Are you shitting me?

Have you ever told someone about your fetish and they fucking laughed at you? Come the fuck on.

I have a banana fetish.

My fetish is women with large bellies. Be they stuffed, bloated, or just a little pudge or a full blown potbelly. A woman who is skinny with a big gut gets me hard anytime.

So, you mean fat people? You like fat women, is that it?

Feed her bananas to get big

not fat women. Search "female potbelly" or "female pudgy belly" and you'll see what I mean

The whole point of fetishes is that they're abnormal, of course yore going to get laughed at.

are bananas abnormal?

Yeah, it's called posting your fetish here.
Unless you mean IRL. I told my best friend I was into giantess and vore and he laughed, but it was whatever, cause I laughed him for being a vanilla normie

not enough carbs

I mean in real life.
You tell a girl you like your fetish. She calls you a creep and laughs at you. What's up with that?

digest

You should never tell a woman your fetish. There's no way they will understand and they'll likely spread the info to all of her friends and thoroughly fuck your sex life until you move.

Why would you ever tell a girl your real fetish?
I've jokingly asked my female friends if I could suck their toes, but I would never ask them if I could watch them eat food, have them sit on my face and go to sleep to the sound of her heart beat and gurgling stomach

Digest?

once on a cruise I told a girl that I liked chubby bellies. She teased and mocked me and even tried to get me to watch her bf cum on her belly. Never tell a female your fetish.

Well, how are you supposed to get a girlfriend or a wife or some shit?

What did they say?

I actually had a gf once who thought I had a foot fetish and kept sending me pics of her feet, it really grossed me out I actually find feet totally disgusting but in retrospect it's hilarious considering how much so many footfags here would've loved it.

why would you not go to sleep to a woman's gurgling stomach? I do it to my gf all the tim(and she does the same to me)

I have a thing for tone stomachs and legs. navel piercings are disgusting, ruins the look and puts a hole where a cute belly button would be.

truly disgusting.

One said I could if she let her do her fetish to me
But said it was going to be a mystery until she did it.
Should have took the chance

women that thin everywhere else except for a belly pudge gets me so fucking hard

This is my fetish.

The hell is wrong with you? You should've taken the chance.

Idk,that girl was a bit fucked, she was masturbating in class in 8th grade math honors, and the teacher didn't want anything to do with it, and literally just left the room (to contemplate life).
It was glorious, 20 students sitting silently after a and her in the back audibly moaning
She couldve been into some crazy shit user.
I regret it now, but at the time it seemed logical to decline.

Best case scenario it's something fine and you do it. Worst case you just turn it down as soon as it starts.

She was a Holla Forumstard, that's for damn sure.
You missed out on some crazy monkey sex with a Holla Forumstard.

I mean, she listed some of the possibilities
One of which was cigarette burning
The other was no holds barred knife play
But it couldve been innocent
I could have suxked on a girls toes

Was she pretty at least?
You could've sucked on her toes. M-maybe her fetish was hand holding.

did she have a pudgy belly

We've been friends since camp I. 3rd grade, so I think so. She is slender and pale with dirty blonde hair. She has always been flat though, but she grew into her frame near the end of high school
I doubt her fetish was hand holding though

She has literally the same dimensions as me but with (small) boobs
I'm annoying black boxer
6'1" 120~ lbs

kill yourself nigger

Yeah I should have stopped at name fagging.
It was a mistake tbh

Well, call her right now and tell her you want to take that offer now. You want to suck her toes. Post reply here.

let her finish

yeah my friend calls me "dog fucker" now, I mean I fuck dogs but still.

We don't live in the same state anymore, but I do have her brothers number, next time I visit home I will try to start talking to her again

I love women with pudgy bellies so much! I also like same size bore, but only human female pred.

I meant VORE

I can enjoy same size, but I greatly prefer the shrunken scenario better. To be so totally enveloped in your predators mouth with such little effort. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Start the conversation with: "Hey, remember the time you fapped in class? That was nice."

Sounds right, girls like confidence yeah?

They actually do like confidence. I might be joking about all the rest, but this is fucking true: they dig confident men, even if you can't back it up later. Then you just become a con man, but you already fucked her by then, so who cares?

but there's no resulting gut. The best vore is when a woman ends up with a huge gut full of her human prey. Especially when said prey is digested, and her gut gets smaller and squishier.

