____

Technological capabilities

Weapons: Copper spears, Copper axes, Bow and arrow
Tools: Basic digging / Cutting tools. Fishing rods/nets, Metal tools
Buildings: Thatched mud huts, Wooden Structures
Food: Cooking fires
Metal: Copper

____

Population: (Estimated population increase for next turn: 10%)
Total in tribe: 46 -1 man dead - 3 women taken

____

Resource situation: Food: Low (Food being taken by the Anders)
Infrastructure: Basic dirt paths between homes

____

Facing the tremendous army of the Anders, which outnumbers our entire tribe, our chief understands that to refuse Falkring now would mean our entire tribe be slaughtered. "I accept" our chief calls from atop the wall.
"You shall be our king" Without a moment of hesitation the king of the Anders commands "Open the gate". Our soldiers nearest to the door reluctently open our defences to the Anders as their army begins to enter our home.
"As payment for our protection today and in the future" Falkring begins "You shall give us half of any food you find, which you will send every day". "We will take what we want from you now. You belong to us" Falkring hisses with a horrible grin
before grabbing the arm of one of our tribes girls and pulling her to him. The girls father steps forward in protest. But he is met instantly with a spear in the gut from Falkring. People from our tribe gasp as the man falls to the floor in a pool of blood.
"Anyone who resists our rule will die. Just like this!" Pointing to the dying man on the floor, Falkring finishes his statement by jamming his spear into the skull of our man.

"20 men will stay here to keep you in order. The rest of us are leaving now" The king of the Anders says before gesturing for his men to follow. Falkring takes the sobbing girl from our tribe with him, a few of the other Ander's men also capture some of our girls as they leave.
The remaining soldiers sit around and bark orders at our traumatised folk. They command that we clean up the bodies and find somewhere for the occupying soldiers to sleep. Reluctantly our people begin to do as they say.
Our chief, mutters under his breath " We will have vengeance for this" as he turns away from the mess and goes to sit down.

The Anders are now taking our food, and they have also taken several of our women. Undoubtedly they will come and take more in the future unless we stop them. But what can we do?

____

Development

A:Invent something (Suggestion)
B:Send a group to do something (E.g scouting. Make a suggestion)
C:Build something (user suggestion)
D:user suggestion

____

Diplomacy

Make a suggestion

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/3zywjr
poal.me/utak4p
poal.me/q65tsj
poal.me/sygy1n
poal.me/lbtywm
poal.me/hnixxw
poal.me/4ke17t
discord.gg/mDjBw
poal.me/hv6h7h
strawpoll.me/10857949
strawpoll.me/10857960
strawpoll.me/10857971
strawpoll.me/10857994
poal.me/c2gyes
poal.me/plttfz
archive.is/er1wp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP kills himself or goes back to 4chan

A: agriculture
Because we need food ffs and we can't defeat those cunts yet.
And diplomacy: i guess cuck it up for now kek help us get out of these dark times.

OP betrayed us! fuck you OP we were to not submit to anders! fuck you!

Going against 300 anders with our constantly dying population

thats a retarded name for a tribe

The most votes in the previous thread said submit to anders. We don't just do what you say, we do what the most people say

D: civil war motherfucker.

Every option is basically a suggestion OP. That's retarded because everyone will want different shit.

This we need food to grow our population to even compete with our neighbors

You're not wrong

Brevik is the rule of your civilization? kek

A: agriculture
and keep voting to change the stupid name. Murusians was winning last time I checked
poal.me/3zywjr

There are people telling me that i'm railroading and now people complaining that i'm letting it be open.
What do you want me to do?

Is this what you want?

A: Invent agriculture
B: Domesticate Animals
C: Send scouting parties
D: Build a house

Is that what you want?

Yeah, and naming ourselves by a wall which failed us is so fucking brilliant right?

A: we invent poison

A. Agriculture.

We need this honestly.

A: Agriculture, including the Anders' livestock pls

A

D: Go nomadic again leave anders.

it saved us from total annihilation

dont spoonfeed the retards OP

A, invent agriculture

C. Build a large fish cage to put into the river. If we're going to give him half our food every day, we need enough to sustain ourselves as well. We cannot rebel until we are fed and ready.

I second this.

A: Invent agriculture

poal.me/utak4p
Vote on this its the easiest way to tell what we do

D- I suggest that we attempt to assimilate the Anders' 20 guards that are policing our tribe into our own. If we shift their loyalty, our resources wouldn't be as depleted. It shouldn't be difficult as they speak the same language, and look almost identical to us. Plus we can breed with them to accelerate our population.

Like you did yesterday in the beginning where most options are "static" or whatever and one or two are a suggestion, but whatever, I guess I was wrong since everyone wants agriculture anyway.

Hey, its ok.

20 Men of them are guarding us!
We are 42, if we now concentrate just on agriculture we will stay their little agricucks and make their food while they fuck our women.

Poison might be good to get rid of the 20 men.

Also this if we want to escape the assbeating that will come as vengrance if we decide to kill our guards.
We are just 40 people yet, that is doable for a nomadic band, next time we might camp at position that is better defended, like a mountain.

Uh, those suggestions were a joke by the way. We don't have to vote to build a house. That happens every time we get new people.

And the other suggestions were just there to show how annoying it would be if we all just voted on one simple thing to do

then make a real poal faggot. because your shitty system means some people will be ignored

Yeah, I thought we could poison their food, make them weak and kill them off.

Someone make a poll if we want to uproot and fuck off away from gay anders king of the kike-noses

Rescinding this: Have some of our men work on a cage while studying for Agriculture.

But why should they assimilate into our smaller, weaker group when they have their own and can just take from us what they want?
Also 40 people, with half of them female maybe+20 men means unhappy young males.

OP is a faggot and sucks anderian dick

Stop complaining about this predicament.

Your retarded choices in the first 5 turns are what got us here.

That's why we invent poison and get rid of them quickly, it's not like they're going to text their king what's happening.

i wasnt here to vote then. i wanted to go to the sea dicknut

This

No planning for the future whatsoever

D

Send a few scouts to a region beyond the control of the king. Meanwhile the rest continue to provide food. When the scouts return, we slaughter the close the gates and slaughter the guards. We flee to another region and start a new life.

fucking faggot op submitted and lets shitty anderians rape our women and kill our people fuck you OP

Seconded

We werent doing too badly until we lost half of our population on that stupid migration.

The river location has all the same trade benefits as the sea, but protects us from sea-faring raiders.

It was a good choice.

Cuck

there were no raiders bad spirits

there were votes and besides, there is 300 of them while we are not even 50

1. If you didn't submit to the Anders this would be over now. Game over. Everyone dead.

2. We were in the situation where we had to submit to the Anders because of what people, including you, voted for. So stop crying

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FOCUS

We made some bad choices and now we're in a tight spot. Will we continue to complain and die or will we find a solution and thrive?

It was a bit of a mix up, the plan was to move most our guys there, not just a few people.

It's all based on a dice roll anyway.

Are you really all thinking about agriculture? Think about it faggots, if we use this turn for agriculture, we risk of losing more women the next turn, we need to plan how to remove the guards.

It's what people chose, fuck off.

A: Invent Agriculture, we need to get a steady rate of food.

they want only food I dont think they will take more women. and we are not ready to face retaliation from them yet

I didnt vote for shit.

For fucks sake you cucks are half retarded

A: we grow our population and be slaves for 3 turns

after that we go to anders in middle of the night and put straw and thatch all around their village and set fire to it. when the fire dies down to embers we move in, slaughter all the men and boys and keep any woman who isnt burned.

Gif related, what needs to happen to chief OP

We're still reproducing at a reasonable level, and this will only help us grow faster to compensate for them taking our women. Besides 40 vs 150 raiders or 300 Anders are fucking terrible odds even if you have better weapons

8 votes for agriculture. Unless something changes its going with agriculture for next turn

If we poison the guards, we'd have to get the fuck out of the village as soon as possible, or we will face 80 angry anderians.

Our best hope would be inventing agrticulture, then animal husbandry and making the anders submit with our glorious cavalry.

Three choices;
1. Give up and become slaves to whats-his-name
2. Pick up and move somewhere else
3. Find some other tribes of people who are being fucked over and start some coalition shit.

I agree with this, fellow murusian :^)

I second this notion

Keep the cuteboys as 'comfort' slaves

I third this notion.

My only problem with that is OP hinted at them taking our women away. Without women there is no civilization. We need to act fast. Waiting it out will only get worse and OP said that as well.

We need to flee there is no other way but we need to flee to a place where we are outside the king's control. Somewhere isolated where we can start up again. We are in no position to fight and to stay enslaved means the death of us.

We should migrate rather than submit. Better dead than slaves.

Eh, sure.

i still prefer the cavalry

GUYS
WE JUST NEED TO INVENT USURY AND WE WILL RULE THE ANDARIANS LIKE KINGS!

Also fucking fags we should have atleast over 150 villagers before overthrow attemp 250 to be safe.
Also we need slow working poison.
Or put poison in small amounts so they only feel shit. For now

Not only that but its not like we have fields full of food keeping us in our current location

>>>/jew/

But they take our women?
Id say we sporadically poison their men, but in small numbers and sporadic intervalls, so it seems like illness and not deliberate.

Lad, the Andals aren't cucks. Their first response will be to shoah us if there are mysterious deaths, deliberate or not

Literally berrypicker strategy

We literally do not have the numbers or the resources to fight them. At all cucks.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Turns could cost us women from now on. But since everyone want agriculture, let's see how it plays out.

OP should number how many women we have, at least in these times of scarcity of breeders.

So are you all going with this?

All in favor say aye

So this.

aye

RIP Helkesus

OP how about we do something interesting?

Half the tribe wants to stay subjugated and the other half wants to flee. Dice decides who survives :^) Then we take the story from there.

turns cost us only food for now

AYE

I agree.

Aye

Ok. this is an argument for mass poisoning then?
I say one of our taken women should risk it, they are most likely to be taken to their camp and might even be trusted a bit after some fucking.

Do it for kek

Aye!

Their population grows faster than ours since they have more people and food from us. Don't think they don't have sentries at night protecting their village.

Aye. After agriculture, of course.

Sounds fun.

We *could* play it off as the blight of the Haraecrimites.

Ok, its to late for other plans now, aye.

Nein

Can we do this:

But also try to smuggle poison into their water/food supply the day before via woman?

Mass poisoning would be better. Maybe at a feast or something.

