BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTING VIETNAM VETERAN SHOT IN BAR FOR HIS POLITICAL OPINION

black vietnam veteran who supports trump is shot at a bar by most likely a nignog

archive.is/vRrwD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Video for anybody who doesn't want to use JewTube.

Holla Forums likes niggers now? Trump really did ruined Holla Forums enjoy watching your girlfriend get fucked by a black guy

and they say lives matter

checked
it seems they only matter if you agree with them on everything

meant for

Can't wait for all the main stream media to report on this. It'll happen, any minute now.

So what? Old nigger shot by young nigger. Who gives a shit? Shit thread. OP eats donkey cock.

So progressive… So democratic…. *faps furiously*

SOME FOLKS WERE BORN, MADE TO BE WITH HER

The only thing bad about this is the fact that he was shot for his opinions, and that he would be voting for Trump in the fall, thus helping white interests.

One less black isn't much of a problem, though.

Many niggers have crab mentality. If you're a successful person of any color, then they leech, harass, or destroy you to drag you down to their level. That's why it's rare to see successful niggers. Their culture actively discourages success.

Even if whites compromise with them, they would still be angry at them. They will still continue to blame all of their own self-inflicted problems on you. Them being arrested from stealing phones from civilians? Fault of white man.

It is like the jews. Most jews are globalists but that dont make Bobby Fischer any less based youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

kike

Is there a distinction between a nigger and a black person? I've met white people who were niggers, I'd even call some asians niggers. Nigger is a mental state in my opinion.

I got a picture of the guy that got shot right here.

You sound like a nigger trying hide his niggerdom.

Either that or you're a white apologist and don't belong here.

really. but I assume that as soon as the republican election ends faggots like:

will be to offended to stay on Holla Forums

ghetto culture is absolute shit fam, let's stamp it out and see what we can salvage from the poor people raised in that trash before we jump to mass deportation.

This, though I'll be downboated. It's unforuntate to think that before the late 60's, black families were intact and contrary to today, actually had a lower crime rate compared to the ethnic whites. Mabye this presidency will see the turn around in the black community?

>>>/cuckchan/
kanker

some of them can be made better. some of the rest can fall. it's a matter of putting in the work to raise those we can and get rid of those we can't.

If they can behave themselves there is no reason to treat them poorly. You don't have to want them living next door to be courteous. Right now I'd wager 10% of niggers are just A-OK people with as many as 25% being "decent enough" if we completely did away with ghetto culture right now it would still take atleast a generation to get those numbers to 25%A-OK and 60% "decent enough".

Personally I think the best course of action is to encourage the 10% of groids that are stand-up folk while doing our best to make life unpleasant for the rest of niggers. If the 10% are encouraged they may just emerge as "guides" for their species to likewise encourage the decent enough niggers to become A-OK while the shit niggers are encouraged to move their asses to Liberia.

And I think the higher echelon niggers will eventually start to embrace the idea of bringing segregation back. I mean the more radical nighers are already calling for stealing a portion of land and self segregating.

Dotr may be possible in the future but as of right now it is not feasible so we should be considering courses of action like what I suggested until such a time that going full moonman becomes a reasonable plan.

White apologist? Why the fuck would I apologize for being white?

going on 6 years now between here and cuckchan, I decide where I belong you limp-wristed faggot.

>>>Holla Forums is your space

All niggers are niggers. Just some are better domesticated than others. But if you were to take a well adjusted middle class nigger who knows how to behave and put them in the ghetto… Its like a pig. Pigs are great, smart animals… They even make awesome pets.. Even the fullsized ones… But if they break free from their fence and make it into the woods within 2 weeks they start growing tusks and become viciously violent.

We speak the King's English here, cancer.

So you have no problem purging white trash right? If you're going push for purging of all niggers, well then I can think of plenty of white people who need to be purged as well.

What's your filtering algorithm here?

Yup, it's a nigger.

