Happening: Cologne, Germany

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cologne-lockdown-armed-man-loose-8513532
archive.is/eF7xm

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/353727-germany-cologne-police-operation/
archive.is/UekIn
archive.is/7RSIP
express.co.uk/news/world/694349/gunman-storms-employment-labour-office-Germany-Cologne
archive.is/XGsJ3
dw.com/en/controversy-ahead-of-pro-erdogan-rally-in-cologne/a-19430132
archive.is/6Brvd
archive.is/MTACz
twitter.com/ftamsut/status/758700651417333761
ksta.de/koeln/porz/sechs-schuesse-in-porz-taeter-nach-schiesserei-in-wahn-auf-der-flucht--24026534
rt.com/news/353761-fake-prague-attack-facebook/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/23/an-alleged-sexual-assault-fuels-rumors-that-turn-an-idaho-town-against-muslim-refugees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zam Heide or that Dutch Hitler lookalike from deutsch/pol/? Or is it another fucking mud?

The memes can't keep up with demand.

#PrayForGermany
#ReligionOfPeace

BUT WHAT KIND OF BOOTS IS HE WEARING?

Did he shoot anybody yet?
If he didn't then he'll probably just an hero and be a failure.

Probably an evil neo Nazi, second generation immigrant making him a full blooded ethnic german shitlords.

Probably yet another right wing gunman trying to terrorize our new german population

Mud?! He's just a troubled young man with nothing to do with Islam! We need to tighten our gun laws instead.

death to the nazis

they only had to listen

Probably a mud.

EVERYDAY
Holy shit this is getting unreal.

PRAISE KEK FOR ALL THE HAPPENINGS, LET THERE BE MORE TO COME

HE JUST WANTS TO DO THE JOBS GERMANS WON'T DO

workplace violence

Good job Europe you nearly made it 24 hours without a terrorist attack

Tbh I wish these muds did a better job rather than chimping out and killing one or two people. Plebs are going to get desensitised at this rate

How can europe even function when a major city has to be shut down every day

> German media also report that an eyewitness notified police of a woman who allegedly threatened a person inside the employment agency with a weapon.
a woman

rt.com/news/353727-germany-cologne-police-operation/
archive.is/UekIn

Deutschland ist tot, und Merkel hat tötet es

(checked)
#TerrorismEquality
or
#CrimeEquality

If every day is happening then there is no happenings.

Dubs for religion of peace

trips for more than one shooter :^)

Cologne is like 90% shitskin.

CAN WE GET ONE DAY WITHOUTH HAPPENING
I'M TIRED

Must be wearing one of those Muslim female ninja suits then.

It's been mentioned in other threads, but right now they're pushing for normalization
For example, here in the US, inner cities were abandoned to the nigs and they're crime ridden hellholes, yet none of that crime even makes the local news because everyone is used to it

DEUTSCHLAND, DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

So it was batwoman with a knife?

So it's fucking nothing? Call me when somebody dies.

Is it over already?

Why do faggots use Cologne?
Can't they just use Köln.
Same shit with Nuremberg but there
is no Goddamn M in it.
Where did these fucks come up with a M.
Stupid burgers.

Yet another sand nigger fiasco

Color me surprised

Sounds like it's ongoing and the cops are surrounding the building

There's a problem with that though. In the US the problem solved itself because the country is large enough the whites just ran away. There is no where for these people in Germany to go.

We are finally reaching terrorism equality you shitlords

fucking hell! We will say unto ==KEK== please, ==KEK== ! no more happenings, I'm tired of the happenings! And ==KEK== will say unto us, NO! there are no breaks on this happening train!

NEWFAGS CAN'T REDTEXT
NEWFAGS CAN'T REDTEXT
NEWFAGS CAN'T REDTEXT
NEWFAGS CAN'T REDTEXT
NEWFAGS CAN'T REDTEXT

welcome to fullchan, newfag

EVERY FUCKING DAY. THIS IS THE NEW NORMAL IN GERMANY. AT THIS RATE EVEN THE MOST BRAINWASHED PEOPLE WILL SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEIR COUNTRY

It is actually a male ninja, but Germans aren't used to that so they assume it is a burka.

my fucking sides

BUT I THOUGHT THEY BANNED GUNS???!!!?

PHASE 6

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Why are you typing
like this with all
the retarded and
unnecessary line
breaks, you
fucking kraut-nigger

We literally own your country we'll do whatever the fuck we want

Would you guys stop fucking everything up then and crying when everyone thinks your a fag for fucking up so bad

Apprently muh refugees are behind the attack. Who would have guessed?

via google translate:
archive.is/7RSIP

hows summer faggot

German autism will be their downfall.