How are we going to get so much poison, get them to bring all their fighting men etc. We're still at INCREDIBLY low numbers you idiots.

If they go after Haraecrimite women they could become diseased and it would be easy pickings for us if we do this

Dubs says agricucks die and the runaways thrive

Aye,

but keep their cute boys as cumslaves

Im writing up the next turn now.

People we don't have any poison and not enough people have voted for inventing poison and we do not know where to get it from. So poison is out right now.

I'm for poisoning guard's food when we feed them.

Seconded

So lets just convince them to fuck the Haraecrimites to contract their disease

If poison is out, then migration seems like the best option.

It's migration or perpetual slavery

Ok, we grow veggies then.

KEK WILLS IT
We make their boys our sluts in the future.

See? This sounds more reasonable. If we do become slaves, wait for a huge festival like the king's birthday and present the village with more food that we normally provide so they think we're seeking favor. We poisoned the food and while they're eating it we also present our own version of a Trojan horse and let the soldiers slaughter every single man and enslave the women and children.

They could be smart and realize that it could be suspicious. Food tasters? How can we confirm that their vast numbers will eat our poisoned food.

I agree, but do it subtly, debilitate rather than outright kill

Off with your head>>6935205
*girls

Both*

die

>>>/altRIGHT/

Even sodomy with the girl slaves when we don't want to sully our lineage with Anderite blood?

Elementary my dear Watson. We become the bestest little cucks since we're already heading that way with the agrifags. They lower their defenses because they can continue to rape our women and steal the food from our plates, then we strike.

They are our cousins, so it doesnt really matter.

We should at least know about some halluzigenic mushrooms or so?
I mean, hunter gatherers always knew what NOT to eat after some tries.

We need more men anyway in the future, its not gay, just asserting dominance.

That's a very
CIVIC
attitude

Kill yourself, this is how real men dominate other tribes.

Kill their babys fucker

>>>/altright/

I want civic cucks to leave.

Are you some kinda idiot? If we migrate away we'll have further loses making us fall even lower. We just need to play smart.

Hmmm, you don't want the spoils of war?

Your vote means nothing then.

Well they are more or less identical to us. It would be like a German intermixing with an Anglo

The context which i said that was in taking their women as slaves.

For some reason the kikes continue to rule nations even when they have to start from zero. Is it because they truly are a blessed people or because they are cunning and ruthless?

When did the Romans ever subvert anyone?

iirc, Romulus and Remus moved away from Alba Longa to create a new city

They got subverted pretty hard by the greeks.

This is about dominance, we're not the ones to be fucked - the Anders' kids are.

*Etruscan's* cough cough

The problem right now is that we have no population to even consider migrating. We could lose people on the way.

Murder their men
you fucking
faggot

Anders' women & children are*

Son, even the greeks didn't penetrate anuses

True but history is full of gambles. We will become the Trojans and found a new Rome. The Trojans couldn't have done that under the sandals of the Greeks.

We need to purge our tribe of all faggots.

Pederasty?

The Romans fought the Etruscans though, and they were never subjugated by them.

Weren't there schools where you could get fucked in the ass by your teacher for not behaving well?

No lad, that's not what we are. We are a civilized people unlike the barbaric Anders

Vote on it We kill him or not!
poal.me/q65tsj

Turn: 10
Civilization name: Kekites / Anders
Form of Government: Ruled by the Anders' King Falkring
Religion: Spiritualism / Ancestor Worship
Civic culture: Stationary Hunters and Fishermen
Overlord: Anders

____

Agriculture: Basic.

____

Population: (Estimated population increase for next turn: 9% Reduced by food level)
Total in tribe: 53

____

Resource situation: Food: Okay (Food being taken by the Anders)

____

As the Anders are now taking our food we have not enough food to feed everyone and people are starting to go hungry. One day, someone from our tribe suggests that if we take some of the edible root vegetables and berry bushes and pull up the plants we could then plant them in our home and have a constant supply of growing food without having to go searching.
Members of the tribe then begin this task, taking as many plants as they can find and transplanting them to where we live. This gives us a great boon, allowing us to make more food than before. This stops as many people from starving.

There is also talk among members of the tribe, including our chief, that we should strike back against the Anders. However our people are scared and unprepared. We do not have enough men to fight them. If we fled they would most likely find us and kill us.
It seems that for now we have to bide our time and wait for our chance to become free.

One man from our village, his name Hanhart, who's lover was stolen by the Anders when they subjugated us, wakes up early one morning before anyone else. He grabs an axe and calmly walks towards the sleeping Anders's soldiers. Then, as they remain sleeping, he begins to hack and slash. Smashing through bone and slitting the throats of the soldiers he attacks. It is only a moment before the Anders' soldiers start waking up.
They jump into action and fight with Hanhart. Hanhart is no match for the enemy and is quickly dispatched. But not before he had managed to kill 5 of the Anders men.
The Ander's guards are in outrage after the fight and they are about to send a messanger to the anders' capital. But our chief manages to persuade them not to. The Anders' accept that the man who attacked them was insane and is now dead.
And they change their minds about getting more soldiers in.

We dodged the bullet, we overhear that the commands the guards were given was to kill us all if any of us attacked them. We have been given mercy.

The next day another man who's lover was taken by the Anders' tells our chief that he is going to the Anders' village to save his lover, and that he does not care if he dies. Should we allow him to go and try to save her, or should we stop him?
If he goes he will most likely die, and the entire tribe may be punished for what he does if he harms any of the Anders in their home.

____

Special Descision
Should we allow the man whose lover was taken to go and try to rescue her?

A: Yes, let him go alone
B: Yes, and we will send a group to aid him!
C: No. It is simply to risky.

Development

____

Diplomacy

Make a suggestion

I'm pretty sure it was illegal to penetrate

I will be back in about 25 minutes, I hope you have al decided what to do by then so that I can write the next turn.

Aside from the fact that quests singlehandedly killed /tg/, an otherwise robust and intelligent board, this shit just feeds into the rest of the bullshit that's warping Holla Forums into Holla Forums's /r9k/.

If we're going to become jews/cucks we should probably invent poison so we can regain our freedom

poal.me/sygy1n
Speacial descision pol
Developpent pol
poal.me/lbtywm

Ok the andeans are not as cruel as they could be.
That one faggot might fuck everything up, he wont go on a rampage to rescue.
We can pacifie him by thinking about ways for a coordinated way to get our independence back.
Also
Holy fuck, they have a citystate?

Special decision: C

Development: A: we invent the fucking poison already

C: Build something-
We build a great pagoda for this Great Boon God we have encountered, he will lead us to good times for our kingdom

Special Decision: A

C. ffuck that retard, risking his whole tribe just because he cant find other hole to fuck

A. We can't allow our men to become cucks

You are on the wrong fucking board for that bullshit, user. This isn't even tangentially on topic. This isn't even within shouting distance of the board's purpose.

Why not have video game and anime threads? Why have any standards? Why not just fling shit at each other and hoot like apes?

Special decision: C. Best to wait until we have poison and are prepared enough to do some real damage.

Normal decision: A. Let's invent poison.

Decision C.

why not fuck off and eat a dick,

C) that shithead will ruin the plan

We should invent poison

Just filter the thread if it triggers your autism

Filtered for being an annoying little faggot

C, no. It's too risky.

We will kill the Anders as one and get the lad a new waifu.

A. We need weapons, NOW.

It's a nice place for people of our school of thought to discuss how we would build a civilization, if we were to ever actually be in control of a nation, this could help our nation building skills for a NatSoc future

C) Convince the man to wait until we can actuaclly save her lover

Also start gathering info, poison plan

Special A give him food and arrows he can set their houses on fire with.

C make a great wooden wall and start making secret traps around the anders path to our village as they don't really keep a eye on that

C

We can't let one man destroy the entire tribe. It's sad his wife got kidnapped and raped but we must think of our volk. We got to kill him.

B

We're losing women to them and we're losing our men to insanity. Demoralization is the enemy here. We must flee and start anew but before we can do that we need our swiftest and most intelligent scouts to find an area outside the king's command. Then we will slaughter the guards and start a new nation. We will always remember their cruelty to us and when we grow strong, we will slaughter them all.

That's the dumbest thing you could do right now, we have guards on high alert in our camp right now, remember?

Guys the poison idea is foolish, let's build up our infrastructure and increase our population.

B. Let's send a group, but not to fight but trade and negotiation for the girl. This way moral will not decrease.

C. Let us set up some proper fishing nets and boats.

The poison will NOT work you idiots, it's not good for the long term at least not this late, we need more people. Even if we get some with the poison they outnumber us numerically, and have a better city. We cannot fight them /yet/

Special Decision:

C - We need this man, convince him to stay his wrath for the time being, his thirst for vengeance will be quenched

Development:

A: Invent Alcohol - save it to give as a gift pre invasion, they will be easier to overcome if we can intoxicate them

He's going to be on a frenzy, i dont think he will do much.

IF we are to send him, we need to make sure they think he is a haeracrimite, not one of us.

You newfags don't seem to get it. Quest cancer KILLED /tg/. /tg/ was a hobbyists board and one of the most robust at that- the only people who posted their regularly were of quality since everything was so esoteric.

Quests are entryism at their worst. It gets people who have no investment in the board's original purpose to come and shitpost about whatever the hell they want. The only thing worst than a quest thread is a general thread.

Cancer fucking spreads. You don't just hope it goes away, you don't just hide it, you eradicate it ruthlessly and relentlessly. Muh Board Culture is the Le Current Year of imageboards.

Yeah no OP you can't even tell a feasible story cya

lel, can't see your post

It's a motherfucking quest thread. Go play Civilization or Endless Legends or whatever if you want to LARP as a NatSoc nation. Besides that, we already have our Northwest Front and Flavor of the Month Island Circlejerk threads regularly.

What cruelty? They gave us our technology when they were still ruled by elders than this despot came along and vassalized us. WE can't migrate yet at least until we have a larger population yet.

Subvert with trade, faith and family bonds. our civilizations will merge. Settle the lands around us so we eventually out number them, raid smaller tribes for their women and children for increased population.

Hmmm, I second this post.

i remember /tg/ i know what killed it Holla Forums wont be killed by one thread you turbo autist

if we were to flee, we would need to take our children and elders with us, which would slow us down and anders army would catch up with us real easy

Negotiate what? We're not in a position to negotiate. What can we offer them? Food? They take that already.

You make a good point, I'd like to change my previous vote to this.

With the /individual/ who took the girl. This is literally what we need to get a proper relationship as partners.