I'd still want to leave because I hate the ghetto.

considering the smartest niggers are better in all regards than the worst of whites, are you suggesting some whites need to be put in fences?

while a funny meme, all rules have exceptions, and you best recognize when your interests align, Trump make real smart moves with the tactical sheboons and Awakened Dr. Carson.

If Hitler could work with SOME jews, then sum black person or latino knows whats right.

Lot`s of shill and or retards in here.

So a Trump supporter has ben shot.
A veteran and Trump supporter has been shot
A blac… ohw never mind, fucking cucks blablabla

zegt de kankereilander, hou je muil vieze waal

Damn she must've been around 15 when she got knocked up.

There's a difference between a black guy and a nigger, if you don't know the difference then you're the nigger.

>>>/cuckchan/
kanker op vieze kanker weg uit mijn chan

FUCK OFF YOU CIVIC "NATIONALIST" ANTI-WHITE

Relax, cuck. He'll recover in time to vote for Trump, so no damage has been done.
Niggers kill each other over fried chicken. This one just happened to get shot for his political opinions. My jimmies have never been more at peace.

It`s ammunition, I don`t think that anyone really cares about a nigger getting shot.
This is about BLM not caring that a nig gets got due to his political views.

BLM unless they vote for Trump is the way to go.

Where did this kiddie brigade come from? Shit's all over Holla Forums, low energy posts and shitposting galore.

Did I miss something - where are these faggots coming from?

Nice dubs. To add to the text, my block is mostly bought up by chinese who live here. Nice folks, no trouble (Except for displacing hWhites). Had a look at the SSID`s floating around
They know.

pretty sure its just randlet shitposting

it really hurts because i want to like diamond and silk, they look like well to do folks with more then pleasant personalities, but holy shit they use the same ghetto dialect as the rest of black twitter and i
CAN'T. FUCKING. STAND. IT.

help me fam.

Why don't we just euthanize every human with a double digit IQ? How can that go wrong? :^)

Gas yourself faggot

These black folk seem to be from a different era.

Like seriously, the women and the man, they don't sound black, they sound..

Fucking normal.

And the guy who got shot, I wouldn't guess he was black from the way he sounded.

Older minorities actually assimilated with American culture to the point they sound "normal". What you see now is multiculturalism run amok and used as a war tool.

There is a bell curve and a small fraction of nigs have IQs in the human range, but that doesn't make them "people" any more than Koko the sign language Gorilla is a nigger just because she's as smart as an average nigger a bit smarter actually

nice

I haven't heard this shitty Chris Rock line for such a long time now, I thought people had the self-awareness to not bother embarrassing themselves.

Where are you Reddit-tier cunts coming from?

The worst whites test on par with the top quota of blacks, you dimwit. Their children revert to the racial standard for intelligence, too, so your fantasy of le based blacks is about as short-sighted and cuckolded as it gets.

If you're harbouring and wasting resources on attempting to domesticate savages you're doing your own people and nation a disservice, and should your utopian ideology prove right and you create a race at least somewhat civilised intelligent - all you've really done is create competition for yourselves. Race exists, so it stands to reason that identity politics will always exist too, and any group which doesn't protect it's own interests will be taken advantage of by those that do.

every time

The only 'people' on Earth that need extermination are the Jews (Maybe Semites in general).

Niggers, without Islamic teachings and Jewish transportation to Europe, were doing just fine when they fucked off to live in their African hellholes.

That continent's not fit for human habitation anyway - just make it a giant nigger reservation.

Or, just tap all its resources with robotic workers, & THEN make it a quarantine zone for Niggers.

We wuz crab people?

niggers on their own never did "just fine", they didn't in the past, and they sure as shit don't now. see zimbabwe if you don't believe me. the african continent was plenty good enough to support tribes with wildlife and edible plants, and africans still managed to wage war and enslave one another.
unfortunately the colonial experiment of bringing them enlightenment ideals hasn't been successful. i wish donald would get in office, cut off foreign aid, and let china financially rape the african continent.

