Weird stuff that happened when you were a kid that gives you a boner

Weird stuff that happened when you were a kid that gives you a boner
Some time passes
Some time passes but they still hang out with me. Hand holding etc.
This happened over 10 years ago and I've lost contact of them. Tfw…
Pic kinda relatable

Other urls found in this thread:

mappositivity.tumblr.com/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1157362&type=all&p=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me and my older cousin used to share a bed when she visited, and we would cuddle, her holding my face close to her chest.
she and another female cousin younger than me by a couple months used to gang up on me with the younger one sitting on me to keep me pinned while the other slapped my face
good times

nice copypasta

s>>6934941
i just go with threads even if copypasta, better than contributing literally nothing to the thread than the obvious fact it is copypasta

no, this thread needs to be deleted

I posted it on 4chan first but they didn't care about it

y, that doesnt seem very respectful

I posted it here now because I know that 8channers aren't any edgy teenagers and will actually contribute

choose one

Why? This happened about 10+ years ago

nice op pic pedo

w-wew lad

y, they are both fuckin' dying might as well try the other if you want to have a thread be active.

This is exactly why

it may have shaped my sexual preferences, as well as why i dont like black girls.
maybe

no, its dying because the board is currently just a bunch of normies who dont know how to make or share new content, and can only spew the same 3 memes over and over

Same here, I'm starting to have this feeling that I want a Mommy to play around with me

Yeah, whatever. Contribute instead

What was the best Led Zeppelin album

i am, you aren't. fucking idiot

it sucks because i will never be a kid again to experience these things again

You can dress up as a kid and get a cute MILF gf

Nothing really happened, but damn if thinking about her doesn't give me a boner.

What the fuck was wrong with my mom?

Nice.

i could do that, not really about milfs tho, more about female kids my age all being physically stronger than me, and literally beating me up. And now im a 6'2" lightweight boxer, so it doesnt really work

But why did she shave? Did she have a bf?

I dunno. I think my mom was quite promiscuous. I rather not to think about it, best case scenario, my mom was just really clean.

kek

Sad…

I'm way too tough built too…

Yep and ID's make it harder for OP to samefag.

mappositivity.tumblr.com/

I don't get what you mean

Dubs confirm, this one's the real deal

Noice m8

single mom should be illegal, boys should be raised by their fathers.

How did that emasculated me? If something, I have an early really close view of a vagina.
I wouldn't have got that with my father, although I did see his gf's vag and breasts nudes on his phone.

because she made you engage in female activities, subserviently, i might add

I wouldn't mind engaging in girl's masturbation with another girl, fag. Now go back to /mgtow/ where you belong.

that is different, you are actually engaging in a sexual activity at that point.
your mother made you help clean her.
i don't even have a problem with it, but i can see how it could be described as emasculating

he was literally friendzoned by his mummy.

user, I was shaving my mom's vagina, that sounds pretty sexual, if you ask me.
That actually gave me an early interest in female genitalia and I started to masturbate around that age as well.

only if you make it. user

Implying it emascluates in any way

I don't get it why people don't believe me just because I posted this in 4chan first.
I saw that no one replied so I tried to post on Holla Forums instead. I think anyone with average intelligence or above would do that. It's like sending out job applications. You don't give up on the first try.

The tweezers were just for a few little hairs.

So you yourself browse 4chan?

it probably does

Is there any scientific stuff about this?

user is talking out of his ass because he comes from /mgtow/

?
i literally said it was okay with me, but it probably could be emasculating.
is reading comprehension a lost art entirely?

Nice. Hope you meet them again.

lol. it would freak me out. first time when I fucked a pussy I would have thought about your moms pussy, I mean my moms pussy.

And that's the story of how I got my very first boner! For context, I was very much prepubescent at the time, and my sex drive hadn't really "manifested" yet. I was an extremely sheltered, home-schooled church-boy, without even the vaguest knowledge of anything involving human sexuality; I didn't register any of this as a sexual experience until many years later. Tbh that just make it hotter for me, adds that sense of naughty innocence to it all.

That said, retrospection of this incident has been basis of hundreds upon hundreds of fap session throughout my years. Even as write this, I struggle to keep my hands out of my pants. I believe this is the birthplace of my dominant incest fetish, though I don't have a loli fetish at all, funny enough.