I've played Civ for hundreds of hours and I'm fucking bored of it, the multiplayer never works out and this gives a lot more freedom of choice on a much greater level

Why don't we let these anders fools there is much more tribesmen than there actually are? Presume that a unexisting pocket of your tribe returns and pull of a stunt with horns and torches so it seems like a much stronger army is waiting for the anders than they thought we had and cut down their fleeing men in the middle of the night as they run from a nonexisting bigger army. Then move out of Anders territory as soon as possible

inventing a navy and sending them to sail throught the river system would be a nice ideia.

Anyone got that screenshot of someone on Holla Forums saying that MLP won't have any pornography?

guys
We've got to consider my Great Boon God Pagoda idea, his wisdom will lead us into a new age, we will summon the forces of the Boons through rituals and kick out these faggots

Instead of inventing poison, invent alcohol, get the bastards drunk then kill them while they sleep. Worked for the Romans. Then we leave, taking everything and everyone we can with us.

If we know how to make alcohol then we can trade with other tribes for things we need.

They've been neighbors and now occupiers now that they've probably know that isn't true.

Let us build, and expand. Perhaps we can negotiate with their leader and not the tribe later on?

When he dies there will be chaos, we'll have some idea of what to do then in the future. For now, build and grow.

This is the way to do it.

B for special.

A to build up our infrastructure.

Literal autist

Huh, I thought these things had died out when I had a breakdown. OP is this your own CIV template or one you borrowed from my games?

Special Decision:
C - They will certainly abandon their patience if another one of our men slaughters them.
Development:
A - Invent Alcohol, as we can utilize it as a Trojan horse-ish weapon to intoxicate the Anders, and proceed to devastate their civilization whilst they're incapable of retaliating effectively.

But how will you prevent ourselves from drinking it?
Thats usually how alkohol is discovered in the first place.

You have no idea.

I sure am glad Anders came to "liberate" us

It's probably the same faggot that was sperging out in a War of Nations threads

I say we wait it out and assasinate their chief with poison then

we need have our religious heads forbid it, it will be a tool of conquest

Then the rest will kill us

Not yet. God damn it, don't do alcohol yet, we don't have the resources for it, nor the farmland or labor.

We need to grow first, we don't have the ability to fight them even if we got the majority of them drunk. Alcohol might be a good resource to trade for.

Make it against our religion to drink it but not to make it.

We have berrybushes now.
Berrybooze?

C, dont let the guy go
A, invent poison

Let's extract female hormones from wild muskrats and live as boipuccy cock slaves in the Anders king's harem for free NEET bucks forever.

wew

Nigger shut the fuck up for once.

No one cares. We're having a fun thread and if you want to be a stick in the mud, fuck off.

This goys got the right idea.

Kill the guy.

Invent alcohol and make the town a party place.

Seems reasonable.
A-are we Kebab now?

Are you saying we should become muslims ?

fuck off mudslime

Kek, never thought of it this way.

You're fucking boring, all you think about is food, what will be next? We invent fast food?

He enslaved us not vassalized us. They take our food and our women. If they took our food, ok but they murdered a father who tried to protect his daughter from being raped. This is a clear sign they do not respect us and it will only get worse.

Good point. Do they have any horses we could steal? Or maybe we have our own since the old elders provided us with beasts of burden. We would have some kind of head start since they are far away. At least two days of a headstart since they collect food everyday. Slaughter the guards and then the people collecting the food.

I didn't say "who" I said "what?" We are not in the position of power. They are. Therefore they can set the terms unless we have something of value we can offer. We don't have anything of value. Therefore negotiations are pointless and I predict the man will injure whoever tries to reason with him.

Kek

Development poll

poal.me/hnixxw
poal.me/hnixxw

Because food is literally life or death here, we need to be able to have a easier time gathering it, before we have the spare crops to even make alcohol. And let me remind all of you we have no real farms yet, we just invented agriculture, we can set a turn to make farms.

And besides, alcohol is a great option a turn or two from now when we have the manpower and resources for it.

If our women are eventually being taken away, we need to constantly knock them up and get as many children out of them as we can before it's too late.

Reminder that this is only a hegemony, this is not a feudal kingdom. If we get rid of the ruler it will all crumble into multiple tribes.

I say we invent stone inscribed porn to turn the anders off from our women as they fap over stone stories of lesbian sex all day.

Why are we inventing alcohol instead of killing their leader first?

WE TRIED TO WARN YOU
KILL FALKRING AND IT ALL DIES

And the multiple tribes will war amongst themselves and give us a chance to build and defend. Distractions can work in our favor.

This, I change my vote to D: every woman must be impregnated at all times

ohol consumption will lead to degeneracy and lack of ambition in our tribe, we need to limit its recreational use. Plus we can use it as an accelerant when burning their village to ash

To get them drunk so they can't fight

I guess we plan to kill him with' alcohol.

Give them the D

on the other hand alcohol is great for morale and gives courage to the fighters

I like the way you're thinking about this

We have to incapacitate them before we strike, then leave before they come after us.

We have berrys.
let them rot in sugar.
Make booze.
It sometimes happens by itself in nature, resulting in drunken animals.

Yes.
This is great.
Make him addicted to our special berrybooze.

REMINDER THAT IF YOU FUCKHEADS FOLLOWED MY ADVICE TO BUILD WEAPONS ON TURN 3 INSTEAD OF OCCUPYING THE VILLAGE OF THE FUCKING DAMNED WE'D BE RUNNING THE PLACE

Alright so what are you goys doing?

We don't need false liquid courage

Yeah, surely they will all just drink all day and do nothing while we kill them :^)

We need farms and nets. WE need to build up our city, even if we kill some warriors, and their leader they'll still have a huge advantage over us.

Let's increase our numbers if we even think about leaving alright? We'd have to rebuild everything, and then more so if we lose anyone on the way.

So we need booze and sex.

Worse soldiers can beat champions under certain conditions

Why not develop military tactics to cope with our temporary lack of strength? Good tactics trump individual strength

yes we do, our fighters are shit and run away easily

Our population growth stops if we don't deal with them, once we deal with them we get the rest of their tribe killing us.

We concluded that in order to save our tribe we need to make alchohol and keep our women impregnated at all times.

For the record, I didn't vote to occupy the abandoned city

Inventing alcohol i guess?

Yeah, they'll all struggle for power, and we could have another weak tribe merge into us to boost our numbers if we really wanted.

What? Alcohol has been around for centuries, and I doubt many armies got fully shitfaces before battles.

Anyway, I think with our numbers it might be advantageous to get some assassins,we can send him/them on a suicide mission to kill their king and pin it on one of Falkring's lower tribes or something.

We should've never went to that village, I tried to warn these faggots. We thought it was diseased, and it pretty much was.

We need poison or assassins if we wish to free our kin.

Kek confirms: Booze, sex, & bargain for the stolen woman.

Our women weren't taken this turn :^)

LIterally, we can't fight them, not yet you fools.

Dis.

This.

The only move is to flee. Why aren't you faggots listening? Slaughter the guards and the people who come in to pick up the food. We can get two days headstart at the very least and get to a different land outside the king's control.

We should of moved our whole tribe at once, we got fucked over cause we moved only a few there at once.

Because we have no numbers to fucking flee you idiot.

I'm still wondering if you made the template yourself or if you saved an old one from the Dindu campaign.

The only good that can come out of this, is using it for trade. Why are we making this decision? It makes no sense.

We should be focusing on freedom.

How did that campaign end? I didn't catch the threads after a point.

I didn't take it from the Dindu threads. This is a modified version of one I did last year which I had to stop doing to study for exams.

So A, invent booze while babby'ing up every woman.

And B for the special question - bargain for the stolen woman.

Okay, alcohol wins. I am writing the next turn

Our religion will forbid the use of alcohol, so only the anders become drunkards.
Also, we shouldnt teach them the secret on how to make it, so they be dependent on us to have their high.

we present the firewater as an offering to Falkring to distribute to his men, on the eve we decide to strike, we need to start early to make enough for the attack

You can't trade poison, or if you can you probably shouldn't.

BABBY UP THE WIMMINZ TOO

Subversion and growth. Blur the lines until we're partners or basically the same civilization. And I doubt we'll have the population to make much alcohol that drunkenness.

:^) Drunkeness isn't going to become a problem /anytime/ soon, in fact alcohol will be GREAT for us due to making water less likely to kill you if you drink.

Once we have surpluss labor and more brewers and thus more alcohol. Then it /might/ be a problem.

no, we are not filthy mudslimes and we can control ourselves

Trader Red your name is fitting you traitorous merchant kike!

You're basically saying to stay enslaved and watch our women get raped while we work hard in the fields. How fucking cucked is that? Population can't grow without women and they're taking our food so that's another drain on population growth.

Meanwhile I propose we flee and start fresh. Yes people will die on the journey and we're a small tribe but it's much better than remaining as slaves.

Did not the Trojans run from the Greeks and later found Rome?

Or did they stay slaves of the Greeks?

Turn 38, 850 population, 3 settlements and an enemy encountered to the imediate East of the third settlement.

It never really got to a logical conclusion since I had a nervous breakdown and stuff.

Ah, alright. I just remember lending some guy my template in one of the first threads and then another user started a civ thread too.

Its just temporarily, late we will invent that our shaman had some vision that said that its ok to drink it now.
we will need a local market, eventually

Oh, that's ok I suppose.

We should really poison the booze though. Just genocide the bastards. All we need is a cesspool or some bad meat or something.

Right, at best their king will become enslaved by liquid handcuffs and when his people see him weak, they'll want to overthrow him, and we would have toppled the hegemony without having to risk killing Falkring.

Goodbye homogenous society. Maybe you'd like to give the fags who wanted little boys to fuck special rights too?

Well, you say that…

Thanks.
It was a really fun one to see grow and contribute to. Hope you're alright now then, those can really fuck one up.

That's the Aeneid

Baffoon, I'm saying we hold it off for later, they didn't even take women this turn. Wait, grow and plot.

Wait until we're at least stronger before the very serious migration. We just don't have teh numbers.

We actually already share some culture and speak the same language.

And - well at least with alcohol we have some trade resource.

its the same guy who said to fuck their men

No?

religion should forbit only excessive use of alcohol

This image is a result of chosenite influence and degenerate non-white numbers being immense.

Trap their hunting grounds.

I've considered starting again. But the board is mostly active when it's daytime in the US, and I'm based in Europe. So I'd need to stay up far too late to do CIV threads.
I still hold onto my Civ folder in the hopes that I find the creativity and willpower to revive the Dindu campaign.

