Not Suspicious Question

How easy is it to break someone's jaw with a crowbar? Should I swing it one handed like a baton, or two handed like a baseball bat?

I'm asking for a friend.

you can't even lift a crowbar you noodle-armed dweeb

quit LARPing

pretty easy
depends on the situation

If you're strong hands are a better weapon.
Crowbars may hit hard but they get stuck, and are overall hard to use.
Use a baseball beat. Metal, you're hitting not stabbing, and if you're stabbing use a knife.
Unless you only want to take the jaw off in which case the crowbar is good, but it's shit in any other fight.
Not that I would ever advocate the usage of a crowbar to do such things.

What about kneecaps? The baseball bat I have is an old aluminum bar and I'm sure it'll just bend in half on the first swing. Correction: it's a wrecking bar, not a crowbar. 10lbs solid steel.

Oh yeah, you have a much better chance if you go for weak points with any weapon.

Back of knee or front of knee?

Front.

My younger sister's creepy ex is stalking her and I'm sure he'll try and come to the house. He beat her and refused to let her out of his car. He's not even 20 and is going to jail for a DUI yet he's still driving without a licence and shit. Id prefer to bash him with something before calling the police if he tries to get in.

If that's the case I definitely recommend getting a gun or much more lethal weapon than a crowbar. Get one for you sister too. Still though go for the weak points then.

buy a 150$ hi point and kill a bitch?

Also ask /k/ for tips. They know shit better any one on Holla Forums does.

I don't want to kill him (even though he's a pretty scummy spic and doesn't deserve my sister, even if she's an asshole at times). He's like half beta cuck, half drug dealer. He let her fuck other guys and bought her shit all the time so he's a pussy in that sense.

Now that you described him, you actually should kill him.

That's terrible advice. If op is stronger than the guy he should win the fight. Bringing a gun in just brings too many variables into the equation and shrinks his room for errors.

I feel like if you hit him more than once in the face you're more likely to get charged with something. I would hit him in the back or leg and then pound his hands and dick with the crowbar.

Well if he comes over, I'll Gordon Freeman his face

Hit him in the dick, brilliant why didn't I consider that? I'm not thinking clearly. Also, he's shorter and scrawnier than me so unless he's hopped up on coke again, I'll probably win easily.

Don't leave him alive though then, it would just be needlessly cruel at that point.

I suppose
Op how tall are you?

6ft, he's a good six inches shorter

Cool, careful cause manlet's can subvert you.

I'm counting on the fact he's very often drunk and/or high

Seem's like he'll gradually kill himself.
Leave him alive but keep a tab on him just to watch him kill himself.

That's part of the problem. Aren't Mexicans generally the ones who kill their girlfriends just before blowing their brains out too?

I don't think being on coke would really make him that much better in a fight. Maybe a little less predictable and a little more resistant to pain.

Let him beat the shit out of her, your sister is a hoe, and needs to get beat like one.

Get out Gordon Freeman.