Hi there, my name is John Green and this is Crash Course World History

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_the_Great
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not an argument.

fuck off, nobody wants to talk about that shit

isn't he jewish?

Stopped watching there. What a faggot.

i read one of this guy's book. the cancer one. If it wasn't for the kids having cancer it would have been a boring book. the kids characters were built completely around having cancer and nothing else.

aren't all of his books cancer?

isn't he himself cancer?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_the_Great

I misread that as Tom Green and wondered when he got a tv show about history.

I dropped this cuck's vids when I realized he was talking mad shit about my main man Andrew Jackson; the audacity of this cocksucking whore while bitching on behalf of the redskin dindu savages and, on top of that, ommitted Andy's lifetime of badassery and spite towards the kikes and their globalist agendas.

Old Hickory had heard you say that trash to his face he would have fucking ended your miserable life on the spot you pissy liying cumgurgling yid.

why didn't you stop it?

John Green is the writer of "The Fault in Our Stars" movie.

have fun bartering for everything

Yes, and soup is "soup" because others decided it was "soup." John Green is also "John Green" because others decided he was "John Green." The statement is true of any reference.

From watching the video, I've learned nothing about why Alexander is "great," but I've learned much about why John Green isn't.

and others decided he was great because he conquered the entire known world

keep enjoying Obongocare Amerifat!

are you retarded?

i didn't ask for this

Hurr we decide if alexander was great, he really didnt do nuffin

More jewish relativism designed to destroy our history and replace it with (((whoever))) controls the media.

I can't stand that guy. I think there was some khan academy biology course that I wanted to learn from but I dropped him because I could smell his cuckiness. Then I went on his youtube channel and what would you know, completely politically correct views from a self hating white faglord. Fuck you John Green.

Alexander was great because he was a respected enemy and conqurer of the known world. He set the foundation for western civilization that continues to this time.

Fuck (((John Green))).