Women and misogyny

What's your opinion on women and misogyny, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjYb_PL_ZJk
doremecute.artfbb.ru/
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they need to be replaced or at least have their monopoly on sex and reproduction destroyed

Muh soggy knees bruh

misogynists are just bitter because they can't get a wife

youtube.com/watch?v=jjYb_PL_ZJk

that video
wtf

it's called being a good husband

I am not talking about the dude being a cuck. I am talking about the grown man giving a child a ring as if he was marrying her, and all this normalfags think it is cute.

it's a paternity ring

that is fucking stupid

There's a great thread up to discuss this topic…

They should stfu considering it's actually men who are being discriminated against heavily.

Women good, misogyny bad.
If you hate girls, cut that shit out. You're just poisoning you heart.

Women are the cause of misogyny.

doremecute.artfbb.ru/

They are both good.

Like chococolate and peanut butter.

chivalry is dead and women killed it.

I am more concerned with women and rampant misandry.
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

ikr

umm… you can't raise away hypergamy, my dude

I LOVE MISOGYNY

you can raise them to accept their superiors.

I guess, but the second they know they have the government on their side they'll turn on you. See 3DPD that come from the 3rd world, that where "raised" right, but become just as bad as western 3DPD after they come here.

implying women should get to vote.

well they can, don't really think they should, but they can, and the government is on their side because of it.

well, I was talking in terms of "what should be" not "what is". but yeah, women have no concept of loyalty or integrity. if they're offered free shit, they'll take it and vote for it. and it will come back to bite them in the ass eventually. they will either be taken over by Muslim men or by European men being fed up with their bullshit. it eventually always comes back to patriarchy, because that's how civilizations blossom

hopefully this time around will be long enough to replace them with technology, so civilization doesn't have to die, and we don't have to start over.

even without technology we could maintain it. learn from the past, refrain from going from soft patriarchy to gynocentrism.

patriarchy can only be a temporary thing. The male population will get complacent and lazy as a consequence of living in an safe environment with relative abundance that comes with civilization, and all this shit will start to creep back. We don't need to kill and replace all 3DPD with sexbots or anything, but they need to know if they start acting up, men have something that is far better then them to go to.

Scientifically women are mentally and somatically inferior. They have more estrogen than testosterone which increases emotions and thus decreases logical thinking. It also makes th physically weaker. They're just made to be natural baby makers and baby caretakers.

you keep a patriarchy by keeping need. abundance and degeneracy can be kept on the low by having your male population in relative scarcity. war is the primary way to accomplish this. imperialism in other words. we need to colonize again, essentially.

when there is no more wars to wage and no more lands to explore, we'll be in this shit again.
There is no other permanent avenue for this shit to die.

if you hate women so much why dont you just go full GAYJ STYLES

space is infinite, there is always more to explore

We will do this longer then the milky way galaxy is thing before we develop interstellar space travel if we have to deal with 3DPD like the way we do now.
Why you so adamant about keeping 3DPD as a reproduction factor? The only reason I can see, is because hypergamy contributes to the evolution to the species, but a more focused and faster kind of evolution can be achieve via gene engineering and/or cybernetic augmentation.

because it's better for kids. the most stable family is a to person situation with a man and a woman.
kids are less fucked up if they have had bonding at early age. this includes a natural womb and natural feeling with a caring human being instead of an artificial womb. it's biologically programmed.

sure it's a bit more sloppy and less surgical but that also gives it a sort of "magic" feeling for lack of a better word. there is a different when you see your partner holding you newborn child compared to taking it out of an artificial womb like it's some sort of overdue salad you take out of the fridge.
there has to be a special component to relationships and shit in order for them to work.

same with spirituality. I despise religion and monotheism in every way but I believe humans need a form of mediation and selfreflection. polytheism allows to reflect on certain virtues like strength, fertility, honour, etc without becoming dogmatic and dictatorial.

but yes I would like to include Eugenics in that process. if your kid has Down's syndrome, abort that shit. and be the best version of yourself as a human being for the sake of generations down the line. improving the quality of you genes over time. generations of very literate people will see and increase of average IQ in their genetic code for example.

