Father

When's the last time you talked with your father user? You know he loves you right? You'll regret not spending enough time with him once he's gone. Go tell your dad you love him user, RIGHT NOW!

owo

he is dead though

I'm so sorry user I hope you got the chance to say goodbye to him

Another edgy teen watched evangelion…

Dad's response: What the fuck? Son, don't be a faggot.

He just wants what's best for you user don't take it too literally, your dad loves you!

I just did. We had lunch together.

I'm glad to hear user. You'll cherish those memories you spent with him forever.

I'm more interested in that pic tbqhfam.

Your father misses you user

Nah, I'll forget it by tomorrow when we have lunch again and he has to order a second lunch because he's always hungry.

That's cute user. I hope you and your father make many good memories from now on!

Wow looks like not many anons love their fathers. Sad.

he ODed, while we visiting family for xmas

It's okay user, be glad for the time you were able to be with him.

talked with him yesterday. And no

Do it faggot your dad's going to be dead one day and you're going to regret not telling him.

didn't get say goodbye

Have not seen him in 10 years and last time I saw him he said I was nothing but spit out of his dick.

True story.

notice me, daddy ♥

22 years ago, it was the third time i had met him I was 11 & we were going to bond over a fishing trip. We sat down on the steps outside of his house & talked. he told me about how the world was crooked how the earth was dying due to overpopulation, all about how vile people who ran everything his gun collection & how someone had poisoned his dogs. when I asked him where we were going fishing he stood up walked over to the freezer pulled out fishsticks & said "nice catch son now tray it up" If he's still alive he would be 83, his name is William Ray Harris & he had at least 10 other kids i've never met.

HE CAUSED THIS.

My mom told me he had spent 4 years in prison after he cut another mans arm off in a knife fight. and the bikers he used to hang around called him "crazy Ray" so I'm guessing logic was not his strong suit

I'm really sorry user.

only if I'm dying. There's no reason for such cringeworthy display of femininity unless I want my dad to think I'm a neet/virgin because I'm a closeted homo/degenerate

That's really sad to hear. Your father sounded like a really interesting man.

user you have to makeup with him.

When he pays his 120K worth of child support.

You and your father's relationship is worth more than money.

The get is fucking Glorious

i talked to my dad 40 minutes vago

Good job user what did you talk about?

Never knew my father but do know of him so maybe I should introduce myself it's only been 20+ years

that is a juicy yellow slut. i want to rip her clothes off and rub my face all over her body so that i can bathe in her essence.

user I'm begging you, please go through with it before it's too late.

Shut up, bitch. I'm tired of you posting these little bitch threads that I've also seen on halfchan /r9k/. My pappy is just some degenerate chad drug dealer that banged my unstable mommy and made babby. It's really not that big of a fucking deal and family can weigh a person down more than anything. Yeah, dad, show me your degenerate life and how you smoke so much pot you fucking feminist cunt enabler LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ. Besides that it could be alright but I've departed the realm of the normies long ago and now only holy glory shines upon me.
Wrong move, buddy.

few hours ago.
my dad is a bipolar nutcase with paranoid disorder and he's getting worse as he gets older.
his insanity drove him to solitude as he fought with with pretty much every single member of his family, former friends and neighbors including his ex-wife who he believe is using witchcraft against him.
i wish i was making this up.
the guy is clinically insane who made everyone's life around him miserable, he now spend most of his time rambling about meaningless and mostly incoherent shit.

i have no idea what to do with his stupid ass, and i'm genuinely looking forward to never see that nutcase again.
i know it may sound harsh but that fucker made our lives shit

You seem to have a lot of anger built up user. I'm here to help you I'm not your enemy. I want what's best for you.

If your father's illness is truly getting worse then you should be with him in his final days.

kek

He's fucking drunk right now, and he's not a fun drunk, he's retarded. Spending time with him would be gambling with my safety. That said, we do spend time together when I catch him sober. We saw Ghost in the Shell and Power Rangers this week. We go shopping for vidya sometimes and get lunch or dinner. I tend to keep conversations with him short, though, because he's a whiny, autistic cunt but I love him.

I'm glad to hear you at least have a healthy relationship with your father. It brings warmth to my heart to hear how much time you spend together. Please don't ever stop because dads are a precious thing.

i'll give him to you for free.

You don't mean that!

who is she?

I can't talk right now… it makes it hard to speak, when you have your mouth stuffed full of daddy's

Father nearly killed my mother when I was 4 I was there to witness it, beat her near to death and stabbed her repeatedly. She has severe memory problems now and she's been getting more forgetful, most likely forget who I am in 10 years and she's all I've got. Still think I should talk to him faggot?

Already talked to him an hour ago

Your dad doesn't sound nice at all. He's still your father nonetheless and you should at least acknowledge the fact he gave birth to you.

And? How did it go?