All but one of the sentences were short.
Learn to read something other than the McDonald's menu.
Go get you a Big Gulp Dr Pepper.

holy fuck, just saw this in the DM article

Oh wait, I haven't read the whole article. Apprently, they were already arrested but released again and the woman may or not be related to them.

Quick Merkel. Let in more refugees to show them how kind the Germans are. If you replace all the Germans with refugees then there can no longer be refugee violence against Germans!

she actually did say something like that this morning

We gave you one ounce of freedom and you fucked up your country so hard by electing Merkel consistently, that the German people may not even exist in 50 years. Before that you fucked up so hard half your country was occupied by the soviet union, all of it if it werent for us. The only time Germany wasnt destroying itself was when it was occupied.

You're pretty much the niggers of Europe. Tbh I dont even care that you'll be replaced, there's no-one of value in your shithole of a nation

WEW

he didn't have a islamist motive, but the right-wing spin is lügenpresse

How long till they start going for landmarks and monuments? And how will eurocucks respond? "We didn't need those old paintings and symbols of European art and culture. They were oppressive!"

Most pathetic conquest of a continent ever.

niggers

Go back to sucking Achmed's dusty cock and watching out for terrorist attacks.

You might also want to make sure you're not getting evicted from your home to make way for refugees while you're at it

60%

Hello Shlomo. How about sharing some of dem dere shekels.

murica is probably only ~45% white because jews and spics count as huwite there.

not true, he shot other mudslimes which is exactly what this ackbar slime does on a daily basis in their own countries

it's their culture, goy

You fucked up so hard you elected a nigger President.

TWICE

I rest my case.

sure Shlomo

Police stopped their work

express.co.uk/news/world/694349/gunman-storms-employment-labour-office-Germany-Cologne
archive.is/XGsJ3

Whatever dude at least by 2300 I'll still have a country who's name is written in latin script

Exactly, we're supposed to feel "relieved" because instead of terrorism it's just another day in paradise with middle-eastern blood feuds playing out on European streets

North Africans are white in the US to

If it's anything American politics has shown it's honesty, dignity and respect for the population.

Praise kek!

It's unlikely the US will even exist in 2300.
I don't mean it's going on a downward trend now, but it would be 524 years old at that point, countries nowadays rarely last that long.

Nice trips.

quit with the D&C chaim

This happening seems to be over but on Sunday there will a high chance of a new one.

> About 2,000 police from all over the country will be securing the area on Sunday, including officers who speak Turkish and can intervene if necessary. Some 15,000 protesters are expected to turn up for the rallies.

dw.com/en/controversy-ahead-of-pro-erdogan-rally-in-cologne/a-19430132
archive.is/6Brvd

American logic;
Hey let's spell and perfectly pronounce Kindergarten and Gesundheit.
Hey Bubba, They got some city's over there. Let's totally fuck the names up.
Yea ok. Now pass me that Double Whopper with cheese.

this.

WEW LAD

You are trying to argue some sense into the people that just can't stop destroying Europe, since they caused the fall of Rome this is literally all they do.

I dont understand

Cologne does not have a M

HAHA we rule everyone! Mergia good boi we din du nuffin!!

QUIT WITH THE FUCKING D&C YOU FAGGOTS

German logic:

The sooner Germany vanishes from the maps the sooner western civilization can rebuild itself.

TOP KEK

You niggers are lucky we even stepped in to stop the soviet union annexing your entire shitty continent

from local journalist

so has the race been confirmed yet? is it a mud, a turkroach or a gypsy?

archive.is/MTACz

rumblings on twatter of "foreign men" but nothing confirmed

EVERY FUCKING TIME

VOICE POLICE
TONE CONTROL

go back to russia

And such is burger delusion.

Dont get lost in the past

Hey Bubba;
They got this city over there and we shouldn't fuck the name up.
Which ones that Cleitus?
Hamburg. If'in we lived there we could be Hamburgers.
You so damn funny boy, now pass that Ketchup

lucky folks

Cologne, Nuremberg, Munich.
You mad, mein Kraut neighbor? :^)

Have fun with your caliphate then. I'm under the strong impression that the majority of Europeans are so prideful that they'll become an Islamic continent rather than accept help from America.
Tell me if that's true.

from the priest killing

I'm actually 1/2 burger.
Deutsche Volk never heard the name Cleitus.
I was just fucking around trolling you anons.

