Holla Forums conspiracies

I'm not really a Holla Forums user. I missed whatever huge change happened to it long ago. Now you guys are way too deep into memes and shill warfare for me to muster the necessary willpower to catch up and know wtf is even happening here.

I am interested in the conspiracies though. It seems like there's a new one every day, some with pretty convincing arguments.

I'd like to know which Holla Forums created conspiracies you guys think are the most kikely to be true and the most damning evidence for it.

Drink bleach faggot.

sage

Lurk the fuck moar newfaggot

So you're a low energy conspiricuck. Why should we expend our effort on cluing you in if you have given up before you even tried? Lurk more nigger. Stop being a lazy cunt. Lift yourself out of the mire, mentally and physically. Not your personal army.

Lurk >>>/polarchive/ and/or >>>/pdfs/ until you're sufficiently up to speed enough to fully participate

basically Jews actually control almost everything

Datamining thread

pretty much everything that the "jews" are connected to are on the deeper levels connected to hell itself, literally
recently its been uncovered that hillary communicated with one who communicated that he was going to sacrifice a chicken moloch in his backyard; that thing is mentioned in The Holy Bible

fuck off christcuck

You worship the jew

well, I'm feeling nice today, so here are the major "theories" in graphic format and how they connect, and citations.

let me know if you have any questions

Basically, jewish families (Rothschild, etc.) control much of the world, realize the western-backed NWO has bad PR, so are using the useful idiots aka muslims to incite a third world war, sacrificing Israel in the process, and employing the good goy far right wing parties throughout the west to take the chariot's reins come the eastern/BRICS world order is established.

Also, we're being poisoned by food, water, and the air, in addition to electromagnetic frequency bombardment and electronic hypnosis through the tv.

Well, before Christianity spread like wildfire, most communities around the Mediterranean would sacrifice children to ovens formed in the image of the owl god Moloch (cult of Canaan, whatever).

Oh yeah, another piece of hidden knowledge that should just be common sense is that most people were absolutely fucked up until like 50 years ago. Childhood trauma affects your mind in a profound manner, and until the helping childrearing model come to be, most people ended up very fucked up. "Personality disorders" are just relics of more antiquated mindsets. If you go back far enough, most everyone was schizophrenic. "The gods" were just auditory hallucinations that ancient people experienced as a means of communication between the right and left brain. It took some time before both hemispheres were able to communicate in a more efficient manner.

Let`s say we have three people
You can swap it around

My point is that you should look into the distribution and not the average when making statements as in the text.

Ohw and OP is a faggot who should lurk moar! And should definitely not punch a rabbit
Holla Forums takes up most of my days, it`s a sacrifice I gladly make.

Every single time.

SAGE

excellent

wtf i hate op now

Sauce on pic?

Very good infographics, nicely explained. Good sources, too, which many lazy cunts forget.

(check)

Let me guess: Julian Jaynes and Lloyd DeMausse? First one is great, but the second one has serious sourcing problems and talks bullshit about German rearing practices. Also, he's a Jew.

Thanks user, just what I was looking for

You wanked to that, right? Sick fuck… you should be hunted down like the animal you are :^)

I think I just had an orgasm from experiencing all that euphoria

Thanks for the citations, excellent for redpilling.

This

Post after 2 more years of lurking faggot.

Well, Holla Forums doesn't create conspiracies, we just research them.

We got all kinds we talk about, political, economic, scientific, sociology, etc…

You have to watch out for the shills though, they are trained to hurl insults at true stuff, in order to make as many people as possible not look into it.

Shills aren't fucking with us… we are fucking with them.

You argue history like foulcalt. His followers really ought share his fate.

Where is this stil happening? Surely human sacrifive is retarded?

It's a shoop de whoop m8, don't worry.
The original is a pig that's being slaughtered, I saw the original on 4 Holla Forums a few yonks ago.
It's just some bondage shit shooped over the piggie.

we don't create conspiracy theories.
we are the conspiracy, welcome to the newest and best secret society that remains so influential because nothing we do is secret in any regard.
invictus memetica, bitch.

sage
Conspiracy is a CIA meme after the JFK death Commision were questioned. Holla Forums doesn't do conspiracy, that's the (((media))) like ISIS

do we have any information on these kids? Were they normal healthy kids or were they the retards and genetically unfit?