NEW “REPARATIONS” WEBSITE ASKS WHITES TO PAY BLACK PEOPLE’S RENT TO RELIEVE THEIR GUILT

What. The. Fuck. Holla Forums? Holy shit!

This is real! Cucked white SJWs are actually cuckolding themselves even more!

Pathological altruism.

Article: archive.is/7cHta

Black "slave reparations"' website: reparations.me/

Article text:

The website, started by Seattle-based “conceptual artist” Natasha Marin, suggests a number of ways in which white people can atone for the fact that 1.4 per cent of white people owned black slaves in the United States over 150 years ago.
Examples on the site’s ‘about’ page include;

After explaining how she was triggered by white people attending BLM rallies, Shackelford said that that they would be better served writing checks and giving up their car keys.

Other urls found in this thread:

reparations.me/#!REQUEST-Life-Support/cjds/579596530cf2a8522f96f026
ucl.ac.uk/lbs/
facebook.com/events/305927573086861/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This world is unbelieveable, i have no words for how cucked this is.

Sorry for fucking up the greentexting.

Sorry. So sorry. Sorry. So sorry.

Still can't believe this shit is real.

No no.. This is good.

An entire generation of cucks and beta numale faggots sacrificing themselves to the whims of niggers will come to learn that the people they feel so guilty about are actually degenerate, simple-minded, greedy, violent subhuman trash.

Encourage SJWs and Feminists to do this. Make them think that the best thing they can do is pay the bills and take emotional abuse for these worthless assholes, and then they'll learn firsthand that black people do not deserve an ounce of sympathy.

why do niggers think that every white in America owned slaves at one time? mine didn't, they came from scotland in the late 1820's and were wheat farmers

RACE WAR WHEN

And the one's that don't will probably be evicted from the gene pool sooner rather than later. Sounds good to me.

I wonder who the site owner is…

Actualy, this is good. More demands niggers have, closer we are to segregations. I am talking about real altruists. Where my pocket begins, niggers demands stops…
Bonus.
This negress is some sort of Sarah Silbermann, jewess. So we all know, who is behind that page.

Race traitors deserve a bullet.

My ancestors weren't in the US 150 years ago.

how do you know that these "whites" are even real? could just be the negros answering themselves,and acting white.

Does this mean that they're going to start asking Arabs for money too? Or do they get a pass on their slave trade because they're brown?

Rhetorical question of course

Listed in the OP. She's a "conceptual artist"

Duh, I'm stupid.

I would not have been surprised if the Nose was leeching shekels off off this somehow though.

This is worse then it looks because its going to give niggers more power to demand things from us, this SJW shit is enabling the niggers and that will make them think we are all cucked like the SJW fags.

Why can't we do the same?

Like set up a site were cucks can give money to niggers.
And Instead we give the money to white people.

I could use some cucks paying my rent.
Beside, they're useful idiots, might as well be useful to us instead of ((them)).

Have you seen Patreon? Did you see all the self-hating males during gamergate? Pretty safe to assume they're real.

don't blacks already have section 8 housing (paid for by white people's taxes)? So this is just a scam to get more money from white people?

Time to get plastic surgery to turn asian

Mine came here in the 1920s, from Germany, with pretty much nothing. Then they got fucked by the Depression. Then WW2 brought the anti-German sentiment and my grandfather was chased down and beaten up after school regularly. Not seeing any white privilege.

You mean time to get plastic surgery and turn stupid.

funny thing, my great great grandfather also migrated from Germany in the early 20's to escape from the (((weimar republic))) but never was hurt or ridiculed for his german heritage

GIB ME DATS

Weeb here.
No.
That money would be far, far better spent on a real doll or robot of my waifu.

Japs are whiteaboos, fam.

None of us were talking about that.

Every time there is a call for reparations I can't help think how pathetic and weak blacks are. Seriously, begging whites for spare change because of slavery 170 years ago?

It's fucking embarrassing how helpless and dependent blacks are that they can't do anything on their own and are constantly scheming and begging for gibmes.

How shit is your community that when you are in trouble you can't turn to family, friends or neighbours and instead have to beg for help from stragers of a different race that by current events it's clear your people hate and demonize?

