Palestinian president plans to sue Britain over 1917 Balfour Declaration

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/palestinian-president-plans-to-sue-britain-over-1917-balfour-declaration-and-support-for-israeli-a7157726.html#gallery
archive.is/Oav49

I doubt much will come of this, but many news sources are suddenly talking about the Balfour Declaration.

Gibs
me
dat

It really always is the first reply.

Why do I get the feeling that this won't get very far in "international court."

I don't give a fuck about Arabs and I don't want my country's money going to them.

The fact that Jews are bad doesn't make Palestinians good

The fact that Jews are bad doesn't make Arabs good, no…

… But the fact that Jews are bad does make the British collusion with them all the more vile.

You should pay the Polish back too, you really fucked them over, all for the sake of helping the Jews fight the Germans. Again.

You people seem to have a real problem with that.

How was creating Israel bad for Britian (or anyone apart from the Palestinians)?

It achieved what Hitler wanted, which was the removal of millions of Jews from Europe

Because they never left fuckwit

No, it created what Hitler warned of: a central organization for their international world swindle

What Adolf wanted was not enough.

Know that, and learn from his mistakes.

Without Israel there would be a lot more

Not sure what that even means; the Jews destroying Britain and the USA are the ones who live there. All the Israelis do is ask for gibs

Except the Balfour Declaration never said Israel should exist. It stated that Jews could move to Palestine, a British protectorate. The Zionists declared independence and attacked British law enforcement.

Tell them the jews get mecca too after the next terrorist act.

schlomo, why dont you test our new sanitary facilities? I hear the showers are great

I support mudslimes when they are in the middle-east, and only when they are in the middle east.

I hope for Israeli butthurt

Wew, if only the media wasn't controlled by jews, this one of the bigger redpills.

Good Bump

Try harder, kike.

If this were to take off steam, it wouldn't even have to succeed in the end, that'd be just the cherry on top, that would leave a very bitter taste for normalfags when remembering that they're 'allies' with Israel and some countries even actively paying in goods and money to keep Israel alive.

What? If this were to take off, it would just associate anti-Zionism with anti-colonialist leftism and non-whites begging for money, which any sane white person should hate

You'll be getting none of our hard earned Pounds you sand fucking savages.

It would draw attention to the triple brackets around colonialism. It wasn't the non-Jewish British people that pushed for the foundation of Israel and the Palestinians are aware of that. This just brings the discussion closer to the potential realization on the part of normalfags that kikes are in control of the British government to a much greater degree than they otherwise care to admit to themselves.

TBH it's a good move.
(((They))) obviously won't let it go through or it will be rejected but he will redpill many people with it.

The majority of normies don't know what that declaration even is. If he brings it to the front many will see how Rothschilds are directly named in it and how GB promised a banking family the whole country becouse they wanted US in the war.
It will show how phony Israeli claim actually is. And how much control the British people have over their government.

And in the crazy case he actually wins, half of the legitimacy of Israel is wiped out.
The remaining being the Holohoax.

The British government IS the kikes. The City is a seperate country which controls the rest. And it isn't your money. It's worthless toilet paper with which jews wipe their asses and hand it down to you.

Honestly, fuck these shitskins trying to squeeze cash out of a white nation over something that happened 100 years ago.

WE DON'T NEED TO TAKE A SIDE. FUCK PALESTINIANS AND KIKES EQUALLY

fuck 'em both, libshit

I hope they lose.

But I also hope the Palestinian president goes down swinging, bringing up all of the things that you're not supposed to mention about Israel.

uh oh

Realistically, there's no good thing about Palestine being wiped off the map, or about them winning this particular case.

They won't get their territory back by bitching out Britain and forcing them to pay money that will eventually end up in Israel's hands, but they will have the world's attention for long enough to lay down some hard truths.

Nigger, the kikes won't be paying. The cash will come from the British taxpayers. Fuck that palestinian cunt

oy vey
can`t believe these racist goyim
always ruining our plans

how can we help them?

Oy vey this is a grand shoah upon the state of Israel the Palestinians must pay reparations

That's what I'm saying.
He's in it for informing people.
THERE IS NOTHING IN THE ARTICLE ABOUT PAYING MONEY.
Or in the rest of the media that are covering this.

