What does Holla Forums think of female pedophiles? do they really exist?

What does Holla Forums think of female pedophiles? do they really exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

mappositivity.tumblr.com/
myfox8.com/2017/03/28/alamance-county-woman-faces-sex-offense-charges-involving-a-child/
youtube.com/watch?v=NqJBGB5yKTk
youtube.com/watch?v=7vzJ0yKwI1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fam women pretty much fiddle their own kids every day. You just dont remember when you were little and mom fiddled you touched your dick and shit becasue you was too little.

They must be really stupid to be born female.

I wish I were raped by a female when I was little

this tbh

thank god i didn't
women are gross

I am laffin. When good, honest men want some cunny, those faggots sperg out, but when some shota gets """"""raped""""" by an older woman, it's nothing but crickets.

Fuck off LIFE!

they're cat ladies in denial
utter faggots and filthy losers
learn to watch anime, pedo losers

Yes, it's a tumblr, but this is a support page for pedos, and most of the people who write in for advice are 16-20 year old girls who are attracted to young girls/boys. if you get past all the cheesey positive image macro bullshit, there's some "interesting" posts…

mappositivity.tumblr.com/

Nope, it's still degeneracy. Hitler would've gassed you.

Hitler would've gassed you.

What if the female pedophile is unattractive?

then same as a male pedo

yeah i know one actually
myfox8.com/2017/03/28/alamance-county-woman-faces-sex-offense-charges-involving-a-child/
she graduated 3 years late in the bottom 5%
she was caught after fucking a 14 year old and 15 year old who lived on her road and rode her bus

They shouldn't be treated as male pedos unless they actually hurt the kid. Or if they are ugly.

I doubt my mom had incest in mind, but damn, I look back and get really excited.

I once ran a blog about pedophilia and there I met 3 female pedos, two of them were girlovers and the last one was a boylover, they were really nice girls, but they also were obviously disturbed about it because pedophilia is something you would never expect from a women so it made them feel really depressed

They were also no older than 17

Why are female pedophiles so violent?

The same reason male pedos are

It's just a stupid stereotype

I think female pedos are far less creepy than male pedos because little boys aren't as affected when a women molests them and as a boy its sometimes something to brag about and its only considered bad because that one queer faggot Sunday Schooler had to get triggered and call the police and i hold a major double standard

Except, you know, statistically they will be raping their daughter or son.

That just makes it hotter

My mom bent me over the bed and shoved a suppository up my ass when I was 3.

or this

i'd be fucked up if someone diddled my kid wiener.

There's no such thing as female pedophiles, only little boys with the best luck in the world.

There are probably more active female pedos who make contact than male ones because it's seen as less taboo, because they usually get a slap on the wrist in the legal system when they do get caught.

Of course. They usually have more opportunities with children due to the disproportionate amount of trust that is placed in women not to be pedos. We see how accurate that canard is with the almost daily stories of female pedo teachers alone.

If you cum in a pregnant woman, does that count as pedo too?

Depends on if the kid is male or not

duh, they're almost as common as male pedo, the thing is no one presses charge against them.
they don't even bother to hide.
i went to a date with a 20yo who flat out told me she sexually abused and had sex with all the boys she babysat from when she was 14 to 17.

mmmmmmmmmm

I wish i were raped by a fucking white male when i was little

That's not a crime, then, faggot.

what if its a lesbian lolicon?

asstr.org/~leslita/

you're welcome
Before people go screaming "MODS!" this is an erotic stories website.

he literally didnt, he was framed

youtube.com/watch?v=NqJBGB5yKTk

Lesbian lolicon is so underrated.

Around 50% of the pedophiles are females. The acts are less of a sexual penetrative nature, as is the case with men, and more of a sadistic nature: insertion, powerplay etc.
How come this isn't widely known or accepted? It does not fit our narrative of woman who have this almost holy status of cornerstone's of families and the divinity of motherhood.
Find "The Female Pedophile" on youtube for knowledge on the subject.

OP's story is the most common tale in pedophilia: "I have no success with my peers, thus i resort to lower ages."

Hot.

In my high school there was a young (20 something, recently graduated from college) teacher that creeped everyone out, even the guys. From what I heard(I wasn't actually in that class, it was the juniors) she'd touch their (guys) shoulders and hang around them a bit too long.
She quickly got fired.

And my mom(this was in the 70s) had a creepy gym teacher that would watch the girls change clothes in the locker room.

So yes, they do exist.

This is related.
youtube.com/watch?v=7vzJ0yKwI1M

If you wish for it it's not rape

homo