New Cartoon out about Carl the Cuck and the Niece Truck attack. Top kuck

New Cartoon out about Carl the Cuck and the Niece Truck attack. Top kuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcUi5_eNoqk

Thank you very much for this. Never knew about it and fuck me that Neil de Grasse Tyson one had me pissing myself laughing

Needs more merchants but otherwise 10/10

Any word on whether or not these faggots have killed themselves, yet?

degenerate/10

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Fuck off back to reddit.

I would like to see an interview with them after the fact.

they've effectively killed themselves in the long run.

I love how carl and aidskrillex are now cartoons for our enjoyment and propaganda.
It's not like they weren't already cartoons, but videos like this will always help. Make them more and more caricatures of themselves, and people will distance themselves from that.

It's the short run I want to see.

The guy who makes those isn't redpilled.

So basically this is a breitbart-tier shitheap: a youtube channel that uploads obnoxious, unfunny cartoons, which cater to the swelling hordes of normie, purple pill, 'civic nationalist', shabbos goyim retards who are just SO eager to kill muslims for kikes.

Seriously, that video was so cringe-inducing that I am about as angry with its creators as the figures of ridicule therein.

Also:

I wonder how jewish the creative team behond this is.

go fuck yourself faggot

Tell me more

>>>/reddit/

Yup. OP's video is for normies who aspire to be hip and with it but don't really know what's going on. Laughing at SJWs makes them feel safer.

It's for people who claim to have "above average" intelligence, failing to grasp that having an IQ marginally over 100 still puts you right in the "normie moron" category.

((5a2249))

If you even smirked at OP's video, you belong in Soros' re-education camps just as much as Carl the Cuck or AIDS Skrillex.

LOL

Nice salt, cuck.

Hey user

you're a cuck

Cry some more, faggot.

oh shit user

oh shit

Atheists really are nothing but cowards. Insulting the prophet, attacking the faith of billions who will give birth to new generations that will rule over this world in allah`s name. No wonder they are dying breed in all the major populations.

Holy fuck, that was total shit, worse than watered down Calarts crap.

Bad cartoons like these should never ever represent our ideals, because they make us look like mouth breathing idiots amused by toilet humour.

All of you shilling this crap in this thread should just kill yourselves.

kek

You're a total fucking idiot if you'll swallow anything that shits on sjws.

Get a proper animator, get a guy who can actually write jokes, hell, someone who draws cute girls so that memes and waifuing can spread the influence. Anything but this terrible unfunny shit that could've been a powerpoint slide and still be the exact same quality.

Stay mad and keep eating shit, no one likes your trash cartoon.

Tbf it is an irritating cartoon.

This cartoon confimed God-tier

Which is a little strange because like 5a2249 I find it kind of irritating, but your asshurt doesn't lie

And there you go Holla Forums, two brilliant exhibits of the braindead scum Holla Forums brought here.

Boring.

Hahahaha

I'm sorry this brilliant and this highly significant cartoon gives you rectal bleeding, Shekelstein

meh

I have never seen someone defend a steaming pile of shit this valiantly. Bravo, Holla Forums shows its vigour as cancer on all communities.

Not very realistic, there was blood all over the truck in the cartoon and everyone knows that doesn't happen in real life.

Being this asshurt is only possible if you're jewish tbh fam

Yes, no attempt should be made to sway normies to our side because muh secret club get out reeeeeee
Anything which shifts the overton window is welcome in my eyes, nobody is redpilled in a day and going full bore and shoving natsoc anime shit or 14/88 kike gassing down people's throats is just going to turn people away. They'll get there eventually, but normies are much more receptive to gentle nudges that point out hypocrisy with some philistine humor thrown in than they are to cranking the redpills all they way up right off the bat. If you do that, they'll just automatically dismiss something as tinfoil shit regardless of how factually true something is. There's decades of subversive conditioning to break here and it needs to be systematically chipped away for it to actually be undone for good. You'll just miss if you try to hit it with a sledgehammer.

you're only confirming your bad taste honestly

It's a nonsensical steaming pile of shit that lasts for nine minutes. It stoops to the lowest common denominator of the cucked alt-right. It calls upon washed out memes and attacks puppets instead of the puppeteers. I'm not against alt-normies gobbling up this crap, but it's of zero worth to Holla Forums.

I don't know if the hastily scrambled anime pic was meant as some sort of damage control, but everyone can see your IDs. You're the only ones here who have spent hours whiteknighting for this shit. There's no clearer example of a couple of cucks forcing a narrative.

You call this an attempt? This is a cash out by a hack without the skills to make it big any way else. He knows there are desperate cucks in this very thread who would toss patreon bucks at him if he makes anything that just so happens to shit on the flavour of the month enemy.

This isn't effective in any form for influence. It's got no appeal other than the fact that it feels kinda Holla Forums. Worse of all, when idiots gobble it up, it makes the whole alt right look like "reverse sjws" that support strawmanning with caricatures, a common theme in pozzed tumblr comics.

Not an argument

lol

wew laddy

cuck

My argument is that you're a kike and a cuck fam and I'm right

Nigger, what are you doing?

chainposting

So you don't refute you're a nigger?

Are you the owner of that channel?
why are you so invested in shilling these videos?

its not bad but it does go on a bit, they labour everything a bit too much. for example, aids skrillex goes off on white males about 4 times in the vid, thats the same joke 4 times when it should only be one (even though its his bit its too much). there should be some backing music and they shouldnt go off on tangents, like the vid is about the stupidity of leftists with regards to islam, so for example the short part about the 72 virgins shouldnt be in it because that has nothing to do with the main theme (or at least they didnt link it to the theme properly, but even then its more extra fluff in a 10 minute video)

this is what happens when normies try to harness memes, they dont understand the tzeentch nature inherent to them so whenever they make meme jokes they always seem forced and stale

Are you, faggot?

You're either a mega anally pained kike cuck or you're the channel owner. Why else would you keep replying when you know I'll just reply back and bump the thread?

Either you want it to be bumped, or you're so jewishly asshurt you can't help yourself fam

This is what actual criticism looks like

The other guy is right though- it does go for far too long and the audio is terribly leveled.

Other than that, I had a small giggle.

(You)

(You) (You)

Screencap this if it works right for me and show me what it looks like. Should be three (You)s of different sizes.

This seems like humor the artist created for himself, not for his audience.

Cartoon is brilliant. 10/10

The complainers are shit posters that are made insecure by the artists immense talents.

Painfully Renegade/Red Ice.

is he going up or down?

delete this

Yep. I couldn't handle watching two minutes of this cringeworthy shit

The only situation where dead muslims aren't a good thing is when kikes want those muslims dead.

just leave