Edward Snowden (sometimes referred to as Edward Shillden) and his friend Glenn (((Greenwald))) have a problem with the...

twitter.com/Snowden/status/758759203037151232

Edward Snowden (sometimes referred to as Edward Shillden) and his friend Glenn (((Greenwald))) have a problem with the goyim knowing the full story.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/758781081072046080
archive.is/xjjlE
archive.is/yTrES
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/592490045593948161
archive.is/tHRKr
web.archive.org/web/20150702073820/http://anolen.com/2015/07/01/edward-snowden-and-william-colby/
web.archive.org/web/20150613073850/http://anolen.com/2015/05/19/reddit-now-funds-tor/
web.archive.org/web/20150610054049/http://anolen.com/2014/11/22/the-cult-of-intelligence/
web.archive.org/web/20150611001116/http://anolen.com/2014/08/12/outsourcing/
web.archive.org/web/20141025175909/http://anolen.com/2014/10/24/strategic-operations-inc/
web.archive.org/web/20141026093223/http://anolen.com/2013/11/06/its-a-small-small-world-2/
web.archive.org/web/20150520000010/http://anolen.com/2015/04/22/kim-philby-on-homosexuality/
web.archive.org/web/20150522050340/http://anolen.com/2015/03/25/what-is-kaspersky-lab/
archive.is/solIO
archive.is/mWCcn
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261673-trump-sides-with-rubio-over-cruz-in-nsa-surveillance
dailysignal.com/2015/05/20/should-the-nsa-spying-program-be-illegal-what-2016-contenders-say/
truthinmedia.com/trump-supports-reauthorizing-patriot-act-nsa-metadata-collection/
youtu.be/uCtoDnciWQI?t=87
youtu.be/uCtoDnciWQI?t=164
youtu.be/uCtoDnciWQI?t=181
youtu.be/uCtoDnciWQI?t=200
archive.is/IYarM
tweetsave.com/wikileaks/status/758781081072046080
twitter.com/pierre
youtube.com/watch?v=DawLf8AEj44
youtube.com/watch?v=3fC2ogF30Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wibne94JY
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1866
youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
archive.is/ai0Jc
cancertutor.com/autism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_for_Social_Justice_(organization)
twitter.com/truehooha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Snowden is a nigger loving SJW faggot.

What exactly is the deal with this guy?

He's trying to get a pardon in case Hillary wins.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/758781081072046080

archive.is/xjjlE

this is probably going to be a shit thread, but since it's new i might as well ask here

what the fuck is the deal with snowden? what actually happened? there's no way i can google to find out because i've been here long enough to know that anything covering snowden is incredibly biased and pozzed. Snowden is a shill, though I don't know how or why, I just see tons of people saying as much. The media also used his breaking of whatever leaks as a means of pushing some kind of agenda.

I want to know what actually went down and what the real story is, and if I thought I could get genuine, honest information that wasn't subversion or disinfo or anything else, I wouldn't even ask this. I need a redpilled point of origin to start from.

Why is this man's opinion considered valuable? All he's done is release some information once, and now he's been attention whoring and pushing his political agenda ever since

Is WikiLeaks ran by Holla Forumsacks? Come out you fuckers.

The fuck is he talking about?
And while we're on the subject of Snowden, why isn't he dead yet if he is a threat to national security? The fact that he isn't implies that he's a limited hangout, but for what purpose? Release a little truth so that people are more willing to swallow lies in the future? Aren't there easier ways to do that? I've been too busy killing jews to keep close tabs on all these happenings.

He just told us what we knew already about mass monitoring.

You are certainly one to be talking about modesty.

He leaked information because he was a disillusioned Obama fan who was triggered by drone strikes, or so he says. Wikileaks takes no prisoners, Snowden has showed support for BLM (and so does the Democratic Party) and John Walker Flynt on his twitter, and seems awfully naive for someone who worked for a a company that gathered massive amounts of information on people.

You probably aren't going to get anything near the whole truth without being NSA yourself so all you can do is extrapolate from the scraps we have

Nobody has a definite answer for you. Personally I think he is a fictional creation as part of a psyop that has to do with enhancing the panopticon effect, as well as simply being a controlled release (normalisation) of ubiquitous government spying. Basically you release the bad news a bit at a time, and use polling to make sure people don't get too pissed to take action, at the end after nobody does anything your evil actions have been normalised.

But somebody will disagree with me and I have no definate proof.

Snowden also looks like a cuck and appears on big screens at cuck festivals like SXSW to talk to them

tell us more, user

SHOTS FIRED

Snowden is an idiot. It's obvious he is looking for a pardon but it obvious that Hillary will put him down as a special favor to Obama if she wins, regardless of any deal she will cut with him. Her death trail should be a warning not to do business with her. Even more so, I can see Putin selling him out to keep Hillary off of his back.

Nah, they do more good looking like an impartial entity that hates corruption.

Except now normies accept it too

They tweeted out a link to a book from /pdfs/, so probably.

he was CIA
he is CIA
he will always be CIA

it was his job to get funding back to the CIA and remove it from NSA

because he's now owned and protected by the russians, duh

not everything is layers of plots. sometimes things are pretty much what they appear to be

No fucking way. Link to tweet?

They likely lurk here, that's for sure.

archive.is/yTrES

It makes sense that somebody like Assange would be hanging out on imageboards.

wew

I hadn't seen this before.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/592490045593948161
archive.is/tHRKr

Snowden is a huge chucklefuck because he handed the information repositories to establishment shitlib journalists. The Guardian got raided, Greenwald got detained and the other propaganda mills probably handed over everything silently to the authorities. Which is why "huge stories about surveilance" people like Greenwald teased ended up being a bunch of sandniggers from CAIR ending up under scrutiny.

This guy is CIA

Seems that wikileaks really does just want the truth without filters. Snowden just wanted to push his own agenda and this tweet further exposes that.

Isn't Greenwald still sitting on a lot of the information he was handed and has yet to ( that is will never) release it.

Consider that 90% of the content on /pdfs/ is fashy/traditionalist or about jews. This is huge.

Greenwald is full of shit.

He's developed a kind of cult of personality.

Because the leaks he provided stirred such a shit storm, he feels as if he's been immortalized by the general public and feels now that he actually has legitimacy on opinionated grounds.

His biggest moment in the limelight is over, and he's trying to stay relevant.

I can't blame him though. Many people would be tempted by the same and would fall just as easily.

Pretty sure he lost most of it to Bongland police (who may not give a shit about Pakis raping children but become scary effective over political shit) and because his faggot boyfriend got threatened.

