The vore thread again

if anyone still wanted to discuss here it is again, since bo took down all of my posts

Can we instead talk about my doubles?

This thread is getting old someone needs to post some content that's another girl or just post girls dressed like animals and being treated that way

The girl in the vid had a nice face, but I wish there was something similar done by someone with bigger tits and less of a beer gut.

if you have some of either go for it

Let's discuss dickman instead.

has anyone actually watched the show all the way through here.
i was going to but then i made a judgment call to not inject cancer straight into my brain

Sorry this is all i got

Based BO purges the most active of the 7 anons on the board.

It's as bad as you would expect

am i supposed to feel good or bad about this comment, im honestly retarded when it comes to deciphering intent of unimaged posts

but is teto worth it?

I've only seen the intro and this.

Nothing is worth it

im starting to feel that way after getting ip purged and half of the content on the top 10 threads got deleted.
a waste of time
a waste of bytes

I can't help but wonder what the fuck it felt/looked like to shit the mouse out…

Bump

Why tho?

I just want to know her name and adress and tell her I want to fuck her tenderly

What do you mean?

I've never had that happen before. It feels like I've accomplished something, even if that something is just being noticed by other degenerates for my autismal fetish OC on a dead Estonian finger painting social media site.

I don't understand this fetish at all

So… you wouldn't want to be swallowed alive by a qt3.14?

She's Russian?

Where else would a rat eating cat girl be from user

Why would a rat eating cat girl be likely to be from Russia?

She doesn't look very Slavic, but XPYC is a Russian brand, so…

It was sarcasm
My bad for not posting an image to make this clear