She did grow up to be druggy, thieving whore, got put into foster care, ward of the state etc. and a complete trainwreck in general. I can't stand her guts these days, frankly. Still hot, though.

Damn. Sounds like quite a story.

I've been into incest since I was a little kid, I guess.

I usually support the fact that kids start to feel tingly and curious from really early age, but 7 seems too young, specially if she seemingly knew what she was doing.
Maybe your uncle fiddled her.

Reminds me of my sister which I actually fucked around with
Why do they have to grow up to become whores? What could have I done?

kind of related, I have a pretty strong humiliation/sph/cfnm fetish that, I think, was imprinted on me due to something that happened when I was around 11 or 12.

It's hard to describe, but a very strange feeling came over me when it happened, a feeling I can only compare to something like taking a hit off a bong, like a strange, sudden, head high. I was dazed and didn't even cover myself up, which you would think would be a given.

fuck her

what did she mean?

But I did.

You should ask her what she meant.

Small bepis

That's what you think, user, what if it was something else? You fucking go and ask her.

I wish I knew.

definitely not going to ask her now though, that would be a bit strange.

I'm actually above average, even back then I don't remember being very small down there, so I'm not sure. my mom told me that when I was born the doctor actually complimented my penis, which is kind of strange but flattering I guess.

Do it for us, and so you can get rid of the doubt. I'm quite curious myself.

okay I just asked her and she said she did it for the lulz:^)

Op here
Another thing that happened to me that might be worth mentioning

Nope, just another kid who got caught up with that proverbial 'wrong crowd'. One day she pissed my older brother enough (stole/crashed his car) to go ape shit on her with a wooden spoon, she called social services over the incident, away she went.

Nah, I think she was just messing around out of sheer boredom. I don't think she knew what she was doing at all, just playing with the squishy bit, thinking it'd annoy me (her favorite thing to do) and keep me awake.
Even for me, it only 'felt good' in purely physical sense; like a foot massage. I didn't recognize any feeling on a sexual level – only in retrospect, years later.

Should've fucked her better, might have just done the trick, but honestly I don't. I don't even know if there was anything I could've done.

Women were a mistake.

where do you even live? not in the US I'm guessing.

I dated a sophomore when I was a senior and her dad fucking HATED me. only a 2 year age difference but still.

it's called trauma

This

d-did you ever talk about it years later?

it was definitely embarrassing at the time but also exciting in a weird way.

like I said, I think it contributed to my humiliation fetishes quite a bit.

Nope, but maybe I should take her out for a few drinks and bring it up some time?

What kind of humiliation fetishes?

Please tell me you like being spit on user.
List you fetishes relating to this

Op, here
Because of that girl Jennifer I want a MOM to spit on my face.
It really is true that childhood experiences forge fetishes.

clothed female nude male, small penis humiliation, femdom, cuckolding, etc… pretty basic stuff like that. it all really evolved from CFNM.

spitting? never really thought about it. maybe in the moment that could be a turn on.

/ss/ foot faggotry?

I forgot emasculation/feminization/sissification as well.

It's true for me, and a couple of other dudes in here

Gaye

Check'd

kind of, sure. might as well asked forced bi to the list. male penis fetish as well :^)

So this happened when I was 8 and the start is going to sound like I'm lying but this is all 100% true

(btw im a guy)

Did you cum?
Is that cum on your shorts?
I'm "ASKING"…..Do you cum?

Alright user, we're going to need another greentext

Few hours go by
[user] can cum!! [user] has cum all over his shorts. See!!

Look look! He is getting red! Look look! It is cum!

I was just telling the other user that he should've fucked his sister better and not have been an impotent manlet, as to prevent her from becoming a degenerate.

W-wew lad

You should've murdered those bitches, holy fuck.

Few hours go by
(btw we only had 1 bedroom that i shared with the sisters. so I stayed in the corner while they quietly mocked me and watched TV and played games)

Oh shit… this actually made me feel sad…

Holy crap, too wasted.

That shit has to suck. They'll get theirs though, karma is always timely with the withdrawals.

The same kind of confusion happened to me once when someone broke a window and blamed it on me and my mom was super angry at me. She was yelling and was on the verge of crying.
I was really a child who'd never come home without doing something that would anger my mom.
The thing that confused me was that I was at school when this happened, I was about 9-10 years old.