He also happens to be a massive faggot, only reason he lives in Brazil.

This is just play acting. There isn't any real disagreement here between Snowden and Wikileaks.

Both Snowden and Wikileaks have heavy ties to Russia, and both of them have far more credibility in the eyes of the public if they are seen as independent and well meaning instead of being heavily tied to or potentially acting at the direct order of the Russian government.

Both Snowden and Wikileaks have done enormous damage to the West via what they have revealed, and much of the impact is due to the narrative of the lone patriotic whistleblower vs. the big corrupt government that surrounds these figures.

If Snowden and Wikileaks are widely realized to be working effectively on the same side for a government that the Western establishment hates, then the power and credibility of what they are saying diminishes considerably.

Yes. At the rate they are leaking them, it will take 40 years to get through them. This is from John Young of cryptome who is keeping track of this (((leak))):

Reminder that if you are a leaker give it to John Young of Cryptome. Guy is an anarchist fuckwit, but he gives absolutely no fucks about leaking the totality of all documents were you to give him them (which he has in the past, being the OG leaker from wayback).

Nah. Snowden is legit asshurt at Assange for posting stuff that hurts Hillary. Snowden wants a pardon and he knows damn well that Trump isn't going to help him out with that.

looks like the owner of /pdfs/ is our boi

This is what confuses me. Putin could tell Snowden to fuck off at any given time and this works against him. Either it is all an act or he is an idiot. My only issue with Snowden is that he has often spouted left leaning drivel before then again, that could have just been him trying to make himself look biased against the left. This little spat we are seeing certainly should draw some media attention and thus force the media to address the leaks instead of trying to ignore it as they have been doing. I would hope this is the case and he is not being silly again.

How is should be, to be honest.

Savage

WL is based as hell. Mad bants.

Snowden is basically just being kept around by the Russians as a PR asset, he's already blown his wad with all the info his has and they have no further use for him beyond whatever media profile he can maintain that embarrasses the US. (in the same way that RT will often sympathetically report on Black Lives Matter stuff just to make the US look bad)

I imagine Snowden is getting fairly uncomfortable with his situation and is looking for a way out.

Man, this fucker is lucky. He lives in Russia, STALKER central. I'd fucking do everything I could to be allowed to operate.

Slav as fuck.

Not sure what he's thinking, because Hillary won't either. She'd have great interest to ensure people are too terrified to leak anything. That means setting a strong example on known leakers to enforce that. Wouldn't be surprised her stance is more hardline than Trump's regarding Snowden.

Like live in a house in an area settled by lots of ex-intelligence and military guys, with full-time FSB minders who control your movements?

Then wouldn't that mean that a Holla Forumsack could have just potentially crippled Hillary's campaign?

how is snowden trying to finagle a pardon from shillary? is he shilling for her? shilling against her opposition? saying and doing things in an effort to signal to her campaign "hey look over here, im with her, let me come back to the U.S."? What has he said or done to try and get a pardon?

Furthermore, Obama is still asshurt by being embarrassed by this guy and annoyed by the fact he went off with Putin.

He's a limited hangout. He distracts you.

Why would he be against what Wikileaks is doing? He has for year been preaching full disclosure and such and now suddenly he doesn't want that? That doesn't make sense. A simple change of heart is not enough to explain this away. The rest of the thread has people explaining all of this better as well.

Can someone explain to me why it feels like this isn't the same Snowden from a few years back? His stance now seems to betray his previous actions.

Have you ever tried jewing a jew? When the shoe is on the other foot it hurts twice as badly. He thought his leaks hurt the military industrial complex, now he sees the truth hurts his political views.

Absolutely agree, assuming it's all not a charade like one user suggested.

yeah even though i know very little of the guy, i do know that the image in the OP makes very little sense. He's essentially saying "hey getting all the dirty little secrets of everything out in the open for everyone is great and we should do that, but only a little bit, there should be some kind of limitation." Nigger, what? You're contradicting yourself. Do you want secrets out or not? You want only select ones out and other ones hidden? Who the fuck would have the authority or responsibility for that, you? Where was this concern for curation when you dumped a shit ton of (supposedly) sensitive and/or classified information (upon so doing you had to leave the country, no less)?

There is something seriously wrong here and this is coming from a guy who knows almost nothing about this faggot.

:^)

Reminder

no, just no.

There's a reason why Russians do everything they can to get out once they see there's opportunities elsewhere.

Yeah Snowden is a fucking cuck.

wew

Does he even realize what he's talking about?

Bullshit. Do you want to know how I know you're a shill?

Yeah, everyone who is not a total stormfag is a fuckin cuck.
t. Holla Forumstard

Assblasted lolberg detected

stole 1.5 million files by connecting to a server he didn't have clearance for, fled to China and then Russia with these stolen files (which also are the same countries that would pay the most money for that Intel) Proceeds to reveal a 100 or so documents pertaining to domestic spying in the US and foreign spying on Germany, UK, and France.

He also "accidentally" released gathered intel that was kept on ISIS while it was still developing, which actually helped radical Islamists. These were his own words on that show with John Oliver.

Basically he stole expensive intel and released the bare minimum necessary to gain favor with US, German, French, and UK civilians who now dislike their own gov't (rightfully so) while he "sits" on the rest , which he would have to be a total retard not to sell to the countries he fled to for protection/money.

Really makes you think about why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane…

I am now a #BigGuy

I think you need to understand his position.

Snowden doesn't speak Russian. He has nothing in common with them. The Russians gave him a showy desk job with no responsibilities and no hope for advancement and fuck no will they trust him. Moral reasons aside he proved his loyalty is fickle and traitors aren't to be trusted, no matter their justification. If he stays in Russia there's nothing for him. Russia may be cool if you have money and speak the language but a desk jockey from america won't be terribly popular.

If Clinton wins and he gets that pardon, he can come home to a hero's welcome. He can say everything he did was justified, but also profitable. He'll do talk shows. He can do a speaking route. He could be a star. He could come home and reverse his fortunes absolutely. The money and influence means he'd go from a nobody to the cover of every magazine by Christmas. He could have his pick of every girl on the left, including the half dozen actually attractive ones.

Assanage however is at least staying his course. He's had it far, far worse and his health has deteriorated to an even greater degree. The ONLY way he or Snowden would realistically come back is if the lowest of four candidates makes it and he knows that's a zero percent chance.

you seem to forget he stole a lot more intel than people praise him for, and he leaked shit that helped mudslimes. Despite apologizing for this, I severely doubt this will put him on a list to be pardoned.

