What should I do?

I've grown bored with 2D. Now I need to choose new direction in my life. Should I become a pedo or go normie way and find a real woman? Pros and cons for each please. Thank you.

I think your new direction should be out you fucking normal faggot.

Try different 2d, like furfaggotry or ponyfaggotry.

This honestly

become a 2D MGTOW

i can assure you that growing balls for once and becoming a normie will get rid of all the restraints in your little mind.
get rid of perversities that you go through everyday (yes, this includes 2D and weird fetishes, my friend. you will not regret it.)
everyone shunning you for wanting to take that road is insecure about themselves and want to pull you down so they don't feel like the mediocre shits that they are.
become a boss, be pushy and watch people obey.
be the leader.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS

see. this, for example, is a poor eluded idiot resolved to living a mediocre life and being proud of it. weird, isn't it?

rekt

Become a pedo. Now head on over to the uncensored hidden wiki, search for hard candy and hope you don't get v&

Not an option.

I'm done with 2D. Besides, MGTOW is male feminism.

Why? I know the dangers but what are the advantages?

none

Please clarify. How do you explain the sheer number of pedos?

You find cheese pizza instead of waiting for someone to post it.

they're ill. same thing with torture fetishists, and i assure you that they exist, user.

What do you mean "ill"? Here I'm sitting on fence deciding what do to and other choice is become "ill"?

i'll leave you your choice, user.
see you in ten years.

Real women are awesome dude. 3DPD is the way to go. Pedos are nasty fucks and generally die alone in a pool of their own sick.

I'm thinking to choose normie because I can always become pedo later. It might be fun to start family.

Unless you find seeing your current family enjoyable than this should not be the route for you.

no… there is a big difference. look at it like this.
you choose your own wife. if she's good enough you marry her. if she's the one you make children with her. and then, from these children, you will craft men, user. you will make anyone you want. they are your canvas. and you will love them. and you will bless your life. being son of a family has nothing to do with being father of a family.
plus you get kids that look up to you, this'll boost your ego

Yea, that could happen, or they could become a transgender faggot who I hate.

Nobody would ever criticize you for dating a normal human female.

make a fake 3d waifu

this is your job, user. you can make them whatever if you try good enough, and be patient… and loving.

KILL YOURSELF

you're being useless, user.

4D tbh

ask the police