What are you? A jew or some shit? We're proud aryan people and we will not compromise. We will keep our culture and people sovereign at all cost.

Maybe, but for now, we need to make sure we are able to make enough to get most of their village hooked.

We can gain some cultural control if we focus on some cultural faith related actions. Hopefully we can get a charismatic prophet like figure, a early mystery cult and priesthood.

The legend of Rome is the survivors from the fall of Troy were the ancestors of Romulus and shit. Aeneid is from Aeneas the guy who led his people from their to glory.

Nigger, we speak the same language and share culture.

The whites doing this chose to do it, we had the same media influence as they did. Some are weak, some are strong. We can't assume all of our tribe will be strong.

exactly we are, at the present unable to prevent outside influence there must forbid until we are powerful enough to resist subversion ourselves

He had ships, supplies, and more people. We have none of this in great number.

Didn't they just steal another guy's girl? They will eventually cuck us to death. I refuse to go out like this. We either flee and get a fresh start or we die on our feet.

WE ARE PROUD KEKITES!!

We're basically the Irish at this point, we need to step our game up these next couple turns.

ANDERS GO HOME

Are we using names now?
Can I make a cool name and cosplay in the story?

Last turn that was, do the negotiation. If that fails, I'll agree. Pay the guy in food or our new alcohol, keep it a secret.

Here is what we will do THOSE IN FAVOR of leaving will say aye. and we can form a new tribe from that. all of those in favor of not splitting can say nye and stay
poal.me/4ke17t

It can be quite a problem for anyone based in Europe, yeah.
It'd be great if you ever do (then again these things seem to take quite a lot of work and preparation). Thanks for starting that campaign back then, at any rate. These are always fun.

The /tg/ in me wants me to go roleplay :C

shit name

if some of us split then we can call ourselves kekites

discord.gg/mDjBw

Here's the discord we used last night so we don't put too much nonsense in the thread.

You're the reason are women are dead

We have our beasts of burden and we have food that we're growing in the huts. All we need is to run and take a chance.

We're in a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

What's the point of the names though? Is there any purpose for it in the game or is it just for fun?

Why don't we say fuck it and pull a Pizarro or was it Cortez?

Vague ICness I suppose, roleplay?

Of course there is a purpose.

Its something to take pride in as a people

What is this purpose?
Can I be a special villager, user?

OP HURRY UP FAGGOT AND WRITE IT

Today is the last day of my vacation and I demand entertainment!

I'm sure its fine.

Just to differentiate people without having to go throught the numbers.

dont meme this pls stop

It's a painstaking amount of work to run a quality CIV game.

I spent 2 days doing preparations, finding thematic pictures and music. Drawing and redrawing my shite maps in MS Paint. And then of course I watched 8 hours worth of documentaries on human history and the development of society.

Names and roleplay are purely for fun. The thought experiment of going back and redoing the development of civilization however is a very funny exercise in political and philosophical theory.

Looks like Vietnam

can't spell kekites without kike

1 hour in, where is OP?

where were you when the Andericucks said to let us die

Why are we not burning the shit out of them like i said?

For fucks sake all you faggots want to do is fuck their /cuteboys/ and get drunk. Burn their village down take their women so we can get started on building our fucking empire
Every second you waste thinking of jewish tactics the (((other tribes))) are growing stronger.

Huh… I guess you're right about that.

That map brings back memories. The campaign and how we expanded was glorious.

Wow, that's even more than what I expected. Not too surprising with the amount of effort that has to be put into these threads though.

Alright, I came up with a name for myself. I don't know what my occupation should be though.

he is writing probaly

our shit decisions got us in this situation

We must protect the children and women

They're much bigger than us, it is unlikely that even if we take them by surprise (which they will be on the look out for) we can take them all in one go

I'll be taking care of our population growth :^)

Anything involving these things would do.

Hunter, builder, lumberjack or warrior perhaps?

I'll be worshipping the Boon God, the real patron god of our tribe

Since we're full scale roleplaying now, waiting for the OP, I am a warrior named Doof.

Not hard lad, seems like most of this thread just want a go at the qt boys

Dobrudj here

I'll be a lumberjack but I'll join the town militia with my axe and become a warrior when the time comes, I'll be there saying

I'll rp as my son after a while and he'll be something different.

The frog God is obviously our patron

Dubs speaks truth, Kek is the patron saint of Holla Forums.

Any newfag knows this.

My runes were stronger than yours

So, what about instigating a war against a third party to debilitate the Anders?

Next turn in 2 minutes

we should eat frogs not worship them and become french

I voted to send half our tiny tribe to the abandoned stone village.

They'll probably get pissed at us for instigating a war and slaughter us all since we'd then be dead weight to him

D-don't worry abawt that, goy!

In yesterday's thread, we found a village that was infected with plague. I say we take that disease and infect the Anders village. If we are to die, then take those assholes with us.

We're already like the French.

Anderapists welcome!

MY PEOPLE! can you not see! Kek wills that we praise him this is punishment !
Praise kek!

we also lost a scouting party in the west

Well, since we're RPing anyway…

OP get that dragon dildo out of your ass and start writing

Yeah, next women they demand, we send plagued.

How would they know it was us?
We could look for another tribe, Attack while roleplaying as Anders out of the blue, retreat while leaving obvious mark leading to the Anders, and in the confusion attack, pretty risky tho

Kekites was the original name of our people. Since half want to be cucked, let them. The other half can run and found Rome.

We shall be known as the Kekesians.

Caucasians. Get it???

lay of the magic herbs for a while, you old fool

dubs confirm, we biological warfare nao

It's a wonder the sea dwellers to the west haven't decimated us, the Anderfags, and the buttnakeds by now.

My runes were stronger than yours

Turn: 11

____

Food: Cooking fires, storage boxes / barrels
Agriculture: Basic. Growing berry bushes and root vegetables.
General: Berry wine
____

Population: (Estimated population increase for next turn: 10%)
Total in tribe: 60

____

Resource situation: Food: Okay (Food being taken by the Anders)

____

We tell the man who wants to go and save his woman that he simply cannot leave to go and rescue her because if he does he will most likely die and put the rest of the tribe in danger. Forlorn and depressed, he returns to his home to sit in silence.
On the same day, one of our people who was opening a stored barrel of berry juice noticed that it had a different taste after being kept in a warm place for a few days. It now is fizzy and leaves a warm feeling after drinking.
But if you drink too much it makes you dizzy and feel sick. We have called this Berry Wine. We are now making it every day by mixing berry juice with some of the berry wine and leaving in a warm place. Out people are now drinking it at meals, people enjoy it alot and it could be used for trade.

On another day a man riding on a large hairy beast came up to our walls and asked to be let it. Our chief went to speak with him. The man on the horse wore large elegent robes and a red headdress wrapped around his head. His skin is the colour of sand and he has a short trimmed black beard.
When speaking to our chief he told our chief that his name is Golgonda, and that he is from a tribe called the Kiribait to the north, on the same river as ours. He offers to share his maps and we gladly accept. We now have new maps.
We tell him about our troubles with the Anders and he tells us that he understands. The Anders also tried to subjugate his tribe recently but their town has a wall much larger than ours and they were able to keep the enemy out, the Kiribait are now at war with the Anders. They are at a stalemate as the Anders have more men than the Kiribait but the Kiribait have repelled every assault on their town so far.
Golgonda also tells us about a tribe which used to be their ally, called the Hapalnec, which unfortunarely fell to the Anders and now their people are being used as slaves as punishment for fighting against the Anders.
Golgonda explains that he is the lead trader of the Kiribait and he has come here to try and initiate trade. He asks us if there is anything we can trade with him. And asks what we might want in return.

____

Trade
Should we trade and what should we trade?

Our things: Food, Copper, Berry wine, Tools/weapons

Kiribait things: Food, Bronze, Salt, Pottery, Domesticated animals, Metal armor

Development

____

Diplomacy

Make a suggestion

Remember the tactic that the Spartans used to wipe out 1/3 of Athens, they threw plague bodies over the wall in catapults and infected everyone

We could use this strategy later

Can we trade the Berry Wine for some luxury goods that we can give as tribute to the Anders to gain their trust?

Trade wine for armor

Send them the plague, after trying to confirm the Sandniggers story see if we can coordinate a two pronged attack

Trade: Berry Wine for Bronze

Development:

C - Armory to craft metal armor from bronze

Diplomacy:

Avoid making an outright alliance as we don't know where their allegiance truly lies

Took you long enough.

DON'T TRUST THE MERCHANTS!!!!

Also wouldn't the guards posted at our village kill this merchant since he's from an enemy tribe not conquered by them???

I don't like this one bit. I think this merchant is out to betray us.

TRADE WINE FOR THEIR BEST HORSES

D

We flee to their city with walls then slaughter them. If not we have horses to flee to another area with…

Wine. Trade our wine with him, get this sand nigger and his people drunk.

D - we put parts of our dead plague victims in some berry wine barrels. Anders will dine in hell!

When I say them i mean the Anders, as a slave or in food

Trade: I'd say trade wine for technology, either bronze for weapons or metal armour.

Trade berry wine.

Invent germ warfare. There is a plagued village near us. Take the disease and infect the food we send to the Anders.

Make this war last as long as possible while weakening Anders via the Berry Wine.

A. Research animal husbandry

Trade wine for domesticated animals

Have a new source of constant food/ tradeable items (wool from sheep, feathers from chickens, milk from cows)

B. ?

C. Build pens for the animals

Lets trade some of our berry wine for metal armor.

D) we should form a secret alliance with them to overthrow the Anders by getting them drunk enough to be less effective

Trade
We shall trade some supply of Berry Wine in exchange for Metal Armor
Development
Invent biological warfare via the plague that swelters within the villages near us

Trade wine for metal armor

Again, we must build a Great Boon Pagoda, he will lead us into good times with good feels

Diplomacy: rally with Kirbait and attack the Anders from both sides with splendid military tactics, while we send spies to get the Hapalnec to sabotage them from the inside opening their gates on both sides for us and attacking/poisoning from within.

WE WILL FINALLY BE FREE FROM THEIR REIGN

B: Send scouting party west with the intentions of finding allies to overthrow Anders the overshit.

This, he is obviously a jew.
We will only agree to trade with him, for now we need to focus our attention on the plague attacks.

