((((Trump))))

So many kikes lately.

Woman onstage now

Prayer time niggas

Amen.

Shillary is afraid.

this girls pretty qt

This is beautiful.

Thinking about setting stuff to watch up somewhere else. How long do you think it takes till Trump comes?

CAN'T HARRY THE TERRY

Realistically? Probably an hour.

LOCK HER UP

Still more energy than the snooze-inducing DNC, where half the posting is about an autistic manchild's lacerated taint.

By "posting" I mean the Holla Forums thread discussion.

I'm asking because I'm thinking about trying to talk someone else into watching it together, but their patience would quickly run out if we have to watch half an hour of a reality tv show winner until it finally gets into the meat of it.

Make America Great Again.

That shit was obvious. I realize shills are really just tools, but that reinforces my instinct to dehumanize them.

How do I love thee?

One thing that belongs in the DNC thread that has gone unnoticed is that part of their strategy is to appeal to cuckservatives to "vote their conscience". That's why Obama's speech was somewhat tailored to Repubclicans & why they seem to have one Republican speaking today

All those republicans for Hillary at the DNC! Kek? Rekt Trump!

They've decided to abandon Trump, fall back, and regroup to preserve the downballot Congressional seats.

DONALD TRUMP COUNTY

Lol you think you aren't filtered by the 13 people ITT? Fucking moron Chill out, you still get your $12 an hour. Just sit back and enjoy the rally.

10000%

DONALD TRUMP COUNTY

Nobody is filtering me, user. I am just calling attention to the fact that the DNC has just had three Republicans for Hillary speak.

CURRENT YEAR

:^)

ITS 2016

Sad.

IT'S 2016

Where's Chancellor Miller these days?

Cuckservative traitors who never actually were there for anything other than waving subversive left-wing programs through and pretend to be some sort of opposition. Now that there is someone who is real, actual opposition, of course they'd tuck in their tails and run to the other side.

Shills have gone quiet
Rethinking their approach
Thumbing to the index of their Handbook

I love how he turned the tables on that meme
It's almost like meme magic is catching on & spreading itself

The fuck is this guy on? There is no way he is so high energy without some sort of medication.

Probably just an Iowan. They're weird folks

WE'RE GONNA DO THIS THING

WE'RE GONNA DO IT

STEVE MILLER

Oh okay the…holy shit is this Goebbels?

Goebbels pointing out the bullshit again.

Cool story Hillary.

MILLER TIME

Yes. Pic sorta related, another one of Trump's niggas

(((GOEBBELS))) GOING HARD IN THE PAINT

Switch from your Canadian IP to the Croatian one?

Get hype.
Goebbels is on fire.

PUTSCH CONFIRMED

The fuck are you on about? I am a fan of Stephen Miller's speeches as much as the next Trump supporter, but the dude openly admitted he's a Jew.

Also my IP isn't Canadian you dumb fuck.

That man is a hero.

TRUMP TIME

Might be blasphemy against the god emperor but I almost wish Trump would get booed at least once when he says "let's just win" in response to chants of "lock her up"

LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP

Better to ask yourself why he would be doing it. He & his people know it was a vastly successful meme, a true linguistic kill shot.

Sure, but I still want her ass locked up. Nice trips though.

ばか

Khan's parent's over at the DNC are tearing Trump a new one.

The parents of the dead US muslim soldier just offered to give his copy of the US Constitution to Trump, saying "Trump, YOU have sacrificed NOTHING!"

Who?

No one's watching the DNC, or listening to you.

Nigger we've had this so often and I can tell you exactly how it'd go without moving a finger

Every time.

T-Trump… you're coming dangerously close to apologizing here, friendo.

kek

SOMEONE MAKE CYTUBE ROOM PLEASE.

Trump just said he wanted to punch some DNC speakers. And Mike said he wanted to overturn roe vs wade. Seriously? There is a point where your literally giving ammo for the media. Come on. Hillary is hurting herself faster than Trump attacking her can.

We will have to wait and see until next week and see where they both really stand after the convention ends. Neither of them will really get better changes in polls unless bombshell happen like Assange dropping Clinton Foundation emails. The 1st debate isn't until the end of September.

cytu.be/r/TRUMP_RALLY_LIVE

Welp, time to snooze with the DNC again.

Good show Trump.

Did he actually say anything different this time?

Or the same ole, same ole ?

Same ole same ole mostly, until in the latter bits. I'd just watch the second half if I were you.

Hes a big guy.

Look how many photos and videos there are. Meme magic.