Ask I A Korean Anything

Hello I am a Korean. I am from Busan. I study America and I like kimchi. Ask me anything.

Is it true that you're the Jews of Asia?
Is feminism really so powerful in South Korea?

Why are korean filmmakers so fucking good at what they do?

How's your president?

Yes we are the Jews of Asia. Gender roles in Korea have been switched men act like pussys. Feminism is very powerful in Korea just look at the femininati with president park geun hye.

We have no president last president was a decedent from a demigod praise President Park.

where to get the tastiest kimchi?

Are you talking specifically about your cherry picked movie in your picture or in general. In general Korean movies are dog shit.

Are there any spics blacks or Muslims?

Kimchi is never tasty rather it is spicy. In Korea we have learned mask shit taste with a ton of spice. If you add enough spice it becomes good just add spice to your kimchi.

We have Filipinos and Nigger American soldiers in Seoul, but we lack rapist and sand niggers.

if they're soldiers then I can deal with it.
Pinos are cool too.

What are some ways for NEETs to emigrate there?

Do you guys have marriage citizenship?

the wailing
a tale of two sisters
the yellow sea
the chaser
thirst
sympathy for mr vengeance
sympathy for lady vengeance
oldboy
barking dogs never bite
bedevilled
welcome to dongmakgol
a bittersweet life
nameless gangster
a dirty carnival

that took me 15 seconds to come up with that last off the top of my head

wew lad

here's another
JSA joint security area

Fuck off koreaboo we are “overbooked” we need no more NEETs.

how about one more
memories of murder

how about another?
the host

Oldboy is super overrated
Vengeance movies are even worse
Chaser is lame

That one's shite too

If you need anymore evidence that you're objectively an idiot, I'll report back to this thread in a little
@

t. Transformers and comic book movie fan

What about yobi and snowpiecer you fucking koreaboo.

i was going to include snowpiercer but figured since most of it is in english that someone would call me a faggot and say its not korean

Neither lad, I gave up on movies in 2010.

oh and i'm about as far from any sort of -aboo as you can get

i just like good movies

Is South Korea really the worst Korea?

I just want to live there with my neetbux, I promise I won't try to take your women.

Not calling you a faggot but rather a pretentious cunt. Snowpiercer is a fucking disaster my government tax money went to that shit movie. I think that you idolize korea too much m89.

All korea is dogshit. I wish western Japan was real.

If you are white-pig fuck off. We have too many pigs wondering around fucking Korean women.

i don't like korea the country
or even the culture

i like many of their movies

insert bullet into gun and eat it plz self-hating north korea sympathizer

I wish all non japanese asians would die so nips would inherit the continent and turn it into a gian animu land.

Sure you can like movies but m80 most korean movies are shit. I think it is dishonest to deify korean movies as some sort of gold standard.

Welcome to Dongmakgol was a fucking masterpiece

It was a fucking 10/10 Japanese masterpiece. Should be remade in Hollywood.

We don't have guns in Worst korea. I will just have to settle for jumping in front of a train since I lack the abundance of culture and taste that you posses.

I'm not like that. I'm interested in the culture and quality of life. I'm not interested in race-mixing.

Your cities are modern, clean and low in crime. It's a desirable place to live for an expatriate.

well ty for at least acknowledging my superiority to you

Go listen to some big bang koreaboo. There is a reason why Korea has the world's highest suicide rate and plastic surgery.

t. Autist

Dude can you plz fucking kill yourself if you're going to be a cuckchan-tier faggot to everybody who posts in your thread

t. humorless suicidal korean NEET

kill yourself faggot

I just want to prepare your expectations so if you ever go to Korea you want be disappointed.

you memed me good sir. I have been defeated by your quick wits I surrender to your will.

Have you watched train to busan? what did you think of it

Here in America, we have niggers fucking all our women. What ethnicity is the equivalent to that in Korea?

Wasn't that a shit zombie movie. Too many fucking shitty zombie movies m89. Market is over-saturated barely remember that movie at all other than I disliked it.

