Want to kill myself right now

b

girl i've been dating for a couple weeks went through my pc and found my personal random thoughts notepad file. she equivalently broke up with me and is sharing the contents on her facebook

the embarrassment i am feeling right now is unprecedented. i want to actually kill myself

here are some excerpts from that notepad file

———

nice reddit spacing faggot.

kill yourself.

Sue the fuck out of her.

I keep a notebook of extremist thoughts, so if somebody steals it they get freaked out.

Honestly you're an idiot if you waste your time writing that kind of shit down.

This
Then after that tell her that it was on purpose (if you win the court)

You're literally retarded, and you deserve everything that's happening to you.

Reddit spacing isn't even real, you fucking newfag.

The term only exists as a pathetic last ditch effort to undermine the credibility of whoever you're losing an argument to.

post text file here please

I feel a kindred spirt in you Holla Forumsrother
Ive had very similar thoughts in fact being able to stop time and impregnate ever single woman on earth before is one of my nightly fantasies.

You don't have to kill yourself
Just own that you're now the freak of any group you belong to. Enjoy your new presona and stop following convental norms

fuck off reddit

Kill yourself fucking normalfag.

You've already lost, kiddo.

*Teleports behind you*
Nothing personell kid

Next time use an encrypted disk image for this stuff like I do

Yeah, that sounds nice and all, but OP won't get a job with being seen as freak anywhere he goes. And his fat ass wouldn't even survive two hours in the woods.

Suicide is probably the best option, unless of course he moves to a country which doesn't have English as the native nor second language there.

Well now you know not to leave a papertrail, you degenerate trashbag retard.

She might be posting it on her facebook, but what proof does she have that you actually wrote these things?
Deny everything, claim that you broke up with her and she's now trying to ruin you or something.

Were you in that "Things you're pretty sure only you do" thread?

it looks like some old man fucked his daughter, she had a kid and the same old dude fucked the kid and that's how you were born.

kill yourself.