Shitskins

Choose one, you olive skinned faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/09/across-the-sea-of-grass-how-northern-europeans-got-to-be-10-northeast-asian/
4.bp.blogspot.com/-o-FzfJ9zI6A/UUR4qMM_vzI/AAAAAAAAA_o/3a67jy5kKeI/s1600/Europe.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

south euros are obv different from north but they're not shitmuds you dip

Digits confirm.
NEXT TIME WITHOUT ITALY

This, besides southern Italians actually being shitmuds and Sicilians are violent cunts.

I'd choose the japs as honorary Aryans over the eye talians. At least Japs aren't race mixers.

I agree. They're shitmud rape babies. Part eggplant too.

You people are fucking lizards

I love my pale skin and blue eyes. I feel sorry for retards who say they are white whilst having shit green/brown skin and shit colored eyes.

What's the difference between a Latino and an Italian?

nothing

ITT "Aryans" who are salty their country didn't have an empire as successful as Rome.

If the single most successful country of all of Europe, and the only country on this planet that has been uninterruptedly relevant for the past 3000 years is not white, then that says more about whites than about Italians.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize Italy was so relevant between -1000 and -500, between 476 and 1300, and between 1500 and 1922.

That's not your fault, user. Not everybody learned history. Especially those that don't give a shit, and think "all Italians are olive Mexicans because Hollywood".

All you have to do is point out one instance where Italians were relevant between the time periods I listed, Alessandro.

And every pizza place I've seen has been owned by Mexicans, so I'd say spics and dagos are pretty damn close.

butthurt latino detected

Do you wops and spics pee in the same hole? I bet your piss smells the same.

Arabs look like spics, italians also look like spics. Put a Italian in a towel and I will seriously consider him to be a muslim. I hate brown skinned people.

You faggots are living in the past. You are all niggers, just accept it. When was the last time one of you had a baby with blonde hair and blue eyes? Never?

this thread is about an italian jewish christcuck convert abusing the the concept of missing ID's and talking with himself

SCHLOMO, YOU AND YOUR STINKY SAND NIGGER JEWSUS HANGING FROM THE STICK WILL BE DEPORTED BACK TO CAT TOILET ISRAEL

Holla Forums is a christian board

this tbh fam

who is that arab girl?

she's mexican

nigger, you cant have both

Raven Riley…She needs your cum

I only fuck white women, sorry

Ha, you have to be a polesmoker not to fuck her..idc if she is part nigger>>6939991

I'm not a race mixer. I am only attracted to Nordic and anglo looking women. She literally looks like a sandnigger.

So you would rather stick this beast lol

yes, she doesn't look that bad tbh, she just has a weird expression on her face.

I love her toes…I am getting horned up

Italians aren't as Asian and have a higher average IQ.

These results indicate that Northern Europeans are on the order of 10% Northeast Asian.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/09/across-the-sea-of-grass-how-northern-europeans-got-to-be-10-northeast-asian/

>>>Holla Forums

What if im bromze skined?

You have to go back, rice dick.
>>>/asian/

That chick does have some nice feet

Proof that race mixing produces superior stock

Most northern European countries have more muslims in them than italy does.
Nice job cucking yourselves there.

Letting a 25 year old Muslim "boy" rape your daughter while paying for his welfare is the last implicit stand of Northern European white identity.

Dubs

tfw im a spic but my skin is as pale as snow even though i still have spic facial features

and if you live in the USA, you're probably classified as white. All of the crimes you commit are lumped in with real whites. You make me sick.

I am a descendant from Italian inmigrants from the '30s, what are the chances that I have good DNA?

They look white, as in french or real greek.

Human Accomplishment Top figures by National origin.
4.bp.blogspot.com/-o-FzfJ9zI6A/UUR4qMM_vzI/AAAAAAAAA_o/3a67jy5kKeI/s1600/Europe.jpg
Sorry, if you aren't British, French, or German, it's time to sit the fuck down northerners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

Latinos are from Southern Europe. Mixed south Americans are not that.

Spics who mostly look white, yes.

She looks fine.

but they look exactly the same.

