CNN shilling these 2 at full force today

This is the clearest fucking shill job i've ever seen. They are trying to get these useless tards into the election because they know it'll only take votes from Trump in the end.

No chance Bernietards will vot for pro-TPP candidates.

Fucking cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/31/media-rush-to-use-khizr-kahn-as-leverage-to-aid-candidate-hillary-clinton/
archive.is/TNMwi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow great thread

Thanks!

Of course they are shilling the lolbergs, Clinton stands to lose tons of democrat votes to Jill Stein, so they have to find a way to steal votes from Trump.

I wonder how many of the "ex-lolbergs" on the Aut-Right would regress and vote Johnson after seeing him in debates?

What they don't understand is the libertarians won't get votes from people already committed to Trump. Anyone voting for Johnson needs to be aware of the issues and he folded on key shit like the TPP. He's far, FAR more likely to pick up disgruntled Democrats or people in the middle who don't want either option.

They're trying to divide and conquer a candidate who already had to make a dozen heads roll to make the nominations. Clinton only had to fight off Bernie and one other dude who was never going to take it seriously and Clinton had to cheat to even get Bernie.

Trump just has to keep doing what he's been doing and he'll be fine. Meanwhile if the libertarians turn their gaze at Clinton for any reason she'll be totally unprepared.

I'd hope not many, especially given this lolberg is pro-tpp. The ex-Ron Paul supporters would definitely not be in support of tpp, but there are some massively cucked lolbergs, so who knows. May get some of the "true cuckservative" types from NeverTrump

Swaying undecided voters is probably what they are aiming for.

If Johnson supports the TPP, he's already lost the Libertarian vote. That's one of the key issues that motivates them- they'd probably be equally likely to go Trump just because he opposes the TPP.

NO TRUMP SUPPORTER IS EVER GOING TO VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE YOU FUCKGIN DIPSHITS

Even if literally every single Libertarian Party candidate were to be elected to office, they would have a majority in neither house of Congress.

They're just hoping that if the bern outs vote third party instead of Trump, Hillary will still have enough votes to win.

They're wrong though. If the bernouts don't vote hillary, Trump will win even if they vote third party. A good third of Democrat voters are pissed-off bernouts.

There definitely is an agenda to shill these guys with the effort to harm Trump and potentially get him into the debates.

The thing is, it won't work.

The conventional political wisdom is that because Libertarians are right wing, promotion of them will hurt Trump disproportionately. They're getting so much coverage from the MSM because:
1. what I just said above
2. They hold opposite stances on trade and immigration than Trump. Being pro-TPP and pro-open borders will get you a lot of airtime.
3. Johnson seems to focus his fire exclusively on Trump while praising Clinton, which again will get him airtime.

But, like all of the other bits of conventional political wisdom, this won't work in hurting Trump much, aside from having other political voice on TV to frame Trump as being too extreme.

First off, for those with actual libertarian tendencies, Johnson-Weld is far less attractive than previous Lib tickets, while Trump has far more to offer libertarians than the usual Republican.

Trump has a massive tax cut plan, wants to undo globalism, has staunch non-militaristic leanings, liked Ron Paul in 2012, and has praised the gold standard.

Johnson has praised Clinton's judgment regarding the emails, is anti-freedom of association and anti-religious freedom, and his VP pick Weld has been involved in planning foreign interventions while he was in office. Also, for a large portion of libertarians who are sick of corporatism, which they perceive as only being possible through government subsidization, supporting the TPP is a big turn off.

Also, he is the official DUDE WEED candidate of this election, so those single issue voters will flock to him now that Sanders is out.

The funny thing is, he's actually drawn more support and attention away from Clinton and Sanders than from Trump because of what I listed above. Ironically, while he does get some support from the right because he agrees with the right on economic issues while the rest of his platform is FUCK TRUMP, he has peeled off more from the left by being the most consistently socially liberal candidate in the race (GAY WEDDING CAKES, DUDE WEED) while still coming off as moderate overall by not talking much about economics, which is fine because many of Sander's supporters didn't know much about economics anyways.

The polls show that he isn't much to be worried about. When polls are done that poll the same people on both their choices if it was just between the two parties and then if third parties were included, adding Johnson and Stein into the mix has consistently taken more from Clinton than Trump, despite Johnson consistently polling 2-3x more than Stein does.

And unless there is a really huge push behind Johnson (orders of magnitude bigger than what we have seen currently), he won't hit the 15% necessary to get into the debates. Most polls have him around 6%, and he needs a solid 15% across the vast majority of polls to make it, which is extremely unlikely now that Trump has done such a good job of consolidating the Republican base post-convention.

In what universe is that possible?

Not enough for Shillary's taste, the libertarian vote is more comprised of berniefags than nevertrumpers last I heard.

That's assuming they don't start using 200 sample size polls that "find" Johnson "surging". They did it with Carson and Rubio and they'll do it here too.

bump of extreme importance.

CNN is doing Hillary's bidding to take down Trump and you faggots let it slide to page 9?

He's not at 6%, he's at 13%.

All of them
the autistic e-celeb right like the kikestuff are really still libertarians at heart

needless to say they'll be first on the day of the rope when the natsoc revolution comes!

I know some cuckservatives shilling for johhnstein on goybook. By telling us to ignore the threat, it makes you look like a shill.

STARD CUNT !!

I tell people I'm voting libertarian, when really, I'm voting for trump, just so I don't lose friends.

Still trying to get them against Hillary.

