SWEDEN BOMBING

rt.com/news/353771-central-malmo-blast-sweden/

I blame global warming

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Dude, if you wanna make a thread every time there's an explosion in Malmö, you're gonna fill the catalog in no time.

It's a war; Kurds vs Turks vs Arabs vs Niggers vs Slavs

Multicultural, diverse city free of hate and violence.

why not nuke sweden and make it into a real life fallout theme park?

Its Malmø, its only worth reporting when something doesn't blow up there at least once a year.

Because the fallout would fuck up less cucked neighboring countries? Finland for example.

I don't see the appeal, personally.

This thread should be banned until something better. Maybe there should be a daily small happenings thread. Idk

I bet it was those damn evil racist white people!

You have the option of telling him "no thanks" when he asks to shove his metallic fist inside of you, you fucking degenerate.

neighbourhood violence in diverse environment

Gang war on an Ahmed whose TATP went of?

Was this an attack, though?
They haven't said if anybody died or not, or how big the explosion was.

damn these radical right lone wolf gas leaks

Malmö in Sweden? Lol no it's part of the caliphate.

Happening every day.

(witnessed)
this

shitloads better than being surrounded by muds and cucks 24/7, finns and Norwegians are practically begging for their neighbor to get nuked

nah.

ALL OF YOU STAY OUT.

t. Norge.

would only work if Poland or Ukraine were nuked, doesn't work for swedes

Statistically someone near that blast was working from home, so this is just another case of workplace violence and if you disagree you're a bigot ;^)

Malmo averages five explosions a month from grenades alone.
A bombing is utterly un-newsworthy.

Such a great time to be Finnish. Absolutely cucked Swedes on our west and the Eternal Russkie lurking in the east.

Some people on Holla Forums seem to think Putin is somehow based, and yes, he's probably a better leader than most corrupt cucks but! He's not for the European peoples, Russia is extorting Finland at this very moment.

They let shitskins get over the border freely before our president formed some sort of a deal with Putin which no-one knows exactly what's it about. Anyway, the deal ends in fall and if we don't make another one who knows how many rapefugees will start flooding in. Yes, we could probably put army on the border but the Eternal Vanja but probably see that as mobilization and go into war with us. Such a great time to be a Finn indeed.

second winter war on the rise?

It's unlikely but definitely something we can't rule out…

That's mostly burgers.
Anyway

My prediction:

Achmed accidently detonated the bomb he was building for some future happening in Sweden or even beyond.

Isn't Malmo the entire reason why Sweden has more grenade attacks than America?

The book that game was inspired by took place in the US, actually.

I bet he was making mother of satan in his gubment payed for apartment

I thought it was Canada?

Not exactly; they had directed the flow to Norway (NATO) before, and have been quite a bit more secure about their own borders since the Turkey fiasco…
EU is killing our economy; not only with euro, but with sanctions against Russia.

But yeah, agree that Putin isn't the greatest leader for Finland, however he has backed UKIP (which Finns -party betrayed) and Le Pen.

I was going to write "North America" because I didn't remember if it was the US or Canada, but I just took a guess at which.

QUICK SOMEONE POST THE ZERO DAYS MEME

His father denied the holohoax publicly. She isn't Hillary in any shape of form.

Her*

Did I miss something?

Hillary sold out 20% of the US nuclear fission industry to Russia. Le Pen is on Sperbanks take.

Right, I remember now.

So, happening or nah?

I just had a crap, and for the first time in years it was normal!

There, that was more of a happening than this.

malmo gets a lot of grenade attacks/small explosion from rapefugee gangwars. iirc it's around 15-25 a year or so.

if it were a carbomb or they attacked a mall, then something would be happening. doesn't look like that's the case.

It was still written by Russkies though.

so was it Achmed or not?

I doubt it was Sven mate

could have been gas explosion or something

Oh. nevermind. Had to go poop again and it was all liquidy and foaming.

Anyways, Sweden is collapsing?

maybe you should lay off the beer and cheetos?

kek, top comment of the article nails it.

This news we know as "Man bites dog"
It's nothing extraordinary or important for that matter.

Workplace violence.

Sounds like a "work accident". Hopefully the muslim refugee died

20 years ago, you didn't have to lock the doors to your apartment in the big city.

Well, you should have done so anyway.