How much longer will it be until DC finally does it, Holla Forums?

How much longer will it be until DC finally does it, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/kuzuya-toshiyuki-rppp-batman-dj-engjp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never thought about that, OP, but now that you mention it I'll just go plant the idea in the minds of the SJW.
Tumblr, here I go!

You made it happen, OP! Congratulations, you're a creator that has influenced the Batman universe! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa!

Hopefully fucking never

Calling it now. DC will retcon midnighter to say he was literally wildstorm Brcue Wayne/Batman all this time.

oh shit, I'm surprised this wasn't on their radar a long time ago.
It was always a joke, but we are in the current year after all

Remember when marvel teased miles morals might be a gay spider-man?

I wouldn't be surprised if those rumors of Andrew Garfield sexually harassing his stuntmen were true.

I don't think they'll do it. Batman and Robin aren't owned by Marvel Comics.

Ironic that it was projecting conservatards that first accused the comics of implying a gay relationship, because two men can never have a close relationship without buttsex, apparently.

If they do it like this, then I can't really complain.

I second this.

I don't know, that's pretty gay.

It would be a cold day in hell.

The first thing they would do is make some kind of alternate earth where Batman is a gay.
Perhaps some kind of gay earth.
In that universe Superman gets hit with pink kryptonite and stops giving his best pal Jimmy the fuck-me-eyes.
Batwoman is a heterosexual who got kicked out of the military because of her massive thirst for cock.
Harley and Ivy don't do stuff together.
Starfire is a conservatively dressed asexual.
Catwoman becomes practically just another C-tier Batman villain.
The kicker is that a teenage Dick becomes "Stray" while Barb becomes Robin after the commissioner and his wife are killed by a man who turns out to be Arnold Flass.
Almost every Batgirl just becomes a Robin instead.
Barb grows up, resents Bruce and becomes Nightwing.
Stephanie Brown is killed by the joker, Ra'surrected and becomes Little Red Riding Hood.
Kerry Kelly finds out who Batman is and eventually becomes Red Robin.
Cassy is turned into Bruce's biological daughter who was conceived after Eiko Hasigawa drugs and rapes him after she becomes Catwoman(because she would be strait on this earth).
Tim becomes Batboy, is shot by the joker who strips him naked and takes pictures to upset his father who replaces James as commissioner.
Is bound to a wheelchair becoming Oracle and is never ever fixed.
Wonder Woman is recently retconed to be strait despite her various gay relationships over the years

What about the original Batwoman and Bat-girl? They seemed to want that Dynamic duo dicking pretty hard.

Where would they even go with it?

Sauce?

Grant Morrison turned Batwoman, who was called Kathy Kane, into Bruce's not-blood related aunt from his mother side, Kathy married his mother's brother before becoming a wealthy widow, and made it so that they actually had relations.

Bat-Girl, who was called Betty Kane, became Bruce's cousin, and she later reappeared as Bette Kane and Flamebird/Flamehawk in the lesbian Batwoman comics.

So Batman fucked his aunt. It's canon.

myreadingmanga.info/kuzuya-toshiyuki-rppp-batman-dj-engjp/

Thanks user

Wonder Woman still want Steve's cock in the new comics.

That's not Cap and Bucky!

3 years.

This is what happens when they rewrite history. You end up fucking your relatives. Do they even fucking check the character's history before the change it? Wait, why am I asking? Of course they don't. Making shit up as you go is just way easier. Fuck all continuity before you! What you say is law no matter how bad it messes everything up. Squat down, clench your teeth, and shit over all of it.

That last bit was about major rewrites in general.

Why? What are you saying?
Are you saying his stuntmen are hot?

>>>/pone/
>>>/mlp/
>>>/trash/

They're literally paid to be /fit/ and vaguely look like famous people at a distance
They must be hot

cry some more

>>>/mlp/

That's actually not a bad idea for an elseworld's story.

It seemed pretty damn canon already.