We trade wine for this turn for domesticated animals and
A invent animal power ploughs
And diplomacy send a embasarry to their tribe to improve relationship abd further bonds

We free ourselves while being in a position of strength VS the rest of the surrounding tribes,

A:Invent motherfucking catapults and throw dead bodies from the empty village to the anders.
Trade wine for armor
get those 15 anders soldiers drunk and kill them in their sleep

Biological warfare isn't going to help us after the war due to the non-discrimitory nature of it. Who's to say he won't betray us after we beat the Anders? We should just focus on conventional warfare to keep the Ander's women alive for reproduction

+ Bribe them with Berry Wine

Fuck my suggestion KEK has spoken and it sounds like a good plan

I second this, use the strategy I mentioned that the Greeks used of throwing plague bodies over their walls for when we go to war with them with the help of both our allies in the north

DIPLOMACY : send few people to the anders and see if they are happy with their despot

Check their story before actually establishing any official relations

Right, lets go it in bits.

All those in favor of getting the anders troops in our village drunk and killing them

poal.me/hv6h7h

If this plot is discovered we can all be slaughtered for an attempted coup.

Don't trust merchants period. He's giving us a test that Holla Forums can't possibly fail.

We must attack them in their home from both sides with the help of our northern allies, this will not take care of even half of their army

Trade wine for bronze AND weapons for domesticated animals. We don't need a plethora of weapons at the moment seeing as we're guarded by Anderfags.

Develop armory to craft metal armor from bronze. Solid play

Diplomacy: Just trade for now.

Agree it doesn't make much sense for the Anders in our midst to let us converse with this guy about our common enemy, them. But I can also turn my autism off at will.

Reminder you must link suggestions to the OP post

we should just see how the populace see their king. if they are unhappy we could use it

(((OUR GREATEST ALLY)))

OY GEVALT

Additionally seconding . We need to develop and more infrastrcture. The other tribes can kill each other whilst we grow strong.

His kike maps are probably illegitimate as well. Next thing you know, their armor will probably force our people to develop the urge to conduct intercourse with three year olds.

We have no formal alliance with the Kiribait yet. For all they know we are just Anders' bitch and we will fight against them if we are told to

Trade: Wine for horses or bronze
Development: Better cultivation methods
Diplomacy: refuse the jew sand skinned man's offer, but still trade with him.

so what's been going on so far?

Meant to link to

Trade berry wine for metal armor

Development:
B: Send a group to scout and try to contact the Hapalnec

Diplomacy:
Offer our booze to Anders as a token of our good will :^)

They are our only allies, they are weakened and we can betray them after they help us over take the Anders

Also, it must be noted that our polls can be sabotaged by outsiders, it's on the front page of the website when you click on it, we should use strawpoll instead, it is more secure and will keep spies and infiltrators out

Trade: Wine for horses, bronze or copper
C. Build up proper farms.

Let's get real farms first alright?

Exactly. Infrastructure over everything. Remember the Congolese joke about roads.

Everyone make sure to vote

I agree with this tbh.

We lie to the King and tell them the merchants were trying to recruit us to fight against him. The King goes to war with them and when their city is least defended, we attack and slaughter them all.

Trade booze, tools and copper for armor, animals and salt.
C:Build an animal enclosure in a secret forest clearing to train armored horse archers.
Diplomacy: sit tight and bide our time.

Exactly. That, and 'don't interrupt your enemy whilst he's making a mistake'. If we get an infrastructure and develop we could enslave both of the tribes instead of being ruled over.

I'm making a large detailed map right now, I'm gonna leave it blank besides what we already know. Our tribe will into cartography tonight.

Nigger we have 60 guys in our entire tribe, and if what these kikes say is true, even Anders can't break into their towns so where does that leave us?

Retard we have 50 they have 300 disease takes time dipshit they will just zergrush us

We must ally ourselves with them and attack the Anders on two fronts!

Oyyyy vey so much anti-kiribaitism

Trade wine for knowledge and resources (wood, stone, tools). Build farms, proper housing. DO NOT LET THE ANDERS TRIBE SPLIT. If that happens, the Arabs will take them over. That could mean the end for our people.

this

Yah for diplomacy definitely try and float the notion that we're not happy campers under Anders' thumb to our newfriends.

We can bond over the wine, in vinos veritas and all that

Establish a "War on two fronts" with people that share cultural attributes with your own alongside a kike empire? Who are you, Winston Churchill?

Seconding

Feed the anders poisonous mushrooms. Some can take a month to die from. They would never know what hit thm.

New maps that look better than OPS op pls join the discord and i can hook you up man
enjoy lads

How else are we going to prosper? We must ruse both of them by using the northerners to take over our current oppressors and then take them over when they're weakened afterward. Do you really want to be ruled by the Anders for the rest of our existence?

The Spirits of the Ancestors told me that this is a wise decision!

we need to get rid of the Anderian despot somehow, the rest of the anders might welcome it

No it doesn't. This isn't Aids we are talking about. The plague is very contagious and spreads very quickly. The only downside is that it may be too deadly.

Didn't know Richard Spencer was here

They're called Anders. The word Anderians was never used.

Whatever neocons might tell you, that's not really how nations work

Poison the motherfuckers. Just poison everyone! Fuck, poison even ourselves as long as we take the antidote.

Otherwise we could get them addic

Anderians will be plural

I don't want to be ruled by Northners either

MURASIA FOR THE MURASIANS

do I need to remind you they have the same culture and language as us? and remember how he got into power, he killed of their elders

They're called the Anders. There is no Anderians

Here we go lads
strawpoll.me/10857949

strawpoll.me/10857960

strawpoll.me/10857971

We must keep the Anders tribe whole. Yes, the king is a despot, however we need him alive. He is the one keeping tribe united. If Anders tribe splits the Arabs will steamroll them, subjugating everyone. Who knows how they will rule? Now we are only giving away our food, that's not so bad.

We need to be able to arm ourselves indepandantly

Nigger we voted on being Kekites what the hell is a murasian?

It appears that the "Cuck for Kikes" movement is far too rampant upon this thread for people to be attentive of the conditions. The entire positioning that the Anders are within is bound by a single dictator, he is the factor that is causing us trouble. But what do we do? Assist the shekelbergs in their efforts to slaughter our kinsmen!

Kekites are cucks.

Those who want glory shall be known as Kekesians.

We want to secede from the Kekites and form a new nation somewhere outside the control of these fucking developed tribes.

ALL IN FAVOR OF A WAR SAY AYE

strawpoll.me/10857994

I agree, but if we have horses to use in battles and for manual labour we'll be able to arm ourselves much more efficiently.

Are we really allying the Israelis now? come on.

All in favor of restarting our nation in another region say KEK

its the same as kekite but better

These are 3 different polls, by the way, vote in all of them

i dont like any of those 4 suggestions

What do we know about the anders?
Which is their main food source? water source? Able bodied men? History?
What about the sandniggers?
I said we need to collect info

Trade: Wine for horses, bronze or copper
C. Build up proper farms.

Trade: Wine for horses, bronze or copper C. Build up proper farms.

Status quo must be preserved in order for our people to survive. Do not attack the Anders or the Arabs. Do not interfere in this conflict. Do not sign any alliances. Trading wine is our way to prosper.

Alright the strawpoll votes are in, I'm writing the next turn

Right? Fucking dumbasses chose to stay and be cucked by Anders instead of restarting. Now they want to invent poison and form alliances with (((merchants))).

Despite all the knowledge Holla Forums has, we're still fucking ourselves.

WITH THE JEWS YOU LOSE

Sure, go scouting them.

vote here

What would you suggest?

Hide Kekite threads
Ignore Kekite posts
Do Not Respond to Kekite posters

Second user gets it. Domesticated animals help us grow faster in the short run and wage war in the long run.

-t Persian/Assyrian/ERE

I was talking about you, nigger we're playing a game why are you taking it so serious and trying to split our tribe in half?

Well. You have to agree with me on this.

You sound far too much like a nog. Are you an Apefrican infiltrator?

This. Funny how a guy named (((Merchant Red))) managed to convince you all to cuck yourselves. Meanwhile your prince is being ignored because you prefer to see your women raped.

OP FUCKING DIVIDE THE TRIBE IN HALF AND MAKE TWO THREADS

Continue the story for these cucks and make another one for the Kekesians.

It's like the same thing as the jews and being divide into 12-

HOLY FUCK WE HAVE BECOME THE JEWS!!!!

hurry up op

Fuck off with that shit

The people are already butthurt because we made one thread. They will go insane if there is 2.

Before we act, we need to know the facts, this is basic, How can we be sure this fucking merchant is trust worthy?

The real ones who control our people are the mod gods, we must ascend and become gods ourselves and overthrow them so that we may do whatever we like with the world!

Merchants are never trustworthy, that is an embedded fact. Therefore, we should deduce every morsel of his language in an inverted fashion.

No u cuckite

We must secure the existence of the Kekesians and a future for Kekesian Children.

Fuck facts. Get the fuck out of that village. We are literally slaves and half of you niggercucks think we can reason with a king who steals our women and food.

THIS KING SLAUGHTERED HIS ELDERS

Why would he show mercy towards us?

KILL OP!!!

Jesus why are you sperging so hard?

Why don't we agree to help the new tribe against the anders if they first free us from the yoke of the anders

We trade wine for metal armour

You're an autist aren't you?

Because they're a tribe composed of merchantile (((people)))

I already warned people in the first thread that OP is a fucking shill trying to convince us all that we are jews. he constantly railroads things to go that way. are you all blind?

We plan on throwin a plague on the anders, i dont know what you are sperging about.

where do we suggest we go? Fuck of to nowhere?
Before taking any rash actions, we need to know our shit, Is we want to run away, where do we go? who do we take? How should we go about this?

Because they are literally jews.

This.

Stop bitching like a little girl and play the game, we're not leaving and that's that.

Yet these faggots trusted (((Merchant Red))).

Merchant = Jew

Red = Communism = Jew

JIDF even infiltrates us in our games :'(

GODDAMN YOU [REDACTED]!! GODDAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!

Because we are cucking ourselves.

u

A plague?! Sounds similar to a certain (((tribe))).

I said scout it out then flee nigger. No one listened. (((Merchant Red))) said we should stay put and feed our conquerors like good little cuckolds.

Good. Easy to slay 10 turns down the road

Weak and lazy. Unlike us.

Thank you

WHERE FOR ART HAST OP GONE IN OUR MOST DIRE TIME OF NEED?

pls stop shitting up the thread

Dear tribesmen. Do not listen to this man, as he is possesed by the vile demons and evil spirits!

filtered

Ok, lets follow your plan then.
Bye bye game.