Wait Assange has health problems?

Eat shit, you fucking mongrel thinking you know about Russia better than us, who live there. This guy is right. You're so fucking lucky you're a burger - if you think living in US is shit, you did not see Russia.

Hillary will come down hard on him to prevent other people within her administration from pulling the same shit he pulled because you know she will be engaging in the most corrupt shit, even more so with the threat of another Trump, she will clamp down hard on the people and anyone below her.

Snowden is an idiot of this is what he is aiming for. And that is assuming he is not outright killed in an "accident".

It's funny that the mods hit the ban button time someone points out Trump's ties to Hillary and Israel. Some topics are just too politically incorrect and must never be discussed.

not really sure what they would even be looking for, trump already exposed those slimeballs for who they are and even said he would re-open the 9/11 investigation once elected.

You deserved that ban.

Your post went unnoticed, the truth often does. What agency do you work for?

well to be fair having slav friends help. I was amazed when they told me there's no direct exchange rate between rubles and dollars, and that currency exchange offices in Russia give you rubles based on the physical condition of the US money, like rips and stuff.

k

probably because that "jew puppet" accusation has been done to death. Trump already called out the (((IRS))) for targeting Christians and not "other people he knows"

what is there to discuss? every time you idiots bring this up we give you the same counterargument, and you NEVER have a good response. So I'll do this for the millionth time:

choosing who to vote for this election is like jumping off a 100 foot building. On one side of the building is solid concrete at the bottom. On the other side, a very deep pool. Which side do you jump off? You will 100% die if you leap from the concrete side. You may survive if you leap into the water. If you refuse to choose, someone else will choose for you, and push you over one of those ledges.

Hillary is 100% kike owned and controlled. With Trump, there is a chance he is a white nationalist. There is literally nothing to lose by voting for him. There is zero reason not to do so. Any time this gets brought up, your shill response is "don't vote, just do X Y and Z and make moves when the time is right" which is, as we've called it via meme, "don't vote and wait for hitler goy."

So explain to me, what is your solution? If Trump is kike controlled, don't vote for him? Then do what instead? I'm waiting.

you already know what's coming, why bother asking him?

I do, at least. Go on, user.

because it shines a spotlight. it's always a response they have absolutely zero answer to. They always either ignore it, or have a completely flimsy response that falls apart when you take the logical train of thought just a stop or two down the track.

It forces the shill to be exposed even further as a shill, for the benefit of the lurkers who might actually have reservations or are so new they haven't seen the proper responses to the retarded point. I'm assuming he's banned again anyway, though.

You got banned for pushing the "le stormcuck" meme. Now fuck off, cunt.

Read the innitial post. Nothing was said about Trump and his connection to Israel.
The point is that having a different opinion or fishing for followers on twitter doesn't make one a cuck and yet some activist mod hit the ban button because of an unflattering Trump pic. The people who have zero answers are the safespace babies who scream "shill" and try to censor everyone who doesn't take part in the current circlejerk. It's quite pathetic that this happens on "politically incorrect" of all places.

Minor but building. The thing is he can't get any kind of advanced medical treatments in there and despite doing his best to work out, sometimes things happen. He's been having some shoulder issues I believe and since he can't exactly go out for an X-Ray he's been suffering with it getting worse for a while, as well as general other stuff that'd be easier to diagnose and cure if he could just go to a hospital.

You misunderstand. There is an almost zero percent chance Snowden will get off. The point is that he's delusional and the glamor of what he did has worn off. Snowden is just so desperate at this point he'll take whatever he thinks he can get. He THINKS Hillary is a shoe-in compared to his other options and is putting his eggs in that basket.

The irony of course is that both third party candidates already said they'd pardon him and they're both rocketing upwards now that Hillary burned so many Democrat bridges. Trump wants him executed but his shot was never going to be a woman that's killed her own minions for less.

truth, appeal to the audience not the actor.

Snowden admitted to "accidentally" leaking intel about the formation of ISIS and how they were being monitored. As for wikileaks however, they mostly burned faggots that had it coming.

The only people I legit feel bad for on wikileaks are the Sony interns/staff that are just normies and college students but their info dumped. I know a few that left Sony because of that, but I guess it's really a bigger "fuck you" to Sony who had it coming for a number of reasons.

Fuck off.

The ban wasn't placed because of the Trump pic, moron.

I
Don't
Care.

Trump has caused more asspain for the entire media than I thought possible. He destroys or absorbs any and all who go against him.

The systems rigged, bread and circus, votings for plebs, etc. etc.

You can go over to NEWS or whatever faggot lolbertarian safe space you want to "have a conversation" at any point.

You won't be missed and no one cares. You write and post like a lefty and you put "shit" in quotes like a fag, your shits all retarded.

This is sad. No, you were just trying to derail the shit out of this thread. I know it hurts that your boyfriend Snowden is getting btfo in this thread but keep crying.

Being a hypocrite is not merely a difference of opinion. Snowden is an idiot for going after wikileaks for this shit while advocating it in the past.

He's an even bigger idiot if that is what he is doing.

i guess not. Also: You talk like a fag and your "shits" all retarded.

ok i get that we should be a bit more varied rather than lock-stepping with one candidate, but I'll tell you what the key difference here is between this pandering and the rest of what he says.

Trumps "muh Israel" bants are super short, infrequent, and generic at best. He only started talking this after he was being flamed hard for saying the US should be objective to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict last year, or maybe it was earlier this year.

as for everything else, how he manipulates the media, like tricking them into admitting disproportionate black crime etc, requires intricacy and finesse which shows he puts a lot more thought into those issues.

Ask me how I know you're not from here and don't belong here. I should drop some cheese pizza right on your head right now to make you scurry back under your rainbow colored safe space.

This, and it worked. Nobody's talking about spying anymore. Not even trump, Bernie, or Clinton, or protesters.

I have to admit, I wish there was gore embedded into the background on Holla Forums via CSS to keep the casuals and tourists out.

What is your position on the OP then? If you don't have one you're derailing the thread.

thank you for doing
EXACTLY
what i claimed you would do. Any lurkers in this thread, please take notice.

not only that, but for some reason not too many people seem to mention that Trump could simply be lying. He succeeded and thrived in New York real estate: a jewish "industry" in a super jewish city in a jewish controlled country. Trump couldn't have gotten where he is by showing his power level at every opportunity, and it's still far too early now to be so stupid as to do that today. If you know someone is in control of stacking the deck, you play along and garner their favor until you're absolutely sure you have your superior control/power solidified, and then you can drop the mask.