This. Have you ever met, or even heard of, a former Trump supporter? There is no such thing, once you get on the Trump train you never want to get off.

Good job advertising those worthless faggots.

Problem is you need more than just Trump supporters to win an election you dumb fuck.

Honsestly we need to get our meme magic ahead of this.

The Libertarians could be a spoilers for Trump.

((( )))
Nobody who could vote Trump would touch Johnson with a ten foot pole, he's just another globalist. So he has no affect on people's consideration to vote Trump. Anyone who might vote Johnson would never vote Trump anyways.

use them as a stepping stone to trump if they become a thing

get normies to use them as a stepping stone to be less opposed to trump's viewpoints

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

and then therefore vote for trump since hes the more logically appealing candidateand isn't a cold-blooded murder like hillary is

well rather hillary might as well be a cold-blooded murder since she figuratively sleeps with them

You sound like a fucking moron. I hope they pay you to make an ass out of yourself.

they're all going to be saying the same thing.

They would never support Trump, in a million years.

they would, however, not boost her numbers.

Yeb didn't lose because he was a "pure conservative" - hell, he lost because he was willing to compromise with Dems. And Romney is a Mormon, all he wants to conserve is coffee bans and legal polygamy.

Little Gary's Johnson is nothing to worry about. Hillary is much bigger for you.

Oh hello, whats it like living two years in the past? The only thing trs is too weak on these days is ovening fags.

Nobody likes libertarian politics these days since they're all a bunch of hyper-capitalist tards that want to abolish welfare. Believe it or not Americans do actually enjoy social security and it would be a good thing if it wasn't for niggers and mexicans.

This is what sets Trump apart and why he is unique to the Republicans. He recognises the importance of social security to Americans as well as the need for affordable health care

wow great argument
look like shills dont even try anymore

Beautiful.

((( )))
Compelling argument, David.

This. Bump this.

And nice double dubs.

fucking clowns

Just shill Jill Stein harder. The problem with shilling for Johnson this late in the game is that Trump has already achieved party unity for the most part. #NeverTrump is basically over. Hillary hasn't achieved party unity yet and Jill Stein will weaken her at this point
#JillnotHill
#GoGreenScrewBlue

Yes, my sister in fact.

then again
Does that work if you're related though?

Also, this was my capcha.

You're a big guy, OP

This. Johnson is a mess. His pro-Hillary stance will turn off most Bernie supporters. His effectively pro-gay rights, open border, and more left leaning shit will bother even the most ardent cuckservative if only because they will look silly saying they voted for him. Those people would be better off staying at home and abstaining from the process. The intention is that it will hurt Trump but I honestly think Hillary will get fucked over more. But what do you expect from the idiots at CNN and their handlers.

Luckily Johnson is basically Hillary but not corrupt in terms of policy so we should be safe

4 jew

CNN is so obvious its pathetic. They were looping a long special on Watergate the other day to insinuate Trump involvement in her recent problems.

I'm expecting to see a long special about strong women who have shit themselves publically, and how heroinoic they are.

Good Breakdown of the Bullshit Surrounding Khan & His Dead Kid

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/31/media-rush-to-use-khizr-kahn-as-leverage-to-aid-candidate-hillary-clinton/

TLDR:
a) There's tons of dirt on Khan tying him to the Clinton Foundation among other nefarious activities
b) The non-stop shilling by the MSM is good sign: they know Crooked Hillary is such a deeply flawed candidate that they HAVE to make the story about something else

Jew

Cry moar

I don't know, Trump's really stumped this time. Muslims just cut such sympathetic figures I understand why the lying press is plastering this guy all over. What do you think the odds are they try and blame the next terrorist attack on Trump and how mean he is?

lol spoiler candidate for Hillary eh?
They all know she can't last at all if she fight the Donald mano-a-mano in front of the whole world…

Smarter people than you realize that the MSM is shooting it's load on this one. Unless you're just being ironic. Can't tell.

None, because Johnson isn't a libertarian.
>archive.is/TNMwi
This is not Hans-Hermann Hoppe or even Ron Paul running, this is a fucking cuckold who calls himself libertarian because he likes weed and low taxes.

I think the media is both insulated enough to believe people like muslims even after all the bullshit they've done these past months/years while also being so tonedeaf they will try and blame Trump for muslim terrorism. I also believe that at this point they are desperate enough to try it.

They're useful to us, and they know they're useful to us.

Direct enough Bernie supporters who would refuse to support Trump to them and we sink Hillary.

We can essentially use them and the Green Party as dumping grounds for left wing votes to ensure the witch doesn't win.

She's going to attempt election fraud regardless, but people have been alerted to it now.

And if she, a known criminal takes office…

Well can you think of a more perfect excuse for a rebellion?

An illegitimate ruler taking power is one of the key historical drivers of civil wars, coups, and insurrections.

At this point, we've won regardless of the outcome. The establishment would be wise to accept Trump lest we resort to more extreme measures.

At this point I think it's just trolls. Kikes can't be this dumb..

Since you didn't advocate for anything, but merely suggested its possibility, you aren't being edgy, not in my book

Once again you're wise to point out that the ruling elites have skin in the game they don't even know they have. How smoothly this goes depends in some measure on whether some of them wake up. My belief is there are some good people at the top, or at least ok ones, and many who are psychotic as hell. Unfortunately, many of the psychos are currently in powerful positions.

Desperation is characteristic of their behavior lately.

I don't care who it is. It could be paid shills who are goys, it could be actual kikes… makes no difference to me.