Goat Threads To Retake R9K

I mostly go on R9K, *(On half chan) because the R9K on 8ch is pretty much the shittiest.

I saw this thread
boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/30277054

and I think this guy is onto something. Something that will actually get rid of the chicks on R9K and put it back in balance with the way it's suppose to be.

The idea is simple. Post enough pictures of goats and chicks will think we are retarded. Get enough people thinking we are retards, they'll stop going onto R9K.

Simple right?

What are the benefits of this plan actually working?

No more roastie's on R9K.

I think we can do it. Is it worth a shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/30278098
heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/women-are-happy-communicating-in-the-language-of-children/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your brownie points have been revoked.

Why did you post this here?
Fucking kill yourself you kike jew nigger

Simple. If we retake r9k we can retake any other part of half chan.

But user halfchan has already taken control of Holla Forums.

The battle is lost, the jews have won.

This is a terrible idea, roasties love goatsies.

In my opinion, I would think most users of Holla Forums despise /r9k/ and everything it stands for.
I am personally glad that such a NEET ridden, piss-bottle filled shithole is being transformed from a place where young, capable men circlejerk about their own self-worth (or lack thereof) to a force which drives them away, thus giving them the opportunity to do something about themselves.

boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/30278098

Best you're getting. Now go.

he's never going to get that cocoa now. you heartless fuck.
anyway,

That's a terrible idea. Chicks love "LOL SO RANDUMB!!!11!!" and nonsensical banter.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/women-are-happy-communicating-in-the-language-of-children/

if you really want to "retake" /r9k/ you have to get your hands dirty

remember your training, remember the good old days

there's so many normies on /r9k/ that the tactics of old will do, and they do, believe me, massive damage. A few of the old guard are still around, and boy are we fucking pissed at the rape of our homeland. The cucks and cunts need to get the fuck out, and bans are nothing but flesh wounds to us.

No goats, friend.

Then what? Every shooting just brings more foot traffic to R9K. If we just keep on shit posting eventually something will flood the board. *(And it only has to flood just enough) so that these whores stay off.

Hell I originally was on 8Ch because Pol was turned into desu senpai.

Yeah but you are forgetting the main problem with R9K is women. Women love the thoughts of cucks in general. Which is why R9K is flooded with these normal fags in the first place FYI

If you honestly think some dude chomping on a dick will make anyone leave Holla Forums - you're sorely mistaken, friendino.

That's retarded. If you want to retake it, spam pics of Chris Chan's vagina. I was doing that earlier. All the fucking Newfag on /r9k/ get triggered by it. Many of them don't even know who Chris Chan is.

There is a problem with your plan. Chicks think goats are cute. All you're going to do is make women want pet goats.

Wait, is he post-op now?

I guess that starts our countdown to suicide. My money is on within 5 years.

Yeah but chicks also think people who post pictures of goats are gigantic retards. Chicks get more entertainment from looking at something unusual and then bragging to there friends about it.

What is she going to do when she sees a picture of a goat? She'll f*** off back to Instagram and Facebook.

anything goat/baphomet related is trannies. Delete this thread and kill yourself OP>>6944387

rude tbqh

no, you aren't understanding

you have to drive the normies off for good

there's only a few things that will do that, and they're depraved. but where there's a will, there's a way.

I posted that before i made it to the bottom. Looks like I was right.

All fags and trannies must die one way or another.

If you really wanted to freak out women, you'd post gore not cute goats.

Half these women probably look at cute animals on twitter and facebook. If you spam goats here, it will just make them feel welcome.

No. He still has his dick but now he created a vagina on his taint with that clitoris piercing. It is now a giant, festering wound. He's probably going to die of complications or be very ill at the least.

Jesus christ. Just goes to show that people like him should be euthanized. It's cruel to keep it alive.

What a newfag.

You're supposed to post gore.

Aight I'll post a thread tomorrow about posting Gore.

just post a webm of you hanging yourself like that swedish faggot

Who do you think has more pics of goats on Tumblr than anybody?
Chicks.

Ps you're a fag, just admit it to yourself

Trannies.

Tattoo = Slut.

This send the Roasties into meltdown.