San Diego City Police Dispatch:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6740/web

Manhunt is underway

More likely spic.

Gud bois on the run
Need mo money fo dem programs

Yup that's right in spic central

Dis 'gon be gud.

Kek just keeps bestowing us with happenings!

if any major happenings ensue, I'll make sure to periscope it or something

Ah finally. We haven't had a happening yesterday and I was getting worried.

My first thought is that this is great because it will harm Clinton right after her speech.

I do nothing but think globally and this shit is turning me into a sociopath.

Fuck

twitter.com/SanDiegoPD/status/758928718450397184

Prob an illegal or alternatively a Zogbot in the Navy

Sam Hyde is still on the loose, be safe.

Probably saw clinton's speech and realized even he wouldn't vote for that shrill woman, even if his life depended on it.

Right in the middle of bario logan, what a surprise.

Embrace the sociopathic tendencies. It will make you an asset in the upcoming race wars.

Not everyone will have the cold heart needed to do what needs to be done. but the more you dehumanize yourself, the stronger you will become.

Every single Cop dying is just workplace violence. Come at me ZOGBOTS

I hope you all have been preparing yourselves for a race war.

out of shape, unarmed NEETs wont do shit to stop rampaging niggers

make Uncle Adolf and all the poor fucks who froze on the Ostfront proud

They are clearing a shed with an open door on it on the scanner.

House cleared.

They identified a home with a "possible camera" that they might get some footage from in the area.

Two K9 units incoming

Officers have encountered transient encampment structures to clear.

Holding for K9s to arrive.

Officers "fanning out" rather than traveling in a single line.

Officer has an open mic.

Goddamn it's gonna be a long Autumn

Stand Up America and Support Our Police

K9s barking and ready to fuck shit up.

Sniper leader calling in.

Bearcat is mobile

ONn a side note, #Auschwitz is trending on Twitter
I'm not really curious enough to find out why…

Officers are surrounding the ravine where they believe the suspect may be hiding.

Black criminal interruption. One black male one black female with semi auto. Routine call. Back to the search.

Do you think these bonfire people are just partiers or what? also, didn't hear anything about semi auto

That's how conditioned you are to hearing about black criminals on your scanner.

Yeah they have a fire at the volleyball courts? Does not sound related.

Right now officers clearing a makeshift transient encampment. Cardboard boxes.

Officers pushing forward.

Pope's visiting Auschwitz, today.

Oh goody

Fuck yeah
NOT White

Such an apostate. Sick of this fucker.

Today he said that, "all religions want peace" and that we are not in a religious war…

Nigs with an Asian Crack whore woman under I5.

I wonder if he checked out the swimming pool.

Officers are finishing up clearing the ravine.

Bearcat is hungry.

But user, the young man in vid related makes some great points against Blue Lives Matter. And he seems totally based, and not at all like a hilarious caricature of a faggot hipster who needs to be beaten severely and thrown off a bridge.

So I don't know who to believe.

Black male trying to open a money drop box with an unknown tool.

and nothing of value was lost

Officers clearing out the shrubbery along the side of the freeway.

"unidentified black males" every time

If any MAJOR happenings ensue, you guys are literally in the same city as a marine corps naval carrier, a navy port, and one of the two existing USMC recruit training depots, which means there are a shitton of insanely hard drill instructors ready to murder niggers with their campaign covers from 2 miles away.

I'd say you guys are fairly safe.

Every 5-10 minutes another routine black male call comes through.

u wot m8?

Awaiting suspect description.

It's obviously a right wing extremist

:^)

Officers just asked for some more time to whack through that shrubbery.

It's sooo thick, one K9 is enough.

The Pope is there

one of us
one of us

no but really the sanctity of human life does get blurred when thinking about the bigger picture. Don't sweat it.

Judging by those dubs I think kek wants meme out of this man

Latest interruption: white male living out of a Trans am. Nice.

== Black lives do not matter.

They are worth less than fecal matter ==

TRY HARDER BRO

You have to redtext

each
letter
friendo

and the reference was towards the dead police

Officers done clearing the shrubbery.

