gonna start making shit up you better be prepared to go full retard.
If we don't like fat people should we punish the supermarket for selling food?

The only people I've heard use the term "flip" over here are strangely the Sudanese.

It's pretty amazing. I visited again recently and it's crazy safe, so much so me and other people can leave their doors open which was unthinkable in the past.

Never heard of this one, if he was one fo the big fish then he should be on the news, not the 300 goons killed last week
I'm not up to date with Filipino news, i make my conclusions based on the article in the OP wich only talks about 300 dead niggers

It's not like i don't imaginie it working but more than i see it working but setting the terrain for violence to escalate soon
Like what happened with Iraq after Saddam was removed, sure he was an asshole but he kept order and as soon as he was gone, several warring factions began to kill eachother for control, and the (((internationl))) war profiters saw a good busines oportunity wich they began to foster by supliyng every side with enough weapons so they could keep the profitable war going

The supermarket is the middle guy, you wanna solve the fat epidemic in Merica? you go after Cocacola, Lays, Doritos, McDonalds and all the other junk manufacturers that sell nothing but concentrated sugar, lards and celluloid with less nutritional value than a newspapper

Another question i have is the prision sistem being able to acomodate so many people, my impresion of the filipines is that nonjunkies are a minority, and if the prision sistem collapses on itself the Filipines are gonna have another shitstorm to deal with
It'll be a different story if they put the prisioners to work and turn them into productive members of society, but i doubt they are as organized as to do so, at least for now

BASED DUTERTE HARRY

Why live?

fucking shills

the shilling is insane in every thread

Enjoy getting datamined lad.

Do they kill people for smoking weed

not if you turn yourself in

the thing is, drug use is facilitated by drug dealers, and vice versa.

unfortunately, said vice is contributing to untold deaths relating tot he people moving it, and thus, it has to go.

Here's a crazy conspiracy theory: Duterte is the leader of a state-backed druglord gang, and he's getting rid of the competition.

wouldnt be too surprised…

Strawman harder please, step it up goyim

The issue with that is, is he getting cops to avoid certain areas in that case? He's also allowed for standard citizens to shoot drug dealers at will, which would probably make it more difficult to keep such a gang backed.

duuuuuuuddddeee

but no seriously he got his nickname for killing criminal slime in the town he was mayor of, the man has a burning hatred for the drug traffickers destroying his country

I would expect cops to know who they should and shouldn't shoot. As for private citizens, I doubt any normie would go full taxi driver on drug dealers, especially when he can just report them to the police. If the dealer is on the govt's side, they just tell him to stop selling to this person's children (the only reason for a normal citizen to flip out in the first place). If this person causes too much trouble, they just kill him and leave a cute "pusher" tag near the body.

This state-backed druglord gang would have popular support by being smart, classy and "responsible", like only selling to adults and being very discreet about it. Normal people really dont care about other's drug use, as long as drugs are not pushed to their children and there's no rampant gang violence.

This is all hypothetical, of course.

In a sense, he would indeed be killing the criminal slime. The drug market would become orderly and almost invisible for the public at large.

once again, the man has devoted the last few years of his life to killing what he deems traitors to his country

i sincerely doubt a man of such convictions would take part in the decimation he is fighting

More risk=more reward

Maybe in Amerika, but when costs of doing business includes death, there are better business opportunities for most people.

It's funny how selective Holla Forums can be in taking politician's public speeches at heart :^)

Okay, so let's say he's not "in the know". They may be doing it behind his back. The visible results are the same: less drug-related crimes, less parents complaining, dead and imprisoned drug pushers, and so on.

I just doubt the govt of a corrupt country would stay away from such a lucrative business.

dude are you serious have you watched a single clip of the man?

he fucking threatened his predecessor with death for his role in the drug trade if he ever stepped back in the country.

also, why don't you elucidate us on what this drivel is

I'm certain both sides would have no shortage of offers for arms. But the important thing to remember here is profitability.
We aren't talking about muslim zealots where death is it's own reward, these are drug dealers. They may be less risk averse than your average businessman, but they still want to make money. Killing police or civilians doesn't make money. It is a cost. And when the cost overcomes profit, they are operating at a loss. If they are rational, they will move their business elsewhere.
On the subject of risk and reward, when death is on the line even the hardest niggers will back off. What good is any reward if you aren't alive to spend it?
Only the most retarded or desperate would continue, and these aren't capable of posing too much threat, for long, anyway. And serve as a warning to others.

It doesn't create more demand, it cuts supply, which drives up prices and hence profits for the remaining suppliers. The net result is less drug use and fewer drug dealers, but those who stay become more powerful.

