New Walking Dead is on. Anyone else watching?

New Walking Dead is on. Anyone else watching?

How are there still zombies after 7 years?

Wouldn't they have all decomposed by now?

Who cares?
Once they hit Alexandria the zombies are just a semi-dangerous force of nature that are only serious if hordes are steered by humans

Everyone who dies become a zombie.

MODS

The only reason to watch this soap opera is that smug fuck.

Why in zombie media are 99 percent of zombies pretty much intact if every time they catch a human they start tearing them to shreds?

Yes?

I never watch it live, too much advertisements on US tv.
The beach zombies look is awesome.

Nice knife, eh ✌

hehe he he When does the bitch die?

fucking commie

SHLOMO spotted.

Sasha gonna wind up zombie'd with a bag over her head then delivered to Alexandria, it'll probly be the last scene of the next episode.

I don't think she has it in her, last episode she was going all Kamikaze, this one we find her comfy in a cell. Imagine my shock.
Also, pretty sure she wanted a good dicking but Saint Negan prevented her from getting the BWC.
She will probably whore herself out German Goo Girls style.
They all love the BWC.
Imagine my shock.

Humans can reproduce faster than zombies can.

yeah negan has my vote

How do they get away with it?!

The show doesn't advance with real life, this isn't breaking bad. Apparently they've only gone 2 years, which is bullshit, it woul be a minimum of 3.

I have been chased by niggers in the street good thing I run fast.
Tomorrow I will go back in this neighbourhood and start shooting people at random, this is my last communication.
Shadilay.

zombies are magic and shit retard

Where do I buy guns on the dark net?
My usuals are.
Kevlar
Mp5
Benelli shotgun
Desert eagle
Knife
Shield

www.fbi.gov

we have all your illegal needs come by

Doesn't know about counterstrike

Jokes aside I am pretty pissed off. Must calculate my next move.
Printed riffle could be good but I need a 3d printer.

Don't they teach you in high school chemistry how to make high yield plastic explosives from common household materials and chemicals? Or was my school abnormal.

Now they're turning every female sidekick into a fucking mary sue who need no man.
The nigger had the shot on Negan last week, but couldn't pull it off. Not strange when you still have the goddamn protective cap on the scope. God, the way the armorer constantly fucks up the firearms depiction is unnerving.

Yep I have some plans for pen/zip gun I am afraid it will blow in my hand.
My hand is really elegant, I am a guitarist so that would be bad. Besides I was chased by 8 individuals.

Lol ny school wasn't in Albania. I think for now I will take with me a hammer the head is the size of two of my fists but pretty bad if I want to end my life. I love the nature and I won't be going in prison for some niggers.

What is wrong with that depiction?

this tv show is really really shit

I posted her tits because she was part of the women city near the sea.
And her tits are yummy.

t. gerontophile

enjoy going to prison for 40 years for filing a false report cid

Thanks user.
Exactly as planned.

God I hope Negan fucks up Rick's little degenerate multicultural army in next week's episode.

At the time of GOT she was just 18 (2005)
I am just afraid she might be a Venetian Jewess. Still hot at 20

Don't think so alas.

as I said

gerontophile

I am 64 so that's fresh to me.

Based Bill Clinton is 70 and he still likes them young and fresh.

I didn't have sex with them, only raped them.

(checked)

And it seems everyone in Alexandria is a nigger, faggot or dyke besides Rick and Daryl.

Too late bro, besides tripfag=/=namefag

Rick is a coal miner.

It pisses me off tbh.
Every white male that is not Daryl and to a degree Rick is in the latest episode admitting they are just acting out of fear, that they don't know what they're doing, that they don't understand anything at all.

Just like real life, cumskins

Why so redditpol?

Just thought I'd share: this show has become a piece of shit and I can't wait until it's cancelled.