NoVa Yes

I'm from Northern Virginia (one of the most cucked parts of the country, essentially the Sweden of America). A really bad part too (Langley). Ask me anything.

What's the minimum number of nigger dicks you're required to suck in a year?

Do you ever dream of moving to California?

None, but we do have to suck off at least 12 spics.

I don't see a point. It's literally just like here but hotter.

As much as I hate California, northern Virginia (and maybe Miami and New Jersey) might actually be worse because of the bugs.

Is it negotiable? Are fellatio sessions with niggers deductible from your spic quota?

Yes, but there are much more spics.

How are the job opportunities?

They're alright, since spics go for all the manual labor work and shitty jobs.

We were taught diversity since kindergarden. I am in 11th grade, and not a single white girl in my grade has not dated a nigger or spic

*12th

I am a high school senior at Jeb Stuart, and I can confirm that spics rule fairfax county with an iron fist.

It could be worse.
You're not in NY like me.

Do you work for CIA?

no

Do you want to work for CIA?

no

Do you want to reconsider your answer?

no

Do you want to have a talk about why you don't want to join?

Why are you asking so many questions?
Do you work for the CIA.

five guys is gay

Do you want to talk about the socratic method of responding to a question with another question and how it intertwines with some of the tactics employed by our intelligence operatives?

Which type of Spics in specific?

I thought Langley and their boys were part of the black ops? Why is it a cucked town? Golden Virginia Tobacco is one of the finest out there. Am I being naive in thinking that the grea place in the US (known to foreigners) has become Sweden?

the worst kinds: salvadorians.

that's why I prefer chick fil a

My high school acted like someone died when trump was elected. That's how cucked it it
s.

Hello fellow Holla Forums user, do you want to talk about our various illegal activities while you are in Langley?

The fact the majority of high school students cared about the election at all is a sign of the times. 20 years ago on;y the nerds gave a fuck about that kind of thing but now everyone cares because the news tells them to care, they even get told who to support.

Also I hear of a girl named Daisy Armstrong who had an abortion. She was praised on social media and treated like an shw goddess for it.

That was the case where I was, I remember it well because I am a nerd

No kkk just ms13

I want to fuck a woman with a potbelly.