Can Jill Stein Lead a Revolution?

Can Jill Stein Lead a Revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/jill-stein-third-party-bernie-sanders/493292/
archive.is/LnzY7
people-press.org/files/2016/07/07-25-2016-Dem-candidate-switch-release.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/jill-stein-third-party-bernie-sanders/493292/
archive.is/LnzY7

Can a kike lead a political revolution? Sure – right where other kikes want it to go.

Anyway, Holla Forums, how should we promote her to Bernouts and Democrats in order to split the vote?

the only thing this no-name kike could lead is the queue at the employment office after Trump is done crushing all opposition

I'm guessing the Atlantic is only advertising her temporarily to help avoid giving Trump more Bernie's supporters after this disaster. In October they will be urging Jill's supporters to give up and switch to Hillary.

.png version of this pic

There is a 0 percent chance that this is true

I spent five minutes jumping through bullshit to get the (I hope) real document on this;

people-press.org/files/2016/07/07-25-2016-Dem-candidate-switch-release.pdf

The last page is a bunch of bullshit about data scaling…..but notice the wording. Bernouts favor Clinton over Trump.

It's also funny noting how the only thing Sanders wins out over Clinton are fucking white males. She pockets the rest. Poetic.

They try to D&C us all the time.

Jill is our chance to D&C THE DNC

They're all racists and sexists. If Trump was a nigger, spic or woman, they would have left.

LOL

True. I've seen a bunch of bernie bros switching to Stein. Their level of beta-ness is very high.

Promote her, split the Dems.
SHILL THE JILL

hush

Reported

What the fuck is with kikes and leftists?

That was because in the survey they only had 2 choices, Trump or Clinton.

maybe promote her and johnson at the same time? Get both 3rd parties on the debate. Hillary drones don't want Jill to steal votes from them, BUT maybe they can think Johnson can steal votes from Trump.

A few templates here: >>6946010

the Plan B one sounds almost self defeating

So is Jill any better than Bernie/Hillary, or are we not allowed to discuss her beyond "KIKE SCUM" because she's not Trump?

She's even further left than Bernie. Take a guess.

You don't need to. But not saying you shouldn't. I suggest making Pro-Jill memes and spread them around.

She's just like every other woman candidate. She will bow down to whoever holds true power, while mouthing off at us for not being good enough. All she wants is to keep us locked in a false sense of security forever.

So? It's not like she's going to win. She's only going to take votes away from Hillary.

People like Jill Stein make me sick. She will say whatever see needs to say, just like Hillary. She is Hillary with a facelift and a different set of meaningless political ideals. A person who cares about nothing, will fight for nothing but more security, and will never ever face up to reality of a global system of conflict. Women should not be politicians. They always, ALWAYS choose safety over the truth. Just look at Louise Mensch.

In terms of her humanity, it's probably true that she is not an evil, criminal thug like the Clintons. She probably believes what she preaches and is running out of genuine conviction.

That said, I'd never support her. But any Berniebot with a conscience seriously ought to support her because in their terms, she is probably "the real thing." And they know how bad Hillary is, so….

You're retarded, there's no way she is going to win. Its just more destruction of Clinton.

She's perfect, we can channel all of Hillary's non-support base here. It will guarantee a Trump victory.

I like the sound of that.
The more bernouts vote for Jill, the less vote for Hillary. Jill Stein is our Ralph Nader.

Calling Stein a commie is an understatement.

Reminder that if Jill gets popular, places like Oregon and other blue states will go red

I'm not saying she's going to win you simple-minded tribal-thinking sparklecunt. Get off Holla Forums.

This is an excellent opportunity to obliterate Democrat-majority states. Even places like California might be able to turn red if just 10% of the Democrat vote switches to Stein instead of Clinton.

If you can't get Democrats to support Trump, encouraging them to go for Stein or Johnson is the next best way to eliminate Clinton's support.

Not gonna happen. Dems wont vote for him. In fact I think it's best if we don't create any unnecessary noise about him. Make Jill Stein relevant without raising Johnson to the spotlight.

The thing about Johnson is that in terms of Liberty all he offers is weed
I bet Stein is on board with that

How comparable American greens are compared to their European counterparts?
t.Europoor

MIT EIN STEIN, DIE GEFAHR IST NICHT KLEIN

Johnson is anti-Trump, giving him a podium to speak from will only hurt the emperor. I'm sure Stein feels the same way but she may split her bile between Trump and Shrillary so she is better to promote.

They're even more cucked.

wat

Have you seen Johnson on tv? He's terrible. I'd rather a one-on-one debate too, but it's not a big deal at all.