He also draws political cartoons.

what? how the fuck does a .223 of all calibers do that at close range? Why does it look like he was carved with a giant cleaver rather than got hit with one of the smallest bullets in production?

well , I can only speak for myself when I can say there was severe anti-snowden-leak shilling on halfchan that even resulted in a post that dropped the script commands by mistake.

mainly it was shit like "Verizon would never do this they're a reputable company", "OMG Snowden is going to kill the troops!" and "Who cares about spying unless you have something to hide XD XD xD" all repeating over and over

Great idea. How do we make it happen?

I used to hit people with the "Are you Offended Yet" from Encyclopedia Dramatica (please no bully) and it worked like a goddamn shield.

We need to experiment and at least get it up for the upcoming debates to slow the shills down.

It's the only thing that might work against non chan anons and slow the cancer.

1000% , I didn't say this because not many people come from NYC like myself.

It's a lot like our shit colleges here, you have to play libshit just to get what you want, then remind yourself it's only temporary and there's a goal at the end of this.

mods should have access to customize the css for the board, one simple image embedded into a non-scrolling background would do the trick. problem is, i think the board mods what to keep this site worksafe

Snowdon is basically one of those Leftists who take their useful idiot conditioning seriously and suddenly become dangerous fools.

derp, meant to say the mods want to keep this board worksafe

If you look at the home page, it identifies NSFW boards.

I don't think this board is designated - any mods or vols want to pipe up?

I think this NEEDS to be done during the debates or it's going to be a shitshow.

fucking cuck

Nice try faggot.

Trump was right.

This nigger needs to be executed.

Give him back, Putin!

Snowden should be tried for treason.

He sullied our reputation in the world and undermined our ability to conduct intelligence operations.

Trump was right and Putin has to give him back.

M193 is nasty yo

remember the days when traitors, turncoats and whistle-blowers lived in hiding for decades, only giving one interview to a intrepid TIME's reporter before their untimely demise?

Now they shitpost and flamewar on twitter.

Also relevant vid on gunshot wounds

Holy shit, Trump really fucking altered reality to suit his viewpoint.

Long live Trump!

This should help (be warned, lots of information, some of it only tangentially related, but all redpills):

web.archive.org/web/20150702073820/http://anolen.com/2015/07/01/edward-snowden-and-william-colby/

web.archive.org/web/20150613073850/http://anolen.com/2015/05/19/reddit-now-funds-tor/

web.archive.org/web/20150610054049/http://anolen.com/2014/11/22/the-cult-of-intelligence/

web.archive.org/web/20150611001116/http://anolen.com/2014/08/12/outsourcing/

web.archive.org/web/20141025175909/http://anolen.com/2014/10/24/strategic-operations-inc/

web.archive.org/web/20141026093223/http://anolen.com/2013/11/06/its-a-small-small-world-2/

web.archive.org/web/20150520000010/http://anolen.com/2015/04/22/kim-philby-on-homosexuality/

web.archive.org/web/20150522050340/http://anolen.com/2015/03/25/what-is-kaspersky-lab/

If you're wondering why Assange is so great at Banter you need to remember he's Australian

Snowden needs to be executed.

These posts seem awfully similar.

What the NSA is doing is intrusive and does invade privacy, even if Snowden is a massive faggot. I feel conflicted about that because terrorism should be averted and torturing them and tapping their phones is necessary consider we're at war. Wikileaks is doing the same thing as Snowden but they're not taking exception to the Democratic Party or pushing an edgy leftist agenda like him, so just think of it as the culture wars in cyberspace.

Assange is extremely redpilled when it comes to Bergs.

…and an albino computer nerd growing up in '80's Australia would have grown up in a bantz vertex few, if any of us could begin to comprehend.

I thank Snowden for leaking his information uncovering a global conspiracy. But that is all he has done, otherwise he's just a massive attention whoring faggot who doesn't really do anything.

Is pointing out that the "Democratic" system is 100% rigged by Jews and bankers considered edgy contrarianism on Holla Forums now? Vote for Trump if you want but fuck off with this reddit-tier shit.

I can't fucking wait to see President Trump in a yarmulke looking sombre at the Wailing Wall.

He showed NSA/FBI/whatever were doing what people voluntarily and actively engage in, and even pay for with Pokemon GO and other programs/apps.

Maybe you should run for president on the 'gas the kikes race war now' platform.

I'm sure you'll do pretty good.

There's that fag talk again

Project Greenstar started monitoring metadata in the 60s to find blue box users, like the ones Steve Jobs was selling to the mob.

Snowden is just useful to people like me who were talking about Greenstar and CALEA and FVEY in the 90's. He's a great "I told you so."

Seconded. John Young is the real deal.

Wikileaks has also promoted GamerGate and bashed SJWs and their relationship with Google and the Democratic Party.

As much as I appreciate the information Snowden leaked, I will always side with Assange over Snowden.

Do you think that Assange might be a Holla Forumsack?

Snowden reminds me of John Scalzi.

Assange seems like the real deal, he is woke.

Snowden is a good goy who leaked information that was already pretty obvious (and the public still don't seem to care)

>nowden, why isn't he dead yet if he is a threat to national security?

He lives in Russia under the protection of the russian government. Duh.

Yes, he wants to milk it slowly to maximize his profits. Don't buy his book, download it, there's two or three torrents available right now.

I like the idea of releasing all the Snowden documents piece by piece to keep the story on the front pages but not over 20 years. 5 years top.

one look at his profile pic is all you need to know about this guy.

He comes across as an insufferable narcissistic douche.

As much as I love trump, he's got no problem with the NSA. Though I trust a Trump administration in combination with the NSA waaaay more than that of Bush or Obama. Might even make me want to sign for the torture the mudslime program at gitmo.

Show me where he says this, user.

A simply google search suffices. If you watched the Republican debates you would know this.

What kind of 'heavy ties' does Wikipedia have with Russia?

Are you working for the JTRIG unit or do you have evidence?

archive.is/solIO

Or maybe you're just a Correct The Record employee who has received instructions to blame Russia again and again instead of discussing the content of the DNC leaks?

Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook
archive.is/mWCcn

And anyway, if russian hackers working for the russian government give information to Wikileaks because it benefits Russia, it only means Russia is using Wikileaks to propagate information that is either good for Russia or damaging for Russia's opponents. The US government could do the same but they don't because they're usually the ones who have a lot of things to hide from the public.

