Nelson Effect

So yeah back in the 80's I watched mandalas funeral live on TV with my mom.

Did you know that the year people reported Mandala like effects was also the same year that Large Hadron Collider was first fired up?

It really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

mgsd.k12.nc.us/page.cfm?p=2526
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Henson#Illness_and_death
youtube.com/watch?v=_VxE5or5aJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

They fired that shit like 3 times so far. its fucking with our reality. it needs t be destroyed.

Actually, "life is like a box of chocolates" is still that. Home depot is still home depot. Mr. rogers song is still the same too. And chic-fil-a is still spelled like that, it's just that niggers spell it "chick".

shill

There was one I thought of that I can't remember. It was like a snack or soda name.

Z0MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE ALIENS AND JC DENTON AND HELIOS COMBINED BOBPAGE ALUEN GREENS BERE (((STEIN))) RUB A DUBS DUBS SHIEEET NIGGA

Would be cool if this were true. The universe definitely isn't so rigid as we believe it to be.

My brother's in middle school and he has spirit night at 'Chic-fil-a' on the 27th. This isn't the first time they've made this mistake. On their website, it says Chic-fil-a and has been spelt like that for months.
mgsd.k12.nc.us/page.cfm?p=2526

Well you wouldn't notice any changes because you are a millenial scum.

Or maybe I just understand that false memories are common and the mechanism by which they happen means they are often shared false memories.
Defaulting to ad hominem doesn't bode well your mental maturity

wut.

Fuck off, DifferentDimentionFag

no, it doesnt. It most definitely doesnt make u think

i wouldnt say they r shared. Id say they r individual and wrong in the same way

If Nelson Mandela died in the 80s his funeral would not have gotten on television.

I've known since I was in 3rd grade (2004-5) that he didn't die in prison because I had to read his autobiography for a book report. I've also always heard/read the berenstain bears as that and I remember that clearly in the theme song of the show the guy sang "the berenstain bears". Idk about the rest of you retards but I don't forget important shit

I swear, in my universe the famous dictator was called Adam J. Hinter and World War II was called "The War of Love & Peace."
You guys suck!

Fuck off the 4chan or facebook shill

This really is pretty fucking bizarre, but at the same time most of these are just tiny changes that could easily be misheard and popularized.

The most damning to me are Interview with a vampire, sex in the city and life is like a box of chocolates, hello claurice, and mirror mirror on the wall.

I mean, I can't tell you how many times I heard life is like a box of chocolates, to the point where life was like a box of chocolates doesn't even make any fucking sense.

this is a mind fuck.

Dilemna is spelled with an N. Is this real life anons?

I remember being BO of 8/b/

>>>/kennedi/ and die there

My memory has never been faulty.
List of changes in the timeline that I know have happened are as follows
Tank guy was originally run over
Mandela died in prison
Berenstein Bears, not Berenstain Bears
Interview's name originally was A, not The
Sex In the City, not Sex &

Lots of other misc stuff but trying to avert WW3 is fucking difficult.

Everything on your list has an easy explanation. I won't cover them all, but here are a couple:

The Berenstain Bears one was actually a common mistake. In pic related, the distribution house spelled the name wrong. Little mistakes like that are how these common misconceptions propagate.

Another one explained: when doing an impression, it helps to establish a setting. Hence, saying the actual line "No! I am your father!" might be confusing if the audience doesn't recognize your Anakin Skywalker voice. to avoid confusion, you could instead say: "[Luke,] I am your father!" Adding the character name would help the audience place your impression and make it more recognizable.

but in the original line, Forest is quoting his mother. So of course he would use the past tense 'was' and not 'is.' I've never encountered anyone that actually thought the line in the movie was "life *is* like a box of chocolates…"

In a direct quote you would always say it how the original person said it.

Hence "Life is like a box of chocolates", not was.

but it did

jeez maybe because you are from this dimention?

retard. this dimension sucks balls btw.

fuck off

Jim Henson – Died of complications from a strep infection, or from cancer? (In this timestream, initially reported as walking pneumonia. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Henson#Illness_and_death )

I remember the media saying he died from a tropical disease.

I'm 100 % sure that it was sex AND the city.

it was sex in the city. i used to watch it because of kim Cattral

youtube.com/watch?v=_VxE5or5aJM

The Beatles vs The Beeatles

Sperm Vs Spearm

kek, user

meanwhile, you fired shrooms three times up your ass. it's messing with your brain, user.