Image on left is what sjw and blacks think Carthaginians looked like. Statue on the right is what they really looked like. African =/= black North Africans where white.

Like Hitler? Oh wait…

Modern day Carthaginian descendents

The reason this is relevant is because people argue that Italians were raped by Africans thus half black… but they were raped by whitefish Africans

You are an autistic historian living in the past. The truth is, all Italians in this day and age have brown/olive skin and look like spics. This isn't the Roman era.

Choose one.

Except right after I posted a picture of modern very white aalmost spanish looking

I don't care if being Italian makes me an olive nigger. If white people want to make themselves more of a minority they can go ahead

Who cares?

No, they do not. I have been around plenty.

I don't get what you are trying to propose here.

What?

Who is "they"?

Choose one

Brazilians and spics aren't the same. Spics are mostly Aztec and Latino and look like nigggers with slightly brown skin. Brazilians look like mixed retards, they can sometimes look like asians, they sometimes look like blacks. They mostly look like spics mixed with whites and some other race. They pretty much look like a bunch of random people. Brazilians are truly a symbol of multiculturalism. They have no identity or ethnicity. Anyways, my point is that latinos and Italians look exactly the same. They literally look identical. Also, Arabs look exactly like latinos and Italians as well. It's like a trifecta of brown people. They all look like they have the same ethnicity.

I know they are not the same, I was asking who you were refering to when you said "they".

Who are you refering to when you say "Latinos"?

I am referring to brown skins. People from middle america and south america in general.

13 years ago

They also make most Gore videos and shoot people over nothing or skin their face like spics.

Disguesting country and people.

what a beautiful mexican woman

this woman is Greek. Does she look white to you?

no is the correct answer

That is not actually Latino, and aside from those who mostly have white blood, they do not look the same.

Latin != Latino

Latin america = Latino. People with shitskin that live in middle america and have since spread into south america.

Pick one, faggot.

but they look exactly the same now. They are tainted by nigger blood. They had their time, their time now is over. Their IQ is dominated by African genes.

No white Italians here, nope. This skin right here is the color brown.

Jews always trying to subvert reality.

Nice try, Chaim

Division of the white races. I wonder who could be behind this.

all of them are mixed with northern europeans. Come up with a new scheme, Sol.

Stop being such a cuck faggot. The majority of Italians do not look like that obviously. But that doesn't matter as Romance Europe is real Europe with superior culture and history one snowapes can't compare to, that's why they imitated
Some Italians do look germanic but that's because they have that admixture in them

OP has clearly never seen real italians, and are stuck with the mental image that they all look like Mexicans.

will you wop faggots go back to 4chan? We don't like shitskins on this site.

look up "italian people," it's obvious that while some are white, many are not; sort of like with the slavs

No one's saying Italians are niggers, but if you think you're a germanic people you're delusional

I would also like to add that Italy experiences immigration just like Sweden, and the really dark ones are usually from North-Africa.

White is a short term for European Caucasian, where the people have European features. Having brown hair doesn't make you any less white than someone with blonde hair.

I never implied Europe is bad, you dumb kike. I am Aryan and anglo, I love my race. However, I do not consider Shitalians to be my brothers. They are smelly shitskins.

You're not fooling anyone, divisionist.

You're not fooling me, Schlomo

as i said, some are white, others are not; as a general rule, the further south you go, the less white they become. if you take an absolutist view, you are actively contributing to the dilution of white genes

The people you posted are immigrants. Its like me posting a picture of a Somalian claiming that he's ethnically Swedish.

look at the genetic map kike, and stop trying to dilute my race

Not division
What don't you get
Italians are not white, white meaning Germanic White
Italians are Europeans but not Germanic white stop being so cucked

Is there any correlation here?

You could take any picture of brown-skinned Americans gathering and display people such as those to paint that all Americans are niggers. Hell, you could do the same for the UK or Germany. Just take pictures of "muh black Germans". Here's Derek Furman. All Germans must now be niggers.

You literally argue like a leftist kike.

Having blonde hair blue eyes doesn't make you a separate race from someone with brown hair.
Germanics are just an ethnicity of the same race Italics, Celts, Slavs, etc, belongs to.

