Crime

Why shouldn't I commit crime?

Because it's illegal.

Not a reason.

I think crime can give me the greatest chance of reproductive success in life. So why shouldn't I do it?

Office work means you're a cuck who likes taking somebody else's dick in his ass on a daily basis.

because you'll get arrested and life is more hectic for a criminal (who doesn't get caught). do you think you can handle a risky life? if you can, then go for it.

Life is about fighting for survival and I'd rather man up and face the fight than become a fucking office bitch

you do know life isn't black and white? it never is. there many choices other than being a little wage bitch. if you actually go that route, i hope you think about it more. try to see how you'll fulfill your needs in the future though criminality (if you didn't get caught), like getting a wife, kids, etc. and how you'll manage staying off the grid, if you plan for big crimes…there is a lot of shit. think it over man. ok take care

Good luck, don't drop the soap.

I have thought about it a lot. I don't see many other options, and in life you just have to go for it and make it work don't you? Otherwise you get nowhere

Very sensible post. I have thought about those things a lot. And I still think this is the best idea; I can't see any other option in life apart from ones that require me to be a cuck

I don't really want to be a cuck, it's not something I ever planned on being in life

The trick is:
1) Don't pick it up if you do drop it
2) Take a spare bar in with you, so if you do drop one, you've got another

then by all means, go for it. i really hope you make it and don't get caught over heavy shit. God bless and have fun.

Follow you own moral compass, I commit victimless crimes often without remorse but refuse to commit crimes with a victim. Where you draw that line is also up to you, I stealing from a multi-national corporation victimless?

Got no reasons you shouldn't, thb. God speed & good luck, user.

Do you yourselves never think "the legal, working life is shit"? "I'm getting completely cucked here while some people have freedom - freeing themselves from laws and doing what they like? And getting the state to pay for their children, AND their bed and board if they are in prison"?

You can say prison is an imposition on freedom, but is it really? The cucked taxpayer pays for your bed, pays for your food. Glorious! You aren't a slave to anybody; you do what you like in prison, whatever you can get away with. Everybody knows prisons are run by the prisoners, not the guards.

Fair. Sometimes I think of just doing a bit of shoplifting and maybe that will satiate my urge to fuck society in the ass. I dunno.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Depends on the crime. In most cases, it isn't economical. The risks of getting caught committing some crime that is going to net you a bunch of money greatly outweigh the amount of money you are likely to get IF you get away with it.

Also, with face recognition AI progressing in leaps and bounds, even fuzzy video of you in a mask will be enough to identify and convict you at some point in the future, even if you get away for now.

unless you live in a place with guns, go ahead, nothing is stopping you.

in western europe homeowners aren't even allowed to hurt you.

Nigga don't act like you finished. I been watchin you. You din wash behind yo ears or nothin'.

And there is cameras everywhere. A cop recently requested some of my footage to help identify some vandalism. Caught the guy too.

There's no fundamental reason not to commit crime on a personal level. The truth is selfish actions are short term gain with long term loss, but since a human's lifespan is relatively short, there isn't often a true reason not to outside of ethics and morals.

That's the thing, society and humanity benefit if we help one another and uphold the social contract to contribute, and the lesser man will benefit from advancement, albeit to an equally lesser degree.

Any successful species needs a strong survival drive, true, but it also needs a strong sense of community, else it will fail to propogate. Selfish actions are very logical if you only care about your own survival, but they are illogical when framed within the big picture, the part where the reality is life is meaningless outside of our desire to give it meaning.

This is why it is important humans choose to align themselves with values that are productive to the success of themselves AND others, because, as thinking beasts, fulfillment can sometimes matter more than personal survival, so it is best when humans are engineered to feel happy with their accomplishments, and not self serving satisfaction such as sensational pleasures, like narcotics.

tl;dr Do what you want, op. You should be happy helping others, but it doesn't really matter.

pic unrelated

What crime?

Because you can become a soldier and commit war crimes.

