Strange And Unusual Thread

this thread is basically /x/ but without all of the autism that was started by le creappy pasta youtubers. lets talk about all of the creepy things that happen in this world.

THREAD TOPIC
this thread topic is Ayylmao's i've been archiving sites from the early 90s since most sites are full of crapy pasta shit now. heres the ghost bin

ghostbin.com/paste/5brgs

have fun and post what you find to encourage discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5k6DH
aliendave.com
archive.is/hcJE1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WUZ KANG N SHIT

archive.is/5k6DH

OP here this is by far the most well made site i found

aliendave.com
archive.is/hcJE1

Pleiadians, also known as Nordic aliens, are humanoid aliens that come from the stellar systems surrounding the Pleiades stars, and they're really really really concerned about Earth and our future.

so was nazi germany a way for the pleiadens to help earth from its doom of multiculturalism?

CUCKED

I don't know what that means and don't want to do that by mistake. Is that just like slenderman and all of the "meme" /x/ stuff or does that constitute shadow people and stuff to.

it's stuff like skinwalker story number 6756. its the stuff that got popular by crappy youtubers and now they are posted on /x/ all the time. but since i've never seen or heard a shadow person story other than my adventures in a black ghetto i would say that's acceptable to post.

When I show up I'm just a little sectoid
But later on I become a mechtoid
You may spot me, then I move free
Then I land a crit on your rookie
Cant see me can't shoot me
But I'm fucked when you try to flank me

I'm being groomed to be a foot soldier by the fallen angels to help improve the world without Gods autismo rules/ideas about life, good and evil, and whatnot. The one who's responsible for me has been with me since i was about 7 years old, but only recently has he started to communicate, am 20 now. They really tore me down and are building me back up. AMA, posted this on /x/ back when i tried to rid myself of this curse. But i'll post here because i don't care anymore and there will be less LARPing here.

pic sorta related, he's a serial killer who i believe was groomed by a groomed by a demon and just let loose until he started to fall apart. I believe that's what they do to us humans. All of them, God, demons, angels, fucking fallen angels. We're just pawns in their games to be used and thrown away.

i have two questions. one how do you know this is not a demon tricking you into believing this ? most likely this is a lie to corrupt you how do you know for sure?

this kinda ties in with the first question I have
i believe a lot of people who are supposedly haunted by demons have committed horrific acts in a previous life so hows your relationship with god? do you love him do you pray?

Well I didn't buy into the whole spiel about saving the world via unapologetic means until fairly recently. I feel like if it was a demon he would have stopped about 2 years ago and let me loose then when i was at my most unrestricted and after a lot of provocation

Don't really have one and never did. I was "saved" about a year after my handler first showed up and i had a really emotional reaction to it. It was at a summer camp and i couldn't stop crying for hours.

have you ever had any spiritual experiences before this?

lol what's his name again?

Before what? Most of my life has been a spiritual experience

so from birth these type of things has been happening to you?

No, from when I was 7 as far as I can tell.

Sam "you better run and" Hyde

lol what's his name again?

autism

Contact Dan Duval immediately.
Alternatively look for Russ Dizdar. The sooner
the better. Your handler is pushing the fake jesus to you and it's going to be very difficult for you to break through the facade. Your alters are also going to either agree or fight against you but you need to break your grooming and be healed. This is something you won't find comfortable but you are bound in spirit and your shattered soul and spirit are being held captive in various planes. Go with Jesus Christ, but do not be mislead by what the handlers who attend normal everyday church as the Truth. Truth is objective. remember that.

nice autism

i didn't see shit, but i almost barfed for some reason

Dubs confirm ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL ANAL PROBING IS REAL fab

The only notion a human must need at all times, and all the other seductions fall apart. This is the key.