Story doesn't end there but I have to pause and say that this was legit the first time I heard of "masturbation" and "cum" and sex and stuff

I was playing with myself since 5/6 but i just didnt know what it was called. And I didn't even start cumming until I was like 10/11 so idk how the fuck they thought I was doing it at 8yo

Few days go by

Oh yeah and I couldn't sleep in underwear anymore. I had to wear my school clothes to sleep or I had to start wearing pajamas. It was hell because the girls had the room all to themselves and could wear just their underwear around the house but I couldn't

And even worse because I didn't even fucking remember or feel them playing with my penis. THAT part fucking sucks

28yo kv now btw

The guy who broke the window was my brothers friend. I found out about this after my brother told me that he did it and blamed me for it.
I asked my brother why he didn't dump him or beat him up. My brother answered "But he's my friend" implying that he's more worth than me.

And I just wanted to add this always had a profound impact on me and I had always wondered why they knew so much about sex at such an early age

I mean I knew the 13yo was having sex because she was caught at 12yo with an older boy she snuck into her room at her parents house

But the 10yo? How did she know? Did she also sneak boys over?

It just always made me curious how they knew so much and I, while a boy, knew so little

I know I was stupid (and still am) but god dam. It kind of gave me a fetish on knowing people's first time and ALL their sexual history. It gets me off when I hear girls talk about their first time

I always have kind an ASMR fetish because my cousin whispered "cum" into my ear so many times

Was kinda hot….
looking back I mean

Post theme

One of my cousins got to hear how her step-sister got to third base from two states away, the step-sister introduced her BF to my cousin through FaceTime.

"Cum, cum, cum" wew lad
Your experience was so much more wild than mine. My parents never knew about any of the 3 experieneces that I remeber of.

XD well having your whole family and especially parents know of the first time you "came" and the birds and bees talk and learning that i masturbate was pretty hectic

Id rather they DIDNT know

Plus. I still don't really like my family too much for never like….helping me or anything. I was always the one to blame. Everyone else was a victim but not me. They punished me and physically beat me for no reason sometimes

And…I mean I know I didnt even feel anything but….I know I'm going to sound like a bitch but…

I was technically molested. If one of the girls was asleep and I pulled down her underwear and played with her vagina my parents would have beat me then called the cops on me. I just don't know why they never got in trouble or anything….

I mean I know it is because I was their only son and that they probably already "knew" there was no helping those sisters because they came from a bad family and were already fucked in the head. But I just dont like how they never stuck up for me

The sisters lived with us for 3 years. So from 8-11yo. It was crazy. God dam the sexual tension and the teasing they'd always do to me

Do you know what happened to them?

It should be illegal for a female cousin to walk in frilly underwear inside the house when there is a male cousin around and it should also be illegal that she cannot sit Indian style or spread open and sit "like a boy"

Because sometimes underwear has gaps or holes in the underwear and the male cousin gets confused and distracted at what he might see…..

S-sauce?

Yeah
The 13yo was technically still in our custody but her Mom was fighting back for her kids pretty hard. Except that the kids didnt want to go back so the 13yo ran away eventually

Think she had just turned 14 and ran away to Mexico and became a prostitute. We'd get her back every few months when CPS found her and brought her to our doorstep but she'd always run away saying she wasn't going back to her Mom. Now she is in her 30s with like 7 kids from a dude she met at a party when she was still a prostitute

The 10yo eventually went back to her Mom. Court ordered. My parents couldn't help her. Physical and Emotional abuse made her balloon up and she got fat as fuck. Then met some guy in college and had 3-4 kids by him and he's a deadbeat with no job and he just stays at home all day so she works like 2-3 jobs to support him. I honestly think she just let the first guy to ask her out - fuck her.

STFU southener

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1157362&type=all&p=2

Does it make you eel bad that you can't go back to that time?

Yes. The worst part is that I almost make it.

M-mom?

Anybody else take showers with their mom until they were around 9/10?