Shills ITT are going for the low brow D&C, lying about Britain paying reparations.
Typical kikes. Always thinking about money and projecting it on other.
Only them could think how money would for the shit Palestinians had to go through under their grubby hands.
A better plan is to show how Israel came to be and deligitimise it piece by piece.
It's a much much sweeter prize.

Holohoax should be next.

Underrated post.

Most normies I speak to never heard of the Balfour declaration and think that the RedShields only exist in the tinfoil communities.

Fuck Jews and Fuck Palestinians, both of them should be wiped out.

REEEEEEEEEEEE ARABS AND KIKES DESERVE EACH OTHER

CTRL+F

So close, it's the three city/states combined, and they control the West.

London, Washington DC and the Vatican.

Good the Brits deserve horrible things for creating Israel

He's talking about a different city. He calls it the city because that's it's name. It's literally just called The City.

HMS Israel is a stone frigate remember.

Always the first post

It's actually a Royal Navy firing range. Sadly, they are going to get billions in compensation. Think Agent Orange.

FREE PALESTINE LADS

No argument needed. He is pointing out this is getting on the nerves of jews and you be shilling. You forget, you shitbags are behind every major fucking problem in the world. From Soros to Marx.

The City of London vs. The City of Westminster, England (the fake 'London')

The pallies had to make another fake map? The history is not hard to understand. Under the Ottomans it was split into three vilayets. Then the Brits invaded and the League of Nations gave it all to the Jews. Brits ran the place for 30 years until the Jews kicked them out. The Arab/Muslim Palestine never existed, it was something the USSR made up in the 1970s.

I hate them both you straw-manning cunt

Wow, I wonder (((who))) keeps pushing this narrative?

You couldn't be any more obvious, kike.

Since you're using autism rings, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just an aut-right sperg who doesn't understand strategy.

Drawing attention to Israel's war crimes and treatment of the Palestinians weakens the traditional enemy and forces more people to see the true nature of the jew. You don't have to like them to see the value in that.

But if you don't actually want to win, and just want to be edgy on twitter and faceberg, then by all means, ignore what I said.

Oh fuck off you mindless bottom-feeding retard.

I hate both kikes and palestinian shitskins. I do not have to choose. Stop trying to force us to take a side between one group of filthy semites and another. You bastards have been trying to push this false dichotomy hard over the last couple of years but it's not going to fly

FUCK BOTH KIKES AND PALESTINIANS

And reported for kike shill.

War crimes don't exist, you libshit moron. All's fair in war. All you do by crying about "muh poor opwessed palestinians" is reinforce the libshit lefty oppression narrative, and emboldens them to further attack "whites" as a group. Any "crimes" they see Jews commit, they blame whites of committing the same. What we want to to do is break the entire "oppressor/oppressed" dichotomy.

Our problem with Israel is that they parasite white nations and make us die for them in order to achieve their goals, not their actions against palestinians. Do you forget that Holla Forums also advocates ethnic cleansing within white nations, and some even global white supremacy. How the fuck would you reconcile "muh poor palestinians!!!" "muh war crimes!!!" with such stances?

If you're saying we shouldn't expose Israel, then you're obviously a kike. It's that simple.

The kikes are doing the same thing to Palestine that they're using the non-White hordes to do in White nations.

Opposing kikes doesn't mean you should support Palestine. They are both semite cancer and the only answer is to wish they both get genocided out of history

And, unlike the 'groids and other groups the left claims are being oppressed, the Palestinians actually are.

Should we also stop talking about White Genocide, because it "reinforces" non-existent genocides like the so-called "Holocaust"?

I remember when that shilling got so bad that there was a sticky about it.

Jews are a uniquely evil race that can't be compared to any other.

this is the fucking stupid "argument" you are trying to spew here

Who gives a fuck?

I didn't know you could sue a dead man.