We would probably accept help from muslim americans, jewish americans, african americans, and hispanic americans. They rest are just warmongery redneck racists. Actual kkk nazis.

you misspelled delusional cucks, I'd accept Trump liberator troops any time

Some higly educated Europeans are absolutely exasperated by the current state of affairs, how distant and unresponsive the political establishment is. This rage is being directed at the US, but privately alot wouldn't give one shit about a Trump presidency. There is alot of fear and dejection, though especially recently, and some see a Trump presidency as a Dolchstoß.

so he's heading to berlin to kill merkel?

twitter.com/ftamsut/status/758700651417333761

Depends on which America, if we're going to be some kind of vessel of the USA and culturally enriched by the burger culture, maybe I'll pass on that.
If you're going to help as a friend, with the only purpose of helping Europe and not growing in power, I'll gladly welcome you.

good lord that was shit

arbeitsämter sehen echt überall gleich aus.

ich könnte problemlos das bild auf FB als unser örtliches AA ausgeben

er Is the German way of indicating a resident of.
If you are from Hamburg you are a Hamburger.
You didn't know that so you missed the joke

He was a true Muslim
He committed no wrongdoing
Going to mosque
We need more open borders for that caliphate

Kek, nigger fix your 60% and ZOG central problem first. The only help I'd accept from America is for them to fuck off with their NATO and foreign policy influence over Yurop.

IT'S A COMPLICATED ISSUE INVOLVING MENTAL ILLNESS

CHEERS QAQ

You retard, prior to the rise of the AfD the CDU or as you know it, Merkel was LITERALLY THE ANTI-IMMIGRATION PARTY

also german politics does not have the people voting "for" a person, the prime minister is elected by the party, and the people vote for the party

you fools..
you memed too hard and now we are all gonna die
was is worth it?

damn you pepe..

nothing found, goys

fuck off.
you've been occupying germany for over 70 years now, pushing your zog controlled lies, propaganda and brainwashing on us.

your children,grandchildren,greatgrandchildren and their children,grandchildren and greatgrandchildren will suffer what you and your kike masters have done to the world. and i'm happy about that.

how much longer until the next election? is AfD high in the polls?

This gun problem is out of control!!

Why hasn't Germany banned guns? Things like this wouldn't happen if Germany got those disgusting guns off the street!!! We need reform and we need it now!!!

REEEEEEEEEEE

Oh wait…

They need to join the UK and ban assault spoons tbh lad.

with the pace that things are moving at right now that sounds kinda reasonable.
if they found a muzzie with a bomb it wouldn't be suspicious, it's just erryday business

AfD is rising really, really fast and the election is next year

So becoming a slave to Allah is alright, as long as you get to throw a soft punch against the Americans, huh?

You're right. Look at the /deutschpol/ responses in here. Germans are either self-despising cucks or trying to blame everyone but themselves for their problems like a bunch of niggers. They, as a people, either want no agency or think they're deprived of it. Neither side wants to stand on its own, the only difference is one actually wants to stand.

I want to feel bad for them, but fuck the Germans. The US can do what it does best and take the good ones in, though I doubt that's a very high number.

You may have too many roaches in your country Germany….

Again? Is Germany learning how to live with terrorism?

Fuck right off back to Reddit you massive cucked faggot

You have an awesome president though

again: fuck off kike servant. we know well what your 'help' cost and brings.

amerikike boot on the neck, mudkike boot on the neck. what difference does it make? at least the mudkikes come with less marxist shit.

fucking ameridiots still believeing they are the good guy in this story. why don't you drink some bleach you insuffereable ameritrans faggot?

What's the next step in your master plan?

And so, kek has deemed you worthy of his damnation.

Opened this thread just to make sure that this pic was posted.

Get off your high horse.

When nigs nogged Ferguson, what did you do? When muslims did San Bernadino and Orlando? How are you fighting back the black supremacists wasting cops left and right?

You're in the exact same boat as we are, you have not a bit more "agency" than the Europeans.

Enjoy Al-Imaniyya, Mohammed Kohl

how long have turkroaches been in Germany exactly? since post-WW2?

I was in another thread around last week discussing Europe. And the argument reduced to this. That even after the Jews are removed from European influence that they'll still be fighting among themselves over banal and inane reasons such as land issues. They discussed about starting new wars against their fellow Europeans so that they could get the upper hand on them and so forth. I kept thinking, why are these Europeans so damn neurotic?, are they JIDF in diguise? Or just stupid? Then they kept telling me that It's America's fault and that NATO this and that, similar to a few responses I got in this thread.Then when I asked them why they couldn't just forgive each other they just told me to "fuck off".