sentimental, but over-all inefficient, and long-term not sustainable, and I am pretty sure if we learn how to make a robot into a capable enough lover to satisfy most men, then we should be able to make a robot that is a capable mother.

robots leave you open to hacking. all its sensory systems can just observe you without you knowing or even take control and eliminate people at will. androids will generally be a lot stronger than the average human. you underestimate the danger of android. governments or lone wolves and completely wreck a society in one quick sweep with just a simple successful hack. even now, nuclear power plans can be hacked and brought to shut down or overload completely paralyzing a nation.

and no sort of android will ever come close to being a capable mother. it's all programming. and developing improv too much can lead do disastrous results. the kid, in the long run will realize this thing did not really care for him or her, it was just programmed to do so. with parents, it's usually a voluntary thing. they decided to give up some of their ambitions and time, take a big risk and invest in their children. this is why you usually respect your elders. they chose you above other things while they didn't have to.

I would rather take a risk, over an absolute certainty that we'll never progress as a species, and won't get off this rock before the sun turns into a red giant and kills us all.

we can't know that, and won't know that until it happens

it's not a risk, it's a certainty.
also, 4 years of war produced tech advancements like the jet engine. technology progresses at an exponential rate these days. with more liberated and focused technological work we could develop efficient space travel within 2 generations (30-40 years time). and just expanding within our solar system will keep us busy for at least 100 years, ample time to keep developing travel tech.

yes we do. not even humans are always capable of it. if you understand sociology and human group behavior you understand why android will never be actual parents.

Don't speak to him or his wifes daughter ever again

no, it is a risk. It can work out fine, and most likely will, that is what a risk is.

I hope so. Will give us more time to develop technological alternatives to 3DPD. The longer will can keep this shit running the better.

no we don't. We don't even have AI that is on the same level as us. If you want to write it off, that is fine, but I am more of a mind to wait and see.

i hate both

well, iq isn't encoded, but i guess you mean we'd see an improvement in mean iq as time progresses which pic related shows is already the case except among marine officer recruits in the usa. are you one?

no, it's a certainty. eventually there will be a hack or hijack of one, probably several androids. just like the OS of computers, android will have the same or similar OS, if you can hack of hijack one, you can hack or hijack multiple. and an android hijack will have a lot more devastating effects than a plan hijack.
it is a certainty. eventually droids will be hacked.

user pls

AI doesn't work the same way a human brain does. programming will never match the level of spontaneous creativity and short/long term improvisation that humans have. for that to happen, they would need consciousness almost on par of that of humans, which will mean people will no doubt lobby and succeed in giving androids rights and shit. also, should AI develop beyond human capacity then we no longer effectively control it. we are fucked either way.

it's a combination of both factors.

long term rise is genetic and can be maintained for some time even without exercise by the last generations. I'm talking development of the brain in terms om millennia.

short term IQ rise is environment and effort, but is not that directly transmitted through genes. that said, smart people usually provide a more stimulating environment for their children so it does have a hereditary effect.

okay, still the preferable option though

called them 3DPD before, didn't bring it up, and I not going to stop using it.

first thing no, we have bots that can write music that is indistinguishable from human produced music, second you don't need creativity to be a good parent
I disagree, the AI wouldn't have a reason to kill us, unless we gave it one.

anyway, dude. This is act futility, and will ultimately impact nothing, however I would ask you to stay out of the way when and if these technologies come to fruition for obvious reasons. And hey think of all the 3DPD you'll get if it does happen.

women r most hated by other women

ok my dude.

I thought you were larping

robots can not compose music or make art without human input. they might be able to perfectly replicate or use methods that they were thought but it will always be through a human's input. whereas every artist has his own artistic character in his work. it is how experts are able to distinguish originals from fakes, learning those artistic characters.
secondly, yes you do. and you also need a sense of improvisation, morality, ethics etc that it's programmed in allowing a from of situational improvisation. code can never be detailed enough to envelop every possibility correctly.

you're being beyond optimistic with this shit, it just seems like straight up naivety and magical thinking.

you want to see cool robots do cool things and have your pet servant so you don't have to work and are trying to rationalize this. humans have become great because they are willing to sacrifice, willing to work till the point of death, willing to spill blood for eachother's sakes. replace that by robots and what are we except a fat pseudo-aristocracy weakened by laziness and stupidity, ready to be exploited for consumerism. do your own work you pathetic cunt.