It's called JTRIG, some NSA employees are paid to do this:

archive.is/solIO

"Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics:

(1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and

(2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.

To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums."

So you can't. Thanks.

If you were really curious you would have looked it up for yourself, so you're either lazy or disingenuous. He stated his position clearly at the debates, which I guess you didn't watch.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261673-trump-sides-with-rubio-over-cruz-in-nsa-surveillance

dailysignal.com/2015/05/20/should-the-nsa-spying-program-be-illegal-what-2016-contenders-say/

truthinmedia.com/trump-supports-reauthorizing-patriot-act-nsa-metadata-collection/

Kevin Bloody Wilson and Rodney Rude on the TV, anybody who watches that for a few years is coming out the other side a bantz templar

of course she would. although i wouldn't expect the plane to land safely.

huikl

Great way of putting it, and that's ultimately the folly in useful idiots being central to your plans: they're still idiots.

All the replies to this tweet make me fucking angry.

All those democrat pieces of shit crying about "you're partisan" "I'm really disappointed in you". blahblahblah just because the information released is inconvenient to them.

Fuck these people. If I could pull a trigger on each and every single one of those fucking pieces of shit I would in a heartbeat. How can they not see their own massive hypocrisy?

first day on a chan? holy fuck

to be fair, I've been on Holla Forums since the first exodus and didn't even see that tweet

You've revealed yourself and are an embarrassment.

[citation needed]

not an argument

Snowden is a limited hangout

Click on the links for a TDLR

youtu.be/uCtoDnciWQI?t=87

youtu.be/uCtoDnciWQI?t=164

youtu.be/uCtoDnciWQI?t=181

youtu.be/uCtoDnciWQI?t=200

He lives under basically house imprisonment arrest so yeah, not much to do in a 10x10 metre room with a computer.

Snowden is textbook traitor.

He deserves to hang.

fucking morons, all

you can't be "partisan" when you're not even from the same country fucking idiots, or when you're releasing documents from inside an embassy damaging a country that has flat out stated it wants assange assassinated or kidnapped. that seems pretty fucking "partisan"

Snowden was and is a limited hangout psy-op whose leaks greatly exaggerated NSA capability in order to scare you off and force you to self-censor on the internet

That's why he's constantly in the news, why he has Hollywood movies made about his "story", etc. Keep in the spotlight so goyim remember they are supposedly being watched

i mean, for fucks sake, (((they))) are making some faggy biopic about him now.

there's no fucking way he's not a gov asset

Suck my dick.

Russia and he's a CIA patsy who was used to discredit the NSA

Trump was right when he said this cuck should be executed. Assange is the only good one of the bunch.

It feels good to be right about this cuck.

HOLLYWOOD SMEARS ASSANGE, AND IDEALIZES SNOWDEN

THIS IS WHY

the faggot is collateral. The US wants Snowden, and Russia is doing the EXACT SAME THING PAKISTAN DID WITH OSAMA

bargaining chips using the US's most wanted is a surefire way to prove other countries think we're a fucking joke.

The NSA discredits itself for simply existing, but since it's around we'll have to go ahead it and use it against ISIS, which Bush, Reagan, Clinton and Obama helped create. Assange should keep doing what he's doing, and as much I hope he keeps doing what he's doing, we need both. One monster use against another, and an vigilante out there keeping our own monsters in check. It all balances out.

I've been saying this ever since Snowden started flapping his maw on twitter and nobody wants to fucking listen. This asshole didn't do what he did out of concern for the American people. He did what he did out of hatred for America so he could be propped up as one of the progressive saviors of society.

He is a marxist piece of garbage, constantly calls Trump a monster, constantly posts anti-2nd amendment propaganda. Snowden should be captured, tried, and hanged for treason.

And to think I once defended that faggot. Current year has been so crazy I recently defended the Biebs for not wanting take a faggot role in a movie

outside of being a complete nigger, he's isn't such a little faggot anymore

i remember seeing that deposition he had that took forever, i'm fairly certain he was ready to call out the kike lawyer berating him for being such a kike

Before you can even use them, you need a comprehensive purge of the 3 letter agencies and of former members of the 3 letter agencies
I guarantee you, they don't have the interests of the nation in mind

based assange is based

Yeah, Snowden also basically popped out of nowhere while Assange actually was active in the IT sec community for a long time.

forgot pic

Yup, Snowden is a faggot and traded fame for leaking secrets. If he weren't a sperg he would still be emoloyed and still be leaking.

Do you think we could redpill the Biebs?

He shows it too, like all SJW who use adverbs with absolute adjectives in an attempt to sound more dramatic.
Something is either vital or it isn't.

he surrounds himself with niggers so that one would be hard, but considering his career I'm sure he already knows about the jews

Any CSS change will only keep out casual shills since you can customize CSS to get rid of whatever changes.

Your idea just won't work.

Plausible cover story, because this is exactly the disillusionment Yuri Bezmenov describes as being the reason that the first to be executed after a Communist takeover are the zealots, the true believers, aka useful idiots.
Once they realise what communism is actually about, that they've been duped, they are filled with rage and turn against the state. This outcome is reliable, so as Yuri says, they are lined up against a wall and shot to moment power is seized.

His mom is a complete fucking loon. That redpills well.

The release of the Venona Papers were possibly one of the most significant things to happen in my lifetime. McCarthy was almost right about fucking everything but everyone caught didn't even get a fucking prison sentence for treason and they were even left in academia to fuck it up even worse and then vilify and invent "McCarthyism" even though it turned out he was right.

This.

wait what was he wrong about?

This retard thinks he knows how to use the word cuck

How did trump get as far as he has, if it's rigged?
Get far enough ahead and it's

shilling for BLM

These "free speech" activists and other bullshit never talk about the fact that Holocaust denial is illegal. Most of them probably would agree that it should be illegal. These people lived in a warped world where "hate speech" is this evil thing that has to be stamped out, whereas they deserve free speech to bash on whitey as they see fit.

He is right in thiw tweet. The politics should not be ideally reduced to X vs Y.

Sure, but you and I both know that what he really means is that Trump is on the same level as Hillary

Exact same thing when they celebrate comment sections being shut down on middle of the road websites because of "racism" or "stormfront brigades"

shilling against brexit

muh minorities!

muh oppressed minorities

You are one stupid motherfucker. Take Washington state,for example. As of now,King county( Seattle) universally decides who the state's electoral votes go to,usually a democuck.
But,if enough people in the state got off their asses,and voter turnout was higher,Washington could easily vote republican.