This game is a psyops to condition Holla Forums into subconsciously sympathesizing with the jews.

Oy vey we would've done the same thing in their position. They're not so bad after all. Let's be goyim and feed our overlords while they take our White women.

WAKE UP KEKITES and KEKESIANS

Take a deep breath, calm down. It's just a game, and you're not the fucking king of our tribe you faggot. No one cares what you think because you don't make any sense.

Stop sperging out or everyone is going to filter you, so shut the fuck up.

WHO IS FOR INFECTING PRINCE BLUE WITH THE PLAIGUE AND SENDING HIM TO GIVE A NICE FRIENDLY HUG TO OUR BELOWED DESPOT?
say aye

checked
I vote we scout, and gather info on the Anders through diplomacy, Start taming beast to ride, in case of war or fleeing we have an advantage

Dem trips tho

You can agree with the tactics while murdering those who use them against you.

Alright, so the way I see it, we need livestock. This wine bullshit is beyond useless because you can't feed a tribe with alcohol. We need a stable source of food that isn't reliant on trade. Cattle are walking gold, you can get leather, milk and beef from them. Sheep can produce wool for good clothing in the winter, and mutton is good for feeding our starving children. Goats can be raised almost anywhere and produce milk and meat. Above all is bones from them, bones can be used for a fuck ton of purposes from kitchen ware to weapons. I say we trade this useless wine for livestock for the survival of the tribe.

Checked, and true.

Aye or throw his dead plague corpse in a barrel of berry wine so we have plague wine and gift it to the anders but first gain their trust with normal wine

is OP kill?

Agreed, things like livestock and horses will help us greatly in the long run.

this is why we can't have nice threads

There is literally nothing to do while OP takes his time planning how to subvert us. So why not banter?

Pic related

Somebody should take over his role and continue the game, he's not going fast enough, I advocate for the map maker to do it

Im writing have patience

lel

How do you go about making the decisions as to who to listen to?

You take hours to write a few sentences. Don't do these threads if you can't commit to it.

Polls and quoted posts.

We should make more polls about the more specific decisions so that we can get exactly what we want to happen

I vote we hang prince blue

ok thank you op

Exclude him from the game.

:^)

I set up a system of Trade-Diplomacy-Development, but people didnt seem to like it.

Nigger I am the man keeping us alive. When we all fail and the king kills us all my last words will be I told you we should've run.

Turn: 12
Defensive Alliance: Kiribait

____

Agriculture: Improved farms. Growing berry bushes and root vegetables.
____

Population: (Estimated population increase for next turn: 13%)
Total in tribe: 66

____

Resource situation: Food: Good (Food being taken by the Anders)

____

We show Golgonda our berry wine and allow him to taste it. He enjoys it very much and asks what we want for a steady supply of it. We say that we would like bronze and for them to teach us how to make bronze, and that we would also like them to send people to teach us how to domesticate animals.
Golgonda agrees. He also offers to support us in any issues we may have with the Anders. Golgonda gives his word that if the Anders attack us in the future the Kiribait will aid us. Our chief also offers the same, saying that if the Kiribait are attacked we will do anything we can to help.
And so we formed a defensive alliance with the Kiribait. Goldonda then left on his horse.

Later, we put people to work making new improved farms which can output food at a faster rate. This will increase our amount of food and our fertility.
We also put some people to work building shacks for animals to live in once we have domesticated them. However, on the day that people were working on the structures, something very strange and worrying happened.
In the middle of the day, members of the tribe began to hear odd noises far away, coming from over the horizon to the West. A quiet, low flapping sound. After a few minutes it began to get louder and louder until we could see something on the horizon. It appeared at first like a small flock of just short of a dozen birds.
However as they approached it was clear that they were not birds. These creatures flying in the sky were much larger than birds. Larger even than a bull or an Auruch. And they had long, powerful scaly wings with no feathers to be seen.
The creatures flew in a heavy lumbering fashion with about 2 wing beats a second. But still they flew fast with their powerful appendages propelling them forwards, and they approached from the horizon to our village with extreme haste.
Some on the ground where we werre building our shacks began to grow scared and call out that these were demons come to kill us all. But one of our elders stood and pointed. "Dragon kings" Our elder called. "Pray they come not for us!". These dragons had men in golden plated armour on their backs, riding them like a horse.
And as they flew past out village we could see that there were exactly 9 men riding on the 9 dragons in the sky.

There was a sense of unease as they flew past our village and away towards the horizon… Towards where the Anders live.

____

Trade

Currently trading for bronze and technology with Kiribait

Development

____

Diplomacy

Make a suggestion

We just went low fantasy

I was waiting for most of the time for a consensus. A consensus which I never received.

Yeah you need to hang

Pick one

The Anders will attack us for allying with their enemies, we either fight them or we stay neutral

invent camo to hide from dragons

When the fuck did we get into an alliance with the Kiribait? I thought the consensus was to maintain trade and not ally yet?

What the fuck now there's dragons in this game?! This is fucking stupid.

The Anders do not know about our alliance, it is secret

Come on now lads, should we adopt polling or simply quoting the OP?

Quoting.

The 20 guards (15 now) the king left somehow didn't see a merchant stroll into our tiny village? They didn't bother to ask him who he was and what business he had?

We barely met the (((merchant))) and barely agreed to trade some trinkets and now we're pledging our lives to them if they're attacked? How do we know these jews will help us?

EXODUS NOW. BUILD BOATS. GTFO FROM HERE.

Well shit, ok, find out what happened with these raiders, we need to develop knew technology asap, to counter this shit
Either scout or star into undeground construction or else get reckt by dragons

Yeah, just quote the OP turn. It makes it so much easier

D - GET THE ARCHERS READY, IF THEY COME CLOSER WE OPEN UP WITH A VOLLEY OF ARROWS

SIEG HEIL

I feel like I'm playing dwarf fortress in the abstract right now lol

What did I tell you niggers?

WHAT DID I SAY?!

Development
C: Build a massive tower in the midst of our villiage. We will deem it "Trump Tower"
Diplomacy
After the dragons devastate the Anders, lie to the Kiribaits and alert them that we orchestrated the assault, and if they refuse to become vassalized by us we will devastate them next.

scout out anders land see whats happening with the dragons

Lets invent boats, lads. Time for the chosen people's exodus.

We don't have food and are begging the kies to teach us how to smith metal. Now we're going to suddenly discover tech to defeat these fire breating gigantic dragons???

yes

Trade
Do we have to continue this for another turn to reap the benefits?

Development
D: Send a stealthy spy out west?

Diplomacy
Make the remaining Anders guards pledge fealty to us, with the expectation that their tribe is getting dragondildid as we speak.

C build a mine to check for resources and get stone for wall and houses and proper roads.

We are way too vunerable to fire
We need to improve defences for the inevitable conflict

Also furture note we might wanna start working on ballista's for those golden faggots
And diplomacy wise we invite our allies for a feast to celebrate our recent alliance
We'll show them how to be cultured

Are the dragons froglike?

I dont think we should remain where we are.

Proud aryan people do not flee, and no matter where we run, trouble will follow. There is no escape. We have to cope.

Let's try and build some ballista or some shit before next turn hopefully.

They are not

Good idea! Let's scout some potential enemies instead of a new land to restart. Fighting dragons > peaceful farm life with your volk and wife.

WTF? Nobody voted for that.

Ballista? We can't even fight the Anders. There is no way in killing 9 dragons with 66 people.

if we flee and they are allied with dragons we are fucked harder then your wife by the anders

Our ancestral homelands are the barren plains, we are just occupying this riverside.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I FUCKING TOLD ALL OF YOU DUMB NIGGERS!!!

We should've run.

It's worth a shot user.

I swear if these dragon people come to enslave us, I'm gonna bust a nut. I'm done being enslaved. I'm nobodies nigger.

We should send a recon party to see what's going on with the Anders

If they're getting fucked, we can pick up some goodies and women. If not, then we can say it's an emissary for the dragon riders

Better scout then, and ride our animals to freedoms were ever they be at

Seconding this

I say we investigate the Anders, and flee. We don't have that much here and there are mountains to the West. Mountains are easier to defend, and have mineral deposits and since we know how to forge bronze we can become kings there. Freedom from the Anders is our destiny.

thirded

So let's betray the kikes. Tell them to meet us to attack Anders. They attack and we flee. They will be the distraction we need to getaway and restart a new life away from dragons and shit.

Beachside anyone?

Development - Lets make boats for the great exodus, enough for all our people and animals.

Trade - Server trade relations, i guess?

Diplomacy - Send some people to check on the anders

is this autistic merry sue tier shit normal in civ threads?

Give the wine to the Anders soldiers and kill them while they sleep.

Let us build high structures to impale them on.

One Kekite is worth five sleeping Anders dogs.

LET US REDDEN THE SUN

We should rename you to "village's jester".

Inclined to agree that this was an override.

B: we scout the anders to see what the dragonfags did to them

B: I vote we build a boat so that we can increase the amount of trade we can do with the kiribait and so that we can scout down river.

this

this

C: build an armory/smith to craft metal armor

Shaman Lendash is calling the tribesman to meet in the Sacred Grove of Ancestors and he wants to tell them that they should scout the Anders territory and build the Lendash Ark for Great Exodus of our people. The Ancestors told him to do that.

THIS

We need to impale people we kill so niggers will leave us the fuck alone.

We need a metal source for that, AKA mining.

Change my vote this is the plan i forgot those mountains

Shaman, where is our promissed land?

OP has gone full DNC. Merchant superdelegates now control the game. Voting doesn't matter.

We must cross the Great Sea to find our Promised Land.

No it isn't and usually the OP eeps track of minor details like 15 guards inside the village and not giving a shit about an enemy wlking in to recruit us to fight against the guards' country

u niggers are mad I was right from the start.

Seems legit.

Give him 40 years and we'll find it user :^D

Told you. This is psyops to condition us to empathize with the jews.

how about we get our allies the kikes to attack anders saying they are weakened then we leg it while they are distracted

Alright, I'm seeing a lot of similarities between this game and Dwarf Fortress.

In Dwarf Fortress, you want to start mining as soon as possible, get your ores and shit and start making metal bars. Like this game, in DF there is a constant threat of getting your anus rapped really hard, but unlike DF there is no concrete way to prevent this, (like making a retractable bridge so they can't enter your hole) so we need to start getting our own ores and training our millitary stronger.