Why is Fansadox so based, bros?

nice attempt at shame, my dude.
I am done talking about this. Enjoy your 3DPD, and I'll enjoy my sexbots. okay

I'll enjoy authenticity, you'll enjoy plastic and metal some chinese woman made in a factory.

do you really think they will be really autonomous
i think they will be highly tied to the web and report everything you say or do to them to the web

maybe, but mine will get better, yours won't.

I have no idea what form they will come in.

you may enjoy it more, may enjoy the security more and stuff. the only thing that will truly evolve is your delusion.

this, yes.

you just seem on the brink of desperation to get affection or sex from somewhere and just bypass rational reasoning. there is not reason to think it will ever develop into what you hope it will. it WILL be used against you from the moment it hits the market. without doubt.

I WAS a woman, but I was CURED!

really dude. Why do you care? The only thing this means for you is more 3DPD, shit, you should hope it happens more then I do.

so, they have this in common with real women?

I don't care about it happening in it self, I'm talking about your delusion.

well, pretty much. except women are more difficult to influence with that shit. android it literally "run a program" and you're fucked. also, women aren't physically stronger than you. android are. and pretty sure android will be more competent than women at pretty much everything. you as a man, can still manipulate a women to some degree depending on some variables. you can manipulate an android. it gets orders. either from you, or from someone else.

different user here; something tells me that super-strength sexbots with mandatory always online won't sell very well. you saw how pissed people got when the xbone had always online and how quick MS backpedalled on it

Women did nothing wrong.

wow, that is fucking stupid, but again what is it to you? Even if it gives me or others false hope, no skin off your back.

same as how apparently FBI or CIA or whatever had/has access to people's phones and even microphones, remember? and these are android, not inanimate objects.

that's not what I said and you know it, mong

retard

OP, you just made my day. That image says everything I think and has immediately become my desktop's image

the alphabet soups werent installing microphones and ways to track you in microwaves, dishwashers, etc., i doubt all sexbots would even have internet functionality, so just get one that is offline only

It's pretty stupid though when you think about it. "Men" didn't create nearly everything around us, individuals did. Chances are that you and all the faggots reading this thread are men, and I doubt anyone here has done anything noteworthy. You are just as much of a leech as you perceive women to be. You could use this logic to legitimise children, minorities, poor and rich (depending on your perspective on who "built" things), etc. not having rights either.

I recommend you study some information technologies and engineering profoundly before buying

all I heard paranoia and attempts at shame
and look here

that is saying they won't get better

it will affect him. He'll have more 3DPD to choose from, and that is what he wants, so he is actively arguing against what he wants

Why would you want a wife? There is only one difference between a girlfriend and a wife and that's the monopoly over your money

Keep swallowing that large blue pill without any liquid

You are a fucking moron if you believe the shit you're spewing right now

More than 2/3 of child murders from the parents are women but I agree with everything else

it's not paranoia, it's looking at what happened in the past to predict and adapt to what will happen in the future. it's called "learning", user. give it a go every now and then.

you are retarded if you think that's what that means.

You forgot yourself, or the average man. Not to mention the image uses this to justify abuse.

that's not what I said. and that's not what he said. are you really this dense? it is irrelevant what "stake" somebody may have in an outcome when you're just debate or discussing a certain subject. this is secondary school debate class stuff, are you a drop out or something? you seem to fail at basic reading are arguing.

Fuck you faggots will argue over anything paedophillia is not a crime

when I hear about dishwashers or microwaves that spied on people, i'll worry about my sexbot which will has the same range of connectivity doing the same

Your logic is fairly flawed because first of all, those "individuals" you speak of were of the human male species. Just because they did it first, doesn't mean that I or some other man wouldn't have. Secondly, there are more men doing important, grimey jobs than women and that includes me. Our jobs help society thrive while women take long lunch breaks and complain about getting paid less than men (complete bullshit btw).

she will have a much wider range of motion, skill and observation capabilities. comparing a dishwasher to an android is like comparing a unicycle to a fighter jet.

again, you lack common sense and basic reasoning skills. stop trying to rationalize your pathetic grasps for scraps of affection. women never gave it to you, but neither will robots, user. and if you are lazy enough to have a robot do all your chores and give up your privacy in return, then you deserve every bit of misfortune coming to you.