Fuck this guy. No wonder they haven't droned his ass. He's parroting the narrative.

I used to be convinced he was a psyop, now I'm starting to wonder if he was just fucking retarded. I guess that's a pretty effective psyop.

What a (((coincidence))) that Snowden is some kind of free speech activist yet supports a communist kike who believes "hate speech" is a legitimate concept and needs to be banned

I wonder how that works out in his mind

Shilling for refugees

jesus christ, how can any of you actually like this guy

yes goy, no reason to be afraid of terrorism

oh that old gag eh

christ what a chump, reddit the person

Yes goy, assume that police violence is arbitrary, and not focused on a certain segment of the population most commonly associated with violence.

the whole thought behind "chance of bad thing happening" is retarded because obviously it depends on where you are and who you are. also it's not like you can get half raped.

EDWARD SNOWDEN SHILLING FOR MUSLIMS IN THE UK BECAUSE A MUZZIE FEELS "SCARED"

RIGHT WINGERS GET RAIDED AND TAKEN TO JAIL IN GERMANY FOR "ONLINE HATE SPEECH", SNOWDEN DOESNT SAY SHIT

FUCK THIS PSYOP

I hope Putin deports his ass to the US if Trump wins.

Incredible psyop if so. Get people used to total surveillance by testing the waters first with controlled opposition and, noticing no uprising, cranking up the intensity.

he's a little cucked, but not as bad as neocon op makes him out to be. sage for slide bs

More like the obvious result of marxist jew policies overtaking the nation.

Sorry, Snowden retweeted that. But still, the right wingers in Germany get raided is nowhere to be seen on Snowdens twitter profile, but a muzzie feeling scared that he can't make plans to bomb shit on the internet is what snowden retweets

sure convinced us with those hot opinions, faggotron

you're getting paid, at least try to argue

here snowden thinks reddit represents some kind of "dissent"

I used to think Snowden was a hero for throwing his career away and being Putin's bitch to warn us about the spying the NSA has been conducting. Well, that little bit of my soul is dead. I hope you get frostbite on your dick, cuck.

S A V A G E!

S A V A G E!

S A V A G E!

What a brave hero, speaking out against xenophobia

People seem to forget how everybody on the left worshiped assange when he was leaking information about the "EVIL REPUBLICAN WAR MACHINE"

Do these people have short-term memory?

shilling for a commie nigger

Oy vey, i personally agree with my good go-i mean friend Edward.

E-mails like the this one should have been curated out of the leak.

considering the fact that not even two weeks ago they were all up in arms believing Trump wanted to attack Russia while now saying we must do something about Russia, who by the way Trump is working with, I'd say yes.

I wonder why he uses the same comebacks as hillary clinton

Snowden is a traitor. Wikileaks is based.

This faggot cuck needs to hang

retweeting John Flynt, hahahaha

WTF is wrong with her face?

You will be surprised how far up this autistic tranny got just from the fact he uses Twitter 24/7

she has a bad case of being black.

Video related.

only means he goes higher on the flagpole

Now all that's needed is some anti-GamerGate jab by Snowden and psyops is beyond confirmed.

From the thumbnail she looked like an acid burn victim.

Reported, because I'm an overly sensitive asshole and because I know one of our mods will fall for it. Enjoy your ban.

Snowdens buttbuddy Glenn Greenwald:

archive.is/IYarM

Doesn't have a problem that the media, which owned by only 6 corporations, which are all owned by Jews, is undermining democracy

Isn't this the gay kike that lives in Brazil ?

That guy is human garbage, thank god he is gay and will never breed.

To survive he has become Putin's lackey forever. And this is best case scenario.
So of course he says that about social justice even if he disagrees.

Apparently a lot of their followers are, this was poll was taken last night.

NOPE
NO IDEA WHY IN THE HELL THAT WOULD BE GOING ON
WHY WOULD THE RACIST DHS BE INTERESTED IN THOSE PEACEFUL PROTESTORS
What a cuck.

oh fuck off

Vid related.

muh chikkins is currently trending on twitter, posting in this bread because I don't think it deserves it's own thread.

DHS is probably coordinating with them to ensure that the riots and lootings aren't interfered with by evil racist local police.

tweetsave.com/wikileaks/status/758781081072046080

Another backup.

it spins retard

Hah. Before this thread, I wondered about Trump's comment that Snowden should be tried for treason.

Now I see that I was mistaken.

All hail the God Emperor and his eternal wisdom.

It's funny how modern woman thinks that she can make a muscle that rivals an actual male's.

This old strawman. Remind anyone who uses it how much money gets spent on preventing road traffic accidents.

all bullets spin, retard. it's how they keep a relatively straight trajectory. that isn't nearly enough to explain why some rounds do more damage than others.

from the looks of things, despite it being a lower caliber, it seems that sort of injury is from a round "tumbling." I already knew about tumbling before, but I figured it mostly occurred when the round had a number of bones to bounce against rather than just one. That leg wound appears to be a direct cause of the bullet entering flesh, flipping over and therefore doing more damage, colliding with the shin/thigh bone and possible bouncing off the bone and continuing to travel though more flesh.

I wouldn't have expected such a small round to do that much damage especially up close, but then again i havent seen tons of flesh wounds from small caliber firearms.

Father coughlin did nothing wrong, removing jewish parasites is social justice.

ive seen some pretty pozzed shit from Dr. Seuss, I'm assuming he was probably a jew.

The most jewish ever like most children's authors.

Maurice sendak, berensteins, charles schulze etc etc etc

They always go after the children the sick fucks.

They did one on Gary Webb's articles on the CIA importing cocaine, 'Kill the Messenger'.

Confirmed with Serbian dinar exchange as well. They will give slightly more money if the dollars are good quality, but slightly less than the exchange rate if they're old bills.

Could it be that dollars are less reliable internationally?

He works for Paypal billionaire Pierre Omidyar who hates Trump too, he even seems to be obsessed by him, most of his tweets are about Trump

twitter.com/pierre

I myself am pretty horrified by Trump, and that’s played some role in my own journalism.
-Isaac Chotiner, Slate

The Snowden on Twitter seems to be an affiliate of RT. RT will regularly push reports and insinuations that could have been broadcasted on Democracy Now. For example RT is very nice to the BLM activists even though George Soros is the one running that group. They could explain the Soros connection to their audience but they don't.

You mean RT is propaganda? Well, I never would've thought.

RT just likes to tear down US, which despite disliking it, is understandable. They're obvious propaganda.