I remember she told me we would have to stop soon when she saw me growing underarm hair and I cried and cried and cried in her arms. Then a few weeks later I started growing pubes and that was the last time we showered together

Not even in a sexual way well a bit but I really enjoyed our showers together. They were comfy and she would wash my hair which felt really good while I'd plop my face between her tits. She thought it was funny

hot

after we stopped showering together I stopped washing my hair in hopes it would force her to shower with me again

it became really greasy and dried up. she used to brush my hair and said i had such beautiful hair when she would wash it. and if i didnt wash my hair she would tell me: "Son, you're hair looks fucked up"

I mean I did wash it occasionally when it was a special occasion but I think it lasted 2-3 years of me not actually washing my hair still hoping we would take showers again

Man, my mom was a deadbeat when I was a babby, so my brother had to wash me all the time. I really feel like I missed out on something magical now.

lol

your brother touched your penis? haha what a faggot

You should have put that bitch in her place and sent that succubus to a nunnery. Women will only not be whores if men stop thinking with their dicks and beat them when they start going dick-crazy.

I get accused of shit I had nothing to do with far more than I believe is normal and I can tell you that demanding proof while also proving that you couldn't have possibly been guilty is the grea feeling on Earth.

Having your big brother protect you and care for you is a lot better than being molested. You aren't the one who missed out.

What a useless stupid little shit. Your parents should have beaten you bloody and sent you to boot camp honestly.

I remember doing this.

I stopped taking showers with my mom when I was 7 and she died.

What I want to know is how the fuck your parents thought cheese that had fallen onto your pants was jizz. How does one even make the comparison? They look nothing alike

thats a really cute story user wish i had a similar experience but i had something similar to story and wonder what the fuck was wrong with my mom
for context
i consider myself diddled tbh but she was raped as a child pretty crazy in that she tried to kill me as a baby when she was with my dad so idk if that makes what she did excusable

dude my dads side of the family are almost all cousin fuckers myself included but because of them our family has colored eyes and pretty good looks my grandma had 4 kids with her cousin, my aunt had 1 kid who went to UT and is now married and shes pretty hot tbh and she married like a 2nd cousin, my uncle is currently dating a somewhat distant cousin and i groomed my cousin whos a freshman now but nothing came out of it. and have almost porked my cousins multiple times at parties but to be fair i didnt know they were my cousins

And I thought my mom was weird, holy fuck, user. My mom did kissed me in the mouth, but you know, non-sexual, but that sounds over the top, she sounds like a fucking psycho.
Also, the first pages of that Luna comic promised so much, now it became some soap opera bullshit.

Cousins is fair game, specially in a "close" but numerous family, is hard to know who is and who isn't your cousin.

But your sister is a whore because she knew about boners?

You're lucky, my little brother (11) had roughly the same experience with two girls 11 and 8 only one time adults caught them and wouldn't you know it, the girls were victims and he was a rapist, he avoided anything on a permanent record but not before going to a boys camp for a few years and we only got to see him a few times a year.

Experience in the court room was horrific for him, horrific for all of us and now all he does is self medicate with weed all day every day.

50 years ago the adults would have just sat the children down and told them what they were doing was inappropriate and to not do it again and that would be the end of it. Those days are long gone.

instead my dad gets to pay for therapy for the girls who even though they initiated much of the happenings have had victim hood drilled into them and my brother has years of his childhood taken from him and forced to confess to being a child molester on a near daily basis by camp counselors. He denied it for a long time and each time was punished for it but they broke him eventually.

Your little brother is a disgusting prick! Women are meant for the mighty Negro!

lmao you brother is a faggot

molesting gilrs is something you are proud of.
if a man molests little children is a sign of him being healthy

i also think your brother uses "Experience in the court room" as an excuse to get high on drugs.

marihuna turns men into faggots.
thats why jews try legalize it constantly.
you brother is a massive faggot.

AWOKEN

this is why us males need to stick together, one day the females will try and take power and turn us males into slaves.

I used to shower with my mom until I became 8 then it was my father who showered me. (He was dressed up but my mother wasn't)

Yeah, your parents would because they're heartless.

Shit, that got dark pretty fast…

There are different kind of cheeses, Amerifat

W-wew lad, open mouth kisses

Tell that to the manginas out there

Looking back, this is probably one of my earliest childhood memories. And the most vivid part of it? The smell of spicy potato chips in the girl's breath as she lay atop of my younger self. Hells know what would have happened if our families hadn't returned at that moment.

She could've played with your little bepis

Do you think it's possible to get a mommy gf/wife?

Doops checked + wat?