They have no pride, they have no consistency, they just want free stuff from wherever they can get it.

How can we troll this website

The reparations should be coming from Israel.
Make it so.

How do i save her Holla Forums?

She wants to bed a slave.
The path is clear.

"bed"
"be"
whatever, it works

Pretend to be niggers and squeeze cuck wallets dry

They get to feel good about themselves, you get a fatter purse and if (when) they find out they learn an invaluable lesson.
Everybody wins.

I wanted to scam the traitors but the website is such a shit full of laggy javascript that I'm going to steer clear.

How long until black women start demanding white men to give up their fucking seed and life in order to relieve their "white burden"?

Because black women are fucking nasty

My grandma fled the Weimer Republic to Belgium in the 20s, and my grandfather fled Poland from the Jewish Communists. They then had my mom in Belgium and then emigrated to the states.

At no moment were slaves a part of my family in any way.

It upsets leftists and nogs when you point that out.

College educated cucks will say "yeah but then you ruined Africa with your colonies" and I tell them that Germany only had one colony for like 40 years and Poland didn't have shit in that continent.

Then they call me a racist.

I know a White guy who just put down "Hispanic" to get into a better college and get grants and nobody ever asked him for any kind of proof.

He was too ashamed to put down that he's a basketball-American.

But I wonder what would happen?

My grandparents anglicized their last name during WWI. German Americans weren't very popular back then…

Why do whites have to reparations to blacks? I thought race was a social construct. If so, then whites and blacks don't really exist, right? So why are they trying to coerce me into paying?

I'd do her.

So, what happens if you are only half black? Do you only get half of your rent payed? If so, is the determination based upon physical appearance (Obama is a full nigger, kek) or blood quantum?

In a just world, you would be judged by your intelligence, not your race…except the fact that there are clear links regarding intelligence and race.

We're working towards that one shift of the Overton Window at a time.

identity is a social construct, sargon of quadroon would be eligible

I'm of Irish heritage. Can I ask anglos to pay my rent to repent for what they did to my homeland and ancestors?

Not sure niggers are that smart.

user. I like your style. We could donate the money to the god emperor's war fund instead of quarreling over which user gets rent paid. Bonus: fanny flustering if it gets exposed.

Congrats OP you triggered me so badly. I want to puke.

I seen this shit on kikebart,I was wondering how I could pretend to be a nigger and cash in on this liberal guilt.

Couple that with the nigger contempt they're taught to have for Whites and you can't help but want to slash their throats for being the brainless pigs we all know they are.

They'd deserve it too. They never bug the Arabs for oil money reparations, despite having taken in 10x as many black slaves as Whites did. That doesn't even take in the castrations either.

Joke's on them. I have no guilt. My Irish family was too fucking poor to even pay to look in the general direction of a slave, much less actually own one.

The darkies can kiss my natural white ass.

They'll lose the respect of normal, non-whiny black people too. You can't tell me there isn't some old black guy who has always worked his whole life who wouldn't also say "What the fuck, whitey" after seeing this. These kinds of people are the real subhumans. Total degenerates who don't even deserve to have money. FUCK!

Let us figure this out. It'd be glorious to steal liberals' money to fund Trump. It's literally like acting as a more responsible parent to these children. We'd be investing in their future!

I love the guy who says he has a strict limit of $200. You know what happens when you give 'em an inch? I seriously hope he gets robbed.

reparations.me/#!REQUEST-Life-Support/cjds/579596530cf2a8522f96f026

Funniest fucking shit on this site.

Mulatto here. I might see if I can pull this off.

Buy a Salty Rifle with the proceeds.

>mailto:[email protected]/* */
I kek'd

I was thinking of taking a picture of me giving it all to Trump, then sending it out to all those that "helped" me. As far as I can tell, there are no conditions for the gifts, so I can't be hit with fraud.

Only problem is most of these things are just services or home made shit. Also, I look a bit whiter than Obama… maybe I could grow out an afro or something and get some bling.

Say one of your relatives was black (your grandpa, perhaps), thus you never had the same opportunities those that come from a pure white family. It will work.

t. brazil

Can't we get the nigger in some legal shit for this? Their has to be some fucking law that can screw it over. if she fights it's "message" will be painted far and wide for all to see how stupid it is.