I'll ask the question again: What kind of 'heavy ties' does Wikipedia have with Russia?

Unless you have heavy evidence then it's just a Correct The Record talking point: blame Russia and divert attention away from the content of the DNC leaks.

The american audience that RT seems to be targeting is the leftist crowd. That's a mistake, they should be targeting conservatives and independents and produce investigative reports that can't be seen anywhere on american TV channels.

They see it, they just don't care.

these people generally fall into 2 categories: those who are totally deluded and seriously don't think this is in any way hypocritical, and those who know it's hypocritical "but it's okay because we do all this for goodness, truth and justice; we're the good guys so this is permitted."

When is Putin finally going to drag this cuck into the middle of Siberia and leave him there?

Snowden is not the same as Assange.

Snowden is largely talentless, a guy who leaked something once, so naively, and is now permanently exiled. His 15 minutes are over.

Assange had a vision for a revolutionary new platform and built it, has a history of good writing behind him. He will have much more than 15 minutes.

I have not been keeping tabs on this fucking cuck, thanks for showing me how much of a cock sucker I am, I actually believed he was working for us.

yeah, i meant that it spun end over end to cause greater tissue damage
people shouldn't be spoonfed info on this board when it's readily available in a jewgle search in an uncensored form

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

I'm still not banned you leftist traitor. Dick biting isn't cuck porn.

Anyway, this thread has run its course and we shouldn't give this SJWowden fag any more attention.

stay triggered tumblr tourists

pretty much this, but really sjw kike statist vs everyone else

1000%n eat thanks for this

why not both? we can see whos the bigger faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=DawLf8AEj44

Wikileaks-san I wuww you
Ganbare

He's right though, that near half that chose remain really did vote against itself.

AHAHAHAHAHA THE FAGGOTRY

Best fucking post, get rekt snowcuck

All you need to know is that there's an invisible war going on between the power elites.

You have the old power, (((globalist bankers))) and their dog the (((CIA))) on one side, and the new kid on the block (thanks to recent advances in technology) the NSA. Snowden was a CIA asset that purposefully leaked the scope of the NSA data surveillance because the NSA has the inside scoop on the (((globalists))) since they have all their coms.

Snowden's leak was supposed to incite publish backlash and as a result become neutered; however, no one really cared which gave the NSA a greenlight to continue sucking up the (((globalist's))) data.

Snowden is a faggot and a tool of the old power, the dying globalists.

is there any proof this account is really his, he never posted proof from what i can tell, and seems awfully inline with obama's statist values.

That's an interesting point, but my queastion is, what's to stop the NSA Datamining Gnomes from being a coup itself and taking over the country with it's leverage on ppl?

You wouldn't happen to have the link to that email?

You know how much those faggots like to brag about their accomplishments by predicting shit like 9/11 in movies and Simpsons/family guy.

Yeah they did that with Snowden aswell in "Enemy of the state"

youtube.com/watch?v=3fC2ogF30Wg

God they are so fucking gay

There's a strong possibility they could become compromised and taken over by (((globalist))) moles, but the large majority of NSA people are comp. sci. 1488ers.

That's a bit of a stretch lad

Here's my personal favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wibne94JY

I remember when that prediction came out.

It went viral with 27 millions views or some shit in 1 day.

That video there is some fake shit they put up after taking it down.

considering how the Dumb Hillary Shills were all ohe DNC convention monitoring/harassing bernie supporters, i can see this being likely the case

Any death from Terror attack gets thousandfold times more media attention than an otherwise preventable death from other sources.
Demanding countries to spend billions in military expenses or to completely halt immigration over

Yeah it's pure coincidence

*over the dnc convention

autism detection in 1983 was shit though

Yeah

SAVAGE

Mcfucking kill yourself

Seems legit.

Just shut up with this tinfoil bullshit. We know there are some undue influences and irregularities in the process. But, by and large, democracy does work. Trump would not have won a single state if everything was controlled by le jews. Brexit, an absolutely crushing blow to the globalists, would never have happened.

It's okay to be sceptical but you just make yourself look like a cartoonish idiot, a caricature of the far right. So quit with this le jews control absolutely everything 100% maymay and start being realistic.

Haaaaahahahaha

Not blaming autism rates on overdiagnosis and old women's diseased wombs pumping out these tards.

Its (((Pure coincidence)))

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1866

If it increases in the years forward with the same rate it has.

you want to know why rates of autism skyrocketed?

Because they stopped using the old definiton of autism. They switched from "autism" which only included low funcs to ASD (autism spectrum disorder) which included low funcs, high funcs, aspies, and all around spastics. Kids that would have been called weirdos 30 years ago are now diagnosed with autism. By the new definitions you would be considered autistic and most of the people who use image boards would be too.

hundreds of millions of people get their kids vaccinated every year, if vaccines caused autism you can be assured the rates would be a hell of a lot higher than they are now.

Autism's caused by women having kids too late in life. The vaccines shit is jewish disinfo to keep the goyim from realizing they should have kids in their early 20s.

youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM

Nice science

How did Brexit happen if everything is 100% controlled by Soros and co.? Go on. Explain.

Nope. You don't understand that the Jewish tactic of subversion means they're unable to play their hand if it means blowing their cover. They operate by having top-down control over the economy and media, controlling the context of public life while you're preoccupied with the content. It's not about continuously controlling the system at every level.

People only have so much of an attention span. They want to know more or less what is going on and how they can get on with life. Few are interested in a thorough understanding of how our economy functions. Few have learned enough history to understand current events in their proper context. The vastness and complexity of our current socioeconomic system means that virtually all have to go along with a fairly weak understanding of where power truly lies in society.

All that matters to the Jews is that they can keep winning at the current economic game we've created. They have rigged the game so that they win, and let the rest of the game play out normally.

because there are competing powers in the world. Many different factions fight over power. Brexit was not supposed to happen because there wasn't supposed to be enough resistance to there being constant propaganda in a large part of the (((media)))

But newspapers are dead, TV is dying, and the internet is a tough place to propagandize. Despite project fear, the ability of news to spread between people without the need for traditional media meant that Brexit happened against expectations.

…right. Apart from the fact that, although that's a nice story, you haven't presented any evidence for its truth, there's still a glaring problem.

Except that some exercises of democracy, such as Brexit, are economic losses. If you've read any of the recent Economist magazine (basically the published arm of the Rothschilds), they are freaking out over Brexit. They are seriously panicking.