Because people don't like it if you take their stuff
nor do you like it if people take your stuff.

Because of the negative consequences (getting shot, jailed, paying fines etc.).
You don't have to give a shit about the arbitrary rules the government makes other than the way they are enforced.
I never got in trouble for piracy for example.

Go back to kindergarten

it's common sense.

in what . . . way?

No.

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Larry Ellison, Mark Zuckerberg, any other rich person you care to mention.

They only ever thought about "helping others" AFTER they became rich. And they only do that because they don't want people to hate them and, in turn, hate their kids. Nobody likes a miserly rich family.

It's pure self-interest, and THAT'S how society works. People only partake in society because they feel it's in their interest. If they didn't then they'd commit crime.

Humans, like other animals, only formed social groups because it was in the benefit of everybody to form a group, which can provide greater safety and protection against predators than living by yourself.

an office job being an office job isn't what makes it bad. it's the circumstances. you can have a very rewarding work life that involves being in an office while working.

For me the experience has been one of cuckery

Maybe I should give it another shot as long as I can stop people from trying to cuck me

Silver rule is better imo.

On the basis of reproductive success, you should only commit crime when the chance and proportion of you increased fitness exceeds the risk and decreased proportion of you getting caught. Also, in terms of accomplices, it is only reproductively beneficial not to rat them out when you expect to work with them again in the future.

If you want to commit a crime then do it. Why the fuck are you asking us why not? You know why not. Because there's consequences. All you're here to do is edgepost about how you're above the law.

No I'm not trying to edgepost, I'm trying to ask for legitimate reasons why people abide by the law.

I'm NEET. Every job opportunity that I think of just represents getting fisted up the arsehole (metaphorically speaking).

I don't like getting fisted up the arsehole, so what am I supposed to do? I don't have any other options. A man needs to be a man and not a faggot and this is a way that I can become a man.

The unfortunate truth that you're just going to have to swallow is that life is about getting your ass metaphorically destroyed. Depending on where you live it could be better or worse. Jobs exist because yes you have to do shit to earn shit, and sometimes that shit is hard shit that you take up the ass like a bitch, because no life isn't fair or fun always but you won't get anywhere if you refuse the ass fisting. Sometimes the work hurts you physically, sometimes it hurts you inside and you have to swallow your pride and take the shouting and threats from your boss who has no idea how hard you're at work but he's just also trying to earn his pay. Laws exist so that one person doesn't randomly get their hard earned reward for taking enough ass fistings taken. People follow laws and work jobs because at the end of the day everyone is in the ass fisting train together and we need to work together and keep some order so that everybody gets an equal break from the ass fisting now and then. It gets more complicated and depending where you live the ass fisting may be handed down to the disadvantaged significantly more than it should, but the best we can do is work and push for change. If you break the law just because you were fucked over you're going to give someone else more than their fair share of ass fisting AND you'll just fuck yourself over once you get caught. It's not worth it in most cases.

This post could only be written by a faggot

If you're taking an ass fisting in life then you're a faggot

Hahaha I can't believe how much of a fag you are

k have fun in middle school while things are easy and you can just say everyone suffers by choice

Literally this.
Some people are legit dicked the second they graduate
Took me 14 time to complete captcha

Ben Garrison, nigger.

I'm 25 years old.

If you're not fucking SOMEBODY in the ass, then you are a faggot, end of.

I WAS PROMISED A NOUN

How is ass fucking any less gay than being ass fucked?
You don't get to ass fuck without taking ass fucks unless you're really lucky anyways.

You're committing crime by visiting this site alone. Give context.

It's a pretty common phrase

Fucking women in the ass isn't gay, it's alpha as fuck

How? I don't look at disgusting paedo shit

because you will be my bitch in jail

Fucking women in the ass is gay as fuck. You're given a fuckhole designed specifically for your penis and you choose the shithole instead? It's almost like you'd rather fuck an ass than a puss, and since guys have assholes but no puss you must just want to fuck a guy. That's pretty gay.