New poll

poal.me/c2gyes

Yeah, the jester is always the one that everyone thinks is crazy but actually has a point.

They were drunk

music sauce?

Do a strawpoll you fucking autist, anyone on that site can mess with our poll

I'm always right

Dvorak new world symphony 4th

I agree with >>6937501
false flag and leg it out

Ok since you're just making shit up without any reason, can we invent a magical ark that levitates and smites our enemies with magic and shit?

No you autist

ALL IN FAVOR OF A MAGICAL ARK THAT SMITES OUR ENEMIES SAY OY VEY!

Me Shagga and user want to false flag the jews and restart the game in another area. Mountains I guess. I wanted the beach :'(

The dragons came from the beach, so i guess we should go to the mountains.

So what is the consensus? What are you doing people? Sending people to see what happened to the anders?

alright i propose we send out some scouts to find out wtf is going on at anders place

It appears that more people upon this thread desire to become cuckolds for jews as opposed to obliging by that plan, Prince. Well, at least according to the poal.

You always want to flee like a fucking coward, the land we're in is nice and has dragons now, so fuck you.

Yes.

Yes. With provisional orders to do this

Hey OP, if there are dragons in this world, can we invent magic?

We should make boats for fishing and fleeing.

Also, we should go scout the anders village.

Sen scouts to see what happened to the Anders, and scout for mountains

Yes, with the provisional orders that mentions

The Spirits insisted that we SCOUT the Anders village first and leave afterwards. They want us to see something there first.

Send scouts

Yes

What's that "consensus" bullshit? That's not how voting works, OP. The majority wins.

nice samefag

btw while we are scouting why dont we build some boats mates

Check the ids, faggot

Well, everyone wants to see wtf happened at the anders

Different IDs

i am sorry mein friend

Invent stone walls. If it worked for Kiribait it may work for us.

Shaman wave to dragons and calls them over. Stand far enough away that other villagers not hit shaman with rock. Rather be eaten by dragon rider than cuck for anders.

(shaman leave game if eaten, make friends with dragon if not. win win f

When the cuckolds finally realize their predicament, they will cry to us Kekesians to save them.

We will whisper no and turn our backs to them and go forth to a new land. We will leave our chains of slavery and the sounds of weeping and the gnashing of teeth for freedom.

Because the purpose of this struggle has been and always will be the existence of our people and a future for Kekesian Children.

>>>/tg/

Turn: 13

____

____

Total in tribe: 75

____

____

To investigate and find out where the dragon kings went we send a scout to go and investigate. We all assumed that the dragon kings were going to attack the Anders, so we send out a scout to the Anders' town.

In the mean time, we begin to build rafts and boats out of wood. These can be used for fishing deeper in the river and could also be used to make our escape downriver if we ever had to leave in a hurry.

The scouts travel up to the Anders town and arrive at dusk so as not to be seen. However, when they arrive they see that the Anders town seems to be going as usual. Nothing seems out of the ordinary and the dragon kings are nowhere to be seen, nor are there any signs that there was a battle.
The scouts begin to travel back. But on the way one of them is shot in the side by an arrow. He screams in pain and shock, looking around into the blackness to see where the arrow came from. Our scout collapses to the ground and hides.
He hides for the entire night before the sun rises, when he makes his way back to our village with an arrow in his side. Though he made it back he was not in any good state, and it is likely that he will die of the infection which is already begginning.

____

Trade

Currently trading for bronze and technology with Kiribait

Development

____

Diplomacy

Make a suggestion

see

A

Invent the first cock cage

B

Send our women to get gangraped by we watch with those cock cages we invented. If we're lucky we can prep the Anders too!

Invent stone walls.
Send a small party to talk to the Hapalnec.

We need a mine.

C

Tear down our huts and make the first cuck sheds.

Couldn't we send to scouting parties as before?

i suggest we build a granary improve our lumber producing capabilities and store as much food as possible for the possible journey ahead

invent armor

We need mines for stone.

Gather the lumber and food. Spirits told me to gather those resources, build the boats and when the Right Time comes tell our allies to attack the Anders. When they clash, we shall sail to the Promised Land.

A
Build stone walls

C: I vote that we improve the infrastructure of our village. Stone paths, stone walls, more buildings etc.

Or the best option yet

D

We make cock cages, put them on, send our women to get gangraped and raise the mixed raced bastards in our cuck sheds.

I predict a landslide victory in the polls

Good, we've recovered a reasonable amount.

Good resolve on the part of our scout, try and ask him about the arrow, where did it come from, and any other details he can recall.

Alright, since we've been given the privilege of having a turn without shit going horribly wrong, we should do something important.

What should we invent? What can we build?

True.

This guy needs to stop projecting so hard.

B (or a?) - We start mining for ores. we can make our own arms and armor. We need that.

D: infect one barell of our wine with the plague from the village and infect the Anders King with it

What's the estimated Anders population now? Kiribait? Slavefags?

Whats the plan to deal with the guards??

Cock cages and cuck sheds since you guys won't accept any reasonable advice, I will make you the bestest little cucks the world has ever seen

This could also work. We still need a mine though.

B: study architecture of abandoned village and use its material to build a stone wall

filtered for faggotry

kek, you mean a stone quarry?

we get them drunk and kill them

we have armor and weapons from the trade so far

two, fuck me

Be ready to leg it if necesarry

Yea but we need stone for walls.

B. Establish lumber gathering camps in the forest.

Trade connections will not last forever. Our diplomatic ties are shaky at best, we need to be self reliant.

What kind of cuck are you?! A cuck never quits! GET HIM GUYS!

No, a general purpose mine. We cant afford to have several of them yet.

We need mining.

WE DONT HAVE THE MAN POWER TO MINE!

true we need better walls

We don't have any diplomatic ties. No one wanted alliances with the (((kiribait))) but OP gave it to us.

Backing this, we need stronger wood for our boats and bows

Seconding this

This is a wise decision.

I oblige by this decision

We shouldn't be building fortifications. That would be seen as agression towards the overlord. He would send more troops to oversee us or just kill us all.

this is bullshit. we already chop wood, we were able to build pallisade wall the last thread. we need stone walls now, then we need to poison "our" king

We have 75 people, we have more than enough to dedicate to mining.

Sounds good, we in the great forest would be better, lots of cover, and lumber, it's back up plan if all goes to shit, and can prepare here we need to leg it

we tell him we are just scared of the dragons that flew ocer recently

Slaughter the rotting scout and feed him to the guards alongside the wine.

KILL THE SICK
IMPALE THE DEAD

We should then probably take what we can and burn the rest.

No, this place is damned. We need to leave before the demons possess us all. Just look at Prince Blue, that would happen to all of us. We need to find the Promised Land.

It's ok because the guards stationed there are drunk all the time and let themselves get killed and forgive easily.

Are you jewish?

moving out will cost us people and anders will find us there anyway

ok it seems we are split into two camps the ones who desire to make stone walls and begin mining and those who want to chop wood and collect more food.

The Spirits told me about the Promised Land across the Great Sea. The Anders or even the Dragon Kings won't be able to find us.

Never mind, lumber i guess.

==REMINDER: WE ALREADY CHOP WOOD, WE WERE ABLE TO BUILD WOODEN TOWERS AND PALLISADE LAST THREAD= CHOOSE SOMETHING ELSE=

We have enough food and enough wood to make fucking walls, we have no stone and no mine.

It's an obvious choice.

The guards are drunk all the time. They even let themselves be killed and then forgive us. We're ok dude.

Do you know a difference between a quarry and a mine? You get stone from quarries because its much easier and efficient.

Its advanced woodworking, hardened wood, higher production, etc.
Basically better infrastructure.

Get that quarry

OP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Wipe the cheetos off your fat little fingers and get t typing. Everyone wants to build wooden walls against firefucking breathing dragons!

The scout has no idea where the arrow came from or what happened next. He was on the edge of consciousness for most of the night.

we should start bulding first stone structures. anyway, what do you want to do with that wood?

boats and bows

Another poll

poal.me/plttfz

It's private just so you know

From what we know / guess the Ander have about 350 people in their town.
We do not know about the others, we did not ask

we have bows. boats are pointless

How are we going to sail to the Promised Land without boats? Fool!

Furniture, boats, trading, recoinassesce in the forest, etc.
We should really go for mining, though.

Consensus looks to be Quarry / mine and establishing a way of getting lumber, i'm writing it up now

most people want to run like a nog after stealing a bike so there is no point making quarries

Do we always get one action per turn?
Shouldn't we get more as we grow?

Build a wall impale them all.

we are not leaving, kikerus

This makes sense, we can have different people do different tasks.

This, OP, give us more actions.

I think OP is giving us mines and lumber.

Once we get multiple towns / cities we can have actions in each city. We are still tiny right now though, we have 75 PEOPLE. Its not enough for multiple actions

OP is giving you a blank check and telling you who to write it too. Your lack of inventiveness is your own fault not OPs.

Is that because I don't want us to leave everything behind and flee on boats? You're at (5) faggot and looking at your posts you're not exactly the inventive kind.

Well OP fell into a very typical organizational trap. He's given the masses too many options to choose from and now there's no chance of reaching a meaningful consensus.

And since progress only happens in specifics, the pacing and progress of the civilization will happen at a crawl.

The kind of style OP has gone for is actually better suited to a static setting, like developing an early medieval fiefdom, rather than trying to build up a civilization.

Did everyone die or what?

Im writing the next turn now

C: Stone quarry for buildings and walls

we already got bronze covered
also it builds our foundation of mining knowledge
we can trade/ship building blocks

Diplomacy: maximize our exports of berry wine

GAS YOURSELF YOU UGLY MOTHERFUCKER

Dude we reached bump limit, we are already at 678 posts

Turn: 14

____

Weapons: Bronze spears, Bronze axes, Bow and arrow
Buildings: Stone structures, Wooden Structures
General: Berry wine, Animal domestication, basic raft boats
____

Total in tribe: 85

____

Copper:Stocks dwindling
Tin:Good supply
Bronze:Okay supply

____

In the morning a group from the Anders arrives. Their king is not present but the group has 10 armoured men. They have come to take the men who were stationed in our village away and are shocked to see only 15 instead of 20 as they had expected.
The ones who were stationed here explain what happened and how one of our men killed 5 of theirs. The Anders men leave but swear that there will be consequences. As they leave we overhear that there will be an attack on the Kiribait very soon and that this is why the men from our village are needed.

