She is only worth a dollar

okcupid.com/profile/sullivn?cf=profile_similar_2015,profile_quickview

Look at this fucking special snowflake fellows. Apparently she so good…..so important that how dare anyone talk to her for free XD

I wonder what else she'll do for a dollar………

HUNT THEM FOR SPORT

What if it means she will fuck you for 1 dollar?

And get the STD's from that nasty ass 1 dollar hoe I think not

STD's aren't real. Humans were made to have sex.

I wonder how many people actually gave her a dollar to talk

How many do you think?

Hard to tell. Plenty of sexually frustrated morons are out there with dollars to spend. At least she's being straight up with the whole, "if you're broke, don't talk to me."

Apparently enough for her to leave Ohio every friday

Exactly and that is how many paid her: plenty!

Sounds great to me

The grea

She's probably some rich girl living off of daddy's money, and figures she has a clever scam going where she gets lonely men to pay her a dollar to chat.

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR

Shes ugly as fuck lol…… and short as fuck wtf do these guys orbit her.

I just cant believe I bumped into that shit. I DIDNT THINK THIS WAS A THING. Guess I have too much faith in people XD

I can believe it. There are people who do dumber shit than this.

Maybe she is a feminist. only they would think they are worth getting money to talk to them lol

Someone did something similar to this in the UK and wrote an article about it. I thought it was funny at first that retards were getting scammed but then it just made me sad that people are so desperate for 3DPD

close some fucking tabs you turd, also EVE is for faggots.

I dont have that many tabs man lol. Also Eve Online is a fantastic game if you can overcome the learning curve. It is the best mmo of all time. I never had the thrill or the risk that this game has in any other game so I think you are salty you can't play it my friend XD

Eve sux dood

Also WOW is the best MMO so far.

XD no WOW ruined MMO's their is a difference. Also Eve is not as popular because retards can't play it which makes them upset

Betas, when will they learn?

she's from cleveland, fucking butthole of america

Eve is full of retards. Give me League of Legends anyday. Also WOW defined the MMO genre

Defines the shit MMO Grinds lol. ALSO LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. YOU ARE A FULL ON POTATO IF YOU PREFER THAT XD

Wow how much did that guy/girl/they/2 Spirit/ Pumpkin King pay to talk to her lol?

Notice how so many MMOs use the same kind of style as WOW. Also notice how only like 4 people play Eve

Because WOW is easy to play. You just have to have a body temperature roughly in the 90's to play that. Eve you have to actually not be a tard and learn it

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Eve is full of tards. I can see you is one of them

i can smell the autism from here….

ugh, insufferable. she's one step from filthy white grrrl dreadlocks

make a fake account for that grampa=shooting facebook negro that just iced himself, and try to hook up with her

The only thing you manhandle after her is your STD's lol

I bet you hate WOW because you're one of those people who was perpetually broke and newbish

DUDE IT IS A LOT HARDER TO MAKE MONEY IN EVE THEN WOW XD. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?! Then again you prefer League of Losers so not surprised lol

Wow, so you're broke in Eve too? Don't fret too much; some people are just born to be noobs. Also League of Legends is a balanced and competitive game. Millions play League and nobody plays Eve.

Well I have multiple Carriers and an assload of ships in the best Mercenaries in the game…so me being poor is HIGHLY UNLIKELY XD. Also league is not balanced at all. It is garbage

LOL every moron thinks they're the best players in a game. That's why the morons get stompt by the real niggas

it is true also what do black people have to do with this. They are busy flipping cars and shit

No one mentioned niggers. I said niggas.

Aw, I want to pat her on the head.

But I'd be worried about crushing her under the weight of my hand.

4'8… jesus fucking christ

Don't bang that unless you want manlets

lol what a fag

cuck

you'd bang her to satisfy your loli fantasy

Me: Will you have sex with me?
Her: NO!
Me: I'll give you a dollar…

League is totally balanced, unlike Eve where newbs don't even stand a snowballs chance in a fight against more experienced players because you have to wait so much time to get anything good. What kind of shitty ass game makes you wait 6 months for an upgrade?

I'm 100% sure her words are not even worth a dollar.

Is that a man? I just don't anymore.

Most women are short. This is why I don't understand the manlet threads. Holla Forums posts heights, and they are taller than most people. Go figure.