The folly of America's war on drugs is that very little is done against demand, for cultural reasons. You have Charlie Sheen discussing in public his 7-gram rocks, Obama admitting he had some "blow" in college, and so on. It's a circus.

Not really when you think about it. Big-Lipped Nigga In Charge gets killed, then all his little scrub distributors all suddenly find out that it's a good time for a change in career.

To be fair, one of the biggest gang organizations in the US is called the Bloods…

I mean anons are happy to question the official version of 9/11, Sandy Hook and so on, but when a politician of a shithole country says he's the good guy, then it's settled, he's the good guy.

In somewhat related news, the Indonesians are executing another batch of drug dealers and generating copious asshurt.

Execution spree in Indonesia terribly worrying: UN

archive.is/5g3DV

Indonesia executions: Prisoners took up to 15 minutes to die, priest says

archive.is/sdBTb

Nah m8, when one dealer goes out there are five waiting to take his place, especially in places with mass poverty and youths that have nothing to live for.

Why wouldn't he want to reign in his competiton. There's no such thing as a politician who isn't corrupt, especially those leading right wing death squads

Jesus christ I wish liberals can fuck right off.

Liberals live lies, they can't comprehend how somebody else wouldn't.

Libcuck detected.
You don't get rid of weeds by letting them grow.
You get rid of them by ripping out every one whenever they pop up.

Cry more faggot.

If they turn themselves in they usually receive treatment and rehab, addicts are treated humanely if they make an effort to change, most of Duterte's death squads from when he was mayor were former addicts. This is the perfect way to wage a drug war, kill the dealers and the users who are utterly incorrigible, compel the others to reform themselves, targeting the supply and demand sides of the drug trade all at once.

Good thing there's a finite amount of drug dealers. The solution is to keep killing them you faggot.

Junkies get killed if they do not turn themselves in, if they do they get treatment and usually reform. This targets the supply and demand at once, he has only been president for about a month and already 60,000 junkies turned themselves in, assuming each of them spent even $10 per week on drugs that is $28,800,000 of yearly revenue being lost for drug traffickers, and they are going to keep bleeding money, at some point they will just stop bothering. War on Drugs actually works if you are serious about it, Phillipines and Singapore (lowest drug use of any country and death penalty for traffickers) is the living proof.

The folly of the drug war is that it was a complete joke from day one, no one was serious about stopping drug use, only protecting the CIA's cocaine racketeering, if we were serious about the drug war we would bomb the Afghans poppy fields and eliminate 70 percent of the global supply of heroin in just weeks.

Destroying the drug trade is possible if you have the will to go Total War on it from the ground up.

The most recent successful example was the Taliban prior to the American invasion. Their book said "No Drugs" so they burnt the fields and executed anyone in-country involved in the trade. Heroin supply dried up within months leaving the Golden Triangle as the last main producer in the world.

After the invasion the Taliban showed a large amount of practicality and allowed farmers to start producing again so they had a way to gain income and poison the West with one blow.

So it can be done, as long as there is a clear goal for those doing the killing and an alternative for those getting out of the 'business'.

"Stop Or Die" is a clear line in the sand for all participants.

You're one of those fuckers who says building a wall and deporting illegals doesn't matter because they'd come in anyway.

Don't forget Japan. They had the death penalty for drug related offenses as well, and drug use was completely demonized in their society. To this day they have virtually no drug problems.

Americans who bought into the libertarian koolaid don't understand you can effectively deal with drug trafficking by taking a totalitarian attitude towards it.

They are also killing users, so the demand should be dropping too.

There's not, there will ALWAYS be someone willing to step up and deliver because drugs are fucking great.

Nope, illegals and drug use are two completely separate issues. It's totally possible to instill a pure Reich and cleanse our bloodlines of beaner flith, but drugs are way too easy to manufacture and distribute to effectively regulate, ever

And there will ALWAYS be someone willing to step up and kill because killing drug dealers is righteous.

It makes me proud this board is so based. The United States of Israel's "war on drugs" was never going to work because we have the rule of law, and absence of political resolve. Laws should be for protecting the innocent, not shielding the vicious, which is the main purpose of "human rights". Because Duterte is willing to kill dealers and users without trial and make them outlaws (in ancient Anglo-Saxon terms, by saying vigilantes won't be punished for doing the dirty work themselves), he will win if he's not assassinated or there's a coup.

This gives me hope that mankind can end one of its big outstanding vices. It gives me hope for humanity. Once junkies become fathers and sons again, and Flip household finances become some of the best in the brown world, we can start demanding President Trump, Senator Duke, and Representative Tyler enact these policies here!