How did this but fetish come about?
I like a good belly stuffer
But it is far from my favorite fetish

Yeah my best friend is literally this incarnate. He has Dex as his dump stat and put every 2 skill points into charisma so he could be a level 20 epic bard.
He constantlyhas a girlfriend despite being a douche to most people, having no money and until recently no car

I am not sure. Maybe I saw a pregnant woman and became interested in women with large guts. And that's how I got into ss vore: the bellies.

Any obscure vids you are willing to mega?

What's with this nerd shit? That's why you're always alone, Jesus fucking Christ.

I used to really like and, but all my friends kinda just stopped, for some reason I thought some enjoy it, but it was clever enough admittedly.

And the reason I'm alone proven by my relationship history is that I'm too emotionally distant, and would rather my girlfriend hang out naturally with the rest of my friends, than try to get more alone time together than they deserve early in a relationship.

Yeah, pretty much
Not that I try to be, I just don't care much for drawn out small talk.
The girl o had freshman year tho was pretty cool, because she would actually argue with me respectfully, and wasn't retarded.
She also humourous that you posted that pic the reason I stopped being an unnecessarily militant athirst, and stopped bringing it up.
I wish I could make it not sound edgy, but it's the honest truth

What was your fetish, OP?

Whatever it is, I'm sure it pales in comparison to what even the most basic of girls have as fetishes, which usually include:

So, OP, what was your fetish?

I want to domesticate and selectively breed a leech so that it loses its jaw and becomes capable of engulfing and stimulating a penis to ejaculation for nutrition, thereby becoming incapable of surviving in the wild. I wonder if it is possible.

Seems like the teeth would be more to worry about than the jaw. You could also try getting a lamprey and removing all the teeth, they're big enough to operate on.

Yes, I mean eliminating the hematophagy and creating a seminophage species. My fantasy goes further and imagines a creature that has been freed from its food chain much like canines and has become large and heavy for a leech, with a well developed erotic nervous system and which enjoys my bodily warmth. I also imagine that when fertilized, the leech would extend a larvipositor deep into my genitalia and release ova into me to mature and be orgasmically birthed.

No, but i did enjoy laughing at the faggot who told me his fetish was inflatation.

Like this?

They wouldn't laugh at you if your fetish is objectively superior, like for example monster girls

WTF are "monster girls"? FFS… this place is so full of fucked-up people!

That's a shit story. This is supposed to be a thread for the maladjusted and you're bragging about having steamy cat sex with a fiancée? For shame.

What if it's MILFs though?

Female potbellies

liking the top cuz nice belly

I am going to masturbate a bit later.

Would you like to join me?

Okay so there’s this giant centipede or prawn, or a cross between the two, crawling into me head first, my legs being really wide apart to accommodate him. As he crawls into me, his thousands of fuzzy legs fall off onto the sheets around me. He tickles and excites me as he undulates and wiggles from side to side getting further and further in, and he becomes drenched with my nectar, which he licks up and is strengthened by. He goes on up and up. This all takes hours as he is ten thousand feet long, but I like every inch of it.
The next morning, happily exhausted, I begin the ritual of carefully gathering up the thousands of orange fuzzy legs that surround me, and take them in a wicker basket to the kitchen. There I dump them into my blue enamel jam making pot, and add sugar, orange peel, lemon, nutmeg, banana peel scrapings, and a bit of hash when available (very optional). At the hard-ball, or so-called crack stage of cooling, I pour the orange mass into penis-shaped molds (can be bought in your nearest sex shop), and allow them to cool and harden. To be sucked later when desired, but I usually give mine away to my friends, as the penis-shaped mold itself is far more satisfying and I share him with no one. You’d be surprised how many of my friends drop by for their sucks.

I don't give a fuck what your fetish is, it isn't as bad as any of the following fetishes: tile patterns, backpacks, and the state of Ohio.

when that happens most people just get shared of me.

it happens to my friend once
we're joking about scat fetish being the shittiest fetish, then somehow I discover that my friend choosing scat route on some nukige shortly after

not sure about the backpack ones. is it the one where he got fetish about cuckold while his friend is inside the backpack while he fucked his wife?

my fetish is brendan fraser

He's the guy in the backpack on his friend's back, while said friend fucks his wife.

I have a blood eating fetish :(
I'm a freakkk

THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE MOST FUCKED UP THING I HAVE EVER READ!

That's just plain nasty, user!

Meyow!