So will you be happy with taking away rights from children, welfare leeches, minorities, and extending rights to women (however few) who do contribute to the same extent as is viewed as acceptable for a man?

okay, I am done for real this this time.
I want a sexbot that looks like a seaport hime
that is all
have a nice day

this one is beyond saving lads, let him drown.

rest in peace, user.

m8 its not going to have skill or observational capabilities, it's going to be a fleshlight with a humanlike body around it, nothing more; you lack common sense and reasoning skills if you thought i was talking about anything more

welfare leeches and women go in the same boat user. they still pull back more than twice from social security than men. are sick more often, work less hours etc. even the most brilliant female astrophysicist is not as economically cost effective as the next 5000 men with the same skills.

Dodging the question.

There is a thing called hatefucking

How about we go on a trip to the real world today class

If you are over the age of 18 and you're not working, yes. If you are a woman who repeats everything men say to try and fit in, yes. If you are a minority who does fuck all to contribute anything to this western civilization, yes. Women are not humans, therefore they cannot have any rights

so no motor skills? it can't walk? can do basic house chores and maintenance? really? a 10k fleshlight, user?

dodging nothing, yes take away some of their rights. it seemed fairly obvious from my response.

can't do basic house*

I have a question for you: what makes women so great that you have to stick up for them no matter what the argument? Any answer that can be easily refuted, will be labeled as trash and you have to learn about female nature in it's entirety

How are women not humans? The premise set up in original image? What if the conditions I set out in are met? Sounds to me like you're just trying to justify your innate hatred of women.

You are dodging though, yes or no to this: extending rights to women (however few) who do contribute to the same extent as is viewed as acceptable for a man?

woah user 10k? they havent even made one yet i dont think you know how much they'll cost

Im not dodging, I'm clarifying those women do not exist. maybe total of 10 individuals in the western world. we're not going to adapt laws for 10 individuals. per definition they are more emotional, require more maintenance, medical assistance etc than the average man. this will never change do to the dimorphic nature of human beings. women aren't just men with less muscle and more fat. they are fundamentally different, mentally too. neurology and evolutionary biology is very clear on this, user. it's not just some "social contruct"

yes they have. and it was around 10k IIRC

Women lack all the parts of the brain that humans use for emotions, rational thinking, and the ability to process information correctly. OPs image is funny but it's not the reason I feel women aren't humans. I do in fact hate women with a passion because they are all the same (yes even your bullshit nawalt) and I absolutely despise liars.

Nicely said, user

Have you done some extensive survey on all western women which concluded it was only 10? Source? Averages don't magically get rid of outliers.

Source?

hate is emotion and is irrational. I for one don't hate them, there is no reason to hate a dog because it barks. it's in its nature. accept what they are and work with it. or don't engage with them. you can perhaps get angry at the dog for barking, and teach it not to do so. but hating it for following it's basic instinct is fucking retarded. if that's your dog, it's your task to train it.

thank you.

I'm sorry about your aspergers, user. I hope it gets better.

I'm sorry for your obviously poor life experience which has made you hate half of the human race so much. Good thing you lot won't ever gain power though. Nice chatting with you both.

refer to as that is my post.

well ill wait till it's more avaliable, right now i'm happy with more conventional methods anyway; besides, nsa will spy on you sexbot or not, that's just the sad reality of it, unless you live like a off the grid in the middle of the woods with no technology

that is a fair argument I suppose, but why make it easy on them.
in order for an android to be functional at a capacity higher than that of a mongoloid it would need very precise image and data processing capabilities. this is more than just the average wire or internet tapping. this is an active element in your home capable of movement and action.

this. androids/bots aren't just vessels. they are agents.

People raise children to do anything you faggot. There are people out there who dont own tv's and actually talk to their children.

Wasn't my raising, or yours i'm sure.

