Liberals Are Going to Gas Themselves Tonight

REMEMBER DNC FART IN TONIGHT!!!

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN LIBS SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTED?!?!?!?

archive.is/r39BC

How many do you think will shit themselves?

WHO WILL BE THE HERO THAT SHOWS UP WITH A LIGHTER AND IMMOLATES THE ENTIRE CONVENTION?

Bern outs will somehow fuck this up

No idea about tonight, but I know of one person who will be shitting her pantsuit live during the Presidential Debates.

blow it out your ass

Don't forget about she having a seizure and dying right after shitting herself in front of thousands

#ShitYourself4Bernie

What a fucking spineless NWO-puppet bitch.

they would literally need to let out multiple thousand lungfulls of gas to achieve anything reaching and ignitable mass.

You underestimate how bad the diets of sjws are.

now, i'm not saying that i want the dnc to be struck by lightning and spontaneously erupt in flames and accelerate the death of the democratic party….
BUT
it would be really fucking funny, fam.

does it predominately consist of fizzy lifting drinks?

I see what you did there.

How else do you think they manage to be so full of hot air all the time?

The only reason any of you wehraboo nerds would know that word is because you read it in world of warcraft as a warlock spell.

God damn Jews and their fecal obsession.

It's a spell in every fantasy game ever. You just outed yourself as a wow teenager.

So many people are going to shit their pants.

Ridiculous.

I remember that movie from the South Park Movie opening called Asses on Fire. Guess we are getting to see it live now.

Jesus fucking Christ, they're absolutely lost it.

Glorious.

I hope somebody uses liquid ass. That will clear the place out.

From what movie is it? This effect is so fucking cheaply done.

polite sage

that's Walking Dead Season 1

Back when they had a budget of like $20k per episode, instead of the current $30k.

TIP TOP KEK

Meme magic is real.

You're off by more than a decade, youngfag. Stick around long enough and you'll slowly become less of a faggot if you put in a lot of work.

That picture reminds me of that night club fire. Looked like a scene straight out of hell.

Okay, on a more practical level, as opposed to "spontaneously combusting", if these people are going to try to "synchronize their farts", then that means that every person who is eager to participate, but doesn't have much gas for it, is going to shit themselves. That will actually raise the disruptive effect of the protest, since y'know, shit stinks a lot.

Also, because of the storm, nobody is going to be able to open a window or run outside.

When did reality become satire?
Kek, at least we gave fun and bizarre times ahead

Yeah lel I learned this word from an 80s piece of shitty fantasy not late 90s, dumbass.

NO SMOKING PLEASE

Seriously though what the fuck is even happening anymore. My mind just can't comprehend the sheer amount of bullshit in the world.

did they not go through with it?

Did you not have spelling tests in school?

I think they did, it just wasn't enough people to make a difference.

How about you eat shit underageb&?

They all went home

oy veyyy sniff these farts goy!

did we meme this to happen

And the leftist double standards are once again in full view.

fucking commie trash, we should be hanging these scum in the streets