The Palestinians aren't an "evil" for anyone except the Israelis. Supporting them to remove the greatest evil is a strategy that makes sense. Kvetching about how much you hate both is either autism or semitism.

kikes still get reparations for something a dead man didn't even do.

get the fuck out of here with your lolberg trash

I see a proxy changing kike shill.
Filtered&Reported.

And Jews living in Israel aren't an evil for anyone apart from the Palestinians

Shitskins who stay in their own shitskin lands – and in the case of the Palestinians, are fighting for their ability to do so – aren't a problem.

The "And" in really gives it away.

Are you really trying to deny the influence of Israel and the zionist lobby?

I will say it clearly,

London, Washington DC and the Vatican are Zionist City States outside the laws of their own Countries

I'm going to sue the "British" over the Finnsburg fragment

Absolute madman

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Expose Israel of what? Their influence in Western nations? Yes. Their support of ISIS? Yes. Their promotion of "refugees" going to Europe? Yes. Their connections to the removal of Assad to destabilise the ME? Yes. Their connection to 9/11? Yes. Their "oppwession" of the Palestinians? Fucking no. Palestinians are just another brand of semetic trash that doesn't deserve any pity.

So? How does this address my argument? You can't run on a platform of rooting for the "oppressed" underdog, while also wanting ethnic cleansing and racial dominance for your people. This makes no sense whatsoever. My problems with kikes and Israel do not lie with their treatment of palestinians.

And there you are exposing your redditness. Ethnic dominance and the subjugation of foreign groups isn't "wrong". What whites did to the injuns isn't inherently wrong, just like what kikes are doing to Palestinians isn't inherently wrong. I don't give a shit if Palestinians are "actually", just like I wouldn't care if niggers were "actually" oppressed. My loyalty and interests lie with my race and my race alone.

It depends on how you talk about white genocide. If you talk about it in a way that's designed to awaken whites to their own destruction and compel them to fight back, then that's perfectly fine. If you try to do it by appealing to leftist, universalist moral platitudes such as "equality" or a people's "right to exist" then you're just reinforcing the marxist worldview designed to attack our race.

Fuck off.

And reported for kike shill. And reported again. And you will never be able to beat us, you fucking faggot.

I have no doubt that that's true, but if you weren't part of the jewish race, you'd be in favor of using any ammunition possible to weaken them.

Because that's the easiest out of all those things to show people, and it has a proven record of turning people against them. Why else are the kikes constantly kvetching about BDS, etc.?

Every time the jews have successfully sold people on a war for Israel, they've done it with dead kids. Usually fabricated ones. Why shouldn't goyim use the same winning strategy?

What's that old quote again?

You've been beaten 109 times already, kike.

Except my argument is that using this as "ammo" requires us to appeal to leftist/marxist/liberal moral platitudes, all of which work directly against our interests in the long run. It's best if we attack these platitudes will also attacking/exposing kikes through other means, such as exposing their control and influence in US politics, or their connection to 9/11
Nigger, I told that faggot to fuck off because calling someone a jew is not an argument, yet too many Holla Forumsacks are resorting to spouting their prepackaged, anti-intellectual "ur a jew" retorts.

It's not just liberals who have a problem with children being killed, and, I know it's been said before, but at this point we'd be better off trying to convert leftists than the evangelical cuckservatives who in all likelihood will have to be gassed after we win,

You can't convert them. They are incapable of ever joining the fashy right. Their brains are wired to only interpret the world through a set of carefully constructed moral platitudes, and respond to a very specific set of stimuli. Any attempts at integration would inevitably lead to us trying to appeal to their morality and universalist/egalitarian sensibilities, which would ultimately dilute and neuter our entire movement. true right-wing thought is entirely opposed to any type of left-wing morality, and thus the latter is incapable of being reconciled with the former.

Our goal should be to focus our efforts on those people who are already disillusioned with the left, and are concerned with the uptick in anti-white bias and hatred. These people are ripe for a redplling, and with enough effort, will gladly join our side.

Oh, you're aut-right…

Anyway, ideologies change, but cuckservatives whose religious views are based around the worship of Israel are mostly beyond saving. The jewish problem is the most important issue (if we actually want to win), and anti-zionism is only a few small steps away from antisemitism, which almost always leads to the far-right.

