Fight/Rekt thread

Let's get some original content

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people are hardly even human

Agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

wants oc, doesn't post oc. Are you even trying?

jeez, why all the hate on white people?

It's kinda weird that today I almost got into a fight over a basketball game and then I see this thread almost as if life is trying to tell me something

Why is Jontron going around hitting people? When did he get so buff?

That white guyis lucky it wasn't a nigger, otherwise as soon as he started winning, his friends would have jumped in and beat the fuck out of him.

No honor among niggers.

I don't do that. If my homie is getting rocked then I'll just break the fight up to save him from more embarrassment

you're a nigger on Holla Forums, sort of a black sheep anyway

Is that a good or bad thing?

Why?

How?

What?

When?

It is what it is, man.

Niggers are subhuman animals.

Just because it involves white people?

Where?

Who?

He's a tank.

Why do they all fight like faggots?
Throw a punch correctly Jesus christ.

Whom'st?

That guys is a machine, I like his style.

What? I like seeing assholes get what they have coming.

Does anyone in Russia actually know how to drive?

Don't play coy bitch, takes that gay shit back where you got it from.

are those kennedi dubs?

When I was maybe 20 or 21 I went to the movies by myself. I walked so I passed by the side of the building where cars wouldn't pass by as there was no road that side.

I saw 3 teens smoking. 2 boys 1 girl. It looked like they were feeling her up but she didn't seem to mind. Started kissing one of them. I looked for a bit behind some trees but they kept on kissing so I left. Thought I'd see some teen fucking but they were pussies

So I go to see my movie. Come out. Start walking home in the same way I came in. I get closer to the spot they were at and hear them yelling at each other. They were all Mexican so they were yelling in Spanish. So I didn't know what they were saying. So I keep walking. Kinda curious on what was happening

Keep walking and see them now. One of the boys is still smoking. The other boy and the girl are arguing. Next thing I know he fucking punches the fuck outta her and she falls to the ground and tries to crawl away. He jumps on top of her and starts punching her face. She tries to block with her hands and moves her head towards me. We make eye contact and I could see she was trying to ask for help by the way her face looked. I didn't do anything and after a few seconds she just let's her arms go and goes limp and takes her beating. The guy kept punching her face really hard.

The boy smoking was up against the wall and smoking as if nothing was even happening in front of him.

I wasn't about to get killed just because a hoe didn't want to….do whatever they wanted or act right. Fuck that

Nigger I spent 2 weeks in Chile off my face on coke fighting cunts on the street for fun.

Their hits feel like ebing hit by a nordic women who is mad at you talking to another girl.

They leave a red mark at most but not a bruise.>>6941533

The fat guy stopped punching when the other guy fell down. He let him get back up before punching again. That's called honor.

Blacks have no such quality.

What? Two guys fighting is now considered gay?

So you've seen a lot of different ethnic groups in action, besides watching fake youtube fights?

Big kid was throwing absolutely shitty punches. Yes, I'm aware he's pretty buff, but still, his technique is shite.

I've don't think I've ever seen a video with niggers fighting where more than one nigger didn't gang up on another person. The only exception is when it's 2 nigger females fighting each other. Then all the niggers just laugh and push them to keep fighting.

I've also had friends IRL jumped by multiple niggers.

It's as if niggers don't understand the concept of a fair fight. Maybe they understand but just don't give a fuck.

I know, they seem more like slaps than punches.

He was still hitting that other kid pretty damn hard. If he really hit him as hard as he could then he'd risk seriously injuring the other kid. He was already hitting him hard enough to give him a concussion.

It's a rubber mallet

Why is it always the van drivers? They're like the BMW drivers of the large car world.

Every time I see a cargo/transit van in my rear-view, I know I'm going to be overtaken on the shoulder, and everybody else in front as well. Hell, just the other day one of these van drivers overtook me on a blind shoulder and, since he's driving a fucking van, spent a good 15 seconds in oncoming traffic trying to overtake the cars in front of me. Once we reached the blind corner, what do you know, a car showed up, of which he nearly hit head on going 90+ had he not swerved onto the shoulder.

Fuck van drivers.

this guy is a fucking killing machine.
and white bitch getting rekt perfect.

Wrong.

Just cause they say hammer in this fake article you believe it.
You can clearly see it's a mallet

Kek. He's "fighting" some pretty pathetic people there.

The dialogue seemed pretty cheesy as well.

What kind of fight is that?

Posts a subject straight from 4chan.
pic related

Wow! Look at the magnificent detective work here. Post a fight or GTFO.

Yep 8ch/b is shit. I guess having Mods that are attention whores doesn't help.

GOT EM

anti white subversive faggots 100% D-D-DESTROYED

It's a mallet sure, but it's a steel mallet. You can see its rectangular shape. Also that sound wouldn't come from a rubber mallet.

this happened to me when i was in second grade. i was known as a bully. classmates used to come up to me and tell me about someone fucking up "user, get [kids name], he pushed [girls name] to the floor!"

went to check this kid. classmates gathered around to watch me kick the shit out this kid. kid back pedals, says he
doesnt want trouble.
he responds with lighting fast hook that catches my jaw

No big deal. Girls have enough protectors and white knights.

maybe because most of the videos you watch are selected by people who hate niggers.

Why post one when every fucking thread on the board degenerates into one anyway? You halfchan retards fucking ruined this board with your pussy whining bitch bullshit just like you ruined halfchan with it. You are the niggers of the internet. Everywhere you go you bitch and bitch and bitch, and then destroy everything you can get your filthy nigger hands on. Fuck you AND the self-contradictory OP. You are two turds from the same asshole.

Are you people incapable of talking without mentioning blacks?

Wasn't there a fight board? Or is it nuked now?

Nah, in fact sites like liveleak try and do as much damage control for your feral negro friends and they still look like animals
How does it feel to know every race on earth hates you and enjoys watching clips of you beating and killing each other?

Nah I've been in allot of fights, never 1v1 with niggers. I don't think they're even trying to protect their friends I think they just like to sucker punch or rob you and the chances of them getting hurt while swarming go down a ton.

All races beat and kill each other, and people enjoy watching fights between any group of people. Also, why would you assume that the user you were responding to is black?

MACHETE FIGHT!