Originality is dead

Originality is dead.

I saw Kong. It wasn't bad. And originality has been dead for thousands of years.

Why hello, timely post from 2002.

yer mum is ded

What did he mean by this?

Western people feeding on badly-made remakes/reboots

Don't worry! Ghost in the Shell will save us with its kino!

I saw beauty and the beast.

It was more or less a shot for shot remake. Emma Watson was wooden, but she looked pretty. They had any other woman her age be ridiculous looking. Lumiere's squeeze was black, purely so she wouldn't be competition for Emma.

Belle is so empowered in this her falling for the Beast is illogical, but even moreso the Beast had little reason to actually love her. She's supposed to overwhelm the beast with her kindness in the fairy tale, but in this he just wants to nail her to remove the curse. She's a woman, she has a pussy, that's all she has to do to deserve a prince.

Gaston was decent as a character but not Gaston. The interpretation was that he was a psycho war veteran as opposed to a disarmingly humorous chauvinist simpleton.

LaFou being a queer was pretty telegraphed, but the scene at the end where he's a queer is literally just a joke where a transvestite in a previous scene does a twirl with him on the dance floor. They clearly pimped the shit out of it just to try to get an overreaction and some progressive points.

It'll flop.

Fridge Jew is well past her prime.

Race is a spook

oh yeah well why don't you tell me if THIS is a spook
*unzips dick*

Your micropenis is a spook

I welcome communism at this point.

Get on it, Holla Forums.

Do you want a spook to fuck your wife, stirnerfag?

Marital fidelity is a spook.

Billy is a nigger now?

It's been this way since like 1987

Billy is an autistic nigger, Zack is a Chinese criminal, Trini is a closet lesbian that's annoyed by how "normal" her family is, and Kimberly is a straight up bitch. The only true white one is Jason.

Srirner was an actual duck, you know.

Yeah, and the jews killed it.

well its either that or destruction of the planet

Take it back to your subreddit, statecuck.

It's been this way since film was created you newfag. Look at how many adaptations of the wizard of oz and alice in wonderland existed prior to their most popular versions.

beauty and the beast literally is rearragned score by the original composer and has new songs plus other shit people didnt like and the characters act like humans not cartoons. go fuck yourself and dont watch it if you dont want to i can sift through shit batb is good tho

I would who could be behind these posts.

perhaps the more communist your entertainers are the less entertaining they become