At least we haven't had 6+ attacks in the last month alone. Those incidents here have been spread out enough that most people can rationalize them as independent, isolated incidents, but it's hard for me to imagine Germans not viewing themselves as in a state of war.

reading comprehension is off the charts here lads.
jesus christ you are dumb.

since the mid 70s
but they already started the 4th generation.

I'm not German

And yet you blame people like me for it. Control what you can. The US is scared shitless of having their Okinawa base taken away. You as a country have the potential to leverage the US, since Rammstein's such an important airbase. Maybe bring that up to AfD?

Help what you can but don't go biting sympathetic hands because you mistake the people offering them for the government that represents them.

ok you have a shit president

AfD doesn't even have an economic platform
It's literally

my country is a constitutional monarchy valued friend

we anons are not the brightest bunch

luckily
is all we need right now

race >>>>>>>>> every other issue

They need to fix this or Europe will lose. The Muslims use Islam as a uniting factor and band together across borders. The Jews have their history and victim complex. Europe needs to be willing to work together and set aside differences for the sake of its own survival, and it's not willing to do that.

Look at the UK. Brexit hits, anti-immigrant sentiment flares up, but not at the Muslims raping their kids. No, it's almost all directed at the Polish. They have to want survival worse than defeating each other, and they haven't shown that capability.

is there any way of rooting them out and deporting them back to turkey?

You clearly have no scruples.

GUNS OR BUTTER
the people will choose butter because you can't eat guns. You can use guns to acquire butter, yet this just diminishes the production of butter.

The UK, probably, but most other countries would just want help.

This is treading into cover-up territory at this point. Unless I missed it I don't think a single "reputable" source has even reported on it (AP, Reuters, AFP) while the British rags have gone quiet

basically no easy way. since the german gov was hellbent on giving every single turkroach a german pissport.

you could only count on them being the economic locusts they are and wait for germany/europe to collapse and them to move for greenen pastures, but
a. i don't think shitty economic circumstances will repel mudpeople
b. there will still be muds pouring in from even worse places.

there is nothing short of a war or a multi-nation civil war that offers the possibility of a saved europe. simple is that.

And here i thought the original version just a meme, a joke. We're taking this way too far and i love it. Even though my country might be next

While I'm not German, you can shove your Rammstein base up your anus.
We want the foreigners out, and that includes your nigger and spic soldiers.
From Baltia with love

I'd be very skeptical about any sort of military cooperation between Europe and America, even after Trump takes the reigns.
Because in that relationship Europe can only lose, as pointed by Yugoslavia, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Even raindrops can be rationalized as independent, isolated incident by people. You can't change the mindset of an entire nation just with few islamic "radicals".
It will take several Bataclans to even tilt the normal people towards acting. But after that it's a rolling stone, unstoppable.

Why is Brit/pol/ so jealous of Deutsch/pol/?

update from (((Felix)))

That's right, goy, it is your all fault that this happened, you weren't being progressive enough

i do. i just don't buy into the stupid notion that ameritrans are any better as an occupying force than muds. sure burgers behead less people in the name of a stupid desert god but their god of equality is just as cruel and amoral.
the slogans and the details vary but it's just imperialist assholes in different packagings.

kek, sah auf den ersten blick so aus als ob da eine riesen blutpfütze vor dem polizeibus wäre.

It's 500 million people geographically concentrated on a not-so-yuge peninsula that just so happens to be criss-crossed with fiber optic cables and some of the most advanced technology humankind has ever seen.

What could go wrong?

White Americans have been under an identical occupation, and yet if the federal government tried to force a million Muslims on the population a full fledged civil war would break out.

Why is this?

why not have the Greeks pay back the Germans by removing kebab in their country?

why would i care?
solve your problems by yourself.
all i want is you to GTFO my country.

I'll talk through your logical filter then.

If you and your fellow country men allow yourselves to become the 51st State of United States of America you'll be able to keep your sovereignty and culture if only in name, perhaps even in decades you'll be granted your country back when the Jewish influence is removed from America.

If you choose the Islamic caliphate you will loose all your culture and sovereignty, the history of your people will be lost in time, forever forgotten. The Arabic people will wipe you out out in a few generations until nothing but small genetic references of your Germanic blood and culture are left in the world until eventually you vanish.

