#LoserDonald: Drumpf BTFO

lol, you racist losers are about to shed 6 million tears!

The mighty (((Clinton campaign))) has just started the #Loseherdonald hashtag. With the help of (((social media))) such (((Facebook))) and Twitter, we will expose all of Drumpf's faults, such as wanting peace with terrorists like Syria and Russia, bankrupting 4 of his 100s of businesses, and his hatred towards peaceful minorities like (((BLM))).

Where were you when Drumpf was BTFO by TYT, like (((John Liebowitz))) and John Oliver did previously????

:^)

Reported for kike posting.

dubs

trips

I was enjoying making a snow man with Satan in hell.

Hey there jeb, long time no see

WITNESSED

this satire is too high level for this board

I love you guys.

no homo

This will be the end of his campaign.

So sad to see Jimmy "the camel" Door wasn't in this masterpiece of meme magic. His forced laughter was all that was missing from this.

yes the burgers got done, I'm back

wrong thread

I'M A CANAL ORGANIC ANAGRAM HUMAN FLESH INSTEAD OF WRITTEN LETTERS I REARRANGE MY PATHETIC TISSUE I INCISE I REPLACE I'M REFORMED I ERADICATE THE FAKE PRE-PRESENT ME ELEVATE ME TO A HIGHER HUMAN FORM THE LETTERS I AM MADE INTO A WORD COMPLETE THEN I'LL BE THE NEW NORM SELF INFLICTED FRACTURES I REPLACE MY BONES WITH BARS ALUMINUM BLEEDING OXIDE THE DRUG OF GODS INTO MY POUNDING VEINS MY RECEIVING EYES EXCHANGED WITH FUSES BLINDNESS INDUCED TO PREVENT DESTRUCTION CERAMIC BLADES IMPLANTED PAST MY RIBS TO SAVE ME FROM THE DUES OF INHALATION I TEAR MY WORLDLY USELESS SKIN STAPLES TO PIN IT OVER MY EARS NON-RECEPTIVE OF UNGODLY SOUNDS I DISABLE THE AUDIO GENERATORS OF FEAR HEXAGONAL BOLTS TO FILL MY MOUTH SHARPENED TO DEPLETE THE CREATOR OF ALL VIOLENCE WITHOUT SPEECH THERE WILL BE NO DECEIT BAPTISED IN VITRIOLIC ACID A FINAL TOUCH A SMOOTHING OF FEATURES COMPLETION OF THE GREATEST ART TO CAST THE GODLY CREATURES HUMANS ONCE ASTRAY MADE DIVINE STRIPPED OF CONGENITAL FLAWS WE'RE INCANDESCENT REVELATIONS IN A WORLD OF DARKENED FORMS DISCIPLES COME JOIN WITH ME TO SAVE A FAILED HUMANITY FOLLOW THE GOD OF CYANIDE INTO A NEW ETERNITY BEHOLD A SACRIFICIAL RASE A CLEANSING WORSHIPING OF PAIN THE NEW MILLENNIUM CHRIST HERE TO REDEEM ALL FROM LIES

Check'em

Can only stand like 40 seconds of that shit. These people are butthurt, vapid whores.

This is now a Chaika thread, dump your rare mwees.

I lasted 8 seconds.

>>>/a/

WEW LAD

I love Meshuggah

Chaika?

good band tbh fam

I can't wait until people that think like this are murdered by Islamics themselves. Because patriots are only going to wait until these faggots start getting slaughtered to do their part, then you'll really be in a fucking pickle.