Psychopathic victomhood complex

What do you do, Holla Forums?

If you call the cops you'll just be charged with rape.

No one will raise their voice to me. If they did I'd just vandalise their store sporadically at night time allegedly.

But I have a good quality barber I go to so this is not an issue for me. Also don't you pay after you get the hair cut?? So if it is bad just leave or get them to fix it.

She deserves to be culturally enriched by niggers.

I regret looking at the comments section

So this is gonna be the dialogue everywhere for the next few months.

A moment of silence for the poor thread that was sacrificed for this one to appear. What's the point of it?

It was likely only a bump limit brit/pol/ or something. No need to be upset.

That's America for you.

That's what bipartisan politics and a strong disposition towards identity-tribalism gives you.

Fuck off, shlomo. This is gold. Shows how nuts these people are.
We should spread it, find the business, and order them pizzas or something.

Meaning what? Looks like a meaningless random nutter, I could watch Jerry Springer if I wanted that.

slide thread

That was fun until he says "I'm going to shut you down" at the end. As if getting in a scuffle over a refund at the local barbershop isn't jewish enough… He was probably eating matzah while filming this.

This whole thing made me cringe for both (all 3) parts. The cuckold, the owner and the lady customer. I don't know what led up to it, but somehow, I assume it escalated way past what's needed.
It's like libertarians and other turds screaming to the police "AM I BEING DETAINED? NO? THEN I AM FREE TO GO, I KNOW MY RIGHTS, I READ A PICTURE ON FACEBOOK!"

Drunks and kids are the worst.

what fucking piece of shit asks for a haircut refund?

FUCKING HIPSTER FAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

If they do a shit job, ask for a refund. The bitch needs to be in fucking prison for assault, considering she's a stupid whore who doesn't understand the law.

SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE

The woman is crazy, but the dude is a little bitch.

is that heath slater

GET OOUUUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

best

I'm looking to get a cheap semi-ok haircut, anyone suggest a hairdressers to me? Like I would need their info, like name, address and phone number, fax etc.

is that adam kokesh

The woman is a crazy bitch. But asking for a refund for a haircut is sort of douchey. What did it cost, $20? Just suck it up and go somewhere else next time.

This. reminds me of that video of the motorcyclist with a go pro strapped to his head chasing down a spic driving poorly, politely correcting him, and then the spic starts throwing down extreme bantz talking about donkey fucking his mother, while the cuck just played libertarian and ate it all until the spic touched his bike "my property", so he sucker punched the spic when he wasn't looking.

Why do you fags share this shit? It's just embarrassing for everyone around.

I agree both videos are dumb as fuck, but the guy in the video you described didn't sucker punch him, he straight up just knocked him to the floor face to face.
Tbh I found the video funny because the spic didn't fight back and after all of the tough/shit talk he says something about the police coming to arrest him now.

YOU'RE A MANIAC, WHAT'S WRONG WITHYOU

I lost it at this part, tbh

You typically don't prepay for a haircut.

Also he apparently cursed at the shopkeeper before recording started.

Hang them both.

Fuck me - an "Of Mice & Men" pepe and wojak.

Now iv seen it all!

What a fucking cunt.

let all your hairs be long, your body is holy

short hairstyles are meant to hide the differences in hair types and shapes, similar to spray-tan so everyone looks dark, or meming all women into dying their hair blonde so everyone looks the same despite racial differences

short hair and shaven face is for slaves. throughout history, slaves have had their hairs cut and their foreskins removed to mark them as subservient

even if you decide to be a cuck and keep your hair short so you fit in (why?) then learn to cut your own hair

God, I'd love to kill this cunt. I hate people like this, they embody so much of what I dislike. That brain dead stare, that "I can hit you but you can't hit me" female entitlement, the faking injuries, the childlike screaming, all of it.

That got dank real fast.

Daily reminder that Psychopathy is a Jewish-created disease.

TRIGGERED

WELCOME TO THE CURRENT YEAR GOYIM

oh she understands. see how ass soon as he mentions that he is recording her she tries to say he hurt her rib. guarantee when the cops came nothing happened or at best they arrest him for assaulting her

Wait a second… Are you the psychopath?

my fuck, my old boss acted just like her if you told her something she didn't like, she would flip out and start yelling.

Good plan.

Holy SHIT. I literally just watched a Tintin film after about a fucking DECADE. Then I see this image. Meme magic is real.

His reaction is measured, nuanced and correct. I totally agree with the sentiment and in all honesty, I would do the same thing.

Always go to a white male barber.
blacks are okay too if you're going for bald.
also this happened to me at supercuts, I complained about some faggot cutting my neck and got swarmed with gooks.
NEVER GO TO SALONS OR CHAIN-BARBERS

they have those? Are they any good?
Fucking loved the comics as a child, think they played an instrumental role in my subconcious redpilling

No matter who wins, we lose.

There's a semi-new one from 2011 in 3D. It's directed by (((Steven Spielberg))), but it's actually really good and I couldn't find any bluepill elements. Enjoyed it a great deal.

And then there are the older ones (1990s-ish) in classic animation style. No idea how many. A good 5 or 6 films maybe? Maybe more. You should research for all of them.

is this the same bitch?

I've seen the 3D one and didn't much like it because of my personal tastes regarding CGI.
Watching embed related right now it's a lot better.

She's a fat, ugly, old, pompous Jewess, but I'm pretty sure that's where the resemblance ends.

Men go to barbers, you colossal faggot

post it on youtube and count the lulz

that's worth more anyway

Why record it? Once she throws her drink at you just fucking knock her the fuck out and bike off. You'd never get caught.

clearly the dude on the bike is a pussy

Poor cop.

Watching that vid was as unsatisfying as when you go to sneeze and then don't. That fat cunt should have been taken to the slammer.

No, real men cut their own hair with hedge trimmers, you massive pussy.

Either
or

Who the fuck does that?
If my hairdresser JUST fucked my hair up, I'll just refuse to pay.

might be theatrics

no, real men eat hedge apples and don't cut their hair at all you degenerate nigger

I would've called the cops on both of them. Entitled millennials versus self-important baby boomers. These people are insane.

Because sometimes you pay, fuck off to do your thing, and someone points out a glaring fault in the cut that you didn't notice prior to paying.

But omg who does that XDD

Fucking faggot.

#caringsomuch

A fucked up buzzcut, I don't know who is bullshitting who down here.

(heil)

checking these digits

Dem digits

Fucking burger shits

He handled it perfectly.
I don't see how this is politics though.

What I would have done is I would have looked her straight in the eye and tell her that if she doesn't shut up I'll stab, shoot and dismember her - in a very serious voice.
I guarantee you she would have pissed herself then and there.

Actually, here's a great one:

Source for the vid? Sounds potentially funny.

Women have been encouraged to participate in public more and more, so they're having fun with it. Notice how the old biddy says "I'm an attourney" or whateve it was that she was saying. Interjecting herself and themselves where they don't belong comes with them is encouraged by the cucks around them.

its disgusting how that obvious Trump supporter and neonazi beat up that old man and raped his wife tbh fam smh

The spic wasn't even looking his way and the guy suddenly socked him without giving any warning in body language. It was a good punch, but it was still a sucker punch and a total bitch move

What kind of a man goes to a fucking hairdresser to begin with?

That's three hours of work for some people.

tbh people like that should be wiped out

this is just one recorded instance, think how many people she has done this too, and never suffered any consequences because she is a woman

Be a man

Jokes of yesterday are reality today!