Are you racist?

are you racist?

Take a guess nigger

of course I'm racist. I have the ability to recognize patterns

people are more complex than that and your superficial "pattern recognition" skills are arguable.

people aren't bonbons.

Yes.

I don't like most of the black people i've met, but the fact is that i don't like most of the people i've met. I do remember of this one nigger that was such a fucking bro. I miss him.

Yes. The idea that I'm the same as some sub-Saharan nigger than can barely entertain abstract thought, well, it's offensive and ridiculous.

But user, you are a sub saharan nigger who can't entertain abstract thought.

I'm not racist, I hate everyone of every race equally the same.

except mine.

nice flag, butthurt samefag

feel free to explain why you think that pattern recognition doesn't apply to humans

i wasn't pretending to be two different people.

are you white?

Yes. Not being racist is completely retarded. Niggers in Africa haven't even invented the wheel or a written language until Europeans showed up

DATAMINING

The differences in their technological development is due entirely to geography.

Educate yourself.

my nigga

That book has been shit on in every way possible.

That book is bullshit. Sub-saharan Africa is the most diverse enviroment filled with so many different plants, animals, and natural resources. Niggers have everything given to them compared to Egyptians who live in a fucking desert. And what came from it?
Egyptians built massive structures and amazing buildings with an advanced writing system along with bronze and steel weapons. Niggers created huts made out of grass and dirt. No written language, no domestication of animals, no science of any kind, no large scale farming, no clothed fibers, litteraly nothing that can benefit anyone else in the world

/thread

No, I'm not a cuck.

WOW

maybe. I've heard of it but never read it
not really.
the lack of architecture across most of africa likely has something to do with the lack of stone to build with.
there are animals and plants, but agriculture is challenging over much of the region due to low rainfall.
many of the mineral resources require modern industrial methods to extract.

what I would point out: people here bitch about Soros and NWO and all that, but africa is an example of what you get when you have NO "world order"…
the egyptians built the pyramids because one person was able to coordinate the efforts of many others.
over most of sub-sahara africa, there was no coordination of people beyond small tribes, and thus, nothing notable got built,,, because single people rarely accomplish much by their own efforts alone

also we note: the arab region has been a concentrated area of trade routs for a long time, and the people who lived along there profited freely by engaging in highway robbery (literally).
Things like Petra are impressive in a way, but in hindsight it's easy to see that they were not ever sustainable.
Much like what is built there now, all done by foreign labor paid for with oil money, because it pours from the sky (for the time being…).

On Holla Forums I call black people niggers.
In real life I treat everyone only based on how they treat me no matter the gender, race, religion etc.

But fuck Islam though. "Religion of peace" my ass.

/thread

I'm not racist, I just don't think some people deserve to have more privilidge than others…. like niggers, hispanics, slopes, jews, abbos…

are you asking if i want a world without the blacks killing and stealing while they screech ape noises with their rap music blasting everyday?

no, you stupid nigger jew

Yes, I have a strong in-group preference and I don't believe the evolution of our respective races miraculously stopped at the neck. I don't want people of different races flooding into my country by the millions, like they are now.

That said, I bare no hatred, ill-will, or even dislike for non-whites, and though my assessment of groups can be somewhat prejudicial at times, I try to judge individuals on a person by person basis; by the content of their character, and all that gay shit.

Didn't mean to name sage.

are you saying that every black is a criminal?

Isn't there evidence that Kanye is a mixed-blooded Jew?

I like jews

I'm not racist. I only have no regard for niggers, chinks and slavs.

get your head examined

na, just my white cock

You're a dumb faggot

No, user. He will run for president and not settle for anything less.

And honestly, he might win. He could definitely win the democratic nomination, but he could also probably win the presidency.

Voters are fucking stupid.

I said republican retard

No, nigger, you said 'rep' which is short for 'representative'.

Also, you said 'for' instead of 'as'.

Nigger.

sage

Why would I say "rep" the presidency is already a representative position, retard. You either run dem or rep or do some other faggy shit.

Third party viewer of this argument, but I really really hope that English is your second language and you aren't from the US. Otherwise you might have some pretty severe mental handicaps.

Rep is commonly shorthand for a member of the House of Representatives. While in a very technical sense the president is a "representative" in that he's a member of a government in a republic, his position is thought of as an executive one. Any American would be confused if you called the president a "representative." Again, because that specifically means a member of the House in Congress.

And your grammar makes your posts indecipherable. Please do a few more chapters in Rosetta Stone before posting on English language forums.

Maybe you should stop going to places you don't belong with that reddit spacing, sweetie. ;^)

Lagos is calling you my niggerfaced friend.

You look mad af tbh
t. another third party observer of this pointless conversation

kanye is a worthy specimen for preservation

"As much as everyone else", that's what I say to normalfags.

The most important question is if the geography affected their technological advancement and physical characteristics. Did it also affect their mental capacity?

yes

Look at what I got for you nigger!

I hate niggers, gooks, mooks, Jewsish kikes, wops, spades, mocks, spics, dagos, dinks, dune coons,kabobs,lebos,abos, nips,pakis,zipperheads, Prairie niggers & women.

He may not say that but the FBI criminal statistics sure do.

I'm not racist at all. I have plenty of friends who are niggers, spics, kikes, dagos, slants, slopes, sprouts, jigaboos, muff munchers, faggots, cripples, wiggers, old farts, filthy ragamuffins, etc…as long as they accept the superiority of the white race.

Yes.
The truth is: every race is different, by skin color and culture.
While it's fair to hate things about one race, or love things about another race, automatic discrimination or cyberbullying is not okay at all.

Fuck off pedonigger

Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed it to him.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.

Nice little diddy, there. What the negro didn't have was barley, or some other grain that was high in calories and nutrition and that could be fairly easily cultivated. Thus they didn't have surplus food. Thus it was smarter for them to remain nomadic. Thus metal work, animal husbandry, and permanent dwellings weren't prudent.

And diamonds are actually useless.

the nigger is the missing link between primal and modern man

The only people who desperately push racial superiority memes are pathetic betas who need to compensate for their inferiority by clinging to racial differences to assuage their crumbling self-esteem.

There's plenty of native crops niggers could have cultivated.

All those girls in the last pic have the really high deviance from their race's inherent facial features. So high deviance from black/latin/asian facial features is attractive, got it.

I'd never, ever fault a person for being Black

But I'll fault anyone for being a Nigger.

==I'm not racist, but niggers tongue my anus=

I'm not him, but there are people who have no particular culture, and race is irrelevant to them.

I feel the same way.

Even if Christianity is not true, Christian (which I am not) societies seem to be much more advanced, and the nogs probabky cannot even grasp the teachings of the book.

It is like the people who made this (if it was not Jews) did not even think about this before making the image. The poster is probably a wigger.