I can't teach a woman not to lie just like her father couldn't. I hate them for a multitude of reasons but the biggest one is that they are liars. I hate that they can manipulate anyone to do their bidding because of the power of pussy, I hate that they live life on the easiest difficulty: getting benefits a plenty for being born the way they are, doing what they were biologically were born to do and many other things. I hate that they can ruin a man's life with only 3 fucking words. I hate that they have so much political power even though they've done fuck all to earn it. I hate that they placed higher on the importance scale even though there is an overabundance of them. I hate that my life is worth less than a woman's because I have a dick and she has a vagina. I hate that I almost lost my son because some crazy bitch wanted to lie on me. I hate that they can literally get away with murder and only have to delete their Facebook account. There is a plethora of reasons why women are fucking worthless and considered scum to me but I doubt you would want to be bored with my stories

trying to raise a 3DPD to not be hypergamous, is like trying to raise a male to not be attracted to physical beauty.
it not going to happen

you dont understand my analogy. user please.
I didn't say they aren't manipulative cunts. I'm saying it's in their nature and it's stupid to HATE (emotion) based on that. you may DISLIKE them for RATIONAL reasons, sure. so do I. do you understand.

and you CAN teach those things if you can restore male authority. punishment is how you teach them. don't try to reason or argue with them. simple punishment like how you would with a dog. in current western society this is impossible, I agree.

you read my mind

That fetish does nothing for me but pic 3 is pretty good

i can't sympathize with women. that's why i fap to trap hentai so much.

wrong

I love Fernando's comics

I would describe myself as a benevolent male chauvinist. I don't dislike women on principle, but they shouldn't be allowed to vote, either.

That is actually a great way to make sure you don't get kicked to the curb and milked for every cent like the last guy. That level of emotional blackmail insures she will never leave him.

I enjoy women being reduced to an expendable asset.

Yaas

Slaaay

Especially as tasty, squirmy meat.

They're also really pretty dangling, by the ankles or the neck.

Rquesting that webm/mp4 of the woman getting spanked and sayin "1 sir. 2 sir…" on til 10

Everything that's desirable about femininity is expressed in its logical and emotional extreme in heavy bondage and dehumanizing submission.

Women are cute and should be protected.
Misogyny is bad.

Women are only cute when kept that way. Allowing them freedom turns into club and similar cultures where their worst aspects are industrialized.

Dogs without a leash will run unless trained sharply not to. The natural, healthy place for a woman to be is in some form of permanent bondage, be it physical (chains) or emotional (trained sharply).

This is a catch 22 for women. They will either be bound for training and obedience, or bound in punishment for the lack thereof. Their only place is in servitude. Here are some girls with pleasing demeanors.

And in contrast, bad girls who know they fully deserve what's happening.

Women are supportive servants at best and emergency supplies of meat at worst.

you need to treat woman like dogs.
you may like them but it doesnt mean they are allowed to shit anywhere they want.

you need to treat men like dogs.
you may like them but it doesnt mean they are allowed to shit anywhere they want

it sucks to have the sexual fetishes I do

Women are loyal only to their own reproductive organs, and whatever flies out of them.

Misogyny is an evolutionary dead end. It only matters if and when it becomes mainstream (we've hardly reached that point.)

There are too many women, literally all of society's problems are caused by women, men only commit so many murders because women use men as living weapons, we need to reduce the female population, if we kill enough of them so that only the number necessary for the continuation of the species is left, they will then have only one duty, the continuation of the human species with whatever man chooses her, they will lose all human rights, and will not even be afforded the rights of animals, they will become property, able to be destroyed at their owner's will and valued only for their singular purpose.

Girls will belong to their father, but ownership will be shared with their brothers, if they have any (as their "toys"), at any time, their father may sell her, giver her away, etc. to a boy or man to use as they see fit, such as as the incubator of their sons.

from birth, each woman will be taught about how they had rights as people once, how men pretended that women were in any way equal to them, and it almost destroyed the human species, history, then they will taught about how and why women are in every way inferior to men, science, but they will also be taught that they have value in 2 capacities, as sexual partners and as mothers.

I like the way you think user, but they are more than 3/4 of child murderers and almost 2/3 of child rapists so I don't think they make great mothers in most cases