To late imo, 13-14 would've been the ideal time.

i remember being held down naked on my olders brothers leg while our dog humped me. then i was being dragged around house stuck butt to butt with the dog for about an hour. I know now that it was probably only 20 minutes of so. if was scary the first time but after that it was quite fun. Now being 37 i am a giver and receiver of dogs.

Disgusting

Will this thread die this early?

I used to shower with my dad. I remember being weird out, because he was circumcised and I'm uncut, so that made me think I was weird. Plus, my dad is not hairy at all (he still can't grow a full beard at 52), but he never groomed his pubes, he had a really thick afro around his cock. Maybe it has nothing to do with it, but when I was younger and was still getting baths, and my parents tried to make me pull my foreskin back, I was scared shitless because for some reason I thought my icles would drop out of the tip of my dick. I couldn't pull my foreskin until I was 15.

Fucking kek

yes, and not one of them looks like cum.

I see now that we have a cum expert in our midst

How much jizz have you seen throughout your lifetime you fag?

cheese dip?

of my own? Literally gallons
I'm pretty sure every person on this fucking board knows what their own cum looks like, no faggotry required

So you admit you've seen your own cum
I'm sure my cum doesn't look like your cum

Why are you so obsessed with how cum looks like?

Are you just wanting for us to post pics of our cum? It would seem like it

#notallcum

The color and consistency wouldn't be right, I don't think. it's just weird as fuck that his parents would get rustled over something that looks nothing like cum

Have you thought about grilled cheese?

if you are a buttblasted nazi dad im sure you take every chance you can to discipline your kid

are you fucking retarded?

Are you SERIOUSLY complaining about the legitimacy of cheese looking cum and angry that you cant find the right kind of cheese to fulfill your cum fantasies???

different guy entirely, at least cheese dip is a real attempt an answer
cheese pressed against a scalding hot iron surface and attached to charred bread isnt even close to a real attempt.

Jesus Christ you guys all I was saying was that there is no way cheese could look like cum. Doesn't matter if it's melted or not, it wouldn't look similar even in the sligh, especially if it dried on his pants; that's where the main giveaway that it's not cum is. The consistencies are different.

it was dried? i didnt read the story well enough.
yeah, im going to need an explanation myself now

B derails a thread talking about cheese cum, gud 1

what is this type of porn called? (little boys and older women) I tried 'shota' but there's only pictures of solo little boys

oedipus maybe?

It's literally straight shotacon.

Milf/Mom and shota

You can find a lot of it in Pixiv.net

Dubs checked

FAM pls listen to me. Never search anything form this board or webpage. All searches with certain words will be linked to CIA agency. They will arest you even if you have not reached adulthood aka 18 years old. I have been arrested third time and went to prison for 12 days then full month after thrid time it was half year. I was put on watchlist and i can never ever be free or leave country.

I had similar experiences with an older female relative. Don't feel like going into detail, it wasn't as interesting. We got caught, and I caught blame for it. I didn't understand anything.

I feel like this has affected me. Low self esteem, feeling like I should be ashamed of my sexuality for instance. Does anyone else have any similar feelings?

I got caught doing gay things in grade 6, I disavowed the other kid and fiercely defended my sexuality. Definitely made me associate shame and rejection with my sexual feelings.

Teachers would also often over-punish me because I was known as a troublemaker. So everyone could talk and goof around in class, but when the teachers shut it down I was the only one who ended up in trouble. I would get sent to the office for doodling in my notebook even after all my work is done, meanwhile girls get to yell and read and go on their phones etc. It always got worse when I stood up for myself, like it was a personal affront to the teachers, it threatened their fickle sense of power. "You dare talk back to me?!?!?" This is the most damaging part because there is a pattern of being punished for standing up for yourself and your convictions. You "learn" that advocating for your own dignity and respect will only result in pain. That you deserve to be punished for thinking you can stand up for yourself.

The end result is that I associate shame, punishment and guilt with my sexuality and self-esteem.

That's a lot more fucked up than what I experienced. I was bullied and everyone around me handled it awfully, which might have contributed to self esteem issues, though.

I definitely know how to stand up for myself by now, I'd like to think. It's so easy to second-guess yourself, but as cheesy as it sounds you need to listen to your heart. You do know what's right for you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good, fuck off gaye

Nah, he should just off himself

"Nah"? What are you saying no to?