May have an encounter here!

What do you make of this so far?

faggots like this should be burned in public

"all lives matter" is such a lame cuckservative response though - it reminds me of the whole "heritage not hate" thing with the confederate battle flag

Slow search process. They just cleared a pretty big ravine with K9s and a bearcat on hand. Now moving out into surrounding neighborhoods.

That's very interesting. Thanks for the update.

That's what I was about to say… taking a long time.

What? It's brilliant.

A cuckservative would never admit all lives matter, they're too busy shilling for jizzrael with their neocon insanity.

It's a nice "double-bluepill" in the sense that it might be bluepill, but it cancels out another bluepill.

Progress so far. Now officers are going house to house in area.

Heard some shouting or raised voices

Nice. Shooting occurred at Boston Ave, right?

Ooh boy.
Din do nuffin, or completely unrelated to islam? What's the narrative this time?

Did not catch that part.

nice

My mistake. They began their search in the Boston Ave area

Scrolled back on my Twitter TL it took place in Southcrest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southcrest,_San_Diego

Another black male call. 20 yo with handgun held up driver in downtown SD.

twitter.com/SanDiegoPD

SDPD confirming one officer dead

I think you mean each line. If we had to red text every letter no one would ever red text.

Random sample of google street view in area of current search.

twitter.com/AbbieCBS8

That 2nd tweet is unclear. Who is the Hispanic man

Gee, who could he be?

I believe it is the suspect. They don't usually mention the race of cops that are shot.

Looks like the google car mapper barely escaped being killed and eaten.

I thought it was suspect too.

I like how as a man, my life is only worth something if I have a wife and/or kids.

It's apparently fine if someone murders me if I'm single, but a horrible tragedy if I have a wife (since she now is deprived of my paycheck, and has to go collect vagina-based handouts from the government).

They were in the road and the google driver did not stop to let them pass. He drove right through and this is them after they hopped back on the curb. Good job street view guy.

Men have always been disposable throughout all of human history.

archive.is/Gq66Y

Do it

catch these niggas already fuck

The way you wrote that reminded me of a Doug Stanhope "comedy" routine.

Now we're listening to shift change

if you don't reproduce you are worth nothing
you are an evolutionary dead end, a darwinian failure

Scanner real quiet

Now gunshots

It is a bigger deal if you're married and have a family. It's sad if you have kids and die because now they'll have a nigger-tier childhood without a dad or with mom's new bone.

If you want to be a mgtow faggot, go cry somewhere else.

A MAN WITHOUT A WOMAN AND KIDS IS HARDLY A MAN AT ALL

no matter how much this triggers you, face it, being a whiny bitch will get you nowhere.

Hitler had no children and only married his love once death was upon them. According to TGSNT Hitler purposefully retained the single image so that he could be seen as even more of a man. I think you need to reevaluate your statement, chad.

kek

Oh and by the way women in the current year are only attracted to money (especially here in san diego), so having one only means you were a good enough goy to be rewarded with shekels and access to the normalfag social sphere.

You're a social and genetic failure
Your parents are ashamed of you
At the same time, they realized long ago you weren't capable of much to begin with

I was going to kill myself this year but now I'm holding out for the election. I know I am a failure but only because of a lack of opportunity.

You're already filtered. Even on an anonymous imageboard populated by individuals who fall outside the mainstream, you fail to fit in and get ignored. Ready to kill yourself yet?

Seems a bit harsh. You shouldn't take your frustrations out on the suicidal guy.

MGTOWs are hopeless neurotics & will never successfully follow through w/ genuine suicidal intentions

I don't think he's an MGTOW, user.

What's your diagnosis, then?

Yeah he comes across to me as somebody with severe depression. It's pretty hard to get out of that negative spiral. The social isolation that accompanies depression is probably the reason he's not meeting women, not because he's MGTOW.

That's only valid for lesser species that can't contribute with anything else.

Which makes me curious - what portion of Holla Forums actually does have children?