Using my own argument? Faggot, you repeated exactly what I said. Here, have another African German.

are you honestly jewish?

Son, I've been pointing out the Jew shills trying to divide with shitposting.

Here, have some more black Germans.

If i was, would it change your opinion of me at all?

No, I'd still think you were subversive scum either way.

ok, now i'm 100% certain you're a kike, blatantly disregarding evidence, and then strawmanning me

while acting exactly like a jew

>>>Holla Forums

The way you blatantly disregard pictures of white people.

Mother fucker, you faggots have been shilling against white races this entire thread. That's acting like a kike.

This is what shills do. They divide. Here, have a picture of an actual Jew with an African American. Because all Americans must be shit skins. How is this going over your heads? I'm pointing out the goddamn logical fallacy of "an entire country must be shit-skins". How do you not get it?

No we have been protecting white Europeans. Then we have some faggot like you trying to claim that Europe is basically the same as Africa. You are promoting multiculturalism while we are supporting nationalism.

we all see through your lies kike, dont think you're fooling anyone

Nice one. No, don't try to detract. I know, user. I know you can't understand the irony of using your same flawed arguments to point out how fucking stupid you're being. You can't, because you're completely retarded.

Oh look, it's the thing I've been telling you idiots this entire thread.

Its a bait thread. Don't try to have a serious argument with these people.

Its the same people who makes the Irish people aren't white Ukrainians aren't white threads.

Hand rubbing itensifies

pretty shitty logic too, what if OP had written

pick one

and your response was

by your logic, the entire world can be justified as white

WE ARE ALL ONE RACE

THE HUMAN RACE

WE ALL COME FROM AFRICA

I know this. The only reason I present an argument is because these shills try to divide whites into categories so we're broken apart. Fractured, unable to ever achieve a universal white movement again. As long as they're here pushing their agenda that "other whites are subhuman", Jews are grinning. For fuck's sakes, they painted the best economic turn-around in the history of the planet EARTH as a murderous regime of six million people that didn't even exist in Germany in those numbers. Because of Typhus spreading lice.

Jews will always divide. Remember that.

Countries aren't races, stupid. But you knew this. You came here to divide. That's a shill's job. If by some strange chance, you're only seething with this hatred because "muh white race better than others", you need to rethink your narrative. Stop dividing. Start uniting. Besides shit skins of ANY country. Which are in EVERY country. White people exist in Africa, by the way. I know, that blew your mind.

I'm out. This kike shill can keep trying, but I've countered the divide.

You created more of a divide by claiming that Italians and Germans are basically the same. You are a clever kike. Have a nice night, Silverstein.

More strawmanning, look at my earlier posts, and you'll see i said that some italians actually are white
call me a shill all you want, anyone with half a brain can see through your trickery

I am Irish and have eternal hate for spic faggots from Italy. AMA

Are you insecure about anglos putting you at a level lower than the wops?

No, because their interpretation of me is based on cultural aspects and not ethnicity. I have pale skin and blue eyes. They can never take that away from me.

Whatever you say user.

show me a picture of a true Irishman who has the traits of an African. Oh wait, you can't

>inb4 you cherrypick an image of a race mixed irish/african

BEHOLD, THE AVERAGE PADDY

I don't have the profile of a dog

niggers can't anything right

Yes it does.

That is simply people larping, for the most part.
Who? The Spaniards? They are Latino. Injuns are not.

The hatred against South Europeans here is astounding. The misunderstanding with what a Latino is does not help.

The Irish man in the second pic is probably an exageration, but there are some who look a little like how they are depicted in anti-Irish propaganda. The traits are not exclusive to nogs, mind you. Does Ireland and Britain not have different ethnic groups in it?

Latino is white.

choose one

I'm Italian and I have pale skin.
So do these people:

Fuck off, you lying ginger Mick.

Latino is white, not brown.

Same old D&C shill(s). First these faggots get BTFO on Holla Forums then they bring their lame shit on Holla Forums.

You know that even if(and that's one BIG if) you would happen to be the Whi specimen of the White Race, when the Day comes you traitors will get the rope.