Your choice.

from my personal experience?
everything.

nice hitlerdubs)

so you suggest we endure another 70-250 years of amerikike occupation and cultural marxism? and we should hope that there is enough left to recover when that day finally comes?
you guys have a serious hero complex.
i don't believe the US will ever not be ZOG.

so it would be a quick death?
I hate muds with passion but i really do appreciate that they don't pretend to be our friends like you snakes.

It would seem that either the governments of these countries don't allow their people to desire help, and conversely are actively brainwashing the populations into thinking millions of violent shitskins aren't even a problem to begin with. Further, those that disagree with this pro-invasion / suicide sentiment and voice such ideas in public are pilloried by the government and brainwashed mobs, punished, and silenced as to not infect others with common sense and self-preservation.

Seriously what the fuck is going on here?

Any Germanons?

Mongrel halfbreed subhuman at it again.

ich weiß echt nicht warum ich amis und anglos und anderes kroppzeug das hier nicht deutsch spricht nicht filtere.

hat jemand 'hide amerikike'&'hide anglo' posts bider da?

ich.

sonst scheinens nur untermenschen zu sein

Like tears in the rain.

in complete sincerity, when are Germans going to wake up and realize that their government would rather defend immigrants than their own people. When will they finally become proud to be German again and rise for a better Germany?

they are waking up.
problem is they were asleep for so long that they don't know how to get the means to defend themselves.

some kikes could make a fortune if they make it easy for germans to get illegal weapons. (you can get up to 1500€ for a shitty glock 7 around here. ammo is extra)

race confirmed yet lads?

Wew

Guns and bombs are for the plebs in the GRU

all unclear at this point, presumably because they are cooking up some favorable narrative

For how many days we've had ininterrupted happenings?

snackbar
RWDS

what is that?
i get searc results for

or did you mean GLADIO?

Can't swallow your pride even for a second, huh?

Obviously I meant Militant Georgian Philologists.

People that stand up to the government policy of replacing Germans with shitskins regularly get beaten down, jailed, publicly shamed, and generally crucified.

The government and it's horde of white guilt cucks immediately try to crush any dissent from PC.

Its at the jobcenter, could just be some frustrated guy going loose.
We have ordinary gunviolence too, you know?

too many.

why should i? you offer nothing i desire.

jokes aside, mind to give me another push in the direction you mean?

Then why don't you do anything to stop the Caliphate?

Pride? Bitch, I wish. This is actually basic survival instinct. Which sane nationalist would like a spic and nigger army on their soil?
Maybe subhumans like the shitpoles, who are the real pro EU faction, who are also inferior subhumans.
But we? No thanks.

Where is the shot mudslime, Pedro? All this yip and yap but mudshits already raped quite a few "hwhite" amerishit bitches too. Why arent they dead?
Loud mouthed subhuman.

ksta.de/koeln/porz/sechs-schuesse-in-porz-taeter-nach-schiesserei-in-wahn-auf-der-flucht--24026534

Just one guy got shot several times, the killers fled immediatly wit a car.
Criminal assasination or something like that.
Cologne has some crime going on but no actual terror on this case.

Are you a coward?

Are you, Pedro? Where is the shot mudslime? Where are the dead "refugees" in the US of spics and kikes? Many of them already got beaten up and died here, but surprisingly none of them died in "hwhite" amerika.
Subhuman spic fucks.

You're a coward.

Are tears dropping from your eyes, subhuman?

I feel sorry for you.

Where is the great music of your people?
Why are you so silent?

Someone twisted their ankle and brought a cane to work.

>no opposition inb4 trump is a white nationalist!!1!

KRIJG KANKER AMERIKAAN

Wagner, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, usw.

Wow pedro, thank you.

My mother playing Tchaikovsky, this I will carry to the grave. You have left us nothing but the orchestra of artillery.

This is what happens in a country full of metrosexuals and feminists.

to be fair they're labelled white(hispanic) now on the most wanted list

The only thing that's dead is your grammar skill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
gasp
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Merkel. This is silly. The country, please.

I'm still legally the Chancellor of Germany. It would be a shame if I were to return.

fucking ableists

You can't fight Jews with sarcasm.

You can't fight Jews posting on an anime imageboard.

how do you know what i'm doing?

You can eat ice-cream without a spoon

Who gives a fuck about you, subhuman(s)?

