Facebook Killer Still at Large

You faggots found Shia LaBeouf's HWNDU flag in less than 48 hours by using contrails, astronomy, and the migration of birds.

Where is this guy, Holla Forums?

Crying in a cellar because he got cucked by his ex

Your logic astounds me

fox news said he he had a dark white skin

You're retarded. The guy is killing nigs.

Niggers > nigger
It's more people

Of course. According to Zionist Trump's favorite and "only legitimate" media, black people aren't even black when they murder. They're "dark white".

I prefer him to be @ large, maybe he kills more nigs because hes angry. Anyone seen the vid of the BLM bitch advocating for the removal of the police. She gives shit examples about how a person can have a bad day and it makes them do irrational things but its okay to do it cuz u were angry and upset. This is what they get and deserve. That old man saw with his own eyes the decay of the african american community into a worthless nigger community. Everybody except the left and SJW sees it.

Why d

We wuz honorary aryanz, sheiiit

cancer

Oh, shit! A sniper got him. We better be careful, guise. Stay low and be sa

Go back to reddi

The facebook killer strikes again

We didn't. Holla Forums didn't do shit. /hwndu/ did it, while Holla Forumsfags were sitting here jerking off to cartoon lady-boys and failing suicide attempts.

Sounds pretty accurate

Why would I help the authorities catch him? I actually just want to help him out. This man was wronged somehow and is now lashing out at this corrupt society the best way he could find.

how many people has he killed?
is he still streaming and answering calls?

kek

Christopher Dorner
Never Forget

No, I will forget.
It's forgotten already, fuck you. Don't tell me what to do, don't tell me what to do.

Uhhh police are looking for him, let them do their jobs not me.

dude had 9 kids and 14 grandchildren before he died.

Maybe they already got him and that's why the cops can't find him

No shit, Sherlock.
I wonder how many he had after he died.

then i hope hes released into the hood again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

far more i assume, once those grandchildren have kids

he dindu nuffin :(

guilty of the crime of having been born black.

guilty as charged.

Offed by one of his own.

I cant believe a dark white skinned police killed this old man.

#BLM

Being born black is not crime. It is a handicap, though.
#BLM tbh

Fucking alt-right vehicles helping these dark white skinned criminals

Check out Twitter. Black people aren't defending him. Nobody is.

your full of sh

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeet

how come he's still wasn't caught yet?

Things like this reinforce my lifestyle of staying indoors as often as possible. Fuck going outside, shit like this happens if you leave your home.

Why would they be?

He was killed by a dark skinned white police officer.

who are you talking to? the uses of 8ch's Holla Forums? because that was Holla Forums who did that, a different group of people.

way to show how clueless you are about chan subgroups.

You're retarded. The guy so far has only killed other niggers. There is a possibility that he may begin killing other people of other races, given that he is supposedly killing people at random.

Literally why? If he stays free then he might make another few nogs good instead of just larping about it.

he's dindu nuffin so hes chill brah

why would the KKK help, he didn't kill any white people.

so ya'll niggas kno.

He dead.

He worked @ "…a behavioral health agency for children and families"? Sucks. The mentally ill helping the mentally ill.

Also i heard mr. Stephens was a real nice guy that was kind and generous to everyone

He got cucked too many times.

well he WAS a nice guy..
..before he killed people
topkekkuru