Can't we just take advantage of this and pretend to be niggers ourselves? Grab some random pics online, set up a bank account and reap the rewards?

It would be fraud if they lie about why they need the money but from my understanding if they're honest that they need the money for a thing and someone willingly gives up their money to them for that specific thing then you can't really stop that.

Quads of 4 confirm, we must save white qts from their degenerate libcuck parents.

excellent plan, i'm sure this couldn't possibly backfire. now we can bleed liberal cucks dry by posting mean messages. a revolution in shitposting technology!

BLEEDING EDGE
BLEEDING EDGE
BLEEDING EDGE
BLEEDING EDGE
BLEEDING EDGE

Sounds good taking money from white cucks and make them pay for my new GTX1080, So how do we set it up so we can bleed them dry and get away with it.

Did someone puke bloody vomit on her head?

new meme

Fucking 10/10

I dare some Holla Forums ack to set up a site where Italians have to pay the French reparations for the Gallic Wars

I think a lot of the slave owners lived in Britain at the time and had plantations and the like as investments in the Americas. My family owned quite a few in various parts of the Caribbean and was heavily involved in the transportation of slaves from Africa (long history of maritime work in the family). There's a website done by a university here that has list of slave owners that were reimbursed when slavery was ended.

ucl.ac.uk/lbs/

So the place to troll is their facebook page, this is where you put the requests for stuff. They say there is a troll fund where they donate $1 for every troll, for some reason they think this will deter us rather than making it 10x the keks.

facebook.com/events/305927573086861/

>I work full time and then some, but this necessary project is catalyzing, I will have fluctuant availability, but the perk is, I teach, I am willing to come do some light repair, diagnostic and such, electrical and other skills including some mechanical, but even better, if you want to learn how to do some of this stuff, I will share the skill. My availability will open up some after my family finds a house to rent, but I will fit in what I can.

I am homeless, but I'll replace your light bulbs for free if you let me sleep on your floor

Does the troll slayer thing work how I think it does?

If enough people send shitposting and trolling, bad messages, can we exhaust the funds of their 'backers'?

Is this a dating website for suicidal people? I want to make fun of this but it's just sad. "I'll buy you coffee and read your insurance policy, please respond"

gibs

I'm so tempted to make a fake profile and ask for baby stuff through Amazon. I could get lots of cute clothes and a stroller yes?

I don't have guilt, checkmate.

Profit!!

The only thing I'd pay for is her hysterectomy.

Patronising bastard. Doesn't he know WE WUZ

can't guilt-trip the innocent

This is the only correct answer. Leftycucks wanna get cucked? Sure, but their money is going to us, not their pet niggers.

This could be a very effective troll:
Go on their shit website
Offer to pay to have nigs sterilized
Collect salt

I'm just going to respond to offer food delivery, and then put in crimestopper tips on the addresses as drug havens.

What is it with medieval period pieces and casting blacks? Literally every single one has some dindu queen/princess/etc.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

I like the way you think user.

Someone should tell them that Jews were the ones that owned the slaves.

You aren't even trying to hide your attempt to incite anger, outrage and the shutting down of critical thinking that follows.

This is completely voluntary.why do you care about it and moreover, why are you surprised this site exists?
Blacks have been taught since birth, that the White man has been exploiting and keeping them down their whole lives, and that they are owed compensation.
Whites are likewise hammered with propaganda to the effect that they have a duty to redress the evils of their ancestors.
Both groups have been indoctrinated by the Jew.
This is an effect, not a cause. The cause is the Jewish ideology of Cultural Marxism and its Jewish and predominately White liberal proponents.
The victims of the propaganda are not the problem, whether they are entitlement minded Blacks or Whites cucked in White guilt.
The problem is the Jew, bit like every other thread which starts out "omg wtf I am so angry, I am literally shaking" etc, this one seeks to push our focus away from the Jewish cause and on to the victim/effect as a cause itself by utilizing outrage to shut down critical thinking.

Being assaulted by the police isn't that funny when it happens to you.