Apparently you do

You can't crash a plane without putting on the mask.

you can't throw someone out of plane without shooting him

Not a single update in 2 hours and no major outlets are reporting on it

And we can't have a big guy without you.

you can't get caught without a master plan

You can't bring friends, either

You can't catch a plan without a master

and they are not my friends, they work for the mercenary, the masketta man

half assed attempt.
enjoy

Rihanna has a show in Cologne tonight, interesting

"tan" knife box is invalid

rt.com/news/353761-fake-prague-attack-facebook/

‘Deadly terrorist attack in Prague’ invented by scammers to steal FB passwords
Scammers have been exploiting people’s fears in the wake of recent attacks in Europe by posting fake news of a ‘terrorist act’ in Prague, in an attempt to gain access to internet users’ personal data.

Relevant

hope she gets snackbar'd tbh
one less producer of negermusik the better

I can't bring them on board without calling it in.

Fuck you man. People want to eat good food and have a good time. Who are you to deny them that?

thank you

Fuck off, Michael

I hope Poland takes you fucks over, not kidding
German asshurt is almost as pathetic as Kangs bullshit

Germs don't want solidarity with us

FTFY His dad was a rabbi

Stop shilling you kike, you're way too obvious.

(((projecting)))

And who saved it from total destruction in by the NSDAP and spread it for the next 70 years?
Typical ignorance by a subhuman spic half breed.

Also, pics related.
Pooland wont be taking over anything. In fact the "based" poolish government already tries to talk with Merkel about the EU army. And the subhumans' support for the EU is larger than any other country.
I dont expect a subhuman half caste to know about any of this though. Funny how French, Brit, German, Estonian, Finnish, usw all means "white" without explanation, but amerimutts have to add hwhite to their name. Pathetic mongrels.

I gave the "electing Merkel" part so much attention I forgot about this.
Do you subhuman halfbreed really think invading and destroying another country is giving them freedom?
Maybe you subhuman mutts deserve to be 60% "white" after all.

If there are parallel universes, I want to live in the one where Germany won world war 2.

Versus

Nobody but weirdos and certain irresponsible German "nationalists" think that Germany losing World War 2 is the reason why bad things are happening right now, user.

You should try harder, that was embarrassing.

Fuck off cuck, the men are talking.

Are you retarded you subhuman?

autism x10000000000000

All the salt in the world doesn't change the fact that making a difference starts in the hearts of every man, Anons.

Hey, captain the ship is sinking! What shall we do?!!

Fuck off amerikike

This word is so very charming, user. You've really used such a charming word. Very charming, user.

(((WIR SCHAFFEN DAS)))

Given all these kebabbenings isn't it time Emperor Trump deployed a memetic killshot that would associate hillary with kebabs in the minds of the voters?

I mean, Crooked Hillary and Hillary Rotten Clinton are both good. But why not start referring to her as HALALary?

What do you goyims think? It doesn't roll off the tongue that well but looks amusing in print. Worth signal boosting?

Good find. Have some OC.

Merkelstein is going to get a discount on all the sympathy cards she sends out to affected families at this rate.

(Hang you cunt.)

I would accept help from you burgers if you could do just one thing: Annex us and give us a weapon law similar to yours in Texas so we can fix this bullshit by ourselves. Thanks.

t. german nationalist raging everyday for 10 months

Amateur

This.

Of all the years I've lived, this one is the most current

Every
single
fucking
day

And there still isn't one instance of eurofags actually attempted to remove kebab. I feel as disgusted with them as I am with the muzzies.

Not even in the EU and we are doing everything we can to help you.

The US isn't going to exist in the next few years it has no unique culture barely any history and no solidarity. Gloat now because your time in the sun is short the days of the 60% mutt nation are almost over.

You have to go back.

Where are the shot mudshits in the US, Johnny?
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/23/an-alleged-sexual-assault-fuels-rumors-that-turn-an-idaho-town-against-muslim-refugees/
Typical loud mouthed half breed spic nigger subhuman wit 60% "hwhite" blood.

Verpiss dich, Volksverräter.

Excuse me, but you subhumans dragged it in first.
Fucking subhuman spic.

most rabbis i've spoken with seem think they are righteous and altruistic when they acknowledge the control they have over gentiles. that without jews the world would not be as advanced as it is now that most of the world would have destroyed itself without jewish influence (one of the many reasons they believe every jew should have at least a thousand gentile servants )

they seem to think that once every gentile is mixed with everything else (real rainbow kids) nobody will have any reasons to fight and the jews will take their official place as god's chosen (the "master" race)

I don't think any amount of interbreeding will ever stop people wanting to kill each other over the most trivial crap (see arabs, africans and asians), but they always change the subject when I start poking holes into their lame arguments. (oy vey! let's talk about something else goy!)