White pigs

Just for that, I'm coming to South Korea just to spread my seed and knock up as many Korean bitches as possible. I hope the underground tunnel nuke detonates as you're taking a shit.

you're not a real Korean, I watched it and it was great you are trash

Hahaha little do you know faggot that I am in the US right now, so I don't care what happens in korea. I will fuck as many white pigs as possible and spread 20x the amount of seed that your weak white ass will ever spread. White whores love kpop so they think every korea is a kpop star and they want to fuck them asap.

Where da yellow wimmin at?

sorry, the niggers took them all.

No, white whores will all think you're a small penis asian. That is the narrative in the United States. I've lived here the majority of my life, mother fucker. Asians get no pussy unless asian. All you are to them is another squinty eyed gook. White women may be fucking niggers because "big dick narrative", but they won't fuck you :^)

This is true
t. white whore

Why do you have such bad taste in films?

Say white pig in public, you pussy.

White whores want money and intellect. I have money so that’s not an issue and I have intellect since I am Korean unlike you white pigs. The white women jump at the opportunity for my dick m89 they like money. Face it kid you are getting ass blasted by a chink.

In America you go to jail if you don't pay child support, so good luck with that. Only ghetto niggers get away with being deadbeats because they either live in no-go zones or are considered too dangerous to pursue by child/family services.

I do and white people don't do shit about it. They don't care they are too busy worry about not being politically correct. I call all my white pigs white pigs and they don't care m8. This chink owns America cunt.

The same could be asked of you.

Yes, but the difference would be that one person asking the question would be an idiot (you), and the other one not an idiot.

Are you buttblasted pig?

you're grasping at straws now, chang

America is not all white. It has niggers and spics. Good fucking luck competing with them!

Why are you a faggot?

This is why white people will always be ruled over by the Jew

Where are you studying?

how far down this rabbit hold of self-discovering you are autistic do you want to go, chong?

Tell me this anime now

I am studying right now. I am studying pig culture.

John I think you need to stop eating McDonald's and being such a larping faggot. Oink Oink

What are you going to do when the the nuclear Apocalypse happens after Trump and NK battle it out?

I like pigs

Brightside bob really made you look retarded

I'm going to refrain from responding to you any longer because I think it's actually causing you some sort of mental trauma now

Feel better man, it's all going to be alright in the end

Finally a good question. I am in America right now so I really don’t give a fuck. I will spread my seed to all the white whores here and rebuild the Korean race. Make East Asia Great Again!

cringe

Godspeed user, we need more asian/white mixed people.

Meme

white whores are fucking niggers.
I know because I am a nigger.

Bless Sir Elliot may he never leave our thoughts.

Trump will fix that real quick boy.

John, I am sorry that you ran out of your coke-a-cola life support for tonight. I hope that you get a good rest. You don’t have many days left in your life with your high-cholesterol and diabetes. God speed pig.

This has turned out to be an awesome thread. Thank you to all posters

better than eating dogs

Am I the only one who thinks the sandwich looks fucking tasty?

Korea own Holla Forums

THIS TOTALLY DEFINITELY REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT HAPPENING OF NORTH KOREA

snowpiercer was shitty and boring from the start

Why does my room smell like bleach when I masturbate?

You're not alone. I wish our sandwiches looked that good. I mean, just look at how sad pic related is and the only thing anybody does to make it look more appealing to eat is to put a yellow-orange slice of plastic, erroneously referred to as "American cheese", on there.

How does it feel to be owned by Samsung?

Is this girl Korean and what kind of socioeconomic background does she come from?

Fuck off frying pan uugly flat faced slit eyed clone.

Go get more plastic surgery.

Also you are a bunch of dog eaters and this gets blamed on chinese but Koreans eat the most dog meat per captia.

shallow materialistic society, brainless dull and psychopathic.

Also bunch of jew worshippers. DIE.

any nudes?

korean girls look young even though they are actually 18+ btw

JESUS

Nice list user.
Korean films are so good. The best Asian films come from Korean, in my opinion.

Shit even their comics are getting bettter and better. I have been reading more manhwa than manga lately.

Woah, I posted a fully clothed Korean girl who I was curious about from an academic perspective and the thought police here censored it.

How did you guys protect such a massive city from the zombies?