Manhunt underway for Cleveland man who was FB Livestreaming himself murdering people

Manhunt underway for Cleveland man who was FB Livestreaming himself murdering people

ktla.com/2017/04/16/cleveland-police-look-for-man-in-connection-with-fatal-shooting-broadcasted-on-facebook-live/

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-video-shooting-shooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/

Cleveland police are seeking a suspect who posted video of an apparent homicide on Facebook, authorities said Sunday.

The suspect claims to have committed multiple homicides, according to police. No other victims have yet been found, according to Cleveland Police Department spokeswoman Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia.

No other information was immediately available from police.

Police have identified the suspect as Steve Stephens. Authorities say he is a black male who is 6-feet 1-inch and weighs 244 pounds. He has a full beard.

Stephens was last seen wearing a dark blue and grey or black striped polo shirt. Stephens is driving a white Ford Fusion with temporary license plates, according to Cleveland police.

Police say he is armed and dangerous. The FBI is assisting Cleveland police in the manhunt.

‘Mad with his girlfriend’

Stephens’ mother, Maggie Green, told CNN she had spoken to her son on Sunday and he told her that he was “mad with his girlfriend that’s why he is shooting people and he won’t stop until his mother or girlfriend tell him to stop.”

Nigs killing nigs its a normal thing, the weird thing here, is media showing it, what happened?

Literally autism.

LMAO

LOOK AT THIS LONG FACE EGG HEAD LOOKIN NIGGGA LMAO

POLLY GIT NO PUZZZAS

My dad must've been pretty autistic then because he beat me pretty good over how my mom acts.

trump is uncuckign the media

Why is anybody surprised, he's a nigger. Of course he's gonna kill people.

Why this nigga head look like a kinder surprise? 😂 Lookin like his head finna bust open and a lil toy pop out 😂 😂 😂

What a shitty world we live in.

Remember, if you don't want them living in your neighborhood, you are racist. :^)

Kudos to the news not reporting what race he is, so progressive. Welcome to 2017.

He a good boy he dindu nuffin

its the dead mans family btw

Live near niggers, and this is what happens.

aint the future great guys?

Fake then.

I can't find anything that says they killed him yet

Atleast he didnt kill a white guy

Poor guy.

I am not sure why, but this shit has me all sorts of fucked up. Old man didn't deserve to go out that way.

Typical dumb nigger, old man lived a full long life, nigg r will be caught and fried. Whose the real winner of this outcome?

You could tell by the old man's demeanor that he wouldn't/couldn't harm anyone, so for some nigger to kill him for absolutely no reason is obviously pretty fucked up.

SHIIEEEET

I feel bad for the old man though

moar webms

Of course it's all fake.

It's going to escalate and he's going to clock in the highest individual kill count in the history of all body counts by a single person, he'll even break all existing world military records for most kills.

You are now privileged to meet Al Khdir.

There are only white serial killers, see goyim?

Shut up slave. Sit and watch a professional killer do his work. It will escalate soon enough and they'll never catch him.

Know why? There is no law in the USA.

Why are white "people" so violent?

Damn WHITE cars! Why are they so violent!

That cannot be fucking real.

It is real and he will inspire countless others to follow in his footsteps to clearing house.

He will have the top score and become the master of steel. In ten years after single handedly killing ten million people by himself he'll sleep and be given the title of scourge.

Or did you think that 'the game' was just about how good you are? No my dumb internet friend.

The game is to see who's got the highest kill count. Triple point scores for 'gods'. Jew don't count on the tally since they aren't really people, just clones.

Open season on RH- has started, it has officially escalated.

All Hail The Scourge of the Legion.

Whooowaaaaa!

holy fuck, lol

well, I don't feel bad for the fucking retard - this is the result of omega male uprising

blood will fill the streets because no one wants his meat

This is incredibly sad

not really.
Sadness is a social construct and old people are wasting my fucking oxygen.

We must charge him up with Loosh!!

GET THE WIZARDS!!!!

I really hope that's a photoshop.

No, it's the entitled mentality of your typical fucking nigger

They hate their shitty life, so yours is forfeit as well

He shot his own father dead just for the internet fame.
And they say nothing interesting happens in Cleveland.

I hope he's apprehended and not killed on sight. He needs to be inspected.

You deserved it. Look at you. You're a fat NEET faggot jacking off to cartoons instead of his heir. A strong, handsome, ambitious lad who wants to do great things.

Lets see what you look like nigger. Post pic with timestamp or shut the fuck up.

Why does this have to be the most frequent internet fight?

This is interestingly enough related to the neural network that engages in 'there are no girls on the internet's and 'post tits to prove it'.

Oh look there he goes again. Let me ask you this, if you're living such a good life why are you here? Why do you come here to only brag about how good you think you are? What are you trying to accomplish other than sounding like a showoff?

You're probably not even any of the things you listed, you're just a liar trying to get people to look up to you.

Woah who said I lived the good life? How did you get that from what I said?

I don't want to be here.

(There's a third person here)
How's your day going by the way?

Spree killer =/= serial killer

Might be good to know what you're talking about before trying be satire funnybro

Mass murderer =/= spree killer =/= serial killer