This

Hmm, your idea of strength seems to be one from kike movies, little boy whose never done anything. If he's a sociopath, he's no asset to the white race. You want him reproducing? So we get right back to where we're now? You receive the same advice as him, GET HELP.

Is that what you call daydreaming about people and places you've never been? hahaha cosmopolitan user loooool.

So only dead police? No niggers even shot? Sigh… and that's why it's not news everywhere… of course.

Useless new fag

Eh, learn to manage it like most people

What portion of the overall population under 35 actually has children?

Just clock in?

Seems like a chaotic shift change. Shills probably stayed up late watching Hillary

I am not diagnosed but I think I probably have actual mild autism which is what prevents me from meeting women or making more than a handful of friends throughout my life. It is disheartening to see that even my supposed kameraden think I am worthless because I can not get laid.

Post archive links and article description in the OP you doublenigger

Most police officers are Trump supporters. By killing them votes are being taken away.

/fit/ up and get a job or hobby that puts you around a lot of people or go to church might sound funny but you need to train yourself. think about it like this, if you could magically be where you wanted to in life what would it take to get there? there needs to be a journey connecting those two points.

what sanctity of life are you on about m8

no soul= no value, and there's one hell of a lot of automatons out there right now.

Nothing to see here, just another illegal who wanted to keep illegalling.

if they are ripping on your for shit mundane like that then they are not your friends in the real sense, probably just fellow manchildren going through college at the same time as you. in the real actual adult world nobody gives a fuck about getting laid, they care about skills and professionalism, learning social skills is important but don't beat yourself up because you can't fathom whatever the normies call the dating scene these days

why would they ban you

what a bunch of faggots

t.auschwitz tier weakling who can bench maybe 110

Planet Fitness is shit, you're lucky to have gotten banned.

That's the place for cucks to go who are "intimidated" by people who can lift a lot of weight and make noise. Lmao. Get yourself a good gym, you can DL and yell as much as you want

god I wish I was there, it would have been so easy to make that pussy eat his words without even committing battery. he would back the fuck off if that oldfag even just pulled over and got in his face about littering.

it was the YMCA and they have become pozzed with LGBTYQZXY shit in the last years

Fuck off bootlicker
REEEEEE

kek

I hate to side with the rozzers but in this case ill make an exception

Let that nu-male faggot get mugged by a pack of niggers and watch him scramble for his iPhone to dial 911.

Unfortunately he's just visiting and isn't being interred

vid related

Cops can't even keep themselves safe.

I saw big papa pump at a golds gym once… you could tell the roids did him wrong over time.

I'm pretty sure I can barely bench more than that

spics or nigs lads?
either way, ==SEND IN THE ROOF KOREANS==

HOW TO REDTEXT
HOW NOT TO ==REDTEXT==

We're all potential victims to blacks.

spics

10news.com/news/swat-standoff-underway-man-holed-up-in-home

cool?

yep gotta love how much hate you got for pointing it out as well

it used to be the young mens christian association

post the webm. you know the one.

Just read up on interrogation techniques, everything will become clear

SLIDE THREAD

DIDN'T HAPPEN

SAGE!

link pls

also, its mostly our wits and income (and therefore neighborhood) that keeps us safe. Inner-city cops, as it has been shown, just make it so more niggers live. I hope they go on strike again

BLACK LIVES ARE FECAL MATTER

The German people were Hitler's children.

fuck off shithead. a couple of kids are without a dad today because of these assholes.
archive.is/il4zC

and nothing was lost that day

I hope their children grow up and remember that it was their own degenerate culture that led to their father's death

have some synth that is slightly relevant

Meanwhile in Philadelphia, these people interrupt a moment of silence for fallen LEOs.

this

it looks a lot like they collared themselves

With the artificial wombs, you can remove the "A WOMAN" part, and keep the KIDS (as well as your house , your money and 20 years of "child support" misery) : an artificial womb won't divorce-rape you.

You can't be serious. The YMCA has been a haven for homosexual men since the 1960s. Video related.