#IAmAFeminist

Twitter's fake hashtag campaign on the day of Shillary's tweet is live.

Women of all races and even many men are telling their stories of why they are feminists. The main theme of this hashtag is to stop misogyny, sexism, and transphoboa.

So Holla Forums why are you a feminist?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/feministsareugly?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b-but more coloured people are slaughtered BEFORE they are born than any had died in general.

Female consumer materialism everyone

I'm so confused, what is she talking about?

u wot luv?

FEMINISM IS WAS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN CANCER

It's not a literal tax. She's referring to the "pink tax", where female variants of generic products cost more.

She, like all feminists, are stupid because they all have the right to easily buy the cheaper default product.

If a gril throws a punch at me and i kick her teeth down her throat and punch her head off her shoulder with zero constraints like i would to a man, does that make me a feminist?

Maybe I'm a dumb fuck but I don't get her shit at all

You could never do this without people calling you a douchebag.

Absolutely. Equal Right, Equal Lefts.

In Canada tampons are taxed and pads aren't because tampons are considered a luxury product while pads are classified as a medical necessity.

Nope, because feminism in practice is not about proving that you can adapt to male environments, it's all about begging for the assistance of men to make every environment tailor to you. If it were truly about equality, then they wouldn't constantly complain about the pink tax, gendered toys, and mansplaining. A man wouldn't care at all about minor shit like that.

They've always had safe spaces and triggers from the start. It just began with the church.

Fucking kek

how do you get a darker background on twitter?

This has to be a fake account

Why can't we just give a genuine damn about women without the bullshit anymore?

I genuinely hope all these traitorous whores get slaughtered in the upcoming racewar.

Feminism isn't a real word. It's just a title given to a certain type of civilization-destroying activism (women bitching about everything normal). Those that call themselves feminists could argue for anything. They're free to shift their attack to whatever they feel like, thus making that 'definition' irrelevant.

As we all know here, they already have all of the same rights and then some. They're just whining for special privileges and, most importantly, to destroy normalcy. This is why they turn "intersectional" and also whine about white men and the culture they've created on behalf of blacks, gays, transsexuals, invaders, jihadis, anything that ruins the society that was.

Nah, we're too passive. Muslims and niggers will use them as punching bags and fleshlights though.

twitter.com/hashtag/feministsareugly?lang=en

Remember when feminists took the bait?

The pub is tired of this bitch ruining a strangers good time so she should probably stay home and feed her cat.

Bitch, you're not supposed to pay when you're shotlifting! lmao dumb cunt!

Shouldn't this thread & that tag be flooded with anti-feminist images?

You're just preaching to the choir and spamming the thread.

Providing images to spam the tag with.

Thank you, user. But ease up a bit.

Should be enough anyways. I'll stop bumping your thread now.

By who? They wont even name the non-whites.

b…but muh third wave regressives!!1

that mouth is giving a bj

Isn't this that girl in your 4th pic eating her boogers?

man, it feels good to be redpilled

It's the Twitter character limit. She means her Wizards Sleeve.

She's probably referring to how tampons were designed by a male to satisfy their PIV rape lusts because women in their natural, emacipated state would be free to freebleed everywhere.

Read that as "gayer"

i wonder why

lmao look @ this googly eyed motherucker

No shit sherlok

#IamaMemeinist because pink people should not pay Pink Taxes!

He's doing it again!

What is with this stupid dichotomy between gender and sex? Fuck liberals and marxist sophistry.

Well get cracking on the middle east, loud mouth whore.

Despite all the retweets and favorites the other people who claim to be are getting, they're still getting shit on by the public

life is just grand sometime.

When do leftists give a shit about rules and laws? He's already importing millions of illegals and muslims in without authority.

kekked

lol

Great opportunity to trigger feminists.

Oh this image is actually quite accurate. This polygender trans shit IS a lot like a unicorn in that it doesn't fucking exist.

I will be so fucking glad when twitter goes bankrupt and these self-absorbed cunts can't pollute the world with their stupid ideas as easily.

All these feminists do is echo the same tired, disproven, disingenuous nonsense to each other. Nobody else fucking cares.

Why is that jew so obsessed with other guy's dicks?

I love how this is always a shock to them.

And is attracted to virgins.

Change feminist to retard and its accurate.

WHY IS A COLOURED PONEY ALWAYS MOTHERFUCKING ASSOCIATED WITH NON BINARY BOMBADABOM

was My Little Poney to TV shows what estrogenic additives was to fast food?

Implying Sanger wasn't based

Yes.

By "good" you really mean a living nightmare, don't you?

Welcome to the redpill. You learn to cope with it after a while

This makes me wonder if feminism isn't just about women having more money and buying more clothes and shoes.

If you're empowering and strong, why do you have to say it on twitter everyday?
I don't think Trump goes around every day telling everyday "I'm successful, ok! I'm a good businessman, I'm good with women, I'm hardworking and capable!".
Fucking worthless cunts indeed.

Shoop when?

Self awareness = 0

Numales should just come out and tell the truth.

She literally wants the world to revolve around her.
It's like the fat jokes write themselves.

Dubs wills it.

>I am a feminist because I am going to give whores one last chance to let me fuck them before I become a rapist a bisexual in a open relationship before going full tranny.
ftfy

The reason there is a presumed dichotomy is because of a Jewish pedophile psychologist who tried raising a castrated baby boy as a girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
This guy created the concept that gender was different from sex. Read up on him

she is saying she is a pro-lifer, right?

god I love CURRENT YEAR!

God I wish twitter didnt ban all my accounts and require SMS on new ones.

I'd tweet:

#IAmAFeminist because males should have to pay $100 per day in taxes to support women or go to jail for misogyny.

Android simulator, friend, with a VPN.

None of those things will help when twitter bans you for being anti-HRC and you need a valid mobile # to receive an SMS to verify a new account.

All of the 'online free SMS' numbers are already blacklisted or in use by other twitter accounts.

bitch must be a total mood killer

When I was younger and kind of a fucking retard I'd pocket candy bars and donuts in the store, walk around eating them, then show the clerk the wrapper and pay.

is this one of us? didn't think women could be funny.

#IAmAFeminist becuase women are subjected to gas chambers and dutch ovens every day and no one cares #StopJewishPrivilege