I'll give you another try at making sense, because it's very hard to make people upset when you're dropping non sequiturs.

how come so many of you guys are all hung up on what happened when you were kids? you fucks keep talking like there's no going back or changing how it affects you or something instead of just not letting it affect you. like all you have to do is cut out the stimulus.

ffs my first experiences with sexuality came from b horror movies and my little pony, but i got over it because im not a tremendous fucking faggot and grew the fuck up. nowadays i don't get hung up about that shit and barely even fap anymore because i keep myself busy.

i mean its 2017 guys.

fag

I said nah to that

Wow, you're still not making sense after clarifying yourself. Look up the grammatical concept of a generic you.

I disagree, his best option for his low self-esteem is ending his life, preferably in dramatic fashion, such as doing a backflip off an overpass or committing a school shooting while blasting the theme to happy days.

it's an image on an imageboard you fucking nigger what else should i be posting

You poor stupid faggot. Apply yourself. You honestly think you're a functional human being by doing what you're doing?

the fuck you saying, this isn't fucking facebook or irc, this is an imageboard. with images

i haven't fucking died yet so i'm still functional, but it's not like you're any different, you're shitting up this thread along with me instead of doing important shit like we both should be doing

I hear ya, all these fags like to make excuses about fucked up shit that happened during their childhood as though that absolves them of all responsibility for their actions as an adult. Face it, most people had some fucked up shit in their childhood, though admittedly to varying degrees. But once you're a grown man, what you do is on you and you alone.

And now that you realize you're a fuck-up, you won't be such a egotistical cunt running his faggot mouth about "muh willpower" next time. You're a defective loser, don't pretend otherwise.

Somebody a little touchy there?

Maybe if I clicked my heels and summoned muh willpower.

what are you fucking suggesting then? if its not willpower that changes a person for the better then what the fuck should it be? booze? weed? castration? please explain to me you egotistical cunt, tell me what i must do to change

Let me guess, none of the bad shit in your life is your fault, none of the shit that sucks or the dumb ways you spend your time is your fault, the world just shit on you and poor, helpless little old you just can't do anything about it. You're the eternal victim of circumstance.

I'm suggesting you're a worthless sack of shit like the rest of us. If willpower was still a thing for anybody here, none of us would be. You're the one coming in here with your fluffy bunny smiling flower horse shit as tho you're anybody whose opinion isn't hypocritical to fuck and back. If you knew anything about willpower
you wouldn't be here

I never said that. Feel free to probe again for a weak spot. Protip: everyone here still loses.

Not everyone on the chans is a degenerate NEET faggot, many of us are successful IRL in business, relationships, etc though I'll give you that almost all of us are fucked up in one way or another.

stay mad faggot. im far from perfect but unlike you and 'the rest of us' im actively trying to get better because otherwise im fucked, thats just how it works. and if you disagree with that im not sure i have much hope for you man

peace

Actively trying and failing.

This

Don't listen to him AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not everyone are worthless like you :'^DDDddd

I'd give this post a pretty high chance of being samefaggotry.

This was only because 4gaye didn't care about my thread. All they care for is bananas, dick threads and YLYL

ok

I'll bite
>Not his isn't a gay story, there were chicks there… Though tbh girls in Scouting make it really fucking pozzed these days

Fat cunt had it coming to her tbh… She ruined everything…
It wouldn't be a surprise to know that she turned out to be a lesbian either… Fucking fat girl scouts, not even once!

Trips checked

Holy fuck, my nigger, you had a horrible family. You are a prime example of being the scapegoat in a dysfunctional family. Holy. Fuck. Man.
Now I don't feel too bad about myself because my family, even though they (also two older sisters) abused me physically and emotionally, didn't ruin sex for me since it was NEVER and I mean NEVER a subject. So, I could form my opinion about that, at least.

With all due sincerety, I hope you're doing better now and are processing your trauma and PTSD. I hope you cut all contact to your toxic family, and are seeing a therapist. Jesus, people who are too stupid to have children should be shot on sight when violating the (utopical) law.

You sleazy bastard. I like you.

Bet you get a boner everytime you eat some (spicy) tomato chips.

Should've killed the whale

OP here
I remember when I was angry at this 14 year old girl when I was 10. Here's how it went.