That sounds good, but some retard who bought White Girl Bleed A Lot and an "I LOVE ISRAEL" bumpersticker from the book's publisher is never going to join our side.

The Evangelical die for Israel crowd isn't nearly as big as you think it is and neither are the diehard leftists that give a shit about Israel oppressing Arab shitskins. The focus should be on apolitical people, political independents and regular conservatives. Those groups put together compose the overwhelming majority of white people.
Israel can easily be attacked without affirming any enemy narratives. Just focus on the insane amount of foreign aid, political influence and the hypocrisy of Israel supporters who don't support strong border protection for Europe and America, which is basically all of them. The narrative should be along the lines of "if you are allowed to defend yourself against subhumans, why can't we?" And you can forget about converting leftists who disagree with us on every single issue except one on which they somewhat agree with us, but for completely different reasons. I say somewhat, because if you ask them what should be done about it, many will say that the jews should go back to Europe.

The Israel problem is only a small part of the jewish problem. There are plenty of ovenable jews that publicly oppose Israel. How will you explain to your leftist friends that these people are a problem?

Nice neocon talking point. There are rabid anti-zionists out there that would kill you for being an anti-semite.

He's closer to our side than any leftist that hates Israel for being a racist apartheid state.

I have nothing to do with that faggot-infest shitpit. Labeling me a nice little buzzword like "racist" doesn't make my argument incorrect. I have been lurking 8/pol/ since the first exodus, and 4/pol/ before that.
It's not just about an ideology. It's about an entire worldview. How one interprets reality. On what one basis their morality.
You may be right, but I think that cuckservatives, at least the non-evangelical type, are more easily converted than lefties.
Again, you showcase your entire misunderstanding of the left's motivations. Their hatred of Israel is based on their marxist "oppression/oppressed" dichotomy worldview. They are against Israel for its actions against palestinians, just like they are against white nations for our treatment of native populations we subjugated. You cannot ever convince a lefty to your side using the moral platitudes and frameworks that define their worldview. It's impossible. We are not against what Israel is doing to Palestinians in principle. What we are against is that Israel is doing it on our dime, and also subverting our nations and race. Any hatred a lefty has against Israel and Jews is magnified a hundred times against whites.

I would disagree. Our angle of attack should be to first reawaken white identity, and only then show them who is behind our destruction. That's how it worked for me. I swallowed the white-identity pill before I swallowed the Jew pill.

Butthurt kike! You know The Balfour Declaration is a major redpill, or a stepping stone towards it.

When this comes out, normies will begin to understand, and then… bye bye Israel.

So, your days of shitposting from Tel Aviv is coming to an end, my hook nosed friend.

In what way? Every decently educated British person is aware of the Balfour declaration, it doesn't 'redpill' them at all

It literally explains how Jewry coordinated their ZOGs to crush Germany in exchange for Palestine, without the consent of the Palestinians.

When the blinders come off for real, is when people see that post war germany looked like what Gaza looked like recently.

99% of bongs are retarded fetal alcohol syndrome idiots who have just enough cognitive function to pay for a pint at the "pob".

And the intellectuals are too afraid to lose their job, because Britain is FUCKED BEYOND MEASURE when it comes to jewish control.

It also doesn't help, that the average british person is now a negro or dunehopper and not a white, not that white brits are that much more intelligent anyway.

that would make any normal British nationalist feel sympathetic towards the Jews for helping us win the war

you're forgetting that no-one cares about the Palestinians apart from Muslims

If you want to redpill people about Jews, tell them about bad things the Jews have done to THEIR country recently (pics related), don't try leftist guilt tactics about something that happened to mussies a hundred years ago

Yes stupid goy be happy that we won the war for you.
Now enjoy all these muslims I can't hold in my colony of ME.
How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

So why did he allow the Haavara agreement to take place? Very contradictory positions.

My grandad was stationed in Palestine and was getting shot at and bombed from both the arabs and the kikes. Fuck em both.

No that would be (((international court))) goy. UN has no power, but it is a proto-Sanhedrin.

It must be painful to not be able to play the 6 million card right from the start right? It would be too obvious.

oy vey!