If they rig the game all the time, how could Brexit have happened? Just because there are a few malevolent actors like Soros doesn't mean one should immediately doubt all democracy.

fuck off

This user get's it. Jews are not some universally monolithic beast that controls everything. They manipulate democracy through their control of the media and academia. If you control how people think and what information they consume, then you can control how they vote. Sometimes there are glitches in the system (such as Brexit and Trump) that bypass the condition and control, and this is when kikes freak out. Democracy itself "works" insomuch as you could vote in turbo-hitler. The only issue is that kikes control the narrative, thus only the candidates that ideologically align themselves with what kikes want will ever get any traction

Rates of most illnesses increase just because of more diagnoses now. There's no way there are 100x + more autists than in past decades although there probably has been some increase.

Also there is no evidence vaccines cause autism. Every study has shown no link whatsoever.

Are you trying to tell people that the jews don't control anything and are in fact oppressed?

What a fucking faggot. This cuck only leaked the NSA thing because he probably thought that George W. Bush (who the left thinks is cowboy Mussolini or something) made it to spy on muzzies.

Honestly, the guy is such a retard.

no, that they don't control everything

He's a shill. An e-celeb. Don't listen to Snowden!

He's going to make us look bad!

Brush your teeth Snowden. Look how funny I am. I concocted the notion he has bad teeth, now I'm telling him to brush his teeth.

Hoy hoy hoy, figga figga figga, snatch snatch snatch. LULZOOTH

Crushed. How is Snowden still revelant? He blew his load a long time ago. Wikileaks continues to leak shit for people to see but Snowden just tweets support for blm and other shit like a fool.

Is it normal to have nightmares about Snowden?

Or run as a democrat with cuck policies and advertise all the consequences or word them in a way that makes them obviously bad.

you know you would probably get 30% of the votes for that,and that is scary.

weev at least thinks that bieb knows a lot more than he lets on.

I think the only thing keeping him relevant is that he's claimed he has files of alien evidence, which is fucking retarded since the NSA would be the last agency to possess that

i would VERY much like to believe this. so of course i'm suspicious.

My grandmother used to have his picture hanging in the hall.

He has severe epilepsy and had no business with a clearance, which tells me he certainly was a CIA saboteur.

I'm more worried about the implications of a deep state civil war than what cuckboy here has to say. That vice video about cutting shit out of your phone was on the level of Achmed and his clock.

"You're 600 gorrillion times safer in a plane than driving."

I've had a blowout at 75 mph and am still here. Try losing a wing.

I'll take faggots for 500, Alex

Isn't he still in Russia? I hope Putin throws him in the gulag over this and forces him to get in line.

Flynt used to be Trent Lott's fuckboi.

Wonder what dirt they have on Eddie. Does he like yaoi?

If Trump was establishment and controlled by zionists, why does he push the policies he does? Those policies that go directly against ZOG's intentions.

How do you explain the mountain of hate and vitriol from the left and right establishment he's garnered, if he's so jew controlled?

They banned you because you used the word 'stormcuck', a word you stole from the actual shills. And co-opted to be a contrarian. You actually mimic'd the posts of the JIDF knowingly, hid an actual tangible thought in the post, and blew this out of proportion. Just drama to slide threads.

No mod policing is going on. You outsed yourself and whined about it.

because you have an autistic black and white world view that doesn't account for realpolitik.

Wow Snowden really is a little shit.

If you had your doubts about him being a plant this should confirm it.

A man who supposedly forfeited his freedom to get information out to the public then turns around saying there are some things the public shouldn't know.

easiest agent identification ever.

Snowden once again confirmed shill.

Savage.

Snowden most likely works for the UN or Soros. His rhetoric is almost identical. Muh democracy, muh open society, muh tolerance, muh black lives

I believe you mean damage to the kikes. Wikileaks has only helped the West.

Father Coughlin was an anti-racist SJW faggot. He only hated religious Jews. As long as they converted he had no problem with them. You'd think they would jave learned from hundreds of years of marrano cryptojew subversion, but Christfags never learn.

bump because Snowden is news

fuck you buddy, there is nothing new.

The Snowden posts you see here are not representative of his overall twitter activity, which is mostly about exposing corruption and three letter agency hypocracy. There's one set of rules for the (((government))) and one set of rules for the rest of us and Snowden is very good at pointing that out.

It made the tabloids archive.is/ai0Jc

DELICIOUS

And Jill Stein, thankfully.

That'll pull votes away from Hilldog.

"Police violence…is unevenly distributed…"

Cuz fucking nigger crime, ass wipe.

its NOT the vaccines DIRECTLY.
cancertutor.com/autism/

you see nigger, shit in vaccines the poisonous processed shit full of glyphosate cause they spray the shit out the resistant crops.
(retards dunno GMO does not need to be bad, GMO is just known as bad because kikes make the resistant to poison, so they can poison the food more without it dying, then you eat the copious amount of spraying)

anyways my point is that vaccines and other jew shit in food kill the good bacteria in your body and then when the kids get parasites or bad bacteria the creatures shit up the entire body and brain to point where they become fucked up from it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_for_Social_Justice_(organization)

Coughlin founded the union on 16 principles, which included:

Liberty of conscience and liberty of education.

Every citizen willing to work and capable of working shall receive a just, living, annual wage which will enable him both to maintain and educate his family.

Nationalizing those public resources which by their very nature are too important to be held in the control of private individuals.

Private ownership of all other property.

Upholding the right to private property but in controlling it for the public good.

Abolition of the privately owned Federal Reserve Banking system and in the establishment of a Government owned Central Bank.

The right to coin and regulate the value of money, which right must be restored to Congress where it belongs.

The Central Bank must maintain the cost of living on an even keel and arrange for the repayment of dollar debts with equal value dollars.

Cost of production plus a fair profit for the farmer.

The right that the laboring man to organize in unions but also in the duty of the Government, which that laboring man supports, to protect these organizations against the vested interests of wealth and of intellect.

Recall of all non-productive bonds and therefore in the alleviation of taxation.
Abolition of tax-exempt bonds.

Broadening the base of taxation according to the principles of ownership and the capacity to pay.

Simplification of government and the further lifting of crushing taxation from the slender revenues of the laboring class.

In the event of a war for the defense of our nation and its liberties, there shall be a conscription of wealth as well as a conscription of men.

Preferring the sanctity of human rights to the sanctity of property rights.

Did you know this is his actual account?

twitter.com/truehooha

Hes a CIA agent. The snowden leaks were what is known as a limited hangout

For what? or Who?

The both will. That's why Trump's got this in the bag.