You are a sick twisted fuck. How the fuck can your childhood include so many sexual occurences without being a rape victim or rapist?

I lived in a pretty weird neighborhood and I actually just meant to hurt her because she hit me and not to hurt her sexually. I didn't really know anything about sex etc. until I was about 14.

I wish I would've grown up in your neighbourhood. I had so sexual encounters but they're not as extravagant as the stories here.

You didn't know about sex until you were 14? Jesus, I knew all about the birds 'n bees (or rather ins and outs) when I was 8 or 9, because a classmate showed me sone neato dutch gangbang pornsites when I visited him every now and then.

Yeah, I never knew which was pretty weird considering people actually let their kids walk naked in my neighborhood and them actually being overly sexual about everything.

Sometimes you could even see adults have sex in their balcony. I didn't understand what they did though.

Noice dubs, Hitler is proud of you.

Holy fuck, and you grew up in prudish America or elsewhere? Your neighborhood sure as hell was as sexually open as ancient Romans or Greeks.

America really isn't as prudish as people think.
Old people just say prudish things that young people ignore.
In reality just about everyone is a legit criminal, but we don't care enough.

America is disgustingly prudish

I actually don't like it here. Too many Homos

Yeah, I don't mean America is prudish when it comes to actual intercourse or promiscuity, but the mindset. I have the impression sex is seen as something inherently bad there. Look at the strict laws regarding the age of consent and what is seen as pedophilia for example - people are losing their shit when you fuck a "kid" who is 15, 16 or 17 depending on the state. And the porn actresses don't seem to enjoy the sex for the most part too, heck they are even incredibly bad at faking it. In, for example, Japan, even though sex is almost non-existent and easily related with perverts, women actually crave it and the porn actresses actually enjoy sex. Nudity is also a taboo in the US, you cannot even see a naked body in the afternoon program and a lot of (good) TV shows go even that far and have most ridiculous scenes where tits and ass are covered at all costs (e.g. Mad Men).

That's my hypothesis, I've never been there but some laws regarding sex, that prostitution is even illegal is beyond me.

user it is a meme. No one actually cares about the sexual taboo

Where do you live because it sounds like heaven

You don't wanna come

Boner Factor: 0

Fuck You

DON'T LIE TO ME, BOI

Explain it in detail

The good thing is that you know you're not gay

WRONG, BUDDY

You can't see naked girls in the street or twist teenage nipples or watch sex on balconies or have orgies like the Etruscans WHY EVEN LIVE

America is the most anti-social country in the world

FUCK THIS THREAD I'M OUT

Why so mad?

It isn't that bad if you have an imouto that's a few years younger than you.
Also it helps having a trad family.

It's better if it's almost about equal amount of boys and girls

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

II

Eat a lot, exercise = solved

You solved half the problem

Stop jacking off and force yourself to like women

I do like women, I just put gay because if I typed in bi you would have said I was just gay.

Why not just write straight?

Because I'm not entirely straight?

So you admit of being a homo?

Yeah, except I still like women

So you are bisexual, or just autistic? No, seriously?

Total autist

Reading comprehension

Once when I was like five I used to hang out with the girl across the street. We said we were going to get married one day or some shit. One day she wanted to play married couple or something. We went into the laundry room and she pulled my pants out and gave my bepis a kiss. Then we heard my mom coming so I pulled my pants up and that was that. It was 15 years before I got another bepis touch from a girl.

Woah

Sometimes I'm asking myself how little grills that bepis is the main goal in their life … I wonder I wonder.

Yeah. I get lonely. I'm becoming a trucke. Soon I will have truck stop whores to bang. I hope at least some of them are decent looking.

fuck having a mommy GF (well, definitely a 2D one at least) is my grea desire and these stories are prime fapping material. If my current mom wasn't actually mom but a ~15 year younger hot random woman that would be heaven, I'm already a useless neet who doesn't go outside

That is one painful GIF to watch.

Life is pain. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something.

Peace sells,but who's buying?

Gee, it doesn't make any sense at all! This guy sure is a faggot for being affected by shit that happened to him as a kid!
Look, you may be someone who can deal with it and move on, but some people get affected by shit that happens to them as a kid.

I found my dad's porn stash when I was 4 and I've been constantly watching porn since.

THIS THREAD IS JIM APPROVED!