A mentally and psychologically abusive alcoholic, drug addict who works for the Judicial system who kicked me out for not paying rent at nineteen.

I don't really care if I ever see him again to be perfectly honest. I told my self almost everyday as a kid that I would be a better father and find a better mother to a better family that we create together and start fresh.

breddy gud. Even bought me some peanuts on the way home.

Have you tried talking with him?

That's nice user.

Why are you so godamn optimistic… Sure he did but that's not necessarily a great thing.

Because I want everyone and their fathers to be happy. It's self satisfaction to me knowing you're out their spending time with your dad. I know it may be hard to believe but I really do hope you could makeup with your father even if you despise him as much as you say you do.

Not in almost two years. Besides, he doesn't want to speak with me or my mother anymore. So it's a mutual respect at this point.

I might talk to him when he's a hair away from death. I probably won't. Probably won't even know he's dead. I don't even care what happens to him between now and then, and in all likely-hood, everyone will expect me to cover all funeral arrangements when he's gone. But I won't spend another dime on that man, dead or alive.

I can hardly wait until I can completely cut off all contact with this family and start my own life to be perfectly honest.

How is your father user?

But why, is it that great of a feeling for you to encourage others to have positive parental relationships? Is it because you feel inadequate in your own relationship with your dad or do you just want to share the feeling?

I don't know what else to say user. I just hope you do what you think is the right thing and not regret it later in life.

My father is currently passed out from eating and drinking too much. He's outside sleeping on the hammock and I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's a good feeling to me knowing that others are experiencing the same bond I have with my father. It really saddens me knowing that their are people out there without fathers or that do have one but never peak with them or despise them.

You too I guess. I hope user has an okay relationship with their family and doesn't have to worry about these things.

Thank you!

Huh. Well jeez, good to know people like you exist here, you're a rare soul user. I'll never acknowledge my dad but I appreciate the sentiment. Your text made a drunk loser feel slightly better so thanks.

I'm happy I at least accomplished that. I don't think you're a loser user.

Awfully nice thing to say especially considering you can only judge me off a couple posts, after half a day talking you'd understand. What drives you to be so kind?

Get off the computer, son. I know the cartoons made you a faggot, but when you finally come out of your room, I'm burning those dresses and taking you to a doctor.

My father was very similar to me when he was growing up. In fact, I might as well be a clone or replica of his younger self, only taller. He had tinkered with things for fun and was an outcast like me in school.
He would get pissed off but only for a really good reason. I didn't get to see him much in my later teen years since he was always away working, but we went to church together all the time.
I talked to him two days ago.

Well if you're a loser then I'm a loser user, we can be losers together. I truly just fell full of love today and wanted to share it with you guys.

How's your father user? Have you talked to him recently?

Do you regret not spending as much time with him in your adolescence? Do you see him more often now?

Losers together huh… You're too generous, marry me?

A bit over 13 years, dead people typically aren't very talkative.

That's gay user. But I'm on here pretty much 24/7 so look out for me.

I'm sorry, hope you got to spend his final days together.

Yeah, we were going on a fishing trip no less than a week later but then he ded, not much that can be done about it I suppose.

At least you have those memories you'll always treasure.

Well, I guess - not that it matters now though, life moves on as it always has; at least I can consider myself lucky in that I worked through it and didn't suffer any long term debilitating effects.

It's good you have no regrets. Moving on is healthy.

As am I but I post extremely infrequently, guess I'll see you on the other side kind user, thanks.

At least 13 years.

No problem! Just helping out a fellow user. Peace.

Story?

Was never there when I was a child, and then just stopped making contact.

You've never thought of contacting him all those years? That's a really long time user. You should speak to him at least once that's no way to say goodbye.

No.

Do it. You have to!

I'm fine.

You'll regret it in the future as you reflect back on your life. At least once, if you don't think it was beneficial then all you did was waste a few hours at most. What's that compared to eternal regret once you're on your deathbed?

Yes. I am quite sad that I didn't get to see him that much, but it wasn't really my or his fault. He was trying to put food on the table for a big ass family.
Now I try to see him as often as possible since he isn't tied down to a job.

Well user I'm getting sleepy so I'm going to peace out. I'm coming back tomorrow to try to convince you to pay your father a visit. I expect you to return as well.

Glad everything worked out at the end user, and that you're making an effort to see him more. Goodnight.

my father is dead!

I'm batman

My bro and I realised today, that our dad passed away 22 years ago! I still miss him, every day. You never forget.

Okay user I'm back please go visit your father

Are you memeing or is this true user. If so please tell me what happened.

I can't begin to imagine this feeling, but I hope you remember and always keep your father in your heart.

Does yours not?

Older generations don't really understand modern pop culture, he probably just innocently thinks it was a good movie with no sinister agenda. All the more reason to stand by his side and make sure he's not fooled.