Vaping

Hey Holla Forums I'm interested in picking up vaping but with no nicotine. Is this a stupid idea? What should I get to start? Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dkm8Hteeh6M
naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/mobile/
youtube.com/watch?v=NvoCncoOqmk
naturally-extracted-tobacco.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes that is so pointless and "going with the trends"

still not good for you. Fucking hipsters.

You should vape your own semen.

youtu.be/Dkm8Hteeh6M

Can you elaborate as to why it isn't good for you? I'm trying to lose weight and figured it'd be a good way to get the taste of raspberries without having to eat entire cartons of them.

Smoke cigarettes

Yeah I know a lot of people who vape just for the flavor, or very low nicotine to try to quit.
What's your pricerange for your first vape?

I do it for the flavor. You can easily get some juice with no nicotine.
I prefer 'sour' or fruity flavors.
playing with the coils and builds can also be fun.

I don't know. How much do good ones go for? My gut says nothing more than $100 but if all that will get me is trash then I suppose I could go higher. Can you recommend some from different ranges? And how much does the juice stuff cost? Like I said, I mostly want raspberry flavor.

n-no

You dumb fucking nigger, why would you invest in vaping if you're not a smoker, it isn't a "TRENT" you fucking faggot. It's a treatment for smoking, a way to cut cigarettes, not a way to look cool and edgy in front of your 19 year old friends. Fuck off and die you cancerous piece of shit normie.

Kill yourself you trendfag

Kill yourselves u fucking faggots.

Please no bullying. I simply asked a question. No need to get ass ravaged about it.

Also I'm a 21 yo KHHV so I'm definitely not a normie. Keep telling yourself that though.

Sure dude, get a mouth fedora for no reason. If you want to lose weight why don't you try exercise instead of looking like a douche

Well if you want a pretty decent one at 100 the smoke
Gx350 is very good, pulls well, and has a nice amount of company produces mods

If you want the best vape to cost I recommend the smoke micro one.
And if you want a couch cheaper one that is a very nice first vape (mine) get a smoke stick v8 baby
Thing is nice cheap and reliable.
Obviously I have a brand bias, but I think it is pretty deserving

You asked a retarded question that serves a retarded purpose.

The fuck is that, nigger?

I've been vaping for 4 fucking years and successfully quit cigarettes, but holy shit something something fedora.. damn I'll just go back to smoking cancer stick because I'm insecure about internet memes.
Kill yourself.

I'm also about to get a pair of Crocs. Society has already denied me so I do what I like.

Lossless
Hand
Hold less
Virgin
Fucking idiot

Kiss less*

keep trying, kiddo.

That's literally what it means

Nope. It means Kissless Hugless Handholdless Virgin. You were wrong.

Rip, you right. Hand holdless registers as one word for me

What the fuck is hold less? Like not even held hands? Also what the fuck is "hand"? Like not even a handjob?

K

That was no a K or no question you dumbass

K

I WILL END YOU

Thank you for the recommendations. The Gx350 looks nice. I'm leaning towards that.

Yes

For flavors everyone is split on Who is da best, because some people only make 3 or 4 flavors
I'm a fan of Mr freeze for flavors with a nice twinge.
Cheap but good mixers are drip this and vape dojo
But most places don't carry vd in a 0 nic

i pass a massive electric current through a bucket of my own piss with a massive coil and funnel the fumes through a lil tube and inhale through the end of the pipe, who else does this

Do you want popcorn lungs? That's how you get popcorn lungs

Vaping is the new fedora, son.

*tips mouth fedora*
*blows fat cloud respectfully in your direction*

How is vaping the new fedora? I have the feeling that this is just buzzwords perpetuated by faggots.

F E D O R A
E V
D A
O P
R E
A

Why pick up a habit you don't already have? It's a great quitting aid, and if you find you're the kind of person who loves nicotine it's a fun way to get your fix. Doesn't really do much to your lungs other than introduce water vapor and nicotine into your lungs and it's surely worse than not vaping at all.

You can do it in your house and there's no lasting smell. Tonnes of flavors. Get a kanger as your first mod, they're cheap, reliable, and they have build your own coil decks included in case you ever want to make your own You do, cheaper than dirt, and you can make fancy shit. Buy a sub-ohm tank not one of the shitty pens. Tell the dudes at the shop vape shop, not smoke shop/gas station you want a kanger sub-ohm, one fruity flavor, one custardy flavor, and one tobacco flavor. After you figure out what type of basic flavor you like go here whitelabeljuiceco.com and get a few 100ml bottles for cheap. Good flavors too.

Don't be a faggot and vape indoors or in crowded places.

I smoked RYO cigarettes and just switched to vaping recently I have no desire to go back. You can do it only for the flavor. This place is the best naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/mobile/ - you can customize your order to no nicotine if you want, and modify the pg/vg levels as well.

I swear they're like artists with the combinations they've made - D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

youtube.com/watch?v=NvoCncoOqmk

Good review on one of the flavors. They're all based in the actual juice of cigar or cigarette tobaccos with natural/organic flavorings.

It's fedora for me to use a vape as a smoking reduction tool apparently. I dont give a fuck i just vape at the smoking areas at school and work.

k

Why would you vape without nicotine? What the fuck is the point?

did you know that vape juice is flavored
i say puffing on 24

Vaping is for pussies who want to look cool but are too scared about their health to smoke.

Yes I vape faggot, nobody does it for the taste and only middle schoolers do it for the SWEET SMOKE TRICKS. You do it to get hella buzzed safely.

whoa man, it was all in jest.
but some people DO do it for the taste, it doesnt make snese to me either, but people like what they like man

Those faggots need to drink some capri sun

Fucking this. I started using e-cigs years ago because I was a 2 pack a day smoker. Now I feel like a faggot because a bunch of kids are blowing "clouds" in front of a giant asss ruler in the store I buy at. I just wanted to stop spending $70 on tobacco products.

I enjoy smoking, otherwise I would have totally stopped. I vape now because if I need that throat hit. Even smelling tobacco gets my throat itching for the burn. I hate it

$70 a week*

I do it for the taste and buzz. And you haven't tried the best juices yet.

See here:

naturally-extracted-tobacco.com

i dont agree, i started vaping so i could get a nice nic buzz while smoking weed.
because black and milds stopped being enjoyable

Why? Are you just trying to be cool and trendy?

If you're just looking for something to do with your mouth, you might want to take up sucking cock. If you want "flavor" there is this stuff called food. Inhaling boiled antifreeze from some shady Chinese chemical plant, turning your lungs to popcorn, and walking around smelling like sour cinnamon candy-apple eau-de-faggotry or whatever the flavor of the day is, is no way to go through life, son.

pink lungs are for pussies and trannies

Have you ever smoked or vaped user?

you'll look incredibly stupid, user.

smoking is degenerate

they already do that with cigarettes aka "little penis cancer sticks"

only marlboro is cocksucking practice.

still a little penis stick