Later in the same day after the Anders had left a trade caravan from the Kiribait arrive. They bring bronze and a group who will teach us how to craft with bronze and also two men who teach us how to domesticate animals. They then take some barrels of our berry wine. Our chief tells the leader of the trade caravan what we overheard from the Anders.
That there will be an attack on their capital. The Kiribait captain thanks us for the information. We also inquire as to whether they know anything about the dragon kings we saw heading in their direction.
They say that they have never heard of the dragon kings, but that if they were headed East then they were probably going to the Deeskah empire across the orange sea, but that 9 men on dragons would not be enough to fight the mighty Deeskah empire so they were probably going on diplomacy or trade.
We thank the Kiribait and they leave.

The Kiribait group teaches us how to make bronze, mixing tin and copper under heat. We already had a stockpile of copper but to aquire tin and even more copper we will need mines. For this reason we set men to dig around and look for copper or tin, and to start a mine when they find it.
Unfortunately they do not find any copper, but they do find a small tin vein. So out men start digging and we now have a supply of tin and stone. The stone can be used for making stone buildings in the future.
We also tell a few men to start making logging camps in the great forest for a constant supply of lumber. They begin construction of these camps tommorow.

____

Trade

Currently trading for bronze with Kiribait

Development

____

Diplomacy

Make a suggestion

Can anyone link me to the old thread or tell me what happened in the turns 5-9

archive.is/er1wp

Here is my archive

A) a new thread, this one reached bump limit

Build stone walls, and search for copper vein. I advise against helping the Kiribait as we NEED FUCKING WALLS to defend if we're going to poke our dick at the Anders.

I will start the next thread with the next turn

alright now that we have stone lets focus on improving our infrasturcture first thing build stone walls we may come to blows against the anders soon also we should build stone roads to the forest and mines to increase gathering of resources.

Than why did it get bumplocked in the first place? I thought there needs to be over 700 posts to reach the bump limit tbqh.

B: build a stone wall and make a new thread

ok I repeat my suggestion :
infect one barell of our wine with the plague from the village and poison the Anders King with it

B. Build a yuge wall outta stone.

I second this suggestion.

Let's make start making a ring of houses around the settlement. The side facing out will be stone and the side facing in will be wood. We get better houses and protection from this.

Alcohol is a disinfectant. Infect the food we send them.

During the time those cunts are gone we should make a hidden stash of copper spears and make stone walls asap
So C i guess

hope the berry drinkers live for now

this, and the wall, It shouldn't cost to actions to smear shit on food and build a wall

We could do that but there are no people or dead bodies in the tribe. Any of the very few dead bodies left were eaten by wild animals. All of the people in the tribe scattered into the wild when it started falling apart from the infection, they didn't stick around to die

then we make the barrel of alcohol free wine, just a juice

D: Offer to help the Kirbait with the upcoming fight. Suggest to ambush the anders troops at night together. We keep the spoils

They are probably testing the food before all eat from it. You cant outjew the jew

alright lads its time to build a wall and build it tall

well shit we are too late. then Im for building a stone wall and/or sending scouts to the west, to investigate what happenned to the previous party that disappeared

Do the Anders have laboratories with scientists and microscopes?

No. They aren't "testing" shit.

POISON them! There are more poisons in most forests than there are foods. just use whatdver has the longest time before it's effects show, and most of the enemy should be poisoned before they know. Shit, even leaving a dead squirrel in the booze will get

Create a new thread

Then smear shit on the food, or other higly enideble parts, I don't mean put them whole, but purposefully penetrate organs which shouldn't be eaten

this is a good idea lets do this.

. , , .Indeed, all carots must first spend some time in something's anus.

Build a wall
now is the time, enemy occupation is at a pause, and they will be too weakened to retaliate in full force immediately.
Arm up bois

or rotting animals too

MAKE THE KEKITES GREAT AGAIN

BUILD A WALL

MAKE ANDERS PAY FOR IT

No, but they wouldnt trust us.
Probably one or two person eat the food we deliver. If they are still breathing the next morning, the food is considered safe to eat for all.

Keep trading for bronze, build the wall, try to start a slave uprising to use as cannon fodder to overtake Anders while they're preoccupied with the Kiribaits

Ok so we are building a wall with houses, great.
No diplomacy or scouting this turn?

We now have no NKVD stationed at our village its time to oil the jaws of the war machine

C: Reinforce the walls with anti-climb measures and strengthen gates

Building and scouting appeared to be mutually exclusive.

literally Kiri Bait

get in contact with Hapalnec to see what their situation is regarding their subjugation

I suggest D! With to sub categories

Attack the Anders main camp or city when they are going to attack our new found allies. We can either

A. Hammer and Anvil them simply put when they go to attack the Kiribait capital we show up behind them attack from the rear suprising them. It has a 50% change of working as I'd say because they took small amount of men to go fight the Kiribait but we also have few men left.

B. Attack their village and take what is our back and burn the rest of their shit to the ground. Even if they win the battle they will have no home to return to and we have enough food to handle a siege by the time they come back. I doubt there will be many men defending their main village if they are going to assault a capital.

guess we send a scout to check our allies

send scouts to the west, to investigate what happenned to the previous party that disappeared
diplomacy
send a diplomat to the Hapalnec village

this

Or can we make this diplomacy?

do we have enough people for an attack ?

Third this

We'd need to scout first to see if there really are only a few men there.

We definitely need walls before we plan on any assault on the Anders. If we attack the Anders and dont kill them off completely, they will retaliate and we are nearly defenseless.

Might have to bring a few women and children but i think they have like 150 total pop? With the Kirks we could do it in theory.

Ya of course we would.

Think of it like this they don't have many warriors left if they came to pick up what they thought was 20 men who can't even disciplined enough not to get wasted when they were supposed to be guarding. Their king is power hungry and seems to be spreading his army thin. Also remember they have been constantly throwing men into the Kirks walls. I think we stand a fair chance but the safe way would be to destroy their village.

They have a population of around 300, we 75.

We can assume their military strength at best to be 100 men strong.

We have 75, we can probably muster an army of 35. They'd be taking their 100 soldiers to attack the (((merchants))) with all their strength, they might even take more to tip the odds in their favor.

With our 35, we can attack their town, take our shit back, take their women, and burn it to high hell.

They'll return with what? 65 troops at best? All men. They will probably assume that the merchants burned their shit while they were away, so they might counter attack them or something. They're pretty fucked that that point, we would have a higher pop than them at this point.

Turn: 15

____

Weapons: Bronze spears, Bronze axes, Bow and arrow
Buildings: Stone structures, Wooden Structures
General: Berry wine, Animal domestication
____

Total in tribe: 96

____

Copper:Stocks dwindling
Tin:Good supply
Bronze:Okay supply
Stone:Good supply
Lumber:Good supply

____

Our chief and elders decide that now the Anders have left our village we should as quickly as possible build a stone wall and defences to keep them out when they return. One of the elders suggests that we make the Anders pay for it, but then we realise that we have no conception of currency and forget the idea.
We build the wall using a circle of stone houses around our village with their back side facing outwards. This is good city planning. At the same time we are also constructing logging posts inside the forest which we can then use to cut down trees for lumber.

We also send a diplomat to the Haplanec village to inspect their situation and try to make allies against the Anders. When our diplomat arrives he is shocked by what he sees. The Haplanec village has been made into a slave encamplent, full of cages and gangs of chained men. It is a sorry sight indeed, an enslaved people.
The Anders appear to be thoroughly in charge here, the Haplanec have no autonamy at all. We are quite lucky that this is not happening to us. There is nobody to negotiate with and our diplomat may be seen my enemy guards if he enters so our diplomat returns home.
Our diplomat tells us of what he saw. And we begin preparing. We cannot let this happen to us. We will die first. So we must prepare for war.
____

Trade

Currently trading for bronze with Kiribait

Development

____

Diplomacy

Make a suggestion

Yes but if the Anders manage to break the Kirks tonight, that'd be it for us. They'd come home and mop the floor with us after they saw what we did.

The next post will be the last turn for the night and the next turn will be in a new thread tommorow

The Anders numbers are strained between camps, we must destroy their main camp, this is our chance.

DO IT

Prepare what ever defense we can for the wall, prepares our best warriors to ride out and surprise the Anders

I vote we prepare for war, train all our able bodied men to fight and stab the Anders in the back when they go for the Kiribait.

Diplomacy:

We send 1 or 2 men to Hapalnec under the cover of night to create a resistance movement among the slaves.

lets attack while there soldiers away steal there food and women and leave them with nothing but rubble. then we can stock up supplies and prepare for a seige

I agree, we need to assault now that we have proper defenses. The Anders are busy fighting the Kiribaits' and patrolling the Haplanecs. Loot and pillage, capture some women too as repayment.

C we start making bronze arrow heads and bronze spears

While we are at it boobytrap the road to the anders village with pitfalls
No diplomacy for now i guess

Any user suggesrion if we can turn the cannibals against the anders?

D: send a small party with bows and attempt to kill the leader of the Anders force that is attack the Kirks, if we can limit their command structure their attack may fail, they'll lose soldiers and morale and supplies

meant to type Kiris

prepare to raid their town, keep scouts on them at all times so we know when to strike and take their women and children. We should strike when they will be busy with the Kikes REMEMBER! they are the same race

kek

This
KILL THEIR MEN, TAKE THEIR WOMEN AND THROW THEIR CHILDREN TO THE WOLVES

We need to genocide them. Kill literally everyone we can.

E T H N I C C L E A N S I N G

they are the same people basically, dumb frogposter

yes lets cleanse our own race

why the fuck can't we do both, and how did you mke the d

We're taking our, and their women though.

Fuck that, we need to destroy them completely, we kill everyone but women of breeding age.

No, we kill the strong among them and enslave the weak.

YES
E
S

thats a given. we should also keep the children and raise them as our own. since they are the same race they will strenghten our numbers and make up for what we lost at the empty village.

no morals, just logic

(checked)
Not a bad idea, they could work in the mines and quarries. And when we impregnate their women, we give the children to our women so they don't end up speaking their retarded language.

we speak the same language, read the past threads

So what are you guys doing??

Action: Attack the main Village of the Anders, take their women.
Also lets use our fucking boats in the assault.
To haul whatever we can back to us.
Everything we cannot take burns.

Should this be harder than expected destroy their food source.

We should invent poison that way we can poison the food and berry wine we are sending anders making their force weaker and even more strained

Also this diplomacy option sounds good to me