Read Straw Dogs by John Gray.

You can see the same thing in Mexicans who were actually embedded in American culture instead of being taught Spanish by their illegal parents.

I work with a girl who you would not be able to tell had Mexican blood in her except her last name.

Stop expecting skyscrapers out of monkeys.

In my eyes, 'just fine' means not raping women and killing men in our countries. They can do those things amongst themselves all they like - I won't care.

This is what whites need to accept. You can;t stop tigers in the jungle from killing and eating smaller animals, it's just in their nature. The same can be said for niggers.

Whites seem to have an almost pathological need to try to fix things, to fix everything. Certain things can't be fixed because they aren't broken. A nigger will always be a nigger, it's just doing what the universe has designed it to do, rape, murder, theft, those things are as natural to them as breathing is to us.

The damn thing is just a depressed bong crying about the world.

If you want something more positive, watch his youtube videos or just read Hayek.

In fact, his book on Hayek is probably the best introduction to the philosophy of Hayek available. Hayek also argues that humans cannot become masters of their own destiny, but he doesn't have the same heavy-handed nihilism that Gray does.

sorry but no, a sizeable portion of the white population is nowhere as smart as Carson or even Obongo, the dumbest whites are not smarter than the top niggers.

are whites are in average smarter than niggers? yes, but ya still got some nigger smarter than some whites.

Wait, but I thought black lives matter

This guy gets it.

When you support Trump, you become a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Spread this story goys.

This is what black people were like before the death of manufacturing and industry in the US. They were doing really well until the 90's fucked them up with self righteousness and entitlement.

Of course not dimwit because they're our people. Niggers aren't and their problems aren't our responsibility.

Bless her heart, how based, regretful and calm she seems about it.

Well there was Dorner.

Swear to god modern Holla Forums doesn't talk about Dorner at all.

It's the lack of a soul. Pavlovization is the only thing making them fit or unfit for civilization.
Language is a good indicator, but there is no clear cut rule to see them for what they are.

Niggers can be somewhat civilized when whitey knows that they're the superior and they force them to act civilized.

its not in our words but always in our minds. Guy is a fucking American hero.

meh
still a nigger , get over it

Didn't that nigger read the sign? That bar was a gun free zone! This wouldn't have happened if the entire country was one too. :^)

That sounds a bit better. I still stand by statement that humans can be masters of their own destiny by sheer willpower. The problem is that willpower has been eroded to the point the bar has been lowered so everyone can be considered "civil". It's times like these that snuff out the will of the individual. That said, I really like where Hayek is coming from. I will end up watching more of his videos.

he didnt die

Ideals > race
Behavior > DNA
Memes > Pavlov

However, there is also a hierarchy of races
Whites > Asians > Orientals (without inbreeding and Islam they'd be closer to us) > East Africans = Indians > Native Americans and Inuits > West Africans > Abbos > Kikes

Shut up Shlomo.

Imagine this:

Black Clinton supporting Vietnam veteran shot in bar for his political opinion

It would be the top news at CNN, NBC, CBS, etc.

The media will try to sweep this event under the rug because they don't want people to realize that there's a lot of violence directed at Trump supporters, no matter who they are.

Hating niggers because of the way they act is reasonable. But hating them because of their genes is just fucking moronic

Try the 80's. That was the flashpoint where rap, materialism, crack and crime came together to destroy blacks nationwide.

It's also what awaits white societies if kikes get their way. Eastern Europe should be an obvious reminder, but alas; "race is the only thing that matters… "

Nice choice on the resolution. It makes the webm a nice and manageable size while preserving 99% of the fine details.

well there is one way to fix it, don't import tigers into your backyard.

This is why we need to have declared that it is only possible for citizens to own land. All land owned by non-citizens is now up for auction by the government.

ayylmao
NIGEL R. JIMMIES