And I'm sure you're just a drug-free bystander with an unbiased opinion, right? Fuck off, degenerate.

are you mentally deficient?

this is the man that every leftist feared getting elected living up to his promises of making the Philippines great again by killing every drug dealer he can

no fuck you loser, you've been refuted several times now and yet persist in your half baked thought experiment.

Your immense butthurt further proves all my points, you gullible moron.

I bet you are that self-styled samefag hunter. Join a death squad and start by killing yourself.

Then why haven't you done it yet cuck?

kek what are you even on about you fucking mong?

points? what points?
…what?

Do you think Duterte just started killing drug dealers and became the leader of his nation? You have to start legally and get on the high ground.

I'd argue with the legality of it, but international law and human rights have been proven to be a meme at this point. It would be far more productive to start culling the slum dwellers than killing drug users though

I think you underestimate how many people use drugs m8, everyone in the upper class has a coke habit. Although I'd advocate culling them before anyone else

It doesn't matter. Keep killing the dealers and scum that use them so people will stop. If they don't stop, they die. End of story.

RIGHT WING DEATH NATION

all the suffering they caused others, 15 minuets was not long enough.

Probably get in a naval scuffle with China.

I'm amazed how many Chink shills are on this board.

No one is forcing users to buy but themselves

Okay so they'll resort to huffing their own shit to get high, it will never stop

You're retarded.

So you're defending the shit-huffers of society? And why shouldn't these people be taken out back and shot?

Because I'm not a nanny state loving bootlicker, if they infringe on my rights I'll gladly kill them but until then it's none of my business that someone enjoys huffing shit behind closed doors

It's sad seeing bluepilled lolbergs here still. This is the exact mentality that allowed western civilization to be subverted. Just because they're not marching into your home and demanding that you huff their shit doesn't mean they're not hurting society.

OK m8

It isn't about personal freedoms, it's channeling people into inaction with the excuse of "well it doesn't affect YOU does it, goy?"

>>>/liberty/

But it is, you're just as bad a liberal gun grabbers you cuck

lol

user… that was just in the first two weeks. The number's higher now.

This is going to be highly entertaining.

Man I hate chinese.

At least "LEGGO MY EGGROLL" line was funny.

RIP Hotwheels. If Jim didn't fed him to the pigs then RWDS probably got him.

You are a fucking retard.

You are saying that there isn't really a demand for drugs which creates a drug market. There is a demand for "vice" which creates a "vice market" so if you destroy the demand for drugs, all the drug addicts will just indulgence in some other "vice" which is equally as damaging as drugs.

Or you mean that if drugs are eliminated, the drug dealers won't just consign themselves to not making money anymore, so they will somehow forcibly create a demand for another "vice" for them to profit off of.

Liberal degenerates will Be the first to die

What the fuck is that creature ?

looks like a ring tail possum

To be fair I don't trust these chinky types, could be killing anyone or end up with things worse.
The only time these people have been civilised has been under white rule.

Kek, I bet you think NS Germany had strict gun laws also

Do you blame a normie for not being redpilled too?

The 60000 figure is already outdated by 15 days. Right now the figure is already doubled at 120000.
Most of the rehabilitation centers were even force to let people sleep on the stairs.

Massacring drug dealers and drug addicts is not the way to go about solving the drug crime. This Duerte Guy is an idiot. He's just going to get rid of the low level guys, who will just as easily be replaced with more low level guys. The upper level pushers are going to get smarter, and more aggressive, and the drug fiends will risk their lives anyways to get the drugs in the first place.

All this will do is increase violence in what I thought was a relatively safe country.

Drugs and drug users aren't the problem. If he legalized the drugs, the drug dealers would have no incentive.

these drugs arent simple weed you degenerate. Let him kill the drug dealers and addicts, whether it works or not I wanna see what becomes of it.

You have no idea what youre talking about. A few years ago you could literally get mugged for having a stupid flip phone in the streets. I for one like having a real leader clean that shithole up.

Fuck this duerte nigger! smoke weed everyday!!!!!!

Explain how Colorado became the weed exporter to the midwest states after muh weed bill. How drug abuse is higher, how the state's tax on weed had no economical effect as non taxed transactions between private parties trumped muh weed stores.
Pdf on colorado's weed failure.
Kill yourself libtard kike.

RWD is def rear wheel drive

might be random water dongle

That's retarded - it was obvious this would happen when neighbouring states don't follow suit. A policy like this has to be implemented large scale, otherwise you will always have arbitrage-based crime like this (as was, in fact, predicted by various economists). And I don't even consume that stuff.

It's a possum you uncultured swine